Summer Dream~

I Now Pronounce You Husband & Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sept 4, 2013

sorry for late updates!! ;__; is only able to update because one of my classes got cancelled. haha .__.

 

*fluff warning*

"Eh?" Seul-ki stared at Sunggyu whose ears had turned so red but she barely noticed them as she was more interested in knowing what Sunggyu had just said as he was mumbling into his palm. "What did Sunggyu-sshi say? I couldn't hear it."

"Nothing!" He quickly said, feeling awfully relieved and tried to get up but Seul-ki lurched towards him, totally making him jumped when she was looking up at his face with a very eager face.

"What did Sunggyu-sshi say?" She asked again, staring up into his eyes, and Sunggyu could see that her eyes were gleaming, as if she was really anticipating to hear again what he had just said. "I heard Seul-ki!" She added, blinking rapidly.

"When did I say Seul-ki!" He said, loudly.

"But I clearly heard you say it..." She mouthed, slowly and lowered her head a bit, her bottom lip jutting out but she was still locking eyes with Sunggyu.

"I was saying-" He paused to gulp nervously. "That... I want to... ki-ki..." He squint his eyes, looking down on Seul-ki's lips for a glance. "Ki...Ki-"

"Ki?" She asked, looking at him with a sceptical look.

"Ki-." He mouthed and without warning, he pulled Seul-ki's head onto his shoulder and wrapped her torso with his hand. Seul-ki felt her heart was thumping badly when Sunggyu was breathing near her ear, making her feel giddy and funny. "Let's hear your answer first."

"My answer?"

"Um." He nodded, brushing the side of his face to her ear. "My answer will depend on Seul-ki's answer." He said, quietly. "So... will you let me kiss you because I am your husband or because... you like me?"

Seul-ki thinned her lips and she bit her bottom lip before releasing it contemplatively. "I... I like Sunggyu-sshi as my husband..." She said, almost like whisper and after a moment, she could feel that his grip on her back had loosened a bit and momentarily after, he let her go and pulled away.

"And what does that mean?" He asked, upon seeing her face.

"I... I don't know." She admitted, looking away to avoid his gaze. "I'm not sure... I mean... Does Sunggyu-sshi really like me as Lee Seul-ki or just as your wife?"

"I have said it, didn't I? That I like Lee Seul-ki?" He said, his eyebrows pushed together to the middle. Seul-ki immediately blushed and gulped. "So that is why I want to kiss Lee Seul-ki." He said, like he was complaining but his cheeks turned a bit pink.

"Want to... kiss me?" She said, stammering with wide open.

"Of course. You do that to the person you like, right?" He asked, looking up and tugged one of his ears. Then he waited for Seul-ki to say something but she was only quiet and when he looked down, he saw that she was looking as if she was too shocked to say even say anything.

"But... Is that possible?"

"What is?"

"That Sunggyu-sshi likes me?"

"Why is it not possible?" He asked, bewildered.

"Because we've just known each other... And..." She looked down on the floor, looking thoughtful. "Is it like as in liking and not hating me?"

"What are you talking about?" Sunggyu asked, narrowing his eyes. "Yah Lee Seul-ki."

"It's impossible!" She said, loudly.

"What is?!" He replied, widening his eyes.

"That you like me!"

Sunggyu thought that talking was really useless so instead of replying her, he held the sides of her face and stared at her with an intense gaze. Seul-ki froze when she could feel his breathing on her face, and the insides of her stomach felt like she had eaten a really bad food.

"What is Sunggyu-sshi doing?"

"I'm trying to kiss you." He said, with a straight face and tilted her head with his hands and leaned in real close to her lips. There was just a little distant between their lips and Sunggyu could see how hers were trembling a bit, and her eyes were full of anxiety. He shut his eyes tightly and then he let her go, sighing. "This doesn't feel right."

Seul-ki said nothing, feeling horrible and she could only look down on her laps, biting her tongue inside .

"What should I do to make you believe that I like you?" He asked, more to himself. "Even if I kiss you, you'd only think it's because I am your husband so I can kiss you, is that right?" Seul-ki offered no answer but he knew the answer was clear so he sighed again and put his hand on her head. "I'll wait for Seul-ki then." He said, smiling kindly. "Until the day she believes that I like her, and that she doesn't see me only as her husband, and then only I'll kiss her."

"Sunggyu-sshi..." She muttered, raising her head to look at him, though it was heaved down by Sunggyu's heavy hand. Sunggyu only smiled and sighed again, patting her head affectionately.

"I want to sleep with Seul-ki tonight." He said, suddenly and Seul-ki's face immediately turned into a frown. "I mean, sleep on the same bed in the same room!" He added quickly.

"But Woohyun-sshi..."

"Why are you so reluctant to let Woohyun know about us?" He inquired, looking at her strangely.

"Because... Well... Woohyun-sshi... He said that... It is impossible that a man and a woman can fall in love when they are arranged to marry..." She explained, glumly.

"He said that?" Sunggyu asked, blinking rapidly a few times. Seul-ki nodded and sniffed. "So you're scared that he might think of us like that?"

"Um..."

"So Seul-ki is trying to prove he's wrong?" He asked, smiling a bit.

"Eh?"

"You are waiting for us to fall in love with each other before telling Woohyun." He said, feeling full of himself. Seul-ki tilted her head, not actually knowing what Sunggyu was talking about. "I like that idea. But who is he to say those things! My parents were arranged too but they are happy and love each other so much that it sickens me to see them sometimes." He said, furrowing his eyebrows. "But still, let's prove it to him! Seul-ki-ah, let's fall in love with each other."

Seul-ki felt her face became warmer again but she pursed her lips and nodded. Sunggyu was then smiling contently and made a mess of her hair, laughing a bit. "That's my wife." Seul-ki couldn't help but to laugh along before they fell silent.

"Woohyun will only come back just before breakfast. So I think, it's safe..." He said, taking a peek at Seul-ki's face and waited for her response. When she nodded shyly, he quickly pulled her up and out of the room, and awkwardly, Seul-ki climbed on the bed that she felt like she hadn't been on since forever. Sunggyu jumped on it next and patted on the pillow next to him to ask her to lie down. When she did, lying on her side, facing Sunggyu, he lay down as well, facing her. "This is better than having to look at Woohyun before falling asleep."

Seul-ki laughed a bit and touched her cheek nervously, unable to keep looking at Sunggyu whose gaze was unrelenting. "This pillow smells like Woohyun-sshi..."

"What?" Sunggyu asked, loudly and got up, and without waiting for Seul-ki to lift her head, he pulled the pillow from under her head and sniffed it. He made a face and smelt it again, and then he looked at Seul-ki who was still recovering from her shock. "Roll over to this side."

"Eh?"

"Roll over to my side. Let me sleep on that side." Sunggyu said, and Seul-ki rolled over, and landed her head on Sunggyu's pillow which smelt like his shampoo. Sunggyu put the pillow back on its place and lay down again and pulled the pillow that Seul-ki was using closer to his. When their pillows met, their faces were so near that Seul-ki could see the creases on Sunggyu's lips, and he too felt like he could even count her lashes. She became embarrassed and turned to face the ceiling for a minute but it was still uncomfortable so she turned the other way.

"Good... Good night." She said. "Sunggyu-sshi."

"Good night." He said, looking at the back of her head, at her tied up hair and smiled gently. With the lightest movements, he reached for the red band tying her hair and pulled it down.

"Sunggyu-sshi..?"

"It's in the way." He said, and he brought his torso to her back, and put his hand over her tummy, sniffing in the scent of her hair secretly and pulled her back to his chest.

"Sunggyu-sshi... What are you doing..." She asked, her voice a bit hushed.

"I have to hold onto you." He said, closing his eyes. "So that you won't fall off the bed."

Sunggyu knew how his heart was thumping madly and he thought that perhaps Seul-ki could hear it but at that moment, he thought that nothing matters. He was just beyond happy to have her near him and it made him realised that perhaps, just perhaps, his feelings were bigger than he thought it was.

 

When Seul-ki woke up, her head felt light since she couldn't sleep properly and the first thing she noticed was Sunggyu's heavy arm over her tummy. Next was, their position had changed and she was lying on her back, but she couldn't move because other than his arm, one of his foot was across her lower part of body. But the worst thing was probably the fact that his face was near her neck which tickled her badly that she felt like crying when Sunggyu nudged his nose to her skin, his chin resting on her shoulder blade.

"Sunggyu-sshi..." She called out, craning her neck to escape Sunggyu's breathing. She was determined that she should not react so strongly as Sunggyu had commented so she was trying to react more softly but with Sunggyu kept on tickling her neck, she felt like it was too much that she began squirming.

"Ughhhh." Sunggyu grunted in his sleep, nudging in closer to her neck and tightened his wrap on her tummy, as if Seul-ki was really a bolster. Seul-ki then reacted on reflex when she squirmed and pushed up her shoulder, hitting Sunggyu's chin with quite a force that Sunggyu woke up screaming in pain. He immediately let her go, and rolled over to face the other side, holding his chin, feeling his teeth were about to come up lose. "What did you do that for..." He slurred, squirming on the bed on his side.

"I'm sorry... Does it hurt badly?"

Sunggyu stopped squirming and fell silent with his back to Seul-ki. Seul-ki was only waiting for any reaction, any sound but he wasn't even moving. She sat up nervously and crawled in closer to his back, and held the side of his arm and pulled him on his back. "Sung-"

Sunggyu wasted no time to try to pull her into his chest but Seul-ki was even faster to evade his hands and jerked back, yelping a bit. They were both awkwardly silent then, looking at each other before Sunggyu moaned and rolled over onto his stomach where he threw a mini tantrum. He then stopped and turned over so suddenly and sat up, with his hair going everywhere on his head. He made a bored face, looking at Seul-ki whose lips were pulled inwards but then he felt a bit shy, looking at how Seul-ki had looked a bit different with her hair down. She was always tying her hair and it felt like it was the first time he had ever saw how her hair fell just past her shoulders.

"When did you change your hair colour?" He asked, bluntly while yawning. He watched Seul-ki's eyes turning a bit distant when she got up from the bed and smiled flatly. He watched her leaving the room, not understanding what had happened. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked himself, tilting his head.

 

"Is my fringe too long?" Seul-ki asked Myungsoo who waswalking to the cafeteria. He only stole a glance, and looked ahead again, walking with his hands in his pocket.

"Quite."

"I guess I will cut it..." She said, touching her fringe endlessly. "But it's such a waste to go to the salon to have it done..." Her voice trailed off and she turned to Myungsoo, who were still having a straight face. "Can Myungsoo cut it for me?"

"Huh?" Myungsoo looked at her distastefully, more at her fringe. "But I don't know how."

"Just cut this part a bit. It's easy." She said, snipping her fringe with her fingers.

"If it's easy then do it yourself."

"I can't! Don't you know that if you cut your own hair, it will grow back slower than it is supposed to?" She said, widening her eyes and puffing her cheeks a bit.

"Then let it grow slower. You do want to keep it at that length anyway, don't you?" He replied, with his poker face.

"But..." She sighed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter