Heaven

Opposites

Somewhere, Ren finally woke up but to his confusion, everything was white and bright. He looked everywhere and found himself in a foreign place.

"Where... what is this place?" he mumbled as he stood up. Later did he find out that he was wearing a white tuxedo and his blonde hair was no longer tied. "Where am I?"

Ren walked around and found himself alone. Where on earth was he? Did he survive the wrist cutting?

Looking at his wrist, he found no marks! Not even a single scratch!

"What happened?" he mumbled as he looked around. "Hello? Anyone here? Can anybody hear me?"

No response.

He bravely walked the whole place, observing the place. Everything seemed peaceful, bright and white. What was that place? Even the ground he was walking was bright! Soon, he heard a familiar voice, making him turn around.

A familiar figure came out. A figure, the same height as him. She was too bright that he can't see exactly who she was. She had long black hair and wore a white dress and a white flower hair dress. As she got closer, Ren's eyes pooled with tears as they grew wide. The person standing in front of him was no other than her.

Choi Soomin.

"Soomin?" Ren blinked upon seeing his twin.

"Hi." Soomin smiled as she saw her twin. Ren acted upon his senses and ran for a hug, and Soomin hugged back. Tears rolled down the twins' eyes as Ren pulled away to ask her questions.

"W-why are you? Where? What? Huh?"

"Calm down, I'll explain." Soomin smiled. "You see, we're dead now, and for some reason, we both died peacefully. I'm here to guide you soul up there."

Ren looked up to where she was pointing but saw nothing, thus tilting his head. "What do you mean?"

"Trust me." Soomin smiled as she offered her hand to Ren. "Come on, let's see the others?"

"Others?" Ren blinked.

"Well, we need to say good bye to umma, appa and everyone now, shouldn't we?"

Ren smiled and nodded. He quickly held onto Soomin as they walked. The next thing they knew, they were stepping on the grass. They saw everyone crying. Everyone, meaning Nu'est, Taemin, Sulli, Key and their families. Ren saw how sad his foster parents and real parents were. He also saw their friends crying.

"It's such a sad scene, isn't it?" Soomin said as she looked at Ren. "That's also how I felt when I saw my own funeral, especially when you tried to fight back your tears. Umma was wailing along with appa, and even our friends."

"It.. does hurts. Seeing this scene." Ren nodded before looking at Soomin. "It hurts."

Soomin smiled as she walked towards them and showed Ren his lifeless body. He can't believe it! He was looking at himself! His lifeless body was in front of him. He also saw their friends crying. He tried patting them, but his hand just went through. Well, what can he expect? He was now a soul without a body. He also knew that no one can see him.

"Guys, be strong, arraseo?" Ren smiled as he looked at JR. "Leader, take care of the guys."

=============================================================================================

Meanwhile, JR felt a cold wind in front of him. He looked around and saw no one, giving him slight creeps. "Something wrong, JR?" Aron asked.

"I... felt a cold wind." JR answered.

"Jinjja?" Minhyun blinked. "But, there wasn't a breeze!"

"Not even slight." Aron added.

"Must be my imagination then." JR said as he looked at the coffin slowly being buried. "Ren, rest in peace. Now that you're going to be reunited with Soomin, I hope your souls find peace."

==============================================================================================

"Gomawo, JR." Ren smiled as he held Soomin's hand. "Kajja."

"Nae." Soomin nodded.

While the two walked away, they saw a bright light in front of them. "This is it, we're going to heaven, Ren." Soomin smiled.

"Nae, kajja." Ren nodded, but stopped.

"Waeyo?"

"I forgot to give this." Ren smiled as he removed Soomin's locket from his neck and made her wear it. "There, I wore it and never removed it as told. Now, I'm returning it to you."

"Aw, gomawo." Soomin giggled.

With the white light in front of them, the twins walked towards it and finally vanished.

The two finally got to heaven.

Their souls were now peaceful.

Now that they are together...

And forever will be...

They won't be separated no more...

Forever they will they be together...

"Soomin-ah." Ren said.

"Nae, Ren?" Soomin asked.

"We're never gonna be separated again, aren't we?"

"Aigoo... never again!" 

Hand by hand, the twins walked to the light... and finally...

Vanished.