chapter 39

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

"mamaB!" Chaera scream making Chaerin woke  up from her thoughts.

 

"oh my princess i'am sorry, you saying something?" Chaerin smile and look at her daughter. Chaera glare at her and pout cutely. making her chuckle.

 

"i said, will you pick me up later after school?" 

 

"yes princess i will so wait for me okay?" Chaerin assured her daughter.

 

"promise?" Chaera ask with sadness i her voice.

 

"i promise princess, i will come and i don't want my princess to be dissapointed on me okay?" she said and kiss Chaera in the cheek.

 

"okay mamaB i will wait for you! I love you" she said and kiss Chaerin's lips.

 

"i love you too, go ahead so you won't be late" she said and usher her daughter to enter the room.

 

She send Chaera to school, becoz yesterday she woke up with Chaera in her arms and that morning her daughter said she was forgiven making her jump for joy, so she treat her to the mall and amusement park, they have a mother daughter bonding that time and she's so happy. But something is wrong, Dara is being distant and cold to her yesterday she ask her what's wrong but she will only smile softly and said nothing. but she know and she felt something is wrong, and today she didn't come to her to send Chaera in school.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

She went to the cementery to vist her family's grave, when Chaerin send Chaera to school she left alone and went here. She don't want to face Chaerin now after what she found out last night. She let her tears fall from her eyes. "she's doing it again" she said chocking by her tears. "i don't know what to do mom, dad" she cried harshly feeling so pathetic of herself talking to her decease family and crying like a fool. "she's toying me again, she's making a fool of me. She said that she will change that she won't do anything to hurt me again that's why i agree for her to enter our lives becoz i trust her so much. But now she did again mom, she hurt me again and this is to much" she said and breakdown.

 

She kneel infront of their graves stone and cried her heart out. She went here to visit them and tell them how she felt becoz she don't want Bom to know what she founds out becoz she will surely kill Chaerin this time. She don't know what to do and what to believe, she's the mistress of Chaerin and it ing hurt to know, what does Chaerin think about her, does she really love her and her daughter? What?! She want to know becoz she's dying inside she love her so much and it hurt to know that it will end like this again.

 

"Chaerin!!! Arghhh why are you doung this to me?! What have i done for you to treat me this way?!" she yelled while crying "i just love you so much, i love you a lot, but your just fooling me, you're just using me" she cried harshly. and she continue to cry for how long no one knows.

 

 

 

*** 

 

 

Chaerin is in her office when her door suddenly open She scowled and ignore the person.

 

"mom and dad are looking for you last night, i was texting and calling you but you ignored me" Jessica said and stood in front of Chaerin's table.

 

"just leave Jessica you're ruining my day" Chaerin said coldly and with iritated voice.

 

"but baby-"

 

"get lost!" Chaerin rour making Jessica startled.

 

"Chae i jsut want to" Jessica didn't finish her word when Chaerin slam her fist on her desk and glare at Jessica. "are you stupid or what? Don't you know the meaning of get lost? Or do you want me to drag you out of my office?" Chaerin said filled with venom.

 

Jessica swallow the lump on her throut and left Chaerin's office.

 

Chaerin sigh and clatch her forehead. Damn it. She curse and lean her back on her chair. She need to end this, i can't leave my life cheating Dara i need to tell her everything, Jessica wll be the end of her. She sigh and hold her phone and dial a number. "Tabi?" she said when the line connect.

 

Dara went to the mall just to relax after she left the cementery, she want to forget just for a while. She's thinking a lot of things, hurtful things. She smile sadly when she just walk past a jewelry store where she saw a wedding ring that she and Chaerin look at before she went to State that time.

 

Flashback,

 

They went to the mall that sunday becoz it's family day and Dara will be leaving to L.A the next day. They are roaming around when they pass a jewelry store and Dara look at a beautiful white gold wedding ring with diamond surrounding it.

 

"do you like it baby?" she felt Chaerin suddenly whisper in her ear.

 

"it looks beautiful" she whispered still looking at the ring.

 

"i will buy it for you soon baby, i know it will look much beautiful when i put it in your finger infront of a priest and a lot of people" Chaerin said lovingly and hug Dara from behind.

 

She tilted her head and look at Chaerin. "promise?"

 

Chaerin nodded her head "i promise" she said and claim Dara'slips for a short passionate kiss.

 

"do you like the ring mom?" the sales lady suddenly said making Dara woke up from her thoughts.

 

"ahh no sorry" whe said and leave the store trying to hold her tears. "i shouldn't hope and believe in you coz you never change, your still the same Chaerin that playing with me and always broke her promises " she thought with aching heart.

 

 

 

"mamaB? Where's mommy?" Chaera ask while they are inside Chaerin's car on the way home.

 

"mommy said she have important things to do right now so she can't come with me" Chaerin said and glance at her daughter.

 

"okay, let's go home fast now mamaB coz i miss mommy already" Chaera said clapping her hands making her chuckle. She park her car on the drive way of their mansion taking her things and Chaera's school bag with her.

 

Chaera immediately run inside the house screaming "mommy" making her smile. She was about to step inside the house when her phone rings. It's unknown number but she still pick up the call with her cold tone. "hello?"

 

"Chaerin this is your father in-law" the voice on the other line said making her bofy tense up.

 

"yes dad what can i do for you?" she ask still with her cold voice and walk on the backyard she don't want Dara to hear her.

 

"i need you to come in the house tonight becoz we have something to discus about"

 

"i'am sorry i can't i have a lot of things to do" she said directly.

 

"i met your father already so we need you here"

 

She frown and felt much more nervous what the hell?! She thought "okay" she answered shortly and hang up the phone thoughts are swimming in her mind please don't make this hard for me.

 

All the while Dara just stare at Chaerin when she saw her talking to the phone she must be talking to her wife. She thought sadly, funny now whatever Chaerin will tell her is unbelievable and full of lies she know now that every night Chaerin won't come home is becoz she's staying with legal wife, then come home to her mistress if she have time, you really know how to manage your time Chaerin, she thought sadly and walk away. I don't know if i can still leave with you becoz you don't know how bto be honest to me from the first place, i won't wait for the time that you will dump me again coz i need to keep something for myself and my daughter too. I guese you don't need us in the first place. She thought bitterly and went to her daughter, we can still leave with out you.

 

 

Chaerin enter their house with heavy feeling, what excuse should i tell Dara now? and how will i face my dad. this things making her so dizzy, she walk straight to their room and stop on her door when she saw Dara hugging Chaera tightly, she's sitting on their bed with Chaera on her lap and she's hugging her with her protected mother arm and keep kissing her head and caressing her hair. Seeing Dara like this making the guilt build up in her chest, just give me time baby i promise i will tell you everything.

 

Dara on the other hand caressing and kissing her daughter's head. how will we cope up now baby? all the while mamaB is married, sooner or later she will leave us becoz she will choose to be with her legal wife, then what will happen to us? Dara thought her chest is about to burst. I'am so sorry princess, it's mommy's fault, if i didn't agree to be with her then you won't feel this pain too, i'am so sorry. 

 

She got startled when she felt Chaerin sit beside her in the bed and hug her by the waist leaning her chin on her shoulder and caress Chaera's sleeping face. she don't know what to feel, she suddenly feel disgusted with her touch, she want to get mad at her but she can't, i'am so stupid becoz even now that i know the truth i just can't stop myself from loving you, but it's such a shame that you don't feel the same.

 

"what are you thinking baby?"  Chaerin whisper and kiss her cheek.

 

"nothing"  Dara said a little snappy.

 

"hey,"  Chaerin said softly noticing how iritated Dara is to her "did i do something wrong baby? i notice this morning you didn't talk to me and you haven't answer your phone when i call you, tell me what's wrong?" she said softly and look at her properly.

 

Dara clench her jaw and not  looking at Chaerin, she want to tell her everything is wrong, and they shouldn't be here now, but she stop herself, she will give time for her daughter to atlist say goodbye to Chaerin. "nothing Chae, sorry i think i'am just not feeling well" she said and glance at Chaerin before turning back to her sleeping daughter.

 

"okay, just rest baby i don't want you to get sick" Chaerin said worriedly and lift Dara's chin to give her a light kiss, but she didn't respond making Chaerin confuse. but she don't mind it instead caress Dara's face, "i love you baby"  she said honestly but Dara jsut smile at her.

 

liar, that's all she thought.