Plans

I Now Pronounce You Husband & Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July  7, 2013

Sunggyu munched his food with his eyes fixed on Seul-ki who was still pouting ever since they woke up. He could even still feel the kicks he received from her when she was trying to release herself from him and her scream was still fresh in his ears. He was barely awake when Seul-ki was hitting and kicking him, calling him names that he couldn't recall. He narrowed his eyes at Seul-ki who was glaring at him.

"I told you it was because it was cold!" He said, for the fifth time, "And you were the one who rolled over to my side!"

"Who told you to sleep in that room?" She said miserably.

"Aish." He frowned. "What's the big deal anyway? The other day you hugged me while I was sleeping, didn't you?"

Seul-ki's ears turned red. "That was only a hug!"

"It's the same thing!"

"Your face was in my chest!" She said, as if it was something so yucky that she made a face and she stood up miserably, picking up her plate and went to the kitchen to wash it. Sunggyu followed her, standing closely behind her, making the hair on her neck stood up. "Go away!" She squealed.

"What?" Sunggyu asked, bewildered. "I'm only standing behind you."

"Don't stand too close to me!"

"Aish!!!" He retreated a few steps and waited for Seul-ki to finish washing her plate before she dashed out of the kitchen. "Yah Lee Seul-ki!"

 

Seul-ki went into her room and got dressed for uni, while and stomping her feet miserably. Other than not having enough sleep, she was still stressed over the fact that she had slept with Sunggyu in that embarrassing position. She combed her hair, tied it neatly and went out to see Sunggyu fixing his necktie. He cocked an eyebrow at her.

"What are you embarrassed about, seriously." He said, straightening the creases on his shirt. "I'm your husband and you're my wife. We're bound to do that kind of thing."

Seul-ki was even more miserable than before. "It's so yucky."

"You're saying that I'm yucky?" He asked, widening his eyes at her in disbelieved.

She said nothing as she slung her bag pack and went to the entrance. She put on her sneakers and Sunggyu hastily put on his shoes before they went out of the house. She left a big space between them in the elevator and when they reached the ground floor, she began walking ahead, leaving him behind.

"Yah! Stop walking so fast!" He exclaimed after her and caught up with her. "Let's wait for a cab."

"I'll just take the subway." She said, in an expressionless tone.

"I told you I'll send you to uni."

"Cab fare is expensive. Let's just ride the subway." She said, walking towards the subway station.

"You think I can't afford to pay cab fare?" He asked, feeling challenged.

"I didn't say that!" She said, helpless. "I don't mind riding the subway. It's easier and cheaper and we are going to ride the same line, so." She sighed before jerking away from Sunggyu. "Stop walking too near to me!"

"Fine!" He stopped. "Go ahead and walk! Aish!" He muttered something incoherent under his breath when Seul-ki began going down the stairs into the subway station, glaring at him. She swiped her pass with Sunggyu behind her, following her closely, and they boarded the train that arrived just at that time. Since there was no seat available, they had to stand among the crowd and Sunggyu wasn't really favouring the fact that Seul-ki was squashed between the other men in the train. He pushed her against a pole and made a straight face when he stood towering her.

 

Seul-ki held her breath, looking at Sunggyu's chest in front of her eyes. It felt a bit better to have him standing near to her instead of the other people but she still felt embarrassed. She bit her lips and looked down instead, but it was making her suffocate a bit so she looked up again. Sunggyu was looking at her but he looked away when their eyes met. They said nothing throughout the journey and when they were nearing Sunggyu's station, Sunggyu brought his face closer to Seul-ki, making her jumped.

 

"Be careful, okay?" He said, with a low voice.

"I'm not a kid." She said, pouting.

"You are." He said, frowning but he patted her head and rubbed her cheek just for a second before he jostled out through the door and turned back to see Seul-ki looking at him. She was no longer pouting as she saw Sunggyu looking at her worriedly and just before the door closes, she waved at him, smiling shyly. Sunggyu was finally able to smile a little but he was still worried and disliked the idea of letting her ride the subway alone. Maybe he was being a bit overprotective but he was pretty sure he wasn't letting her ride the subway again.

 

 

Seul-ki was sitting at the cafe alone at a desk, scrolling down her Twitter, editing Jaejoong's selca while giggling to herself before a hand pushed her head down to the table from behind and stopped before her face met the table.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!" She shrieked, holding the back of her neck. "That hurts!"

Myungsoo only chuckled a bit before he put his palms together and began eating his fried rice. "How's your classes?"

"They're okay." She said, posting the edited selca without glancing up to Myungsoo.

"Did you make friends?"

"Uh-huh..." She giggled when people were already commenting and retweeting her photo.

"Then why are you eating alone?"

"Ah? Uh... She went somewhere to talk with someone..." She said, and erupted into a loud laugh.

"Which means she left you."

Seul-ki furrowed a bit but she went on replying the tweets she received. "I still have Myungsoo."

"I won't be around much since our schedules are different. You need to have friends from your class since you need them for group work, yah Lee Seul are you listening?" He scolded her.

"I'm listening! I know, I know! I will make friends." She laughed again. "Soon!"

"You better." He said, and went on being quiet for a moment before Seul-ki put her phone away and then she found that her bowl of budae jjigae missing from her side of table and had travelled over to Myungsoo's who was eating it. She stared at his empty plate and widened her eyes.

"Yah! That's my food!" She cried, and pulled the bowl back to her side and looked at distraught to find out that it was almost gone.

"It's so spicy." Myungsoo commented and took Seul-ki's drink and drank it without her consent and she could only look with wide opened.

"Yah I've only eaten 2 spoons of that!" She whined, wanting to hit Myungsoo so much. "You pabo!"

"One must do anything to survive in this world." Myungsoo said, fanning his mouth.

"Kim Myungsoo, not only your clothes are black but your stomach is a black hole!" She said, with a sulking tone and looked down her pitiful jjigae. "My jjigae."

"Here." Myungsoo said, putting a bun on the table. "It was too spicy for you anyway."

"Shut up." She said, and took the bun and shoved it in .

"I heard you ran away from home?" Seul-ki who was having the whole bun in choked and she began slapping her chest to make her swallow. Myungsoo looked at her feeling panicked and shoved towards her the drink which she gulped hastily. "Are you trying to kill me??"

"You should bite in into pieces and not eat it as a whole like that!" He said, retorting.

Seul-ki coughed a bit. "How did you know that?"

"Your husband told me."

"Shhhhhhh!!!!" She said, cupping Myungsoo's mouth. "Not so loud."

Myungsoo cocked an eyebrow and Seul-ki removed her hand. "What's wrong?"

"Let's talk someplace else."

 

 

Myungsoo was laughing until he was teary while crossing his arms across his chest.

"So you two are cousins now?"

"Yeah, only in public?"

"Only in public? What are you implying?"

"I'm not implying anything!" She shrieked, slapping his chest. "So Myungsoo has to play along."

"Until when exactly?"

"Well... Until I'm ready and Sunggyu-sshi's ready..." She said, kicking the rock at her feet.

"You guys are weird."

"I have to. It just feels weird to tell people that I'm married. Then they will begin asking questions and speculate things." She said, pouting. "It's just easier. So... You talked to Sunggyu-sshi?"

"Uh-huh." He said, smiling meaningfully. "He was so upset that you didn't tell him about the uni thing."

"Really?" She asked, weakly and smiled flatly to herself.

"Then he told me it was his fault in this first place."

"Sunggyu-sshi did?" She said, feeling a bit strange.

"Uh-huh." He said, smiling a bit before he furrowed, "But you went too far by running away."

"I only wanted to stay at the dorm." She said, eyeing Myungsoo. "It's such a hassle to travel from here to Sunggyu-sshi's house every morning."

"But did you go home?"

"Um. Sunggyu-sshi wouldn't let me stay at the dorm and he told me he'll buy Kim Jaejoong's album and ticket to his showcase if I go home." She said, giggling.

"And you accepted it?"

"Of course. Are you crazy?" She asked, widening her eyes. "The best thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter