Believe

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

I don't even know how many times I have updated this week, I think this is third... though I could be wrong xD


CNU’s P.O.V

“What the hell is all this?!” Baro exclaimed, walking into the room I had set up for the party.

“It’s a party.” I said, as though he was dumb.

“Yeah, I can see that, but what’s the special occasion?” He sighed, reaching out for a bottle of soju.

“Uh uh!” I cried, snatching the bottle from him and putting it back down on the table where he had got it from. “It’s for Sandeul.” I began to explain.

Since what had happened with him I decided to do as he had asked me and act as though nothing had happened. Baro had told Jinyoung and Gongchan, and I admit I wasn’t surprised when Jinyoung lashed out and started hitting me.

When I explained the whole situation to them, however, they soon settled down, knowing that if Sandeul wanted me to act like nothing had happened then I probably should – and that goes for all of us. We didn’t want him getting worked up over something if it could have been avoided. Especially after all he had been through.

“You’re throwing a party for him? What like an apology?” He asked, a mocking tone to his voice.

“I’m your hyung, show me a little respect.”

“Respect?” He asked, disbelief in his voice. “For you?” He came closer to me and leaned in towards my ear. “I don’t have any respect for you. I don’t care if Sandeul wants us to act like nothing happened. He’s not here right now, and honestly, I have no respect for a sad, sick, pathetic, shallow little low life like you. None what so ever. Not after what you’ve done.”

“It was his idea.” He said after a long pause and I stopped walking away to glance back at him. “He told me to throw the party.”

“Why would he do that?”

“He said it was so that I could show him I could have a good time without getting faced drunk.” I said, quoting what Sandeul had said to me just the day before.

“Oh believe me. I’ll make sure you won’t have a good time either way.” He gave me a false grin before walking out of the room.

 

Gongchan’s P.O.V

Since Jinyoung came out as being gay, my views on him changed. He wasn’t the pathetic, horrible I thought he was when he had been hitting and beating Sandeul. He’d given me an in-depth explanation to why he did it last night when we were alone in the room just after the party had started, and I realised just how broken the poor guy was. He was gay but he thought it was wrong so he tried to make himself hate the boy he loved. I felt really sorry for him.

Not just that, but it really opened my mind. Jung Jinyoung had changed in my eyes since then, and I thought that really, he just needed someone to show him he was lovely. That he was a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. Even if his intentions had been bad, they had been for a good reason hadn’t they?

Over the past day I found that my opinions seemed to change something else inside me, and I really began to like Jinyoung, he just seemed to be scared to be open about his feelings towards guys, and I wanted to crack his shell. Open him up and get him to confess not only to us, but also to himself that being gay could be a good thing to him. But I wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice. I’d got too involved with Sandeul, and now I wasn’t going to risk it with Jinyoung. Although I didn’t want to I managed to find a reason for not risking it a second time.

He meant too much.

I’ve always found him attractive, like damn is that man attractive. But only today did I realise he had his problems. Problems make people more attractive. You can’t help but want to help them. But I’ve learnt the hard way that sometimes it’s best not to interfere.

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

I still havn’t told my girlfriend I’m gay.

Maybe I should just tell her I’m biual and end the relationship slowly?

Who am I kidding? I should just tell her straight.

I think I phrased that a little wrong... How do you tell someone ‘streight’ that you’re bent?

 

Gongchan’s P.O.V

“So she was all like, that’s so selfish, you can’t just say your eyes are prettier than mine, I’m your girlfriend; you’re supposed to be nice to me.” Jinyoung had been talking about his girlfriend for the past three hours, and I knew that really, he had been thinking of a way of telling her he was gay. I didn’t blame him for going on like this even though he hadn’t drunk anything, it was interesting to sit and listen to actually. “So I said ‘you know my eyes are pretty. If I think they’re prettier than yours I’m going to say that. I won’t lie to you.’ I mean let’s face it; no one wants their boyfriend to lie to them.” He went on.

“But she’s got gorgeous eyes.” CNU said, dreamily.

“CNU that’s gross she’s his girlfriend.” Baro snapped, sending CNU a death glare.

“Not any more she’s not!” Jinyoung cheered, waving his arms in the air like a five year old.

“You told her?” Sandeul asked in disbelief.

“No.” He grumbled back, dropping his arms and sticking out his lower lip in a pout. “No.”

“You should!” I said, my voice coming out a little louder than I had intended it to.

“Oh that would go down well... I need to think of another reason why I could dump her, I’m not letting this get out in the media. The secrets we have to keep are unbelievable.” He said, narrowing his eyes at CNU. None of us would ever forgive him for what he did to Sandeul. We were still traumatised over the fact that he had actually done it, and even if it was Sandeul’s wish to keep silent about it, we were only doing it for him. If it were up to any of us he’d be locked up by now, he’d never be able to perform on that stage with us again. Part of me accepted though, that CNU’s personality changes completely when he’s drunk, it’s like he’s a totally different person, he just becomes a mess and a bit of a bastard. He’s never like that sober.

Jinyoung talked a little bit longer until Believe by U-Kiss came on and Jinyoung got up and started dancing.

“You know what, I’m gonna sit in there.” Jinyoung said with a sigh once the song had ended. “I need time to think.” He furrowed his eyebrows and ran a hand through his hair.

With that Jinyoung left to his bedroom, leaving the rest of us to the party.

I didn’t mind, I understood he needed some time.

As the night went on, Baro and CNU drank a lot. Sandeul stayed fairly sober, and I didn’t drink at all.

Though when I feel good by EXID came on, I couldn’t resist the urge to dance. I freaking love that song.

CNU came up and joined me, while Baro was sat with Sandeul on the sofa feeding him crisps.

“Wow Channie you can move!” A husky voice came from behind me, and I knew that the alcohol CNU had drunk was kicking in. He was changing. He was no longer himself. He was going to end up being a mess and a bit of a bad person.

“Yeah I know I can.” I retorted.

“Mm, you can shake your .” He commented.

“Yeah I know I can.” I said again.

“It’s y.” His husky voice whispered in my ear.

“I know it i-” I was cut off when I felt CNU squeeze my .

I turned round, my eyes wide in shock at what he had just done.

Baro and Sandeul were pre-occupied with food, and now that Jinyoung had gone I realised that if CNU tried anything with me, there was no-one there to help...

“Don’t do that.” I said, my voice small and timid.

“Oh but Channie, you know you want to.”

“I- I don’t.”

“You do.” He smirked.

“I-” But again I was cut off. And this time again by his hands. On my face. And his lips on my own.


Just a short chapter but it was needed or the next one will be FAR too long xD

I thought I should update since it's a very special day!!!

Happy Birthday to Baro!!!! xD

I know I usually do this on Sundays but oh well...

Also happy birthday this week to Sungjong

Damn he's y

And also to Hyunseung

I will probably update again next Sunday

It will probably be worth the wait as I think you guys are in for a treat ^^