Final

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

 

7 Years Later

S.Korea Lee-Park Mansion

 

 

6:00am

 

"mamaB wake up! mamaB wake up!" 

 

"mamaB wake up! mamaB wake up!"

 

"ahhh! unnie! catch me!" ahhhhhhh!!!!"

 

"oppa! noooo!!! hahahaha!"

 

"i'll catch you wait for me! the monster is coming! roar!!"

 

"ahhhh hahahaha!"

 

Laughter, screaming and running can be heard at Lee-Park mansion in Korea. Three kids are running and chasing each other in the hallway of the mansion while the elder daughter just laughing and looking at how crazy her siblings can get.

 

"okay kids let's wake up mamaB" Chaera wink at her sibblings whose giggling and nodding their head to their unnie.

 

The four of them slowly getting inside the room of their parents as Chaera open the door slowly looking at very much asleep Chaerin. The president and CEO of Lee's Enterprise being frank by her naughty stubborn kids.

 

Chaera whisper and count one to three and told them to scream and jump on the bed to wske up their sleeping mother.

 

"one, two, three!" 

 

"mamaB!" Three kids yelling at the same time and jumping and tumbling and turning in the bed.

 

"what the?! arghh! kids!" Chaerin yelled because she was startled. but then she was push back to bed and rain with hug and kisses.

 

"goodmorning mama!" Her three adorable kids greet her.

 

"goodmorning babies" Chaerin said and hug them.

 

"goodmorning mamaB" Chaera said and walk towards her mother giggling and kiss her.

 

"goodmmorning princess" Chaerin said and also hug her eldest daughter. Chaera is now sixteen years old and she still call her her princess.

 

"we're starving now mamaB we want pancake" Alexander whinn to his mother with pouting face.

 

"us to mamaB we want pancake let's cook!" Darin and Samantha said at the same time while jumping at the bed.

 

Chaerin glance at the clock and saw that it's only six in the morning. She sigh and glance at her four kids then smile.

 

"okay let's make pancake then!" she told them and her kids squeel in joy

 

"yeahey!" they all run outside the room and down the kitchen..she shook her head and smiling.

 

"when will mommy arrive mama?" Chaera ask sitting at the looking at her mom whose checking the phone.

 

"i try calling her last night princess but she's not answering..but i guese she will be here tomorrow"

 

Dara was in New York for one week monitoring her company. Every one or two months Dara will fly to New York to visit the company or if their some major decision that needed her presence.After their wedding in LA they already decided to move back to Korea and left Chaera with her parents when they went to Europe for their one month honeymoon.

 

Times seems to fly so fast for their family and everything is so blissful and happy.

 

"something wrong princess?" Chaerin ask she notice her daughter being quite and playing with her finger. same gesture like her wife when she's nervous.

 

Chaera was startled and glance at her mother. "ahh nothing mamaB i ahh just miss mom that's all"

 

Chaerin nodded but still looking at her daughter but let it pass "yeah we all miss her but don't worry mom will be home soon before you knew it." she smile and kiss her daughter's head. "i'll be down in a minute, take care of your sibling first and i guese it's already a mess in the kitchen..you're mom will surely kill me" she chuckle and Chaera laugh.

 

"okay mama, we will wait for you" Chaera then leave the room.

 

 

 

"I want chocolate with my pancake mama" Samantha said looking at her mom

 

"no! we have chocolate in our pancake yesterday i want ice cream" Alex said playing with his food.

 

"but caramel and milk is much more delicious than this" Darin pout and about to cry.

 

Chaera glance at her mother whose face is hard to describe. she just keep on munching her cereal and drinking her juice. Her siblings all have a sweet tooth and have a tendency to eat the same thing over and over. her mommy Dara once scold her mamaB coz they allow them to have that habit and let them eat everything they want.

 

"kids we can't eat chocolate everyday coz your mommy will surely kill me..you've eaten tons of chocolate this past days, so let's enjoy this breakfast okay?" she said smiling to them and serve then her pancake with butter and honey.

 

Oh baby please come home soon..Chaerin chant in her mind as she look at her sulking daughter.

 

"come on guys, let's eat mamaB's cooking then she will bring us to the mall later right mama?" Chaera said looking at their mom.

 

Chaerin widen her eyes looking at her eldest and about to say no when she lok at the hopeful face of her kids. Oh Dara will kill me for sure.

 

"ok--" she was cut off when 

 

"i thinks it's better if we all stay home today and have a picnic in our garden, i guese that's much better" they all glance at the kitchen entrance when they heard the voice they all miss so much.

 

 

"mommy!" The three kds scream at the same time and run to their mother whose smiling and have an open arms.

 

"my babies!" Dara said and hug her three little kids. "hmm mommy miss you all" she said and kiss them one by one.

 

"hi mom" Chaera said kiss and hug her mother.

 

'princess" Dara said kissing her daughter while the three kids are still hugging her.

 

Then she look at her loely partner standing in the kitchen counter looking at them smiling.

 

"okay let's have some pancake?" she ask the kids nodding their head.

 

"baby" Chaerin whisper and kiss Dara's lips softly. Damn she miss her  wife.

 

"miss me?" Dara said hugging Chaerin's neck.

 

"so much" she whisper and kiss her lips again and snaking her hands on her waist.

 

'MamaB! mommy!" they broke the kiss and galnce and their kids pouting.

 

"sorry babies" they said and laugh.

 

"mommy let's have chocolate pancake please!"

 

"no with fruits!"

 

"ice cream!" 

 

The three banter looking at their mom. Dara glance at Chaerin whose sitting beside Chaera as they eat their cereal.

 

"okay, let's have all of it" she said.

 

"yeahey!"

 

 

 

"I miss you so much. I think it's better if we all go with you the next time you leave. I can't be away from you for so long" Chaein said as she shower her wife with kisses and hug her body.

 

Dara chuckle and draw something in her wife's chest. " i miss you and our kids more than you ever know. but yeah i guese it will be a good idea if we bring them every where we go, the way i see it earlier you can't handle our kids" she wife who groun.

 

"they are so stubborn just like you" Chaerin complain and look at her wife whose above her and she trace her back.

 

"haha! well Alex is just like you in so many ways"

 

"Sam and Darin is like you" 

 

Dara nodded smiling just thinking about their kids, she can't help but feel blessed and overwhelm having a whole familly with Chaerin. They've been thru alot and yet they are still togther.

 

"baby?"

 

"hmm?" Dara ask as she kisses Chaerin's chest.

 

"did Chaera tell you something?" Chaerin ask.

 

Dara glance at her wife "no? is there something wrong?" she ask worried.

 

"no, nothing. it's just she's acting a little weird this days. i saw her being busy with her phone and being all conciuos with her outfit. she's not like that before. though our daughter is born fashionista"

 

Dara bite her lips and hide her head in the crook of Chaerin's neck. She already have an idea as to why Chaera is ating like that, but ofcourse she want her daughter to tell Chaerin about it directly. though she don't know how will Chaerin react on Chaera having..a boyfriend.

 

"why don't you ask her instead?" she said.

 

"hmm..i'll do it tomorrow" Chaerin said and lay Dara on her back. "i have a very important thing to do tonight" 

 

"ert" she said and snake her hands in Chaerin's neck as her wife position above her.

 

"only to you" she said anl kiss her wife as they busy themselves for that night.

 

 

 

 

 

"argh so tired" Bom said as she slamp her body in the couch"

 

"complaining ahjuma?" Bom sister earning a slap in her shoulder.

 

"you wanna die early?" She glare at her sister.

 

"just kidding" Dara laugh and hand her a soda.

 

They are spending the weekend in Lee's vacation house in Jeju. Since it's the kids vacation they all agreed to have a nice weekend with the family. Chaerin and MinHo are taking care of the kids playing in the kiddie pool why Chaera and Jiyong are swimming.

 

"did you tell Chaera tell Chaerin about Shin?" Bom ask her sister.

 

Shin is Jiyong and Chaera's classmate whose father is one of Chaerin's bussines partner adn courtingher daughter.

 

"not yet unnie. Chaera is kinda scared on what will her mamaB do to Shin. You know my wife she's overprotective with our kids"

 

"I agree to that. Minho is the same with Shin Hye. One guy just hold our daughter's hand and his fuming with anger" Bom said and sigh.

 

Dara chuckle "It's in their blood unnie"

 

 

She remember how overprotective is Chaerin to her when she's pregnant with their son Alex. Three months after they get married again Chaerin ask her to have a baby, Dara agree since she already want a baby and it's been long overdue for the both of them and Chaera is already eight years old that time. Chaerin have been very attentive and she's been so spoiled with her wife. All her whims and craving has been given to her without complaint. She remeber when Chaerin told her that she miss her pregnancy with Chaer so she want to make up to her and their baby. And when they find out that they are having a son Chaerin is so happy and even put up a party for that. They couldn't describe the happiness they have as their wish all came true.

 

After two years since Alex was born; Chaerin ask her to have another baby.

 

"Minho oppa have Jiyong and Shin Hye, and they are having another baby, can we have another one?" Chaerin pout looking at her wife.

 

Dara put blanket in Chaera and Alex as she walk towards her wife "we can have another baby" she said and sit on Chaerin's lap.

 

"really?" Chaerin said eyes sparkling.

 

Dara nodded her head. "but this time you're the pregnant one so you will know how it feels"

 

"but? my image" Chaerin pout.

 

"what about it? i know you will be a hot mama" she said and wink at her wife.

 

"and you will carry my baby too" 

 

Just having the idea of carrying Dara's child excite Chaerin more than anything else. That's when they have Darin and samantha. They never knew that theyy were having a twins in the family and Chaerin couldn't be more happier. and to Dara's surprise Chaerin is sweet and don't complain during her pregnancy, she even been calm and hornier during those time.

 

Not that Dara is complaining she is even more willing and agressive during those night. Time passes by and all their kids are healthy and well behave. All of their kids are studying in the same school their family own and they are all proud parents.

 

 

"our kids are so hyper i don't think i can catch up anymore" Chaerin said as she sit beside her wife and kiss her on the lips.

 

"hate the thought of us getting old?" Minho tease.

 

"just the two of you. Dara and i are still young right Dalong?" Bom said as she serve drink to her husband.

 

"you bet unnnie" Dara chuckle as she wipe the water dripping in Chaerin's body.

 

"this ahjumma are so full of themselves" the siblings said at the same time earning a slap from their wifes.

 

"just kidding baby..iloveyou" Chaerin said sweetly hugging Dara  close to her body.

 

"iloveyou more" Dara said and they share a passionate kiss just like Minho and Bom.

 

 

 

Lee's Acaddemy (i just make this up so no complain)

 

 

"Chaera" a good looking guy appear infront of Chaera as she walk out from the library where she return the book that she borrowed. She's and active student and the university President not because she's the daughter of the owner of the school it's because she excel in all her academic and sports that's why she was chosen.

 

"Shin" Chaera said.

 

"are you going home now? can i give you a ride?" He ask scratching the back of his head.

 

Chaera bite her lower lips and think. She actually like the guy but like what her Jiyong oppa said she's still young to think about having a boyfriend and aside from the fact that her mamaB is protective of her. Actually her Jiyong oppa doen't like Shinat all coz for him the guy is a player and she's also protective of her and Shi Hye.

 

"ahh, my driver will be picking me up today i'm sorry" She decline making sure she didn't offend her at all. She decline and lie coz she doen't one to be in trouble with her mom. It's always her parents that will pick them up.

 

"ohh is that so? but how about we eat at the cafeteria before you go home?" He ask hopeful "please?" 

 

"ahm okay then" she agreed though hesistant. but she make sure she send a txt message to her oppa whose having a soccer practice.

 

 

 

Lee Enterprise

 

 

"Chae, i'll go home now Bom and I will bring Min-Ah to the clinic" MInHo said.

 

"oh..it's okay oppa i hope Min-Ah will get well soon and say hello to unnie for me"

 

"sure do. are you going to pick up the kids today?" He ask. He knows that whenever Chaerin is not busy she always make sure that she herself will pick her kids. If not it was always Dara who do that. though they have lots of cars and driver the couple wants to be the one taking care of their kids picking them up or sending them to school.

 

 

"ahh yes oppa, and i think we will eat outside today" she said smiling.

 

"okay you take care and say hello for me"

 

She pick up her phone when her oppa went out. "hey baby! let's pick up the kids?" she ask her wife.

 

Dara just stay at home doing her work at the house and being a good mother and wife for them. She don't actually need to work because they earn so much from Chaerin's job alone but it's not to much to continue to make their company grow bigger for their kids.

 

"okay baby pick me up later. iloveyou" Dara said.

 

 

"iloveyou more"

 

 

 

They arrive at Lee's University just on time for the twins and Alex to came out they were given a hug and kisses from their mom and show them all the grades they get for today and as always like Chaera the kids are also great in academic subject and always on top of the class.

 

"our babies are so good! and bacause of that will eat outsid at Lotte Restaurant" Chaerin said making her kids happy.

 

Dara chuckle and saw her elder daughter walking with a guy. she glance at Chaerin and saw her eyes got darker and sending daggers to the guy who hold her daughters hand and giving her flowers.

 

Dara hold Chaerin's hand when she saw her wife about to approuch her daughter and the guy.

 

"baby" Dara whiper giving warning. "kids get inside the car now okay" she said sweetly and guide them inside the car.

 

 

Chaera gulp when she saw her mamaB glaring at Shin as she walk closer to her parents. she already told Shin not to send her out but the guy insist. "mamaB" she said and kiss her mother's cheek. "mommy" she said and also kiss her mom. She glance at her mamaB still looking coldly at the guy.

 

"mamaB" Chaera whisper and tug her mothers hand.

 

Chaerin look at her daughter then look back at the guy.

 

"hi Ms. Lee" Shin said and bow his head to Dara and Chaerin.

 

"Choi right?" Chaerin said coldly that send  shiver down the boys spine.

 

"y-ye--yes Ms.Lee" Thank you for sending my daughter and you may go now. and Choi my daughter is still young so if you are serious about my daughter finish your study and prove to me that you are worth it" Chaerin said sternly.

 

"mamaB" Chaera said looking at her mother then to Dara.

 

"get inside princess"

 

Chaera obliged then glance back at Shin still standing.

 

Dara walk towrds the guy and gave him a hug "sorry about that but thank you" she said smiling softly at the boy.

 

"Dara" Chaerin said to her wife.

 

 

Shin bow down his head and watch the car leave.

 

 

Then trip to Lotte restaurant has been so quite for Chaera she keep glancing at her parents as her siblings keep on playing and laughing.

 

Dara glance at her wife. Chaerin has been so quite and she notice that she keep on gripping on the wheel. She also glance at her daughter and saw that she's so worried. She smile at her daughter like assuring her that everything will be fine. She place her hand on Chaerin's tigh calming her wife.

 

Chaerin glance at her wife when she felt her touch her tigh. She sigh and smile at Dara and glance at her kids at the back thru the mirror. She saw Chaera being worried and she hate the feeling. She admited that she's been taken of guard seeing her daughter with a guy. She felt like she's about to loose her daughter and the idea terified her.

 

She make a mental note and will talk one on one to Mr. Choi.

 

Chaera felt like the dinner been so long though they just stay for two hours and went home but for her it felt like forever. she's not use of having her mamaB so quite.

 

She take a bath when they get home and do her home work after her mommy make sure that she's okay and she even make her bed. That thing has never change her mommy has always been atentive and caring even though she's sixteen same as her mamaB that's why she love them so much.

 

 

"baby" Dara said and kiss her wife's cheek. Chaerin is in the balcony of their room smoking. She came out of the bathroom after she send the kids to bed and having her wife so quite. She know Chaerin is thinking and uncomfortable.

 

"baby" Chaerin said and throw her cigarette then hug her wife.

 

"My daughter is still young, i don't like the idea of her having a boyfriend at this age. I miss eight years of her life growing up and then all of sudden some random jerk will come and take my daughter's attention from me??!" Chaerin let our her frustration and she didn't realize that she's crying.

 

Dara step back then cup her wife's face and wipe her tears. She never taught that she'll be this emotional over their daughter's love life..but she understand so well how Chaerin feels. "baby. hey, don't cry..our daughter is smart and having aboyfriend doesn't mean she will have all her attention to that guy." Dara said

 

Chaerin scowl at her "i will skin that boy alive. HE dare to court my daughter behind my back and because of that i'll kick him out of the school"

 

Dara sigh "that will be trouble. If you dare do that and have our daughter compromise i will be mad at you" she said then enter the room leaving Chaerin.

 

 

The next Day

 

 

Lee Enterprise

 

 

Mr.Choi "I was suprise when my secretary said you ask for an urgent meating with me. Is there any problem?"

 

Chaerin look cold as always infront of Mr. Choi he called her secretary early in the morning and ask her to make a meating with Mr. Choi ASAP. She didn't get much sleep last night because of this and her wife keep warning her before she leave for work and her daughter still looking at her nervously.

 

"it's about your son Shin" 

 

Mr. Choi furrow "oh what about him?" he ask having his full attention to Chaerin.

 

"you know Mr. Choi my daughter Chaera is in the same class with your son." she start. "and it came to my surprise that his courting my daughter".

 

Mr. Choi can sense that Chaerin is not happy with it. He pretend to cough and avoid looking at Chaerin's face. "i have no idea about that, but you have nothing to worry i will talk to my son"

 

"Thank you then Mr. Choi, but let me say that.. i don't really disapprove of your son; but you know as a parent specially i have a daughter, being in my position is not easy.. my daughter is to young to be involve in this romantic area. I just hope you talk to your son and if he really have pure intention towrds my daughter then he should wait." She said direct to the point.

 

"i understand so well. But i guese it's not bad if our kids will get married in the future don't you think?" Mr. Choi said in a joking manner and laugh. But stop as he saw a dark aura surounding Chaerin.

 

"sorry but you have my word Chaerin, i will talk to my son later and i hope that our partnership won't be affected by this"

 

"no it won't and thank you for understandiing" Chaerin said and shake his hand.

 

"until then" Mr.Choi said and leave.

 

Chaerin sigh and massage her hair. "arghhh! i don't want to be a grandma yet"

 

 

 

Few months later

 

"mamaB" Chaera said and hug her mother.

 

"congrats princess do you like your surprise?" Dara said and kissing her daughter.

 

"yes mommy you and mama are the best" she said smiling 

 

"anything for our princess, and go and join your friends now" Chaerin said while having her rms on her wife's waist.

 

"I'm so proud and happy for our daughter" Dara said looking at Chaera and their kids playing in the mansions garden. Chaera yet again make them proud when she won a gold medal for their school annual inter school competition so she and Chaerin decided to surprise their daughter by putting up a party with her friends a family.

 

"Chaerin, Dara" they heard Mr.Choi calling their names he also came with his family with his son shin his wife and also a younger daughter same age as Alex pretty Yoona.

 

Their family became close to them since Shin decided not to court Chaera until they graduated and start college.

 

"go join Chaera and your classmate Shin" Dara smiling at the boy.

 

"thank you aunty" Shin said and got a nod from Chaerin, she's still cold towards the boy.

 

"You have a nice house" Mrs.Choi said smiling at the couple while Yoona is playing with their three kids.

 

"My wife is the one you decorate this place" Chaerin said proudly.

 

"Ohh honey i think we should ask Dara's opinion about our new house then"

 

"ohh thank you Mrs. Choi but i'm not professional when it comes to that, this house is our dream house right baby?" Dara said glancing at her wife.

 

Chaerin peck at her lips then smile at the couple. When their daughter Samantha and Darin came.

 

"mamaB, mommy" Yes princess what is it?" Dara said kneeling infront of her twins

 

"mommy Yoona-ah slap oppa" They both said at the same time.

 

Chaerin clench her fist then glance at the other couple infront of them.

 

"why?" Dara said and stood up.

 

"because oppa said she like Yoona-ah and he kiss her in the lips"

 

oops the couple thought then it's time for them to glance at the other couple. 

 

Mr. Choi's face turn pale then turn red and then.

 

"LEE CHAERIN!! YOUR SON KISS MY DAUGHTER!!!"

 

"oh-oh"

 

 

*******

 

This is it guys :) Thank you all for the support you have given to this story from day 1 untill it end. Thank you so much to all the readers, subscribers and to all the votes this story have recieve from you!! You all inspired me to right and continue making Chaera Story :) until then!

 

Bye! and I Love You All Mwuah <3

 

 

This is for my baby thank you <3

 

See You all in my new Story

 

Invincible