chapter 2

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

Park mansion in LA

 

 

The driver open the car door beside her and she get out still carrying her sleeping princess. her maid open the grand door and she smile at them then walk staright to the elevator straight to her daugthers room beside her own room. she lay ChaeRa in her big bed and kiss her forehead.

"i love you my princess" she whisper lovingly.

then she stood up and went to her room to change her clothes when her phone rings. she smile happily while looking at it.

"YAH! where the hell are you? are you planning to make us root ourself here in the airport?" the girl on the other line scream to her as soon as she pick up the call.

she cant help but to laugh out loud. "unnie.. she said using her aegyo voice... come on you told me that you will arrive before midnight and now your nagging at me?" she said with a smile.

"aish.. you never change, come on it will take two hours from here to our home, your nephew is whinning here already." Bom complain.

"aish ok, i will wake ChaeRa up, just go shopping in the duty free so Jiyong will have fun." she suggest.

"good idea ok will wait for you and Chaera"then she hang up.

Dara went straight in ChaeRa room to see that shes already awake and dress. she smile proudly

"wow my princess is really smart"she said happily then help ChaeRa to tie her hair in apple haistyle that look so good to her.

At the age of three ChaeRa is really smart, that's why she enter the school at a young age, her daughter has exceptional talent and knowledge that you can never find in other kids. Chaera is so talented in almost every aspect. she also got all her pictures an exact replica of her. her family call her mini Dara, her mannerism and attitude is all the same like her. the shy, caring, loving and adorable me.But in some miracle Chaera also got her ex-wifes habbit and atitude she don't know why but they never saw each other but it seems like her ex-wife has an inprint with her daughter. and they have the same birth day too. how could i forget her when her birth day and some of her antics are in front of her making her always remeber that they have somehow in their dreams wanted this little angel in front of her. but she eventually forget about it. her ex-wife choose to be away from the two of them.

"mommy". Chaera keep tugging her shirt she didnt know that she space out. she saw Chaera pouting and glaring at her in cute way that make her laugh.

"haha sorry baby what is it?" she said and brush Chaera hair.

"i've been calling you for many times but you didnt hear me" she said still pouting and crossing her arms.

she kiss Chaera head while giggling. "sorry, so what is it again?"

Chaera exhale making Dara chuckle, "mommy you know i hate repeating myself"Chaera said making Dara remember her ex-wife again. they were the

same when they are mad and didn't get what they want.

"yes honey i know, i already said iám sorry, can't you forgive mommy?"she said faking sad face.

"aish ok mommy your forgiven. so like what i said  is Jiyong oppa and aut Bom will have vacation here with us?" she said happilly. Jiyong is Bom and Minho's son. he is two years older than Chaera

"yes honey since its vacation in Korea they decided to have vacation here with us, and they where at the airport already so we better get ready or else aunt

Bom will eat all our food". she said and they both lagh together.

"yeahey let's go".

 

 

 

 

At the airport

 

 

"Dara-ah" Bom happily aprouch Dara and Chaera she hug Dara making her out of breath. "I miss you so much baby sis" Bom said with love.

"I miss you too unnie" whisper Dara then they broke the hug, Bom hug Chaera while she hug Jiyong. then they leave the airport. in the car the two kids are chatting likes theirs no tomorrow they really miss each other so much.while the two of them is just watching their kids. Bom and jiyong always have their vacation here in States whenever Jiyong is on break in school. Bom and Dara are cousins. But Dara became an orphan when her parents and sibling died on a plane crash. Boms dad is the brother of her dad. they came from a rich and well known family in Korea, but Dara's family is leaving in the U.S. So when Dara parents past away Bom's father adopted her and let her leave in Korea with them.  she just went to States to finish her study and so as to work at her fathers company as well.

"oh my gosh, i'ts been a long time since the last time i went here and like I expected LA always have something new every year" Bom said.

"Yeah, dont you miss leaving here?"

"Oh come on sis as much as i want too i can't Miho and I already talk about this maybe i can only visits when Jiyong is on break from school" 

"No oppa that's so dirty, no take it away from me" both Bom and Dara look at Chaera and Jiyong, jiyong is teasing Chaera with his cholate garbage and

finger that is full of chocolate. Chaera is keep avoiding jiyong's hand. They both laugh at the two kids.

"Dara, don't you think you should tell Chaerin about Chaera?" Bom said with hesitation.

"let's not talk about that unnie, you know what is my stand in this situation."Dara said and look out in the window. she heard Bom sigh.

"I know its hard for you, and Chaerin has nothing to do about it anymore, but she still has the right to know, Chaera is practically her daughter too."

"Chaera is mine alone unnie, when Chaerin turns her back on me while iám preagnant with Chaera, she cut her rights to know about it anymore" Dara

hissed at Bom, she's controlling her self from crying.

Bom look at her, "Iám sorry, ok lets forget about it, i shouldn't bought it up" then Bom hug Dara tightly.

 

 

 

 

Korea Lee Enterprise

 

 

 

 

Chaerin's Office

 

 

Chaerin heavy a sigh and put both of her hands in her head while sitting in her chair and leaning her elbow in the table. Damn tiring day. after a long meating with the board in monday morning giving her a lot of headache. Especially while in the meeting room sitting beside her father. Chaerin sigh again and rest her head in the chair and look at the ceiling of her office. she close her eyes tightly.

Chaerin and her father are not in good terms anymore, not like the way they used to be when shes growing up, and the time that shes still married to her ex-wife. thinking about her making her heart ache, she really miss her. the last time she saw her was four years ago when she give her their divorse paper.she break the heart of the most loving person she ever know. when ever she think about her all she remeber was her face full of tears that keep on breaking her heart, that tears that she cost so many times. she cant remeber her happy face again, if she want to remeber that smile she will just look at the photo of her that she keeps in her drawer in her table.

She heard her phone ringing and it's her secretary, she press the botton on the phone. "Yes what is it?"she said with her cold voice.

"Ms. President, Mr. Lee MinHo is here should i let him in?" her secretary ask politely. 

"Ok let him in" not a few seconds later his brother is inside her office she approuch him and hug him. she miss her brother a lot.

"How are you Chae?"he said in a friendly tone.

"same old same old,"she said while sitting back in her chair her brother sitting in front of her. "so what brough you here?, where Bom unnie and Jiyong?"

she ask with a smile on her face. Minho and Bom her ex-sister in law have been married together for 8 years already.

"they leave for States yesterday, Jiyong wants to visit Disneyland again." he said while chuckling she huckled too. her nephew is so adorable.

"by the way Chae i came here to tell you that mom want us to have a dinner together tonight just the four of us" he said with calm voice but emphasizing the

four of them. "thats all i want to say so i will see you later in dinnder ok" he said and leave her office.

She's staring at the door that her brother walk out. She sigh again. did she mention that she felt like she had a cold war with her own family? she will only see her family if there is some special occasion. she's not in good terms with them ever since her divorse with Dara her ex-wife. awkward right? Bom is Dara's sister who happen to be my brothers wife. she and Bom don't talk much anymore, she felt so ashamed of herself when she always look at Bom unnie. and she had no one to blame it's all her fault. she look at her phone thats been ringing.she answer the call weakly.

"hello?"

"baby how are you? i miss you so much" tthe girly voice on the other greeted her happily.

" everything is ok Ha-Yi" she said to her girlfriend. non enthuistically.