Much thank you

I Now Pronounce You Husband & Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August  7th, 2013

Lee Seul-ki had just kissed me?

 

Sunggyu wasn't moving for a few minutes, staring at the television which was showing a variety show but he couldn't even hear anything that the MC was saying. He was still holding his cheek, and when he snapped out of it, he stood up and looked at the closed door to Seul-ki's room. His feet were about to move when Woohyun appeared at the front door, and he was looking at Sunggyu glumly.

"You always have right the timing, Nam Woohyun." He muttered and sat down on the sofa again. Woohyun only looked at him strangely before sitting down as well.

"You're sitting on my bed." He said, once he had sat down.

"What?" Sunggyu furrowed, not knowing what he was talking about.

Woohyun looked at him with a straight face. "You told me I have to sleep in the living room tonight. So this is my bed. Get up."

"Yah you rascal!" Sunggyu shouted but he stopped short, hissed and rolled his eyes before wanting to get up but Woohyun pulled him down and smiled cheerfully.

"I'm just kidding."

"You're such a headache."

"Where's Seul-ki?"

"Seul-ki?" Sunggyu repeated, with a loud voice. "She's- She's gone to bed."

"Already?"

"You know how kids have to go to bed early. So that they can grow up." Sunggyu said, nervously.

"Seul-ki isn't a kid. She's a woman." Woohyun said, throwing Sunggyu a disapproval look. "Ah, and I've bought some food for her."

"She's a kid and you're also a kid." Sunggyu nagged, with his lips jutting.

"And you're an ahjussi." Woohyun said, laughing and took out the chicken he had bought.

"Give me some." Sunggyu said, trying to take a piece but Woohyun slapped his hand.

"No way. You said no dinner to me and Seul-ki. This is Seul-ki's portion."

"I've given Seul-ki my food! It's only fair that I eat her portion!" He said, and took one, and hurriedly gave it a big bite before grinning at Woohyun. "But Seul-ki's food tastes better."

"You gave Seul-ki your food?"

"Of course." He said, getting nervous again. "You know how kids need to eat to... grow up."

"You said I'm a kid, so why am I not getting any food?" Woohyun protested.

"Just shut up and eat your chicken."

"Tch." Woohyun munched slowly and then he carefully looked up at Sunggyu. "Hyung." Sunggyu only answered by groaning. "I saw Youngeun earlier today." Sunggyu stopped eating for a few seconds before continuing.

"I saw her, too."

"Did you?"

"Yeah."

They both were quiet for a moment. Sunggyu was his fingers, avoiding Woohyun's gaze while the latter was looking at him judgingly.

"She's back." Woohyun said.

"I wonder." Sunggyu replied, immediately.

"What will you do about it?"

"What will I do about what?" Sunggyu asked, getting a bit impatient.

"You guys didn't even end things correctly as far as I can remember and we thought that she wasn't going to come back but here she is again."

"And?"

"Hyung. I know how you felt for her."

"That was in the past."

"Don't tell me you don't feel anything when you saw her again?"

Sunggyu turned sharply to Woohyun. "No, no I don't." He stood up and went to the kitchen and Woohyun was following him. Sunggyu washed his hand, took a glass and poured himself some plain cold water from the fridge.

"Hyung, after Youngeun, you never had any girl that you were serious with. And don't think that I don't know why. I know that you are still having her in your thoughts. Now that she's here again, don't you think you should take this opportunity to mend things?"

"What is there to be mended?" Sunggyu asked, scoffing. He glared at Woohyun and left him in the kitchen when he walked to his room and locked the door. Sunggyu sat down on his bed, and clenched his hands together. Woohyun's words were of course revolving in his head and he had thought of how it was strange to see Youngeun after she just disappeared two years ago, leaving Sunggyu devastated for quite a while. But as he was thinking of it, his hand crept up to his cheek unconsciously.At that moment, as he lay down on his bed, he held his cheek and reminded himself that the peck that Seul-ki had given him before running away was more important than anything.  Sunggyu went to sleep smiling that night but when he woke up, he frowned when he saw Woohyun was helping out Seul-ki in the kitchen again.

"Why are you always disturbing her?" He said, louder than he had intended. Both Seul-ki and Woohyun looked at each other and blinked rapidly. "Aish!"

"I'm only helping her out." Woohyun said. "Hyung should really make himself useful as well."

"Why should I? This is my house!"

"Is Seul-ki your maid? Aigoo." Woohyun scoffed, cutting up onions. Seul-ki was only quiet and went on cutting up the vegetables when the washing machine's alarm went off, she put down her knife and smiled timidly to Woohyun and Sunggyu before going to the laundry room. Sunggyu furrowed at Woohyun who furrowed back and rolled his eyes. He then followed Seul-ki to the laundry room and he obviously had startled her when he touched her shoulder from behind.

"That scared me!" She exclaimed, holding her chest. "What are you-" She watched as Sunggyu was trying to unload the washed clothes from the washing machine. "Sunggyu-sshi, it's okay, I can do it-"

"Woohyun's right. Lee Seul-ki isn't my maid. I should help out when I can, right?" He said, smiling sweetly and went on unloading the clothes into the basket. With only a little strength, he picked up the basket and went to the hanging place. "You should continue with your cooking. Just don't let Woohyun disturb you too much."

"Oh... Oh, okay." She said, timidly and went on watching Sunggyu who was beaming and then she was reminded of how she had kissed his cheek and without being able to hide it, she blushed and ran away. Sunggyu scratched his cheek, and looked away, feeling embarrassed as well. Although he had said that he was going to help, truth was, he was so lazy to even hang the clothes. Lazily, he picked up one clothing and hung it and then another and another. He picked up a sock that clearly belonged to Seul-ki when he saw Yunho's cartoon on it and he made a face, feeling tempted to throw it over the rail. He decided not to since he knew Seul-ki would probably be kicking him if she knew so lazily, he picked up the underwear laundry bag and ped its content, he picked up a small piece of clothing and his eyes widened.

 

Lee... Lee Seul-ki's ?!

 

He was only holding it with two of his fingers, away from his face and he was studying the childish pattern of black and white sheep on it. He made a face when he clipped it using a cloth pin as if it was something so disgusting before he picked up another piece of clothing.

 

Lee Seul-ki's bra??!

 

Sunggyu tossed it away instantly, and it dropped on the floor and he was looking at it as it was some kind of a disgusting insect before he bent down and picked it up. He looked down on the neon coloured bra, and gulping, he held the straps so that he could see the cups more clearly and tilted his head.

 

Is this really her size?

Doesn't it look somehow too big for her..?

I wonder what is her size? A? B? No way it's C.

 

Sunggyu was then looking if there was any size tag to confirm his curiosity and he was flipping the bra around when he noticed that Seul-ki was looking at him with opened. His eyes went big and he looked down on the bra he was holding before he tossed it onto the floor. Seul-ki's mouth widened as she bent down to pick it up, frowning at Sunggyu.

"What are you doing...?" She asked, her ears going a bit red.

"You- You shouldn't have mixed up the underwear together with other clothes!" Sunggyu began, with his loud hesitating voice.

"I put them in the underwear laundry bag." She mumbled, still holding her bra.

"It's unhygienic!" Sunggyu retorted mindlessly, not knowing what he was saying anymore. If it was him doing the laundry, he would have thrown everything inside regardless of colour or material but he was too embarrassed at that moment that nonsense began appearing from his mouth. "Next time, wash them separately!"

"Next time Sunggyu-sshi doesn't have to help doing the laundry," she muttered, loud enough to let him hear it and she walked pass Sunggyu, pinned her bra on the laundry hanger and went on hanging the rest of the clothes. Sunggyu was only watching with his face hardened and when Seul-ki turned to him and actually glared, he blinked rapidly.

"Yah! Yah!" Seul-ki ignored him and went to the laundry room to put away the basket and went to the kitchen again. And that morning, she was eating in silence with her face angry, and Sunggyu was looking at her all the time and Woohyun was looking from Seul-ki to Sunggyu all the while. Both of them went out of the house with the same sour look on their face, leaving Woohyun confused again as he sat on the sofa, trying to figure out things.

 

"Pabo Sunggyu-sshi." Seul-ki muttered, scrolling down her Twitter, not actually reading the tweets. She was sitting outside the faculty building, on one of the empty benches near a pond. She was still furrowing and the thought that Sunggyu had touched her bra and probably made her blushed on her own.

"Are you having erted thoughts?"

Seul-ki looked over her shoulder and saw Myungsoo looking down on her phone. "What erted thought?" Myungsoo said nothing but he pointed at her phone with his lips and Seul-ki looked away from him and widened her eyes at her phone. "When did I?" She stared in disbelieved at the picture that she had apparently clicked on her twitter list; a very inappropriate edited picture of Jung Yunho. "I didn't mean to click that!"

"Of course." Myungsoo chuckled and went around the bench and sat down next to her. Seul-ki put down her phone, sighing and looked ahead of her, at the small tree that had no apparent leaves.

"Myungsoo-ah."

"What?"

Seul-ki sighed again, not knowing how to organize her words. "Do you wash your separately?"

"What?" Myungsoo asked, laughing a bit. "Why are you asking? I just throw everything in the machine."

"Right? That's what guys do. And I was considerate enough to put them into the underwear laundry bag." She mumbled to herself, kicking the stone near her feet.

"Wae? Kim Sunggyu saw your bra and ?" He asked, making an interested face. Seul-ki's face turned scarlet when she turned to see Myungsoo's playful smile, sending a chill near her spine.

"No!"

Myungsoo laughed. "You guys are married. What's there to be embarrassed about? I mean, it isn't such a big deal when you are doing this and that with him."

"I don't do this and that with Sunggyu-sshi!" She shrieked, making Myungsoo alarmed. She lost her focus for a bit before she blinked rapidly and felt her face burning. "Shut up Kim Myungsoo!"

"I wasn't going to say anything!" Myungsoo said, laughing in disbelieved. "But what were you thinking? I was only saying this and that. Don't tell me you were really having erted thoughts?"

"Kim Myungsoo!" She screamed in his face, looking angry then.

"Okay, okay." He put up his hands, trying hard not to laugh. "I'm sorry, okay."

Seul-ki sniffed and glared at him. "Are all men really a ert?"

"What?"

"Junsu doesn't seem like a ert at all. He's pure and inn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter