chapter 28

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

Dara look at Chaerin confusedly. "wha..what are you talking about baby? what lover boy?" she ask and stare at Chaerin's face that remain angry. then it click to her and she gasp outloud. she saw her and Dave.

"it's Dave baby, he send me home, his a friend of mine" Dara try to explain and hold Chaerin's shoulder,

"your ex lover and now your lover again!" Chaerin accuse agrily. shes mad and jealous. she fly all the way from Korea to L.A to get Dara and their daughter, and now this? this is what she will see? her beloved beeing all lovey dovey and sweet with other guy.

"its not what you think and Dave has never been my lover. his just my friend and nothing more" she said desperately and try to hug Chaerin, but Chaerin push her away.

"don't lie to me! i saw everything! don't make a fool of me! your cheating on me too! your just making excuses on me and try to break up with me becoz you really want to be with that guy! your just making me more guilty and your getting back on me to all the things that i did! and Hayi is not an issue here right?! it's about you and that guy!" Chaerin yell at Dara's face. shes not thinking right becoz shes beeing control by her anger and jealousy.

Dara is trying to get a hold of herself seeing Chaerin accusing her on cheating. "don't be rediculous Chaerin, and don't accuse me of things that i'am not doing, i never cheated on you" Dara said softly. nothing good will happen if she raise her voice too.

"then what do you call that huh?! your just beeing friendly with him? is that what your trying to say?" Chaerin said bitterly.

"why is it hard for you to believe me huh? i was so happy seeing you here now infront of me, then your just going to yell and accuse me. i was trying to explain to you but your making a big deal out of it"

"it's a big deal Dara! tell me! are you really happy that we are back together huh? or your just testing me?"

Dara don't know what's happenning now, Chaerin is going around on thing and it's getting out of the topic, but she decided to answer, she have never encounter a jealous Chaerin before and she didn't know if shes always been like this if shes jealous and angry.

"i'am happy Chaerin, you know that this is what i've dream off, us beeing together and happy family. do you think i will do things that will ruin the family that i tried so hard to build? I love you so much! and i guese i already show you many times how much i love you, and i always fight for us."

"don't full me Dara. and don't lie to me. i always make that excuses before when i with Hayi and i'am making all lies for you to believe me and now i know all the bull of excuse!" Chaerin still not trying to believe to Dara. shes turning pshyco and she really think that Dara is lying to her.

Dara can't hold her tears anymore and let it flow. shes mad at Chaerin for not believing her becoz shes accusing her of things that she didn't do.

Chaerin stare at Dara angrily. "got your tounge tied? you can't think of excuses anymore? tell me how many times the two of you huh Dara!" Chaerin scream mockingly.

Dara slap Chaerin so hard that making Chaerin lost her balance. she can't believe that she hear those word from Chaerin. "how dare you! how could you!" Dara scream and keep on punching Chaerin's chest.

"i hate you! get out! get out of my house damn you! she scream as tears falling from her eyes.

" how could you said those words to me! if you can cheat on me and with others while were still together then i'am not like you! i'am not a cheater and a liar that screwing on your back! your a paranoid physcho!" Dara scream and keep punching Chaerin almost pushing her out of the door tears streaming down her face.

"baby, i'am sorry please stop it, sorry" Chaerin keep apologizing as she stop Dara's hand in punching her chest and hug her tightly.

she woke up from her anger when Dara slap her so hard her cheek sting badly. she was posses by her anger and jealousy she can't think properly and blurted out words that she didn't even meant.

"i hate you! i hate you!" Dara keep on whispering in Chaerin's chest as she try to break from the hug. she was hurt by Chaerin's accusation.

Chaerin close her eyes tightly and hug Dara even more"i'am sorry baby, i was control by my anger i didn't know what i'am saying please i'am sorry." Chaerin beg and kiss Dara's head. Chaerin move a little to see Dara's face as she felt Dara stop struggling in her embrace. she wipe Dara's tears by her thumb and kiss her forehead. she lift Dara's chin and make her look in her eyes. "i'am sorry, i was so jealous baby, i was so scared and jealous when i saw you with that guy, i thought that your trying to forget me sooner, and believe me i didn't know what i'am saying baby" Chaerin whisper looking straight in Dara's eye.

"your so mean, you hurt me with your words" Dara said in hiccups.

Chaerin kiss Dara's forehead again. "i'am sorry, i..i..i don't know baby, something came into me and thought of wrong things about you instantly, maybe becoz i was scared that you will do the things to me like i did to you. cheating and lying, those are the things that i thought instantly baby i'am sorry" she said and duck her head. Chaerin is so embarass to even look at Dara,she felt ashame of herself thinking wrong about her, shes really a paranoid phscho. she doubt on Dara becoz shes scared that the thing she did in the past will fireback on her.

Dara stare at Chaerin and she can see that she regret what she said to her a while ago. now she understand where those emotion of her came from Chaerin is scared that she would also cheat on her like what she did to her before. shes paranoid. but she was hurt becoz Chaerin seems like don't have faith on her.

"don't you trust me?" Dara ask after a long silence. Cherin look up at Dara instantly and hold her shoulder.

"i trust you so much baby, please know that"

"you don't Chae, becoz if you really trust me, you should have listen to me first, this is the second time that you have violent reaction seeing me with other guy."

"i..i..i was jealous baby...i've been so insecure becoz i know that i did wrobg with you in the past and it made me think that you will regret beeing with me again coz i'am afraid of those guy that i thought they will get you away from me. that's why i'am like this, please don't blame me becoz i'am not certain that i have your love fully" Chaerin said almost like begging.

"i don't know wht to think of that. Chae, our relationship won't work out if we are like this, i always said that i love you and my faithfulness belongs to you. the problem here is yourself Chae you should work on that" Dara saod calmly but her chest is aching.

"tell me, coz i want to know if you clear your mind already that's why your here. becoz Chae; i don't want to believe in false hope again. since we are here now let's make things straight" Dara pleaded.

Chaerin move to hold Dara's hand and squeeze it then look in Dara's eye. "what ever you want to ask and hear baby, i will tell you and answer it." Chaerin smile softly.

"first i'am sorry if i doubt you just now, you are right, i'am paranoid baby, but believe me, i can change for the better i won't doubt you anymore in anyway i will listen to you first before i jump to conclusion. and most of all baby, i'am here becoz i want you and our daughter in my life. i don't need the space you want to give me baby becoz my mind and heart scream only one name and it's you My Sandara Park," she put Dara's hand in her chest where her heart is beating lile crazy, "this belongs to you now baby" Chaerin said sincerely. her eyes is staring at Dara that speak honesty, love and passion.

Dara is now crying becoz of happinness she felt her chest is beeing overwhelmed by Chaerin's word. she maybe really blinded in love with Chaerin becoz whatever she do or say she will believe and forgive her instantly. she trust her so much. Dara only hug Chaerin tightly and burry her face in her chest and cry out in happinnes. thats all she can do becoz she can't find word to say.

Chaerin is smiling as tears also fall from her eyes. when Dara hug her tightly she know the answer in her heart already. Dara is really a loving and understanding person and she know that Dara believe in her, shes just a fool in hurting and doubting her. "i love you so much Dara, i swear i won't doubt on you anymore, i will control my jealousy now, coz i love you i don't want you to get mad at me anymore" Chaerin whisper in Dara's ear and kiss her cheek before she hug her fully in her arms.

Dara move her face from Chaerin's chest and loom at her face."baby, let's practice listening in each other first before thinking anything else please, and please let's not hide or keep a secret to each other. can we promise that?" she plead.

Chaerin smile and nodded."yes baby, wecan do that" Dara smile and peck at Chaerin's lips.

"we miss you a lot" she whisper after.

Chaerin peck at Dara's nose and giggle. "me too, i miss you so much and our princess" Dara chuckle. "if you only know shes so excited to go to Korea just to see you, i'am guessing she will be glad to see you here tomorrow"

"that's expected" Chaerin giggle and Dara pout

 "hmmmp, you imptint on our daughter so much and it'sgetting unfair"Dara said and pinch Chaerin's both cheek. "ouch! ouch! ouch! baby carefull" Chaerin whinn and move Dara's hand away from her cheek.

"oh my god! baby i'am sorry, does it hurt badly?" Dara ask on concern as she saw Chaerin's cheek is red she can see faint shadow of her hands on her cheek.

"yes baby it hurts, it feels like you punch me" she pout.

"sorry....it's your fault anyway" Chaerin still pout "hurts" she said holding her left cheek.

Dara is feeling guilty "let me kiss it so it won't hurt anymore" then she peck at Chaerin's red cheek. "there it won't hurt anymore"

"still hurts, maybe you should kiss me here instead" Chaerin said and point her lips.

Dara slap her arms playfully and giggle. "it's not hurting! so why would i kiss it"

"but it miss you so much! so kiss me!" Chaerin pout and stomp her feet like a kid. Dara laugh softly.

"silly, your not cute" she pinch Chaerin's nose.

Chaerin groun and pull Dara towards her instead. " kill joy baby, i need a kiss now" she said and claim Dara's lips in a soft yet tender kiss.

Dara smile in between the kiss until she felt Chaerin moving backwards until she lay on the bed with her ontop with out breaking the kiss.the next thing she know is now shes on the bottom of Chaerin with both of them half .

"i love you Dara baby" Chaerin said breathless.

Daa smile lovingly "i love you more my Chaerin" and they kiss passionately until they surrender into their sweet desire.

 

 

*****

 

Dara went to her office early morning to fix minor problem before they went to the airport today. she left Chaerin and Chaera in the mansion and they will pick her up in the office.

"what's up my lovely friend?! looking bright and shiny today huh?!" Dave's voice rang inside her office.

"don't know how to knock anymore?" Dara ask raising her brow.

"is it necessary?" Dave ask playfully but Dara still raise her brow on him.

"fine sorry it won't happen again ma'am"

"good" Dara answer shortly and get back to her paper works.

"your leaving today right? so is she going to pick you two in tbe airport?"

"no, shes here already, the three of us is going to Korea today" Dara said smiling not looking at Dave.

 

 

Chaerin is walking inside Dara's building, shes picking her up, she ask Chaera to go with her but her daughter wants to play in the park near the building so she allow her to go with her nanny and two body gaurds.

Shes walking inside like a boss making all the people who see her turn their heads on her. she just smile softly at them until she reach the door where Dara's office is located

. "excuse me, is Dara inside the office now?" she said in her y english accent to the girl in the desk near Dara's office.

Chaerin didn't call Dara that shes going here now, she want to surprise her. the secretary is staring at Chaerin in oww, she was hypnotize that she didn't realize she was spacing out already until Chaerin snap her finger in her face.

"are you okay miss?"

"ah..ye..yes..wha..what is it again?" she stutter in flirting voice while showing Chaerin her flirtatious eyes.

Chaerin want to smack the girls head while flirting at her. but she have to stop herself or Dara may get mad at her by hurting her secretary.

"is Dara inside?" sheask coldly.

"yes, but she have a visitor at the moment. i will call her first so may i have your name?" the secretary flirt.

Chaerin decided to ignore the secretary and went inside Dara's office leaving the secretary hanging het mouth open.

 

Dave is holding Dara's hand tightly while standing so close at Dara's face when the door suddenly open.

Dara is trying to move away from Dave becoz his so close to her and shes getting concious already.

"Dara can i.." Dave was saying something while leaning forward to her when her office door burst open and reveal her y girlfriend in black jeans and high heeled booths with leather jacket with white shirt underneat and shes wearing black shades while her blonde hair was in pony tail

. (Chaerin dye her hair into blonde again becoz her daughter doesn't want her in black hair, she said she look OLD and different).

Chaerin was surprise at what shes seeing when she enter Dara's office. she remember that the guy infront of Dara now is the guy from last night. her blood boil in jealousy again becoz his holding Dara's hand and his standing too close to Dara.

Chaerin storm towarda his direction angrily.

"Baby!" Dara's voice can be heard inside the office.

 

 

*****

 

So So sorry for taking so long to update, i'am so busy this fast few days.

but thank you for the new subscribers and readers...

cdbmblackjack thank you for reading

Ryrin21 sorry for not updating for so long

and to all the loyal  readers, hope you like itand new