True Feelings

Opposites

"Mwo?" Soomin cried as her eyes blinked a few times. She wasn't sure if what she heard was right... she didn't believe it at first. "C-can you say that again?"

"I said I like you, Choi Soomin." JR repeated.

Soomin blinked a few more times before she processed the words in her mind. She was about to feel relieved and calm until she realized one fact. She looks like a boy, no body knows that she is a girl aside from Taemin, Key, Ren and Sulli... And JR just confessed to her. He has no idea of her true identity, so that means one thing...

JR LIKES BOYS?!

"Yah, yah! Wait!" Soomin cried as she stretched her hands out. "W-what do you mean you like me?! What on earth, dude?! Are you saying you're-"

"Yah, calm down!" JR cried, making Soomin breathe in and out to calm herself down. Then, she came back to her senses, and smiled at JR.

"Dude, did you knock your head somewhere?" she chuckled.

"Ani." JR quickly answered while shaking his head. Soomin blinked a few times in confusion. Was JR really serious?! Well, he doesn't know that she's a girl, so did he fall in love with her "boy" side? 

"Okay... this is getting weird." Soomin mumbled before glaring at JR. "Is that the reason why you were all good with me before our sides ever became friends?"

JR simply nodded and looked at Soomin, who was blushing bright red! He blinked a few times before waving his hands in front of his face, trying to take a grip of the situation. "A-aniyo! It's not what you think!" JR cried.

"Then what?!" Soomin exclaimed, seemingly waiting for JR's explanation.

"Not in the matter of that I like you as something like that, I meant as a brother! S-something like that!" JR explained. "I like you as a brother, calm down!"

"Jinjja?" Soomin glared.

"NAE! NAE, NAE, NAE!" JR nodded. "As a brother! Just as a brother!"

"Aigoo, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" Soomin cried as she flailed her arms. "Aish, say things clearly next time, babo!"

"Arraseo, arraseo." JR smiled as he stood up. "You're younger than me by months, right?"

"I think so. When were you born?" Soomin asked.

"8th of June, year 1995, you?"

"November  3, 1995. I guess I am younger by months." Soomin smiled.

"Woah, you've got the same birthday with Ren! Ddaebak!" JR chuckled.

"N-nae... I guess so." Soomin nervously laughed. Of course she and Ren have the same birthday, they're twins for goodness' sake! Of course, she wouldn't expect JR to know something like that, he's clueless and that information only exists between her and Ren! 

"So, see you tomorrow?" 

"Sure, see you." Soomin smiled as the two parted ways. While walking, though she promised, she can't possible keep this information to herself, she had to tell Ren! Well, she thinks it's okay since they are twins, why would they keep secrets from one another?

-Ren! REN! REN!!! You won't guess what just happened! You see, well, asdfghjkl... sorry, don't know where to start! Okay, I bumped into JR lately and he just freaking confessed to me! Aigoo... >3<-
---CSM

While walking, she received Ren's reply in a split second! "Talk about fast texter." she mumbled as a smile crept on her face. She suppressed her laughter since she was in a public place, but if she wasn't, she could have been laughing uncontrollably now!

-Jinjja?! O.O He doesn't know that you're a girl, right? So, what? Does that mean he's... well... you know?! O.O-
---CMK

-Ani, he did say that he only likes me as a brother or something like that. (._.)-
---CSM

-Oh, thank goodness! I thought our leader is... you know~-
---CMK

-Haha... right~~~ ^^;-
---CSM

Happily, Soomin skipped home and began preparing dinner.

==============================================================================================

Meanwhile, JR had arrived home, just to find his very worried parents waiting for him in the living room. He quickly noticed how angry his father was and how worried his mother was. "Kim Jonghyun, where have you been?" his father asked, trying to sound calm. 

"I just... took a stroll outside." JR nervously answered. He hated it when his parents were angry, it felt like hell! He really wanted to head to his room... now

"Jonghyun-ah, me and your appa were worried sick for you!" Mrs. Kim sighed. "Aigoo... what have you been up to?"

"Like I said... I strolled around the nightlife Seoul."

"The maids told us that you didn't even told them that you were going out! You had us really worried, son."

"Well... I'm here now." JR said as he quickly sprinted upstairs to his room. Before his parents could even talk, he had successfully locked himself in his room and spent the evening in his laptop.

Good thing his elder sister, Kim Hyorin and Kim Hyojin. The two finally had some time to talk with their younger brother. "Annyeong Jonghyun-ah!" they greeted. Though it was only a video chat, JR felt their love and it was like they were really there, talking to him.

"So, how's life there?" JR asked, a smile creeping on his face.

"Aigoo... very tough! It's really different when you're family is away..." Hyorin sighed. "Don't you agree Hyojin?"

"I do, unnie." Hyojin frowned. "If only you know how much we miss you, umma and appa!"

"So, what was our Jonghyunnie telling us the other day?" Hyorin smiled. "I remember saying that he's in love~"

"Who's the lucky lass?" Hyojin giggled.

"Y-yeah... about that... noona." JR nervously said. "Well, it's not actually a lass."

"Mwo?! Is it a boy then?!" Hyorin cried.

"N-nae..." 

"Jinjja?!" Hyojin cried. "Ah, eotteokke, unnie?!"

"Yah, calm down!" Hyorin cried. "Mind explaining to us why you fell in love with a fellow male, Jonghyunnie?"

"I don't know, he just... made my heart skip a beat." JR began explaining. "I mean, he's the exact ideal type I have! Innocent in the outside but a total toughie inside! He's also caring for his friends, even if it means it'll hurt him. He's... perfect."

"Yah, there's so many ladies out there, and you decided to like a guy?!" Hyorin exclaimed. "Aish, our brother's gay!!!"

"WAEYO!!!" Hyojin cried.

"Yah, Hyojin-noona! Hyorin-noona! Calm down!" JR cried. "Sure, he is a boy, but I see him as a girl! C'mon, you are my noonas, right? And besides, I think this like is more like liking him as a brother! Don't misunderstand! Come on!"

"Aish, arraseo, arraseo, go to bed now, you have classes tomorrow." Hyorin sighed.

"Good night, lil' bro!" Hyojin smiled.

"Good night, noona." JR smiled back. "I miss you."

"Us too!" Hyojin and Hyorin smiled.