chapter 4

Let's make a happy ending

 

Las Vegas (Parks mansion)

 

"mommy, mommy, moommy" the cute angel voice of Dara's daughter echo inside the mansion early in the morning. her daughter suddenly enter her room and jump happily in her bed to wake her up. its a very ussual scene in their house during week end.

"mommy come on it's week end get up already so we can go to disneyland. please wake up." Chaera said as she continue to shake her mothers shoulder to wake up.

Dara groun and turn around away from her daughter and cover her head with a blanket.

"mooohhh. mommy stop being lazy come on move already" said Chaera and get the blanket away from her mother.

"ok. ok iám up", Dara said and sit she know she will never win to her daughter.

"yeahey good morning mommy" her baby said with a smile and kiss her lips.

making Dara smile too "morning princess"she said. "is Jiyong oppa awake now and aunt Bom?" she ask her daughter.

"yes mom they are awake so lets go now" Chaera said and tag her mom out of the bed.

"haha ok baby go ahead first then mom will take a bath.

"ok i love you mom"Chaera said while running out of the room. Dara smile at her daughters antics.

 

 

 

Seoul S. Korea

 

 

"Is everything in the car already?" Chaerin's mom ask. Chaerin is the one who  will send her brother and parents in the airport, Since they will be away for a week and its week end so she volunteer to send them.

"Yes mom everything inside now, where's Dad and oppa?" she ask closing the compartment door. She dont know why but for four years now her parents always went to the U.S and her oppa too, sometimes she want to ask why they where always in the U.S but she always forgot.

"here they come" her mom said.

"Ok lets go now"her oppa said. "Chae let me drive first so you wont get tired" Minho volunteer.

Chaerin smile and handed the key and she walk toward the other door to get in. While in the car her dad is giving instruction to Chaerin on what important appointments she need to attend too. she taking note some of it.

"Oh well by the way mom? why are you and dad go to the u.s almost every year? same as you too oppa, i just notice that the three of you leaving same

month as always and you would go back  just in time for my birth day." Chaerin ask curiosly she glance at her brother who keep quite and look so nervous when she glance at the back to look at her mom and dad, her mom just smile at her and her dad look not interested. now shes suspisious, are they hiding something to me? she said to herself. 

"what are you talking about Chae?" her brother said and laugh awkwardly. "i'ts summer vaction here and no classes so Jiyong and Bom always go to the

U.S to visit my in-law and you know I try to visit them to once in a while.

"as for us, you know where not getting any younger and your dad and I want to enjoy are time and during this month theirs not so many tourist."her mom explaind.

"Ok" Chaerin said.

"maybe next time i can go to you mom dad?" Chaerin said and look back at her parents. who look shock. theirs a minute of awkward silent before she heard her mom and brother laugh her dad is controlling his self to laugh.

"wae!'she shout.

"oh, sorry sweetheart, its just that that sounds not like you at all"her mom explain.

"hmmmp"she said and turn around while pouting. her brother pinch her cheek.

"I hate you all"she said and they giggle.

They were in the airport and saying goodbye to each other 

"I will buy you a souvenir Chae ok"her brother teases.

"yes sweety i will buy you tons of chocolate"her mom said

"mom ián not a kid and you know iám not a fan of chocolates"Chaerin complain making her mom giggle.

"so Chae where going in now, take charge ok an take care of your self" her dad said and embrace her.

"Yes dad i know"  she said and hug her mom and brother before they leave.

when they where inside Chaerin drive the car to Seoul memorial (Ignor it just made it up. i dont know if such things exsist in Korea). but before she went directly she stop to buy some flowers.

 

 

 

Memorial

 

 

Chaerin stood in front of the four grave and brash away the dirt that covering the name of the person she visited, she sit in between the grave that burry under gound, it's been so long since she came and visited them. the first timme she went here is the time she formally ask dara to marry her. and she pay respect for her decease in-laws, she even bow that she would take care of their daughter forever, and she even promise that she wont do anything to hurt Dara. but none of her promises has been fulfilled, she hurt Dara, by hiting on her and not loving her the way she love her. its making her teary eyed again.

"Iám such a monster mom,dad,brother and sister in law, iám such a monster, and i know wherever you are you hate me already and i wont blame you all for that," she said talking to them as if they where in front of her. "I really dont know what to say, how to beg to all of you to forgive for how i treated Dara, its true that you will only know the value of the person you love if they where not in front of you anymore, you will regret that you didnt treasure the time you spent when you were together. and that what i felt now mom dad." Chaerin said while carressing their grave stone.

"I hope you can all forgive me. when i talk to mom the other night it make it clear in my head and hear that i will look for Dara again, i will ask for her forgiveness, and if fate is beside me i will win her back, i will correct all the mistake i did to her. I now know that Dara is the one for me, i wont let it pass again if you help and  give me another chance for your daughter. your already up in heaven and i know you can read in my mind and heart that i will do my best not to hurt her ever again. please mom dad sister and brother help me find Dara again."she beg and finally let go of the tears thas shes been holding. and bow her head. Then after a while she felt a cold breeeze in her back making her gasp its so warm. shes doesnt believe i ghost and out of this word thing but what she felt right now is making her burden in  her heart lifted. she look up in the sky with he teary face and smile. "thank you" she mumbled.

 

 

 

Las Vegas

 

 

Bom, Jiyong,Dara and Chaera is happilly strolling around Disneyland they ride games and play to almost all the gaming parlor, and Bom and Dara hand is full of staff that they won in all the games and the things that the two kids ask to buy. The two of them is so tired but the two kids is still so hyper. they told the kids to sit first and so that their feet can relax even for a while.

"oh gosh my feet is aching and my hand and back is aching with all this staff, why didnt we bring a maid wiwth us?" Bom keep complaining while Dara is

looking at her unnie whose whinning like a kid.

"and whose decesion is that again unnie?" Dara said teasingly.

"aish shut up" Bom said and glare at her angrily she just laugh at her, she look around to fing the kids they where inside an ice cream parlor and they have

a play toy inside so the kids can play.

"hey Chaera birthday is coming so whats the plan?" Bom said while munching her ice cream.

"hmmm,  like always i will put on a grand birth day surprise  for Chaera, i will invite all her friends and class mate. Dara said between her bite of ice cream.

"that sound good to me, well our in laws is coming as well as our parents." Bom said didnt even realize she said the words in-law Dara just ignore it.

"yeah"she answer shortly. then Bom phone rang she answer it happily.

" Darling" Bom said excitedly, dara just smile its Minho.

"Really, wow thats nice so will finally see you tonight?'yeeah ok I love you"Bom said and turn off her phone.

"They will be here tonight" Bom said happily, Dara just nod her head.

The one Bom talking about is Chaerins parents. Dara still call them mom and dad becoz they insist and they know that shes pregnant with Chaera even before the divorce, the only person who dont know that shes pregnant that time is Chaerin. she also know that Chaerin is not in good terms with her own family after they divorce, they all thought that their marriege is going on smoothly already, but it turns out that its not. five months before their divorce Chaerin approuch her saying that she want a baby already, and Dara is so happy that time becoz she thought that Chaerin is changing for the better, she know that all the while that they have been married for three years Chaerin is cheating on her from the beggining. shes been hurt but she never gave up on Chaerin becoz she love her so much, she take evrything she know Chaerin is ing with her first grlfriend all through out their marriege but she just keep silent becoz she doesnt want to loose Chaerin, she love her more than she love herself. and whenshe suggest that they try to have a baby she never think twice and she agree she thought that if they have a baby chaerin will eventually change and will love her.

But the world seems againts her two months one after they try it, she become pregnant and when shes about to tell Chaerin about the good news she saw her making love to the girl in her own office and after night Chaerin doesnt go home in their house, that makes her crying every night, and Chaerins family know that shes pregnant but she beg them not to tell Chaerin, and like what she thought five months after, Chaerin didnt even notice that something changes in her body, shes so thin and so that makes  her tummy not so obvious even though shes five moths pregnant already. chaerin came home and handed her the divorce paper, saying iám sorry and said that she doesnt love me, she didnt even ask on what happen after they went to the doctor five months ago, and that make her so determine not to let Chaerin know about Chaera. she cry non stop, and it took her two years to move on.

And about Chaera name she love it, it playing in her mind even before her baby was  born she admit Chaerin is part of her life she maybe hurt but its still thanks to Chaerin that she have Chaera, its the combination of their name. and Chaera real name is: Chaera Faith Lee-Park. Chaerins family want Chaera to carry their name and she cant go against it. she agree even if Chaerin and her are already divorce Chaerin is still have the right about it especially in the law in America chaerin and her got marriend in New York so their divorce is settle fast. And every year Chaerins family always make sure that they where beside their grand daughter during Chaera birthday that makes Chaera so happy.