chapter 9

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

Tabi cant believe that the girl that Chaerin is talking about is no other than. U.S Empire Queen of Finance and Marketing,Her name is known all over the world by bussinees people, she may seem ordinary and not known if you meet her on the street but shes very influencial, so influential that her records and identy is a top secret in all over the world. if Chaerins family is influencial Dara is much more influencial than any other. And Tabi dont know wether to help Chaerin or not. Dara is a top secret of FBI her records are forbidden to check or whatever.

"Sorry Chae, i just got shock, i didnt know you marry her, shes a top fashion icon, shes the renowned Goddess in fashion world but she suddenly dissapear when she got married. and after that no one knows where she is." Tabi explained.

 

Chaerin dont want to bealieve Tabi,she know he knows alot more than this. judging by his reaction when he saw the photo shes sure Tabi is lying.

"Tabi please, spit it out, i know your lying, please i'am begging. i'am desperate to find my wife." Chaerin beg she doeant care at all if she need to kneel in front of Tabi with a lot of people looking at her. she realy desperate to find her wife, apologize and start all over again.

Tabi cant believe his eyes.The famous Lee Chaerin is desperate and begging. he wants to help her but its a big risk. He dont want to compromise his job. but he dont want to leave Chaerin in this state.

"Chae, tell me first. what will you do if you find her again?" Tabi ask with a serious tone.

"what kind of question is that?" Chaerin ask looking at Tabi.

"Chae, when did you broke up with the ?" Tabi ask again

Chaerin know whose his talking about. "last mont"

"just last month? then it means your together for seven years, and just last month you broke up with her.and now your here begging desperately to help you find her.? Chae your my friend and i care for you, and you know i want you to be happy. but i'am also consedering your wifes feeling. in this." Tabi explain.

"Your cheating with your wife for three years, and when you divorce her, your still with the girl your hooking up. for four years. then you broke up with her just last month. i'am confuse with you. And dont tell me you just realize last moth tbat you love your ex-wife." Chaerin just duck her head. Everything Tabi said is true it hurts to admit but everything is true, she hook up with Ha-Yi for seven years they broke up last month and now shes desperate to fi.d her wife. everyone knlws tbeir story shes sure no one will belive her if she says that she love her ex-wife. but its true she love her wife deeply. she were just blinded with Ha-Yi before. why does no one try to believe her. she wont hurt her wife again. she will make up for the lost time and to all the hurt she gave her.

"I love her Tabi, i know thats what you want to hear, and believe me when i tell ypu this. My wife Dara shes the best thing ever happen to me. but i'am such a fool to hurt her, toy with her and cheat with her. and worst let her go, i'am the one who push her away from my life. and i tell you this i never been happy ever since that day. that i woke up and finding that i will never see her smile again, i cant feel her touch again, i wont be able to hear her sweet voice again, her care and her love for me that she gave with out caring in the world. she just love me, but what did i do? tell me Tabi how will i convince the whole world tbat i want her back, even if i beg and walk while kneeling for her to forgive me and earn her love again. I love her Tabi so much, i miss her, everything about her." Chaerin didnt notice that her tears are flowing from her eyes while talking about Dara.

Tabi was moved by what he saw. he somehow convince that Chaerin is in love with her ex-wife. but what if its to late? Tabi thought.

"Chae, what if shes married already?" Tabi said with slow hesitating voice.

 

Chaerin never thought about that. what if she got married? but her wife she love me right? Dara love me so much. Chaerin trying to convince herself. but what if. she moved on and find someone who will return her love.? Dara, shes beautiful, understanding and easy to love.no.non. please call me selfish but please no shes not yet married. she want to be the one who can bring happinnes to Dara. and no one else. Chaerin is panicking and sacred already. She look at Tabi with the facial expresion tha shes making is a face with fear and denial.

"Is...is..is she ma.maried..nn.now?" Chaerin said in between sttutter.

Tabi is observing Chaerin from the start when he mention the word married he can see thqt Chaerins body suddenly tense she loose focus and her mind got clouded. shes scared. she know Chaerin will have a nervohs breakdow. if qhat he said true.

"no Chae shes not yet married" Tabi said and he saw Chaeris entire body relax.

"anyway, Chae i cant promise to help you in finding Dara. shes a top of the class client. shes high profile, and i'am already break the rule when i told you shes not yet married. i know you understand its my job, but i promise you if you ask help from me in different way i wont hesitate to help you" Tabi apologizes. Chaerin nodded her head in understanding. "it's okay i understand, i dont want you too loose your job eaither." Chaerin chuckle.

Tabi laugh too. "i want you to be happy Chae, and i hope and wish that of you find her dont let her go, love her treasure her the way she do when she was yours. remember not everyone is given a second chances" Tabi said Chaerin put everything that Tabi said in her heart. if she met Dara again she wont let her go just give her one last chance.

 

 

 

Park masion L.A

 

 

 

"mommy please lets go to the park, momny please" Chaera keep on whinning.

Dara sigh her head is already aching. Seriously i'am not a sttuborn kid when i was a little and shes raising her daughter into a humble down to earth and understanding kid. but now look? shes different. for hours Chaera is bugging her to let her go to the parkbwhere she met Chaerin. Dara told her know and said that she will bring her to the mall or amusement park or even in other park of Las Vegas. when she said that Chaera throw a fit that Dara didnt know Chaera can do. she even ask the nanny if Chaera behave like this before and they said no. just now. Dara is controlling to raise her temper. she dont want to yell to Chaera or worse hurt her physicaly just for her to learn her lesson. she dont want to raise her that way.

"Mommmy!" Chaera shout on the top of her lungs. she keep on begging her mom to go to the park she really want to play. becoz their mansion is so big and no kids, she want to play outside. and she want to meet the girl in the park before. Chaera is crying now, begging her mom she even throwing all he staff toys and wailing non stop. she really want to go.

"Chaera Faith Lee, Park!" Dara raise her voice she cant believe what shes seeing her daughter is wailing non stop like shes being murdered. shes throwing a fit. Lee Chaerin i dont know how you imprint in my daughter but of alm the things she would get from you is your stubborness. Dara complain in her mind.

She look at Chaera she look shock and her loud whinning turn into hiccups. tears flowing freely from her eyes and shes pouting. Dara felt guilty and hug her daughter.

"i'am sorry baby mommy didnt mean to raise her voice okay i'am sorry princess, mommy is sorry, i love you" Dara keep whispering and kissing Chaera

head to calm her down. Chaera hug her back while sobbing.

"i want to go to park, mommy" Chaera said in between sob.

Dara close her eyes tightly. but i dont want to go their. Dara thought.

"mommy please" Chaera said looking at her mom with begging eyes. Dara cant say no to that. she just sigh in defeat.

"you promise mommy we will go outside to play" Chaera said still crying Dara wipe her tears. as she promise to Chaera she always fulfill it, she doesnt want her daughter to be disapointed and feel rejected like what she felt from Chaerin before. always an empty promise. 

"okay princess, tell nanny to change your clothes" Dara said smiling. shes praying to all the angels and saints that she hope Chaerin wont show up in that

park.

 

Dara and Chaera are here in the park now, same park that Chaera and Chaerin met. she is just looking at Chaera from a bench not a far.she can see that her daughter is having so much fun. and shes happy watching her smiling and laughing with other kids. and as for her. she cant relax at all, shes nervous and anxious like a constipated person. shes feeling a little dizzy due to her heart pumping crazily insode her chest. she dont know why but she feel like shes waiting for a monster to cath her. Damn you Lee Chaerin. Dara curse inside her mind. please Gods and angels hid my prayer dont let Chaerinshow up now. Thank you. Dara said closing her eye hand clasp tightly. she look like and idiot. Dara almost yell when she felt someone touch her tigh, she open her eyes emmidiately. then she saw her angel face smiling brightly at her.

"mommy, can you by me that balloon?" Chaeraa said and pointing at the balloon bendor selling different kind of balloon.

Dara smile "sure princess" Dara said and walk toward the vendor while holding Chera hand. Dara bend and pick up Chaera so she can easily choose a ballon. "you can choose princess" Dara said.

"mommy, i want that rilakuma bear and Kiiroitori" Chaera said Dara smile bitterly. another thibg Chaera get from Chaerin.

"ok baby" Dara said and kiss Chaera cheek she get the money and pay the vendor they walk back tovthe bench she sitted. its weekend today at their are alot of people un the park. when they sitted Chaera give her the balloons and run to her playmate again. but befire she run away she kiss Dara first said thank you and i love you" Dara heart is smiking brightly. I still have sone things to thank for from you Lee Chaerin.

Thank you for giving me Chaera, although shes my own flesh and blood, you where part of making her come true. Dara said to herself. she can somehow see that Chaera and Chaerin has a lot in common. Chaera love bears specially rilakuma same as Chaerin, she dont eat food that doesnt look delicious or clean. clean feak too. doesnt like repeating herself, doesnt like to wait. and they are both vain.

 

 

Chaerin is walking around L.A, just roaming around and shes really bored thats why she decided to walk around and her feet brought her in the park where she met the little princess. she smile happily when she remember the beautiful little girl. she walk and walk while lookibg around the kids playing wishing that one of those kids is her angel. Chaerin sit at one of  the bench while holding a cold cafe americano, and continue looking around the kids playing. and she smile brightly when she saw a familiar face of an angel wearing a short cute bear shirt and pony tail the kid is laughing and running Chaerin stood up and about to approuch the angel when she saw a familiar face, so familiar to her.

Chaerin remain rooted in her place she cant move she cant even breath. No her eyes is not decieving her. she right the girl that shes looking at now is her ex-wife Dara. shes wearing a black pants black boots white shirt and black jacket, shes glowing with her face is full of smile while her hair is let down. she still stunningly beautiful. and her eyes look back to the angels direction shes running towards Dara whose arm is open wide while kneeling on the ground.

"mommyyyy!!!!" Chaerin heard the angel said and hug Dara thightly.

"baby" she heard Dara said while hugging the angel tightly.

Chaerin remain still at her place while watching Dara and the angel hugging. she want to move or shout and call Dara name but whe cant.

"Lets go home now baby" she heard Dara said and carry the angel while kissing her lips .

"i love you mommy" "i love you more" and they are walkibg away followed by two body guards and the nanny that Chaerin met before when she first met

Chaera. Chaerin want to stop them from walking away but whe cant move her body.

"Dara" she whisper softly. and Then Chaera look at her direction and smile at her

"unnnieeee" Chaera said and jump out of Dara embrace and run towards Chaerins embrace.