Honey-honey~

I Now Pronounce You Husband & Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please don't cringe when you read this chapter. Haha...

And many sorrys for this super delayed last chapter. I love you all. Thank you for reading.

See you again. Someday.

Thank you again!

- tofu

 

"Do I look okay...?" Seul-ki was looking at Ye-eun nervously while Yu-rim was doing her final touches on her hair. Her hands were going a little cold so she kept on rubbing them together. Ye-eun took her hands and helped her up, and turned her to the mirror so she could look at herself. Her white lacey flared dress fell just above her knees, making her legs to appear long. She touched the halter neck of her dress anxiously, unsure of how she was looking while her friends were already beaming behind her.

"Your husband is going to fall in love with you all over again," Ye-eun said excitedly, holding the sides of her arms and gave them a slight squeeze.

"He will for sure," Yu-rim said with a smile on her face, "But really, a wedding reception after months of your marriage? What were you thinking?"

Seul-ki laughed nervously and glanced at Ye-eun who grinned immediately. Although she felt bad for it, she had never told Yu-rim about the whole cousin thing. For one, she didn't want her to worry about her and hate Sunggyu for it and she also thought it was best that the whole thing to be kept as a secret among her Seoul friends.

"Well... I guess we wanted to wait until we fall in love with each other..." Seul-ki said, drawing Sunggyu in her mind with a wide smile.

"Oh god, since when you're this cheesy?" Yu-rim asked, giving her a look into the mirror.

"I think that's partially my fault," Ye-eun said, looking at Yu-rim apologetically.  Seul-ki was still smiling from ear to ear dreamily making her two friends looked at one another and giggled. "I think it's time?"

Seul-ki snapped out of her daydream and was looking nervous again. She began breathing faster and gulping endlessly before Yu-rim told her to calm down and to take deep breaths. She obeyed her and with her two friends walking ahead of her, they went out of the room and walked towards the other door which was only a few steps away.

"Ready?" Yu-rim asked, with gleams in her eyes but Seul-ki didn't manage to say that she wasn't when the door was opened and there was Sunggyu standing and waiting on the little platform wearing a matching white suit. He caught her eyes immediately, and a look of relief spread across his face. She stared back relentlessly, forgetting that every eye was on her then, and when Sunggyu smiled, she smiled back though not without tearing up.

"Wow, is this a wedding reception or the wedding itself? Are you going to walk the aisle?" Yu-rim asked herself, looking around them and when she turned to Seul-ki and saw that her eyes were glassy, she widened her eyes and told Seul-ki not to cry. "It's not like you're getting married!"

"It feels like it," Seul-ki said, shrugging and laughing weakly while trying to stop herself from crying.

Yu-rim sighed and looked at her tenderly, "Well, I hope that waterproof eye makeup would really be waterproof," and laughed a little when Seul-ki laughed again, "Well, go on then."

"Go on, Seul-ki," Ye-eun said, looking at her meaningfully, and gave her hand a slight squeeze. Seul-ki nodded and looked at her two friends and then at Sunggyu who was still smiling. "Go!"

Ye-eun pushed her a little and she almost stumbled, making everyone anxious as her heels were pretty high. Ye-eun asked whether she was okay but Seul-ki was oblivious to what everyone was saying at that time. Somehow, she was too overwhelmed to walk as she saw Sunggyu there looking so fine and so... her husband.

 

She didn't know how many seconds or minutes had passed then but she saw Sunggyu was getting closer and closer. It felt like a dream but when she felt his warm hands against her cheeks and saw his worried face just inches away, she realised that Sunggyu had walked up to her himself. She blinked uncontrollably.

"Seul-ki-ah, are you okay?" he asked, looking concern.

"I'm okay," she said, but felt like crying again but she was really trying hard to hold it back. "I'm okay," she repeated and laughed.

"Well," Sunggyu smiled and turned his body sideways and grabbed her cold hand and watching her for most of the time, he walked her to the platform slowly for fear she would trip again. Only then did Seul-ki noticed that many people had turned up and though some were people that she didn't know, she saw familiar faces from her high school and university which she offered a bright smile to and then she saw Woohyun pouting and blinking slowly, making her laughed. Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjung were looking at her warmly and then she saw Dongwoo on the platform. She turned to Sunggyu who only shrugged as he led her up the stairs.

 

Then, she was standing side by side with Sunggyu and was facing Dongwoo whom she realised then was holding a book. She thought it must be some holy book but it was only a plain notebook, making her felt even more confused. Dongwoo nodded to her and Sunggyu and cleared his throat.

"We are gathered here today..." Dongwoo began and Seul-ki looked over her shoulder and saw that everyone was looking at them on the platform. She felt anxious suddenly and looked at Sunggyu. It really wasn't part of the plan for the wedding reception. She had requested that the reception should be simple which Sunggyu agreed to and they even discussed together with the organiser about the flow of the party and this mock-wedding was surely wasn't in the original plan.

"Sunggyu-sshi, what are we doing?" she asked, but Sunggyu only shrugged and grinned, leaving her dumbfounded. Sunggyu took her hands and they were facing one another and Seul-ki noticed that Sunggyu was wearing eyeliner again but it made him more striking which made her blushed.

"Lee Seul-ki, do you take this man Kim Sunggyu to be your husband? Do you pledge to share your life openly with him and to speak the truth to him in love?" Dongwoo asked, startling her. She kept on blinking and blinking with opened, looking at Dongwoo who was looking awkward.

"I..." Seul-ki stuttered and looked at Sunggyu again, who wasn't smiling but looking at her imploringly. Feeling a little choked, she nodded vigorously, but realised that it wasn't the correct way to answer, so without taking her eyes off Sunggyu, she said, "I do."

Dongwoo smiled widely and asked Sunggyu, "Kim Sunggyu, do you take this woman, Lee Seul-ki to be your wife? Do you pledge to share your life openly with her and to speak the truth to her in love?"

"I do," he said, without the slightest hesitation and he reached for her hands and was suddenly slipping a ring on her finger. Seul-ki was too dumbfounded to move or say anything and when she looked up, she began tearing up for real. Sunggyu smiled weakly.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Dongwoo announced, and everyone clapped loudly. "You may now kiss the bride," Dongwoo said, quickly and without warning, Sunggyu pulled her into him and kissed her deeply and hotly. A kiss that should have been simple and chaste turned into a full one minute moment of him devouring her lips before the eyes of the guests who kept clapping their hands even after he was done. Seul-ki responded back nevertheless, and kissed him passionately,

"Been wanting to do that since forever," he said, panting a little, looking at Seul-ki's dumbstruck red face.

"Do what..." Seul-ki heard herself said, but she was still trying to breathe as well.

"Kiss you in front of my friends," he grinned and gave her another peck. She laughed and rubbed her nose and Sunggyu took her hand and they turned to face the guests. They felt a little abashed but Sunggyu was looking satisfied, looking at his friends who were giving him a look.

"Sunggyu-sshi," she called him, tugging his hand lightly. He turned to her and raised his eyebrows. "I love you."

"I love you, too," he said, and squeezed her hand. They were only staring at one another for another moment until Dongwoo cleared his throat behind them. Then, gingerly, they stepped down the platform and while people were drinking and eating, Sunggyu was introducing her to his friends with a joyful smile on his face. He didn't seem to want to let her hand go, but Seul-ki had little to complaint.

"Get a room," Woohyun said, making a face when they finally went over to the table that the kids were sitting at. Seul-ki blushed and looked down and the kids were already laughing teasingly.

"We've got a whole house already," Sunggyu said, with his eyes narrowed as he stared at Woohyun, but soon, he laughed as well and Seul-ki became miserable. She shrugged his hand off and told him that she was going to talk with her friends. Sunggyu was left in despair and wanted to go after her but then changed his mind.

"Don't you think you need to go after her?" Woohyun asked, surprised.

"No," Sunggyu said, smiling to himself, "She won't be going anywhere."

"Wow... Where did that confidence come from?" Hoya asked.

"Oh well..." Sunggyu shrugged and turned sharply at Woohyun, "You! Watch what you say in front of my wife, oh? I will seriously punch you if you do that again."

"What? Hyung was the one looking like you were about to eat her up there," he said defensively.

"Y-yah! What do you mean e-eat?" he stuttered, and looked at the kids who were smirking and grinning.

"Anyway, here's a wedding gift from me," Woohyun said, stuffing something into Sunggyu's pocket. Sunggyu reached for it and the moment he took it out, he quickly it back into his pocket.

"You want to die?!"

Woohyun chuckled, "Safety comes first."

"Why would I need protection when she's my wife?" Sunggyu asked, with a smirk.

"See, that is why Seul-ki needs protection. You're really crude," he replied jokingly. 

Sunggyu shot him an annoyed look and wanted to scold him but Woohyun said something about introducing himself to Seul-ki's female friends to try his luck while the kids were disappearing as quickly. He sighed and began looking for Seul-ki but she was nowhere in sight. A little worried, he ventured out of the small hall but what he saw was Myungsoo standing against the wall outside, looking up at the evening sky. He was dressed smartly in a black suit with his hair pushed back. Sunggyu stared at him for a few seconds before Myungsoo noticed him.

"Why aren't you inside?" Sunggyu asked, awkwardly. He watched the younger man grinning to himself but he didn't change his position and was still looking at the sky. His face was plastered with that stupid grin but he couldn't get rid of the solemn look in his eyes.

"It's a little hard to see her getting married twice - to the same man," Myungsoo said with a snicker in his voice, and left them in silence for a moment, "But you don't have to worry. As long as Lee Seul is happy, it's the same as having her happy being with me." Sunggyu felt a little challenged when he heard that but he kept quiet. He was the one who sent out the invitation card to Myungsoo, without telling Seul-ki because he didn't want to be too imposing on her. Of course, he knew that Myungsoo has played a big role in his wife's life and ripping that relationship apart was unfair to them. It left him a little lonely when he thought of that though.

"You should really head back inside. She must be looking for you."

"I know," Sunggyu said, obnoxiously, which made Myungsoo grinned again and shook his head. "Kim Myungsoo," he said, feeling a little awkward. Myungsoo turned his face to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter