Ham for sale!

I Now Pronounce You Husband & Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed without Sunggyu even realising it as he was back to working again. Seul-ki and the wedding however wouldn't leave his mind at all and he always found himself going a bit crazy when he was reminded of it. He would start kicking the air, and squirming in his chair and bed.

"This is absurd." He kept on saying it but the wedding was really progressing as his mother called him that evening, telling him that everything was already prepared.

"Already?" He said, a bit too loud.

"Well, it's less than a month away." His mother said, sounding calm.

"Eomma, do you really want to see your beloved son getting married so soon?" He said, sulking.

"Well... There is nothing I can do about it. Your father is really going for this..." She said, her voice sounded light.

Sunggyu sighed and talked about something else until she said goodnight but Sunggyu couldn't sleep so he called Dongwoo and found out that he was hanging out with the kids; without him! Sunggyu dressed up, and took a cab to where the kids were having a little drink and they all cheered when they saw him.

"Ah! Hyung, we wanted to call you but Dongwoo-hyung said we shouldn't because he said you're busy." Sungyeol said, slapping his back. "How are you hyung?"

Sunggyu shot a glare at Dongwoo who shook his head rapidly. "Yeah I was a bit busy. What are you kids up to? Where's Woohyun?" Sunggyu said, looking at the kids. Sungjong was drinking silently, as if savouring the taste carefully with Howon trying to imitate him.

Sungyeol ordered more drinks from the passing waiter and began laughing to himself. "We are up to nothing as usual and Woohyun has gone off to somewhere with someone?"

Sunggyu took a seat next to Sungjong, watching him who didn't even glance at him. "What are you doing?"

"Too bland." He said, putting away the glass from his face and looked at it keenly. Howon did the same, nodding his head. Sunggyu made a face and then turned to Dongwoo. Dongwoo raised his eyebrows and they began communicating through eyebrows language.

 

Sunggyu's eyebrows: Did you tell the kids?

Dongwoo's eyebrows: No, I didn't.

Sunggyu left eyebrow: Are they suspecting anything?

Dongwoo's furrowing eyebrow: Not at all.

Sunggyu's arched eyebrows: Good.

Dongwoo's eyebrows + wink: You can count on me, hyung!

 

Sungjong tasted the next glass and he made a thinking face. Howon was just watching again and waited for his reaction.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" Sunggyu asked again, sipping his drink.

"It's for the wedding." Sungjong said, calmly.

Sunggyu choked on his drink and almost spitted it all out but he managed to gulp it down and began blinking rapidly, with his heart beating loudly against his chest. "What wedding?"

"My cousin's wedding. He asked me to help out with the food and stuff." Sungjong said, looking at Sunggyu with suspicious eyes. "Did you forget?"

"No. No, I didn't." Sunggyu said, sipping his drink again.  "White is good."

"You think?" He said, holding up the glass again. Sunggyu ignored him and looked at Dongwoo whose face was like he was gasping for air after laughing without a sound. Sunggyu scowled at him.

"Your cousin is 26, 27?" Sungyeol asked, suddenly.

"Same age as Gyu-hyung."

"That's kind of early for marriage." Sungyeol commented, and then he looked at Sunggyu. "Right, hyung?"

Sunggyu flinched. Why do they have to talk about this, he cursed. "Yeah, yeah..."

"I think when I'm 25 I still want to chase down chicks." Sungyeol chuckled, checking out the girls at the bar. "Wife can wait until I'm 30. Hahahahaha."

Sunggyu tried to keep a straight face but he couldn't so he smiled and his eyes disappeared as he was looking at Sungyeol who kept on asking him to agree with him. "Do you want to get married soon, hyung?"

"Me?!" Sunggyu asked, a bit loud, widening his eyes, more at Dongwoo than Sungyeol who widened his eyes in return and shook his head. "Why would I want to get married? I don't even have a girlfriend right now!"

"Easy now, hyung." Sungyeol said, looking at him questioningly. "That's true. Why should we get married if we can have all the chicks to ourselves, eh?"

"Yeah, right..." Sunggyu said, looking away, nervously drinking from his glass.

"I think marriage is good." Howon said, finally speaking and he shrugged. "But it's too early for any of us."

"Hey, who do you think will get married first among us?" Sungyeol said, getting excited.

"I'm not sure if you've forgotten but none of us really have a stable girlfriend right now." Sungjong said, matter-of-factly.

Sungyeol's mouth twitched and he crossed his arms. "If we do then, who do you think will get married first?"

"Woohyun." Howon said, not offering any expression.

"And why is that?" Sungyeol asked.

"Compared to us, he's the only one who can really treat a girl right." He said, smirking.

"Ah..." Sungyeol nodded his head. "And then?"

"None. All of us lots should just wait until we're 30." He laughed to himself.

Sunggyu laughed nervously and scratched his head which wasn't even itchy.

"Hyung is very quiet tonight." Howon commented, his eyes judging.

"Me? I'm not."

"What's happening at home?" He asked, with a very curious tone.

"Nothing much. My parents are doing well." He said, looking at Dongwoo who nodded. Howon looked at Dongwoo next who quickly turned to Sungyeol and asked for more drink.

"Hyung." Howon called him again, making him shivered.

"Wha-what?"

"Didn't you bring any kimchi from the country?" He asked, making a judging look.

"I ate them all!" He snapped and wanted to get up but he couldn't because Woohyun had just sat next to him, looking pale. Howon was pouting to himself but he asked no more.

"Oh, hyung." He said, grinning though he was sweating.

"What happened to you?" Sunggyu asked, looking at his sleepy eyes.

"I ate something wrong." He said, making a face while holding his stomach.

"We all thought you went away with some girl." Sungyeol said, laughing.

"I wish! Now what did I eat..." He asked himself, laying his head on Sunggyu's shoulder. Sunggyu was feeling even more uneasy as he couldn't move at all then. He patted Woohyun's head awkwardly, looking at Dongwoo again. Dongwoo grinned.

 "What were you guys talking about?" Woohyun asked, looking at the others.

"Who will get married first." Sungjong replied.

"Ho~ So, who's first?" He asked, interestedly.

"According to Howon, it's you." Sungyeol answered, smiling widely.

"Me?" He began laughing and held his stomach, his shoulders going up and down. "Why?"

"Because no one ever has girlfriend longer than you." Sungyeol said, shrugging.

"Ah... What are you guys talking about? Of course the one that has to marry first is Sunggyu-hyung, right, hyung?" Woohyun said, putting his arm around his shoulder. Sunggyu froze.

"Ack. Um. Haha." He said, glancing at Dongwoo nervously again. "You kids can go ahead and marry ahead of me. I don't really mind."

"But we can't! We have to follow the order! The oldest first! I'm the third, after Dongwoo." He grinned.

"Nah, it's okay. It's really up to fate." Sunggyu said, calming himself down.

"Is that so." Woohyun shrugged. "But really, we're too young to get married."

"Yeah, that's what we've been saying too." Sungyeol said, drinking his fill.

"I still want to enjoy my life." Woohyun said, grinning.

"What's so bad about marriage?" Sunggyu asked, so suddenly that everyone just went quiet. He looked around to see everyone was looking at him and Woohyun's was inching in so closely that he almost touched his cheek with his nose that Sunggyu pulled back his face.

"We didn't say that. It's just that none of us could really fit into a marriage right now." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter