chapter 15

Let's make a happy ending

 

Chaerin stood up with Chaera in her arms still crying, hugging her neck tightly.

" what are you doing here Chaerin?" Dara ask as soon as she stood in front of her. Chaerin just stare at her.

" what happen?" she ask coldly. she want to confront Dara and ask what happen to her daughter, but she don't want Chaera to hear them arguing. and she guse i'ts not a good idea to fight with Dara, she have to win her back.

Dara glare at her and hiss silently. 

Dara carress Chaera back still being carry by Chaerin. " baby, come on, please let's talk already, mommy didnt mean to scold you, i'am sorry. please" Dara said in soft voice and keep kissing Chaera cheek that's on Chaerins shoulder.  Dara felt her heart breaking seeing her daughters face full of tears.

"mommy" Chaera whisper and cry again.

"mommy is sorry now, please i love you my princess"  Dara cooed and Chera nodded and move to her arms.

Chaerin just listen and watch silently. and Dara is walking towards the stair with Chaera in her arm, she follow them silently and walk behind Dara. Chaera's face in is Dara neck she think shes sleepy, beside it's almost  late at night now. 

She help to open Chaera door and follow them inside while Dara is putting the sleepy baby in the bed.

" I love you baby" Dara whisper and kis Chaera forehead

" I love you mommy" Chaera said between a little sob. then she look at Chaerin.

" unnie, you will sleep here tonight right?" Chaera ask.

Chaerin smile and sit on the bed beside Dara, she lean forward and Chaera forehead too, " yes baby, i'll be here tomorrow when you wake up" Chaerin said.

" promise?" Chaera ask holding her pincky.

Chaerin giggle " yes promise" and she put her pincky too.

" sleep now" 

" but unnie your hair"  Chaera said.

" haha, this is the real color of it baby" Chaerin said.

" but i want the blond one" Chaera said pouting.

Chaerin pinch her nose. " some other time." she said.

" okay" Chaera said and close her eyes.

When Chaerin and Dara make sure Chaera is okay they leave the room silently.

Dara walk straight to her room trying to avoid Chaerin, she know that she will sleep in the room she slept before when she had an over night here. and she don't have any plan to talk to her now.

When shes about to close her door. Chaerin push it lightly and invite her self in and lay on her bed directly.

Dara look at her dumb founded. " and what do you think your doing huh?!" she hiss angrily.

" trying to sleep, i'am so tired baby you know the flight is so longso let's talk tomorrow okay?" Chaerin said and close her eyes about to sleep she didnt bother to change her clothes.

" if you want to sleep get out of my room now. there are a lot of room here in this house so get out" Dara said and trying to pull Chaerin out of her bed.

Chaerin smile devily Dara is pulling her arms. but shes strong so she pull Dara towards her making her fall on top of her, she then do a fast move and  herself instead Dara is underneath her. she then caught bothe of her arms and put her legs on both sides of Dara body.

" baby, i miss you so much and your nagging at me, won't you give me a kiss first?" Chaerin said acting cute.

Dara frown at her and trying to move her hands and body away from Chaerin, but her full weight is on her making it hard to move.

" Chaerin get off me, and i didnt miss you one bit. so get out!" Dara said, but deep inside she miss her. Bom told her that Chaerin was release from the

hospital but she never told her that Chaerin is going here.

Chaerin smile brightly. " she lean and catch Dara lips she kiss her lightly, so sweet, damn i miss her lips so much. " hmm" she moun and keep on kissing Dara, even though shes not responding she keep on kissing her, she even  angle her head while movng her lip. but Dara keep her lips tight. shes keeping her self not to be seduce by Chaerins sweet and expert lips.

Dara felt Chaerin put one of her knees between her legs and move it upward touching her core making her open to scream from shock, and to her surprise Chaerin insert her tounge in making her moun involuntarily. Chaerin keep on grinding her knees between Dara legs. shes geetting turn on. it's been years since she release her . so shes getting hot easily. 

Chaerin smile brightly when she felt Dara stop on protesting under her and trying to kiss back hesitately, " hmm kiss me baby, i miss you so much"  

Chaerin whisper when she move her lips an inch and claim Dara lips again. this time she release Dara hand and put har palm to cap Dara face, and she felt Dara carress her hair and her back pulling her a little closer to deepen the kiss. both being consume by their world and miss for each other they both gave in into each others desire they keep onm kissing hungrily eating and each other's lips and tounge, breaking a little to catch some air andcontinue kissing and wondering each others hand to their boby, mind is blank from anything and they just enjoy the moment.pulling each other body  even more closer to each other that even air can't get in between.

" Chae, hmmm" Dara moun as Chaerin put her hand inside her shirt and carress her tummy.

"hmm Dara baby" Chaerin whisper and give Dara an open mouthed kiss. dara put her hand in Chaerins back and they keep on mouning each others name while kissing non stop.

 

"mommy?"  They heard Chaera voice and they bothe froze.

Chaerin jump from top of Dara like lightning. Dara sit abruptly and move out of the bed and run towards her daughter whose standing at her door.

" baby, what happen?  Dara ask and carry Chaera towards her bed making her sit in the middle. she galnce at Chaerin whose giving her a disapointed look.

Dara bite her lower lips and look away from Chaerin. damn, what happen? i almost gave in to Chaerin tonight. if Chaera didnt came i'am sure i've been laid.

"mommy, unnie. i have a nightmare. can i sleep with you?' Chaera said and hug Chaerin. Dara just look at them, they look cute.

" baby, do you want me to sing for you, we can go back to your room" Chaerin whisper softly and caress Chaera's  hair

" i' want to sleep here with you and mom" Chaera said and sit up and pull Dara to lay on the bed too, and Chaera is between them.

" i'ts okay baby, you can sleep here tonight" Dara said making Chaera clap her hands.

" Dara"  Chaerin call softly.

Dara look at her and Chaerin shook her head saying that she should bring Chaera to her room. Dara trying hard  not to laugh, Chaerin look like someone snatch her candy. Dara burry her head in her daughters embrace hiding her smile. sorry Chae i need to protect myself from your naughty hands.

" Chaerin clean yourself before you sleep." Dara said sternly and she heard Chaerin grouning. she know shes sulking. and Dara smile brightly.

 

*****

 

"you should have told me!"

"it's supposed to be a surprise"

"well i'am not suprise at all. unnie how could you?"

"stop freaking out, what could go wrong?"

"everything went wrong now."

"stop being childish Dara!" Bom scold

"i'am not being childish. you know i'am trying to make Chaera forget about Chaerin"

"which is not right. stop pulling away those two. and Chaera need to know about Chaerin. shes her mom too." Bom runting on Dara.

"why dont you try to understand me?" Dara said sadly.

"i understand you.your just afraid. why dont you give it a try?"

"for what? for her to make me hurt again?" Dara ask bitterly and walk towards the window looking outside. she heard Bom sigh on tbe other line.

" stop living in the past. i know you've been hurt but you have to let go. just give her a chance to prove herself on you. shes changing. and ahe love you" Bom said softly. Dara just keep quite.

"Dara, dont force yourself to accept her soon, take it slow and find it in your heart the love you have for Chaerin and make it blossom. you two should take your time."

"i don't know. maybe, but not now" Dara answer. and bid goodbye to Bom and hang up the phone. still looking outside and thinking about what Bom said.

 

 

Chaerin and Chaera are downstair and making a pancake for their breakfast. last night is one of the happiest night in her life. shes sleeping with her daughter and Dara, for the first time she sleep beside her family. shes really happy. and her heart is overjoyed. the next morning when nshe woke up. Dara beautiful face is the one who welcome her. she didnt stop herself from touching her face. and it felt new to her. she remember in their marriege she didnt take time to look at her wife everymorning she woke up, if she sleep beside Dara the first thing she would do the next morning  is get her phone and call Ha- Yi, she also leaving the house even though Dara is sleeping. she dont care at all that time. again, Chaerin felt regret and guilt.

"i swear baby, the thing in the past wont happen again" Chaerin said and kiss Dara forehead lightly. when she move she stare again in Dara face admiring her beauty then she heard someone is giggling.

 She smile brightly. Chaera is standing at the foot of the bed with her pajama and giggling silently.

"morning princess" Chaerin said and move out of the bed quitely avoiding to wake up Dara she walk towards Chaera and lift her in her arms and kiss he

r cheek.

"morning unnie" Chaera said and kiss Chaerin lips.

"let's make a breakfast unnie before mommy wake up" Chaera smiling brightly and Chaerin nodded. and they left the room siliently.

"unnie look! all done" Chaera screaming while showing Chaerin her decorated pancake. well it looks like somehown unedible, but Chaerin agree she  apologize to the maid later.

 "that was wonderful baby, i know mom will be happy, so let's go and wash up first then i will wake up mommy while your getting ready okay?" Chaerin suggest

"okay unnie" and Chaera left with her nanny in tow. some of the maids is also starting to clean the mess that she and her daughter created. she apologize to them first and walk towards Dara bedroom.

When Chaerin enter she close the door and look for Dara. the bed is already fix, shes awake. she saw a figure standing by the window that  caught her attention. she smile widely and hug Dara from behind, making tbe other girl surprise

 "penny for your thought this early morning baby?" Chaerin said while nibbling in Dara neck she felt her shiver. last night, if their daughter didnt suddenly apear shes sure she make love to Dara that night. and now just playing with her neck is turning her on already.

"stop it Chaerin" Dara said firmly and trying to escape in Chaerins embrace.

Chaerin stop what shes doing and loosen her hug to Dara, and when she face her she give a quik kiss in her lips.

"a beautiful morning baby" Chaerin said and gave Dara her eye smile.

Dara move away and sit on the chair in the middle of the room. Chaerin just eye her and stay in her place.

"Chae why exactly are you here?" Dara starts and look at Chaerin directly.

Chaerin sigh and smile at Dara " i will court you baby, i want you and Chaera back." Chaerin walk towards Dara and kneel infront of her. she hold Dara both hand and kiss it. she then look at Dara eyes while kneeling.

"I Love You, baby. so much that i came here again. i promise them that i wont set my foot in Korea if you and Chaera wont come.with me" Chaerin said full of

love. "i'am not asking you to accept me fast. i'am willing to wait for your forgiveness baby, i will wait until it takes forever. becoz what i did to you will take time to heal. just let me stay beside you and our daughter baby. let me show and prove to you that i've change, and the chance that you will try to gave me again wont be taken for granted. just please dont push me away baby, coz i cant take it if i will loose both of you again". Chaerin whisper softly with love and hope.

 Dara trying to hold her tears, shes touch by what Chaerin said and she can see in her eyes that shes telling the truth, but she dont want to jump in with Chaerin now.

Chaerin touch Dara face with her both hands, tears is dripping in her eyes. "i love you baby, i cant tell when did i realize this but, all i know is when i let you go, you take my happiness in my life. and now that i'am here, i can feel you and i can touch you, i'am starting to have a life again. and the most wonderful part in this, is Chaera our daughter baby, shes the other reason to not make you go." then she lean in and kiss Dara lips slowly, shes kissing her for a while even though she not responding.

Dara felt over joy by Chaerin sweet word, she have to admit her barrier for Chaerin is melting down. just by her words her defense is crumbling, how much more if she syart to show it by her action. when she saw that Chaerin face is leaning forward and her lips touch hers she felt sweet and tingling sensation crawl in her body, she just stay still and let Chaerin kiss her, but after a while she move her hand to hold Chaerins face and respond in the kiss, when she start to kiss back Chaerin lean more forward and deepen the kiss, she miss this, they both thought and continue kissing in passion and their tounge dancing with each other, they keep on angling their heads to make it deeper. lightly biting their lips and tounge. they just pull away when they were running out of air.

Chaerin just move an inch to study Dara face her eyes are dreamy while looking at her. while shes looking at her with burning love and passion. they both smile lightly and about to kiss open mouthed when the room burst open and a screaming Chaera enter the room. Chaerin groun frustrated, this is the second time that their daughter interupted their make out sesion. Dara pull away from Chaerin smiling lightly  and stood up.

Chaera is bouncing happily on the bed, before Dara walk away Chaerin grab her wrist.

"i will teach her how to knock our door first baby, or better yet i will make sure it was lock" Chaerin complain like a kid while pouting.

Dara slap he arms playfully and pull away.

"don't spread your y doing here Chae" Dara said while smiling. maybe this will be the start. she said to herself.