"Kim"

I Now Pronounce You Husband & Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Jaejoong.

 

That was the name of the man that Lee Seul-ki had always wanted to marry. From the first moment she saw him, she knew she was madly in love with him, and of course along with Kim Junsu, Jung Yunho, Shim Changmin and Park Yuchun.

 

In other words, she wanted to marry the 5 Gods.

 

But of course, Seul-ki knew well that she was just one of the millions of Cassiopeia on the face of Earth who had the same wish. Not to mention, the existence of Yunjae shippers that would do anything to let Yunho and Jaejoong get married to each other. She tried not to pay too much attention to all those but she knew well that it was of course impossible to get marry to any of them.

 

But it didn't mean she has to stop wishing.

 


 

You've got the wrong number.

You've got the wrong number.

I'm sorry you've got the wrong number.

So don't call me no more~

 

"Yah Lee Seul-ki your phone is ringing."

"I know. But I want to hear Kim Jaejoong's voice. Oh, oh, here comes U-know Yunho." Seul-ki smiled to her friend, Yu-rim who was looking at her distastefully. She closed her eyes, listening attentively to her phone that was on the desk.

"Aish..." Yu-rim took her phone and answered it hastily. "Hello."

"Yah!!!" Seul-ki scowled and looked at her, pouting.

"Huh? Yeah, she's here." Yu-rim handed the phone to her, giving a flat smile.

"Who is it?"

"Your workplace." Yu-rim said, grinning.

Seul-ki took her phone, frowning and put the phone to her ear. "Hello..."

"Ah, Seul-ki, you don't have to come to work today, okay?" It was her boss at the cafe she was working.

"Dae? But-but, why?" Seul-ki sat up straight, blinking rapidly.

"Well, apparently one of the customers you got into fight with yesterday was the daughter of a close friend of the owner. I can't do anything about it. Sorry." Her tone wasn't even sympathetic.

"But! It wasn't my fault! She was the one who insulted-"

"It's really none of my business, Seul-ki-sshi. Drop by to get your payment later today." And she hung up.

 

Seul-ki put down her phone and stared bleakly at Yu-rim who was watching her with worried expression. "Yu-rim-ah..."

"What's wrong?"

"I got fired." She slammed her forehead on the desk.

"You didn't!"

"I did." She took a deep breath and sighed.

"But why?"

"I got into a fight with the customer."

"A fight? With a customer? You were really looking for trouble." Yu-rim shook her head in disagreement.

"But I did it for a good cause. That girl with plastic nose was endlessly insulting Kim Jaejoong-sshi and saying other things about Junsu-sshi and Yuchun-sshi too!" Seul-ki started, with a loud voice.

Yu-rim hushed her down and looked around the class. "I know you're upset but really, do you think it was worth it? Now you're jobless. What are you going to do?"

Seul-ki became sulky again. "I guess I have to find some other jobs..."

 

"Forget it. The university entrance exam is just around the corner. It's time you concentrate on your studies, Lee Seul."

 

Seul-ki spurned her head to see Myungsoo sitting down at the desk beside her, looking bored as usual. "I can study at my workplace."

"It's not the same. Commitment, Lee Seul, commitment." He furrowed, looking at her with hard gaze. "Stop saying your ambition is to be Kim Jaejoong's wife."

"But it is." She muttered, and put down her head on the desk, looking at Myungsoo's side profile. "Besides, I need to work for the money!"

"To buy albums and repackage albums and not to mention those expensive Japanese albums." He went on, sounding sceptical.

"I don't use all of my money for that..." She mumbled, feeling awful. "And what do you know! There's JYJ, TVXQ and Kim Junsu-sshi's solo album and I heard Kim Jaejoong is getting a solo album too-"

"I know, I know." He cut her short. "But I think you should take a few months off to study, Lee Seul." He smiled sadly before looking away. They all became silent for a moment.

"You know something, Kim Myungsoo?" Seul-ki was studying his side profile, looking from his eyelashes to his lips.

"What?" He was taking out his notebook, and began to write something without turning to Seul-ki.

"I think if you were to become an idol, you would be really popular."

Yu-rim laughed a bit loud and slapped the desk. Myungsoo turned to her and made a face. "Come back to Earth, Seul-ki."

 

Seul-ki shrank in her chair, sighing. "What am I going to tell Halmeoni...?"

"She'll understand." Yu-rim said, pulling her chair to her desk. "Just tell her that you've decided to quit because you want to concentrate on your studies."

 

It was of course, wasn't easy.

 

Seul-ki dropped by the cafe she worked at before and the first thing she saw was the same plastic nose girl looking at her with a smug. If not because she still have manners, she'd punch the silicone out of the girl's nose right at that moment. However, she received her payment politely, said goodbye to her colleagues before storming out of the cafe.

 

"Face it. Kim Jaejoong is not TVXQ anymore."

 

Seul-ki stopped her feet and stood rigidly before turning to the girl who was grinning victoriously.

Homin stan.

 

Alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter