Nu'est Is Changing?

Opposites

Monday has arrived again, and Soomin was late for school! She shouldn't have stayed too long at Ren's place, causing her to sleep late and wake up late! She had to skip breakfast, shower for only five minutes and quickly dress up, not even having time to fix her hair! She only did a few combing before dashing off.

"Argh, I hate myself!!!" Soomin cried as she ran as fast as her legs can carry her. As usual, she bumped onto Sulli, and she and her fell flat on the floor.

"Appayo..." Sulli mumbled as she rubbed her back before looking at Soomin. "Aigoo, let me guess, late again?"

"Nae." Soomin nodded as she helped Sulli stand up. "Sorry, I'm really in a hurry."

"Gwenchana, palli! Three more minutes and you're late!" Sulli reminded.

"MWO?! Aish, okay, I'll go now! See you, Sulli!" Soomin cried as she sprinted off, leaving Sulli smiling before going to her class. Soomin, luckily, arrived exactly as the bell rang. Soomin was greeted by Key and Taemin, who were raising their brows on her.

"Let me guess, woke up late?" Key asked as he crossed his arms.

"You know me well, Key-hyung." Soomin smiled despite her heavy breathing. Taemin quickly walked towards her, holding his white handkerchief.

"Aish, you're sweating early in the morning." Taemin giggled as he wiped Soomin's sweat.

"Yah, hajima!" Soomin cried as she snatched his handkerchief and wiped her sweat on her own. "Aish, you don't need to assist me every now and then, I'm not helpless, you know!"

"Yah, I'm just caring for you." Taemin pouted.

"Well, stop it." Soomin chuckled. "If you keep doing that, people'll think you care about me too much."

"So? Like I care." Taemin chuckled.

Soon, Nu'est came along, of course, JR as usual greeted them first. "Good morning." he said.

"Good morning." Key, Taemin and Soomin greeted. After greeting, Soomin received a look from Ren, seemingly teasing her. She replied it with a look, making Ren give a faint smile. To her surprise, and probably to JR and Ren's too, every other Nu'est guys ran towards them and greeted them cheerfully.

"Hey! G'morning!" Baekho cheerfully greeted as he wrapped his arms around Soomin, who was obviously dumbfounded.

"So, are we having lunch together again?" Aron asked as he looked at Key, smiling.

"I do hope they join us once again." Minhyun happily nodded.

JR and Ren blinked a few times, and Soomin nor her friends couldn't believe what they were seeing. Baekho, Minhyun and Aron were opening themselves up? What else, they were acting different! They would often glare at them and even refuse to stick close to them or even talk to them but now, they wrapped their arms around them as if they were really close!

"Baekho, Minhyun, Aron, what's the meaning of this?" JR asked, his eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" Minhyun asked. 

"You're acting... weird."

"Weird?" the three asked.

"Nae."

"Oh c'mon, dude!" Baekho smirked. "We managed to remove the bad vibe, shouldn't you be congratulating us?"

JR smiled as he heard Baekho's words. He really didn't expect to hear those words, and especially from Baekho! Finally, his group had removed the hatred towards her. Soomin smiled as he looked at Baekho. "Well, I'm glad to hear that." Soomin smiled. "Guess what, we're the same."

"So, we're all good?" Aron asked.

Soomin smiled and looked at Key and Taemin. In unison, the three nodded. "Nae, we're all good."

Everyone rejoiced. Nu'est and the three had finally removed their bad vibes towards each other. Soomin, herself, was happy for that. She sent an eye message to Ren, who simply replied her with a cheery smile. The twins could finally act normally in front of them, and have more time together! The three of them and Nu'est were finally friends!

"So, I guess we should head to our respective classes, right?" JR said.

"Nae." Key nodded.

"See you at lunch then?" Soomin smiled.

"At the same place." JR smiled before he and his group left. Soomin, Key and Taemin went the other way too, the twins happily smiling at each other for the reconciliation of the two sides.

==============================================================================================

Lunch came. Key, Soomin and Taemin headed to where they had their first lunch together. "So, do you really think those guys are true to what they said?" Taemin wondered.

"You heard them, they said it themselves!" Key smirked. 

"What if JR was commanding them to do such?"

"Yah, relax, Taemin." Soomin smiled as he patted Taemin's shoulder. "I saw JR was shocked when Baekho said those words! He obviously didn't tell them to make-up with us, it was their own solid decision."

"Soomin's right. Just trust them, arraseo?"

"If you guys do, then I do." Taemin smiled. Soomin simply smiled as they arrived at their destination. There, Nu'est had arrived already and were obviously waiting for them. Upon seeing the three, they all stood up and welcomed them. 

"Hey! You're here!" Minhyun cried as he smiled at the three. Nu'est and the three of them began to eat their lunch, chatting from time to time in between their meals. It was also noticable that Soomin and Ren decided to sit beside each other, which the others tend to recognize.

"I see that Soomin and Ren's bad vibes are gone too, eh?" Aron smirked.

The twins simply looked at him and smiled together. Finally, the twins can act normally, but still refused to talk to each other directly. They still communicated through texts since they felt awkward talking with each other in front of people, after how they used to act in the past. And besides, if they suddenly act friendly towards each other, it will surely weird the others, thus, they agreed on talking publicly slowly.

-Aigoo, it feels weird right? Nu'est and you three getting along... XD-
---CMK

-What are you saying? What's more awkward is us still talking through texting! XD-
---CSM

-Yah, it's awkward if we suddenly open up! Plus, I'm 100% sure that everyone will freak out if we suddenly open up!-
---CMK

-Aish, arraseo... >3<-
---CSM

"Yah, you two aren't talking." Key called out, making the twins quickly look at him, astonished. To their surprise, Soomin and Ren moved in perfect synchronization, blinking at the same time and slightly tilting their heads, and weirder, they talked at the same time.

"Mwo?" they asked in unison and blinked.

"I just happened to recognize that Ren and Soomin aren't talking to each other." Minhyun said. 

"And did you guys noticed that they sat beside each other?" Aron added. Eyes were focused at them, which gave the twins confusion. They simply smiled and turned away... at the same time. Finally deciding to just ignore them, the others continued talking.

-Well... that was weird now, wasn't it? o.o-
---CMK

-You don't say...?  (-.-)-
---CSM

==============================================================================================

The day ended just like that, everyone got close to one another within a day, though they must admit, Key, Taemin and Soomin were still slightly weirded out on how Baekho, Minhyun and Aron suddenly changed. Still, they tried on ignoring this and focused on getting to know each other more.

"So, are you guys heading straight home?" Aron asked.

"Well, we're just going to pick one friend of ours." Soomin answered. "She's.. um, Sulli. Choi Jinri."

"Sounds like she's a pretty lady!" Baekho smirked. "Is she your girl friend or what?"

"ANI!" Soomin quickly denied. "Like I said, friend."

"That's what couples always say!" Minhyun chuckled as he ruffled Soomin's hair. Soon, the group saw Sulli and as usual, Sulli ran towards Soomin for a hug and recognized Nu'est was with them, shocking her.

"Yah! Why is Nu'est with you!?" Sulli cried as she hid behind Soomin. 

"Yah, calm down, Sulli!" Soomin smiled. "We're no longer in bad vibes. We're friends now."

"Jinjja?"

"Nae."

Sulli looked at them and still hid behind Soomin, refusing to greet them or even look at them. "Arraseo, if you guys treat them as friends, I will..."

"Good, now introduce yourself." Key ordered.

"Choi Jinri, a.k.a Sulli, nice to meet you." Sulli plainly introduced. "No need for introductions, Soomin told lots of stuff about you five."

Nu'est simply blinked and smiled. Soon, everyone parted ways, except for JR, Ren and Soomin. The three decided to stop by a luxurious cafe, of course, it was JR who suggested it and it was his treat. 

"Aish, aren't you two weirded out by the others' actions lately?" JR asked as he sighed and sipped his drink.

"A bit, but other than that, happy since our sides are now okay." Soomin smiled.

"Yeah, about that, I've observed that the only one you aren't talking to is Ren, is there a reason."

The twins looked at each other and quickly averted their eyes. "Ani, we just feel awkward... I guess." Soomin laughed.

"Ren, do you agree?" JR asked. 

"Nae." Ren quickly agreed with a nod. JR just clicked his tongue and sighed. 

"Arraseo, but please do something about that awkwardness, arraseo?"

"Arraseo." the two answered in unison.