chapter 34

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

Chaerin is spacing out in her office. This morning she didn't talk to Dara becoz she was so hurt about their conversation last night.

Dara would ruther leave in L.A than to be with her and have a normal family. nothing hurts than that. she was about to cry but she hold her tears.

"" she whisper angrily and wipe the tears harshly that escape form her eyes. sice she got back with Dara she became more emotional and cry easily, but with that she know that her heart is not stone anymore becoz she can feel hurt and be happy she felt like human.

"Chae"

Chaerin heard his brother's voice, she look up and got surprise to see MinHo standing infront of her desk. "oppa how long have you been standing there?" she ask and wipe her remaining tears.

MinHo frown looking at his sister. Her sister became more open with her emotion when she get back with Dara and his happy and thankful becoz of that, but at the same time his not use in seeing his sister look so vulnerable. "did you and Dara fight?" he ask instead answering his sister. he sit in the chair infont of her desk and watch his siters face.

Chaerin remain silent and debating wether to tell his brother about her problem or not. "yes oppa" she said to him.

"do you think i can help you with that?" MinHo ask in concern. he just hope it's not about Hayi again.

"i don't know oppa." Chaerin whisper. "do you think you can help me convince Dara in staying here in Korea than moving back in L.A?" Chaerin said looking at her brother with sad face.

"why does she want to move back in L.A?" MinHo ask softly.

"she said she have of abligation now and it's better for our daughter to study in the U.S than here in Korea" Chaerin said leaning in herChaeri and look at the ceiling trying to hold her tears. "i ask her to stay here so we can start a normal family again but she said things are not like the way we are before, a lot of peopleis depending on her. but bull oppa, i need her here too" Chaerin said full of hurt.

"Chae" MinHo said surprise at his siters action. he can see that she wants to start a new life with Dara and their daughter.

He sigh deeply becoz he can't do anything to help his sister, it's a personal matter between the two of them. "Chae, i think it's best  if you two talk about it again, you have to consider your daughter in every decesion you two will make. Chaera is still young and she need the two of you. talk to Dara" he only said and walk towards his sister and hold both of her shoulder. " i trust in you. don't worry thing will go smoothly if you talk" he squeeze her shoulder and leave her office.

 

Chaerin still looking at the ceiling of her office and thinking deeply. her brother is right they have a daughter that they need to consider now,instead of their own desire. "you make me insane baby" she whisper and look at their family picture.

 

 

 

***

 

"mommy why mamaB leave without saying goodbye to me?" Chaera ask pouting as they eat breakfast.

"mamaB is in a hurry princess,beside you are still sleeping when she left" Dara said to her daughter.

"i miss mamaB now, can we call her?" she ask with a bright expression.

"later princess besides mamaB may be busy right now, eat your food first"

"but mommy, i want to hear her voice"  Chaera insist.

"Chaera" Dara said in warning voice.

Chaera pout and eat her food lazily.

Dara sigh and think. she watch her daughter carefully. she can't deny that her daughterget attchto Chaerin so much. now that she didn't see Chaerin for an hour shes get sad and grumpy, what more if thy move back to L.A. she can'timagine their situation now.  They both need Chaerin.

 

Dara try to call Chaerin's phone but shes not answering. she know that she really hurt Chaerin's feeling last night. baby i'am sorry, pleaseanswer the call. 

"mommy did you call mamaB already?"

she got startle when her daughter appear from nowhere.

" shes not answeringprincess maybe mamaB ison a meeting right now, let'sjust wait for her until she come home okay" she said sweetly.

"but i want to hear mamaB's voice mommy" Chaera whinn."let's just go her office mommy"

"Chaera, mamaB can't acomodate us becoz shes busy so let's just go to Jiyong oppa okay"

"but mamaB"

"i will text mamaB and tell her we're going to aunt Bom's house maybe she will pick us there"

"really?"
"yes princess so tell nanny to get your things ready"

"yeahey!" her daughter said happily and run towrds her nanny.

Dara sigh and try to call Chaerin again but she still dind't answer. she text her instead.

 

To: Baby Chae

 

baby, i'am sorry about last night, i hope we can talk later tonight. i miss you so much and Chaera keep on nagging at me, she miss you too baby. we are going to unnie's house baby if your free pick us up. eat your luch baby we'll see you tonight.

i love you so much. 

 

Chaerin read Dara'stext message and sigh. sheignore all her calls becoz she felt that she not yet ready to talk to her. but she miss Chaera too. they really need to talk for their daughter's sake and for their sake too.

 

 

***

 

"Dalong, i never thought that i will say this but Chaerin has a point. i think it's not healthy for Chaera that you and Chaerin are not together, especially now that shes so attach to Chaerin. think about it, didn't you tell me that you want to be with Chaerin and build your family? i think now is the timeand i can see that Chaerin is so determine" Bom rant to her sister. they are talking in the  garden while their kids are happyily playing around.

"i know unnie, but ii have lot'sof things to consider, i'am not and ordinary employee that can quit anytime, i have lots of responsibilities too."

"your campany can run without you, you havetrusted employee, and i'am sure tatit's so establish thatit can survive alone, we have internet and phones you can still keep in touch, you can read reports through your computer. there are lots of ways. and most importantly we are here" Bom said softly making Dara look at her sister.

"your family is here Dalong and Chaera need a family now, don't you think?"

Dara smile softly" i know unnie. i know"

"then you know what to do?"

Dara nodded and smile.

 

 

"mamaB!" Chaera scream as she saw Chaerin walking inside the house with MinHo.

"princess" Chaerin said as she lift her daughter in her arms. she came to pick them up and MinHo said that they should take dinner together."did my princess missme?" she ask and kiss her daughter's cheek.

Jiyong is in MinHo's arm too, they are walking towards the kitchen.

"yes mamaB, becoz i didn't see you  when i woke up, mommy said you left early" Dara said pouting.

"i'am sorry princess mamaB got busy" 

They put down their kids and MinHo approuch Bom and kiss her lips.

Chaerin sit on the chair in the dining table,not looking at Dara she jsut watch her daughter play with Jiyong. she don't want to show her daughter that they are fighting but her ego is stoping her.

"i miss you baby" she heard Dara whisper in her ear and she felt her kiss her cheek. she just smile softly at Dara.

 

They have a peaceful dinner together although she neverexhange long conversation with Dara shewill talk to her if their daughter ask her something.and she can see in Bom and MinHo's eyes that they shoud talk properly.

 

 

 

***

"baby can we talk?" Dara ask when they are in their room  of their masion.

Chaerin is sitting on the bed reading some report. she put it down when she felt Dara sit beside her.

"i miss you baby" Dara whisper softly and kiss Chaerin's lips lightly. she felt hurt and disappointed when Chaerin didn't kiss back. "i'am sorry about last night baby, i know i'am wrong and i should have listen to you, i realize that your right we need to start a family and live like any mormal family,and it's best for Chaera that she have te two of us together" shesaid not looking at Chaerin's eyes.

"so, you mean to say you will stay here witm me? you and Chaera?" she ask lifting Dara's chin.

Dara nodded her head while smiling. she got surprise when Chaerin sealed her lips and broke it fast. "thank you baby" she said now hugging Dara tightly.

Dara hug back and giggle when Chaerin rain kisses in her neck. she broke the hug and look at Chaerin's smiling face.

"you make me happy baby, thank you so much, i loveoyu so much" 

"i just don't want to be far away from you"she said and caress Chaerin's face. "but baby i need to go to L.A" she said and Chaerin's face harden.

"what?-" she was about to yell when Dara put a finger in her lips.

"let me finish first baby. i'am going to L.A to fix some things but i will come back, i will be away for a week or two, but i will leave Chaera here becoz i think she loves you now more than me she always ask for you" Dara said and pout lightly.

"you scared me! i thought you will stay there. even though i don't want you to go. you really need to fix alot of things there. but i will miss you so much, Chaera and i will miss you" Chaerin said and peck at Dara's lips.

"i know baby, but i will fix it as soon as i can, i will leave the day after tomorrow"

"that fast? why don't you go next week?"

"the early i will leave the early i will get done"

"oaky fine, but when you get there baby i want you to avoid that David guy" Chaerin said with a jealous tone.

Daragiggle and push Chaerin on her back and she lay above her, Chaerin automaticaly snake her arms in Dara's waist "don't worry i will avoid him if i can" she tease.

Chaerin glare at her "Sandara, i ahev my eyes and ears there so i will know if you hang out with him" 

"just kidding, anyway if i left don't stay late at the office and ifyou go to work bring Chaera to Bom unnie or to mom, don't leave her here alone" Dara try to explain to Chaerin on whatshe need to do but shes not listening instead her hands are wondering inside her clothes and her lips and her tounge are starting to do wondersin her skin. "Chae listen to me first"

"continuethat later baby, i want you" Charin said and started to undress Dara.