Myungsoo...

I Now Pronounce You Husband & Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 16, 2013

After Seul-ki had stopped crying, they were only clinging onto each other in silence; only the soft sound produced from Seul-ki's headphones could be heard where TVXQ's Taxi was playing. She was lying on his chest, her hand sprawled across his chest, and his arm was supporting her from below, and wrapped her, resting near her shoulder.

"Are you sleeping?" Seul-ki shook her head lightly and sniffed. "Do you feel better now?" She nodded. "That's good." He said, and put his cheek against her head, brushing it lightly. "Seul-ki."

"Um?"

"I like you, you know that, don't you?" He said, clearing his throat a little. Seul-ki bit her lips, feeling shy and nodded. "You know that... I won't do things that you don't want me to do..." He said, and felt really awkward instantly, feeling his face a bit warm. "About your question... I will only make love to you when you are assured that I do it out of love." He said with a firm tone, while looking up the ceiling.

Seul-ki paused her breathing for a few seconds when she felt her heart was thumping loudly, and she swore Sunggyu's own heart was pulsating loudly against his shirt

"Did you kiss me because you like me?" He asked, quickly.

"No." She replied, sniffing again. "I did because I wanted to. Because... I too, like Sunggyu-sshi."

"Then why are you still unsure of things?"

Her gaze dropped a bit, but Sunggyu couldn't see it, and went on on her hair, waiting for her answer. "I don't know... I am not sure what I'm feeling..."

"Is it Woohyun again? Did he say something?"

"No." She answered quickly. "It's not Woohyun-sshi... It's just me..."

"Why? What are you feeling?"

"Well... It hurts here." She said, pouting slightly.

"Here where?"

"Here," She put a finger on his chest, lightly and quietly.

"Here?" She nodded. Sunggyu peered to look at her face, startling her a bit when she looked up. They were looking at each other for a few seconds before Sunggyu erupted into a laugh, shaking her along. She was confused, and kept on blinking rapidly, not knowing why he was laughing so much.

"Why is Sunggyu-sshi laughing?" She asked, pouting with a slight frown across her face.

"Lee Seul-ki." She didn't answer him, but went on looking up at his face. "Mine hurts too."

"Yours too?" She raised her head, and looked at him properly. Sunggyu nodded, making a sympathetic face. "Why?" He shrugged and sighed and then slowly started to smile again, annoying her a bit. She rolled over and lay on her stomach. "Tell me."

"When you find your answer, then mine will be answered too." He explained, with a wide smile.

"I don't understand..." She complained but Sunggyu pretended not to pay any attention to her, sat up and took her headphones and put it on. He made an indifferent face, and began nodding to the song, looking at her. "Sunggyu-sshi..." She called, pouting miserably and began tugging his shirt to make him listen to her.

He then began singing, following after the song he was listening to, in sort of a funny way because he wasn't sure of the lyrics and was following it blindly. "For days of my life you aren't in, how do I ...? I am so curious of how much you love me. I want to become... diary in your small drawer. To fill my feelings with your unknown secrets." He smiled meaningfully," Secretly..."

Seul-ki laughed and rubbed her nose, watching Sunggyu nodding his head. She put her chin in her hands and looked at him with intent eyes. Sunggyu was looking up and down, waiting for the next verse with a faint smile on his face, trying not to get absorbed in her gaze.

"Just for one day I would like to be your kitten. Oh baby. While staying in your soft bosom, enjoying the delicious milk you give..." He stopped abruptly, pushed one side of the headphones behind and looked at her, sort of in horror. Seul-ki was staring back, with a blank look on her face. "Is this a song about stalker?"

"No!" She shrieked.

"Then it's about a ert."

"TVXQ are not erts!" She protested, and sat up straight.

My feelings are like this, something you cannot see on the outside
No matter who I look at or where I am, you are the only one I see

- Hug, TVXQ.

 

Sunggyu pushed back the headphones and smiled meaningfully, "This is a good song after all."

Seul-ki's mood changed abruptly, and a wide smile was plastered on her face. "Right! This was their debut song!" Sunggyu furrowed a bit but he couldn't help but to smile again when he saw how her face brightened up. "Everyone was so young." She further said, looking dreamy.

"How could you be so happy when you talk about them?" He asked, looking at her with the corner of his eyes, trying to sound sceptical.

"Because they're my source of happiness." She beamed.

"Then what about me? Is TVXQ more important than me? Oh?" He asked, his mouth forming an 'o'.

"Uh..." She began to look flustered, and her fingers went up to her face to scratch her face which wasn't even itchy. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and put on the headphones again.

"So TVXQ is more important than me." He said with a sigh, nodding his head solemnly and closed his eyes. Seul-ki walked on her knees and drew herself closer to him. She tugged his shirt and called his name but he ignored her as he couldn't hear her calling him. "I can also sing like this." He said suddenly and opened his mouth to sing to Keep Your Head Down. "WAE!"

Seul-ki burst out laughing, holding her stomach and kept on laughing when Sunggyu-sshi began imitating Changmin's high note. She rolled onto the floor, felt like she wasn't breathing properly as she laughed harder. Even when Sunggyu has stopped singing, and was just watching her with a relieved look on his face, she was still laughing. When she finally stopped, she sat up and shook her head, letting some small laughs, wiping the tears that formed while she was laughing. "Sunggyu-sshi is so funny."

"Do you like me more than TVXQ now?" He asked, with a dreamy smile on his face. Seul-ki's smile turned a bit shy as she looks down on the dark floor.

"That 'like' and this 'like' are not the same."

"How so?"

She looked up and met his eyes. Even in the darkness, she could tell that he was looking at her with a deep gaze, and it made her shift uncomfortably. When she thought that it was too much for her to keep on staring at him, she dropped her gaze again. "Not telling."

Sunggyu furrowed, and wanted to argue but in the end he only sighed and scratched his head. "I'll let it pass tonight." He reached for her hand and kissed it, much to her surprise and pulled her closer so that he could embrace her. "But next time, I want a proper answer."

"Um..."

"Or else I might start ogling at SNSD." She pushed him away and stared at him judgingly. "What? It's only fair. You can drool over some other guy, why can't I do the same?" He asked, pouting.

"I don't drool!"

"The same thing." He said, shrugging and when he saw that she was pouting harder, he let out a little laugh. "I'm only kidding. Come here." He said, lying down again, and pulled her along and he held her again, patting her back gently.

"Sunggyu-sshi."

"Yes."

"Would you look at another woman even when you're married to me...?"

"If I don't look then how am I going to walk?" He said, laughing.

"I mean it..." She said, with a quiet voice.

He sighed and kissing the top of her head, he said, "Of course I will. But the way I look at them and the way I look at you are different."

"How different?"

"Not telling." He said, smiling contently when Seul-ki tugged his shirt as a sign of protest. "Lee Seul-ki-yah."

"Um?"

"Don't ignore me again, okay?"

"Okay."

"And don't cry. You look so ugly." She pouted, almost wanting to bite his chest if she could. "I prefer it when you're laughing and smiling." He went on, and held her tighter, kissing her hair quietly. "Because you look beautiful when you do."

She could feel her face burning up at that remark, and her eyes were unfocussed for a moment. She buried her face into his chest to content her embarrassment and it made him laughed a bit, thinking how much cuter she could get. Then she pulled away but her eyes were fixed on his shirt. "Sunggyu-sshi should go to sleep now."

"Can't I sleep here?"

"Woohyun-sshi..."

"Talking about Woohyun. I think he knows." Seul-ki gasped and looked up to see his face. "He asked me whether I like you this morning but I asked him to ask you. So maybe he would be interrogating you next." He chuckled. "You know, it's so funny because he might think we're having sort of forbidden relationships."

"Poor Woohyun-sshi..." She contemplated, feeling guilty.

"Why not just let him think that way?" He suggested. "You know what, Seul-ki? Let's just sleep together and let Woohyun see! He'll freak out!" He laughed, thinking about Woohyun's probable reaction but when he noticed that Seul-ki was quiet, he quickly explained. "I mean, sleeping in the same room on the same futon! Just sleeping!" He added, quickly.

Seul-ki felt worst with his further explanation and pushed herself away from him and lay on her side, her eyes still fixed on his chest. "It's not nice to make fun of Woohyun-sshi..."

"Then Seul-ki will have to tell him the whole truth." He said, looking at her face which was beginning to brood.

"I will... When the time comes."

"And when is that?"

"When..." She looked up and returned his gaze, her heart sinking a bit. She thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter