TaeSoo

Opposites

After hearing Soomin's words, Taemin stood quickly from the swing, his eyes widened and his jaws dropping. Due to his quick movements, he slipped and fell on the ground, hitting his back severely.

"Yah!" Soomin cried in shock as she stood up and tried helping Taemin up. "Aish, what's wrong?!"

"Are you serious?! Do you really?!" Taemin cried as his eyes grew wider, if they still can.

"You want me to repeat every word I said?" Soomin suggested. "For the love of-! Yes! Yes! I accept your feelings!"

Taemin's mouth formed an 'o' shape as he stared at Soomin's eyes. It showed nothing but honesty... nothing else. It made his heart skip a beat and finally, grabbed Soomin's hand to stand up. He was smiling like crazy, making Soomin giggle softly. "So... does that mean you feel the same for me?" Taemin asked with an eye smile.

"Do you want me to take it back? I'm getting annoyed with your questions." Soomin scowled as she spoke with Daegu accent.

"A-ani! Mianhe!" Taemin cried.

Soomin just smiled at how Taemin acted. She found it adorable... Her heart was racing, it was confirmed, she has a crush on Taemin! Their feelings were the same with each other. To her surprise, Taemin had pulled her for a hug, which made her smile and hug the taller guy back.

==============================================================================================

Weeks had passed. The two acted normally around each other but the awkwardness with JR still remained for some reason. Ren knew about the two and Soomin's awkwardness towards JR and just let it be. To whatever his sister is happy with, he is too. It made Ren happy whenever he would hear Soomin giggle and laugh, and especially see her angelic smile! 

After Soomin confirmed her feelings towards Taemin, there wasn't much of a difference seen. She still acted the same, but this time, more caring towards Taemin. Taemin greatly changed, his protectiveness increasing towards Soomin. Well, no body seemed to notice that, since they tend to notice Taemin's dorky side more. 

Two months have passed eversince. For some reason, nobody still knew that Ren and Soomin were twins aside from JR alone. Not even Taemin nor Key nor Sulli knew, and especially not Nu'est! There were lots of changes too.

Minhyun and Aron are now very close towards Key. For some reason, Baekho is quite close to Sulli, but the two had kept on saying that they only see each other as friends and nothing more. 

Taemin and Soomin? Well, they were the ones that changed the most.

Two months, yes, that was how long Taemin and Soomin are together. Yes, they are an official couple and no one knows about this aside from Ren and the two of them. They have been secretly dating, though in others' point of view, it was more like a simple walk or strolling since Soomin appeared boyish. People would only see them as, what, like brothers? Friends maybe? 

Taemin and Soomin are an official couple. Ren supports his sister, well, since that's where she is happy with. The date today was their monthsary, and Taemin was planning of something to surprise Soomin.

"Soomin~" Taemin cutely called out as he wrapped his arms around Soomin. Though they are a couple, their "skinship" level didn't change. Taemin would still hug Soomin anywhere, anytime. He ignored the fact that they were boyfriend-girlfriend already. 

"Mwo?" Soomin asked as she beamed at Taemin.

"You know what date today is, right?"

"Of course, how can I forget?" Soomin giggled. "What about it?"

"Well, I'm planning something for today, are you free?"

"Ignoring the fact that we have tons of assignments, yes."

"Oh, c'mon! It's Friday! You can do the homeworks tomorrow~"

"Arraseo, arraseo, I'm free, waeyo?"

"Well, can we meet at that cafe we often go to?"

"Sure, after school?"

"Nae!"

"Sure. You're treat, okay?"

"Nae! What kind of man I am if I don't treat my girl?" Taemin softly said.

"Aish, like I didn't treat you before!" Soomin softly cried.

"That was before! Let the past be past~"

"You're suddenly acting so mature! Hajima."

"Arraseo, arraseo~" Taemin giggled.

==============================================================================================

As soon as school was over, Soomin quickly looked for Ren and informed him about their date. Ren jumped up and down, hearing that his sister is going on a date. Since he was the fashionable one, Ren agreed to give his twin a complete makeover. He promised Soomin to make her look her best this night!

Upon arriving at Ren's residence, Ren's foster parents greeted Soomin as soon as they spotted her. "Oh, Soomin-ah, dropping by again?" Ren's foster mother smiled.

"Nae, I'm-"

"Soomin's having her first date, umma!" Ren proudly stated out.

"R-Ren!" Soomin cried as her face blushed bright red.

"Jinjja? Good luck for you, Soomin-ah! HWAITING!"

"G-gomawo, imo." Soomin smiled as she and Ren ran upstairs and began picking her an outfit.

"So, since it's a date in a cafe, you've got to look cute!" Ren said as he pulled out an enormous box under his bed. Inside were all sorts of fashionable girl clothes any girl could ever wish for.

"Yah! Why do you have girl clothes under your bed?" Soomin asked as her eyes widened. "Just what are you using these for?!"

"Umma's friends once thought that I was a girl, so they gave me lots of girl clothes." Ren sighed at the thought. "I can't just throw them away, they all looked great and stylish! So... I kept them under the bed. I received this box recently, so I bet it'll fit you perfectly."

"Are you sure you never wore them?" Soomin asked as she beamed at Ren.

"I'm not gay. I don't wear those, even I admit that I'm a diva! I am still sane, and I pretty much know that I am a male!" Ren pouted.

"Arraseo, arraseo, I'm just joking." Soomin smiled as she began searching for a "cute" outfit. Ren searched along with her and found all sorts of great clothes, but all were rejected by Soomin.

Her reason? Well, some looked too revealing. Some weren't just her style. One was too girly, and she disliked that! Yes, she liked colorful clothes, but one outfit Ren decided for her to wear made her look like a living and walking candy! It was too colorful. Wearing pastel colors didn't sound like a good idea neither.

"Aigoo... I can't find an outfit I want." Soomin sighed as she laid on her back. 

"You rejected all, what can I do?" Ren pouted. "All of them really looked nice, you know!"

"They weren't my style, okay?"

"You're style . I mean, jeans? Sweaters? Ew."

"Shut up. Just look, okay?"

"Okay, okay..."

The twins searched for a suitable outfit. Finally, Soomin pulled out a rather cute outfit matching her style. She showed it to Ren and was approved. A cute simple, yet eye catching white top and a black skirt was perfect. The thin top wasn't really that thin to be said as revealing, it was perfect. The black skirt wasn't that short nor long, it was also perfect. The folds on the skirt weren't too many. 

"I'm coming out! Tell me if it's okay, arraseo?"

"Arraseo!"

Soomin came out, dressed pretty in her black and white themed outfit. Ren admitted, she looked cute! Well, a few accessories would be good but rather than that, perfect! "You look jjang!" Ren smiled. "Palli, let's put your hair extensions now."

"Nae."

Again, Ren expertly put the hair extensions with slight curls. He applied make-up on her, made her wore some simple accessories and there! Perfect.

Soomin wore her locket still, and a white headband with a ribbon as its main design. Around her waist was a black ribbon-designed belt with golden linings. Soomin was told to wore wear black high heels too. Ren smiled. His twin's beauty was really... wow. No words can even explain her beauty! "You look very beautiful, Soomin!" Ren smiled as he held her hand.

"Jinjja? Do I look well enough?" Soomin asked.

"Trust me, you look perfect!" Ren smiled. "It'll be better though if you show that angelic smile of yours."

Soomin nodded and smiled. Ren smiled back as he and her walked downstairs. To their surprise, Ren's foster parents were waiting for them and clapped upon seeing how gorgeous Soomin was! "Soomin! How well you look tonight!" Ren's foster father smiled while clapping.

"A real angel if you ask me!" Ren's foster mother smiled. "You look great, dear!"

"Gomawo, imo, ahjussi." Soomin smiled as she looked at Ren. "Ren actually helped me a lot, you should thank him."

"Ani. I just brought your real beauty out! No need to thank me!" Ren giggled. "Anyways, off to your date now! You're man is waiting!"

"Nae! I will!" Soomin nodded as she ran out of the door, heading to the cafe she and Taemin agreed to meet.

=========================================================================================

Taemin had already arrived in the cafe and was waiting for Soomin. Since he was patient, he really didn't mind even if Soomin arrived late! Soon, he heard the cafe door open, and turned around just to see a gorgeous lady clad in black and white enter. "Not Soomin..." Taemin sighed. 

Taemin didn't know that the lady that entered was Soomin! She headed to Taemin's table and sat in front of him, shocking Taemin. "Um, d-do I know you?" Taemin asked as he saw the "girly" Soomin in front of him.

"Yah!" Soomin cried.

"I-I'm sorry, miss, I've got a girlfriend." Taemin said, his voice quivering.

"Lee Taemin! It's me! Choi Soomin!"

"Jinjja?!"

"Nae! You didn't recognize me?"

Taemin scanned Soomin, she didn't look like the Soomin he knew! She was dressed cutely and girly, unlike the Soomin he knew who doesn't even give a care on how she dresses up! Sweater and jeans, that'll be good enough for her. But the lady in front of him was dressed fashionably, even having hair extensions and light make-up! "Woah, daebbak! Jjang!" Taemin smiled in amazement. "You really prepared for this day, didn't you?"

"Of course I did!" Soomin giggled. "This is a special day for both of us!"

"You look gorgeous! I can't even find the right words to describe you! Wow..."

"Hajima, you're flattering me!"

"But really! You look like the Soomin I once knew! Innocent, beautiful, cute-"

"So you're saying I'm not innocent, beautiful and cute now?"

"Aniyo! It's just... I was used on seeing the boyish side of Soomin that I nearly forgot how beautiful you really are!"

Soomin felt herself blush as she flicked Taemin's forehead. "Aish, shut up and order already, arraseo? And it's your treat! I didn't bring my wallet."

"Nae, don't worry about the bills, it's on me." Taemin sweetly smiled.

The night went on well. The two talked, teased and laughed as usual. They enjoyed their date. Soomin felt her heart racing everytime Taemin would smile and make her laugh. She loved it when he did aegyo in front of her. It made her smile and giggle and made her want to pinch his marshmallow-like cheeks. 

"Aigoo... I really can't believe that we're a couple for two months already!" Soomin smiled.

"Neither can I." Taemin giggled. "I never really expected that we'll end up together!"

"So did I!"

The two were laughing like idiots, still adjusting towards each other. Their hearts were racing fast, seeing that the one who owns their heart in front of them.

=========================================================================================

Hours passed and their date was coming to an end. The two decided to walk around the night life of Seoul hand by hand. Yes, the two often held hands, but as couples, it felt weird now. 

"Soomin-ah! I want to give you something." Taemin said as he dragged Soomin to the playground they exchanged confessions.

"Yah! Slow down!" Soomin cried.

The two quickly arrived at the park. There, the full moon was easily seen and the stars twinkled, as if they were taking part on their date. "So, what was that you wanted to give me, Taemin?" Soomin asked.

"Close your eyes." Taemin smiled. Soomin did so and closed her eyes. She felt something cold around her wrist, as if it was something metallic. "Okay, you can open them now."

Soomin opened her eyes and to her surprise, around her right wrist was a silver bracelet with her name carved in it. "Woah, it looks pretty!" Soomin smiled as she looked at Taemin. "Gomawo!"

"Cheomaneyo." Taemin eye smiled. "You like it?"

"I love it!" Soomin jumped as she hugged Taemin. She really didn't expect her actions to be like that, must be the joy made her do so. Taemin hugged back while smiling.

"Let's be a happy couple, okay?" Taemin asked.

"Nae!"

"I love you." Taemin softly said.

"I love you too." Soomin giggled.