You mean they were guy problems?

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

 

Jinyoung’s P.O.V

‘Hey Noona.’ I typed into my phone, the break was almost over, but I wanted to ask my girlfriend to dinner later that week. ‘How have you been? I wondered if you were busy later this week? Want to come over for dinner? I’ll get Sandeul to make us something nice to eat, I know you love his cooking. Saranghae Noona!’ I smiled, thinking about my girlfriend. I wish she would like my cooking as much as she likes Sandeul’s.

I looked over at him as I thought about how well he cooked; even I had to admit his food was delicious. But as I looked over at him, he was already looking at me, a hint of sadness and longing in his eyes. He’s not usually like this. What’s wrong with him?

 

Gongchan’s P.O.V

“CNU, I wanted to talk to you.” I began, once we were out of ear-shot of the other members.

“Yeah?” He asked innocently. As if he hadn’t just had his hands on my Sandeul a moment ago.

“What was wrong with Sandeul? Is he alright? You looked like you were... um... comforting him.” I said awkwardly. Why couldn’t I have been the one there to comfort him? I know he’s older than me and not gay... but I still love him and want to be there for him.

“He was having um... Problems?” CNU replied, a frown forming on his face.

“PROBLEMS?!” I cried, a little too loudly, my Sandeul had been having problems and I didn’t know about it?! Gosh! I’m such a bad boyfriend.

Wait.

I’m not even his boyfriend.

Aish! Why do I do this to myself?

“Yeah...” He trailed off.

“Like girl problems?” I asked, beginning to panic, sure Sandeul wasn’t mine in the first place, but the idea of him having a girlfriend just completely shook me.

CNU did his best to stifle a laugh.

“Not exactly.”

“What do you mean?” I asked slightly confused. I was beginning to grow desperate, and wanted to know what my Deulie was having problems with. “What kind of problems were they CNU?” I interrogated.

“Well put it this way. They weren’t girl problems. But that’s all I’m saying.” He rushed to add the last bit on, fearing I was going to try drag something else out of him.

“You mean they were guy problems.” I asked, unsure I was getting the right idea of what he was saying, or if I was just hoping Sandeul was gay... Maybe he likes me?

No Chan-Shik. Don’t get your hopes up... again.

“He’s not gay is he?” I gasped, letting out the first question that entered my mind in disbelief.

“I said that was all I was saying.” CNU sighed, looking down at the floor and scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

“So he is?” I asked, looking across at Sandeul who was sat on the floor by the mirror, absentmindedly staring into space. He’s so cute when he does that.

“Promise you won’t tell anyone?” CNU begged. “Sandeul told me to keep my mouth shut, but I guess there’s no harm in you knowing, I know you’re not going to judge him...” He went on. “I mean... It’s all ok as long as Jinyoung doesn’t find out.” CNU seemed to freeze as soon as the words had left his mouth. What was he on about? Why would it be so bad if Jinyoung found out?

 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry that not a lot is happening recently, but hopefully the teaser image for this one will give youa  clue to whats going to hapen next hehe!!! Also, if you havn't seen it yet, this is the trailer for this fanfic >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYg1dF3jTQ8

And this is the teaser image!!! Saranghae <3