chapter 43

Let's make a happy ending

 

I realize that i made some mistake in this...funny but the story seems going on so fast! haha

but i'm sorry guys i just want to have a happy moments before this story ends :P

 

 

 

 

Park Mansion

 

 

In the kitchen

 

Bom keep munching all the food that's being serve infront of her while ignoring her spacing sister.

 

After she drop the bomb to Dara, her sister seems  to be in outer  space and went blank, she don't know wether she like the news or what.

 

Flashback

 

"he wwwwhaaaatttttt?" Dara exclaim when Bom's word sink in.

 

Bom keep laughing and rolling on the bed seeing her sister facial reaction when she said about the news.

 

"bwahahaha Dalong you...haha..yo..u..should...haha...see...your...face...haha...so..fun..ny..i...can't....nyhahahaha" Bom keep laughing like a lunatic.

 

"not funny!!" Dara said and throw a pillow to Bom's face "i'm serious!" 

 

"Hihi...hahaha..." Bom can't stop giggling and sit up "yes it's true congratulation baby sister you're getting married again" Bom said and wink before  getting out of the room.

 

 

"neh Dalong are you on earth?" Bom said waving her hand infront of Dara's face. But Dara keep still on her place making Bom piss off.

 

" oh geeze..snap it out!" she yell and slap Dara on her cheek.

 

Dara seems to be awaken by the slap and yell back "why did you slap me?! that hurts!"  she said a little mad holding her aching cheek.

 

"that's what you get by ignoring me you know"  She said and continue eating. "so tell me what are you thinking now?" 

 

"are you sure about that unnie? ahm...'bout Chaerin and Jessica's marriage?" Dara ask not looking at her sister.

 

The truth is, she's so happy about the news and her mind is swimming by a milion thoughts about her and her daughter, she really miss Chaerin dearly and can't wait to be with her again. But ofcourse something is holding her back, all the what if's and but.

 

"what you heard is right Dalong" Bom said and make her sister look at her. "dad made an investigation about Chaerin and Jessica's wedding way back after the day Jessica anounces about that." Bom start "You see when you left, Chaerin became misserable and wasted, she's been sick now and then, she keep on whispering your name and keep on looking for Chaera. You know i've never seen her like that the first time you two separated, i can see that she's changed and became more responsible when you came back, but something like this is really inevitable". 

 

" by this time i'am sure dad is talking to Jessica's family now, and probably talking to Chaerin about the fake wedding that made her life in hell" Bom said and continue eating but not leaving her sight to Dara.

 

 

Lee's Mansion

 

The smile on Chaerin's face  seems to be permanent after she have a small talk to her daughter in her office.

 

"MamaB!" Chaera voice send a million jolts in Chaerin's spine that made her eyes teary. God she miss her daughter so much..

 

"princess" that's all Chaerin could whisper.

 

"i miss you mamaB!" the first word that her daughter said.

 

She clear her throut first and whisper "i miss you more my princess, how have you been?" she ask and slowly take a sit cause she felt like she's loosing her strenght.

 

"im doing good mamaB, me and mommy went to the mall, she bought me a lot of toys mamaB!" Chaera said and cheerful voice that make Chaerin so happy. she can't seem to remember when was the last time she talk to her daughter, it made her heart happy at the same time feel the longing to be with her family again.

 

"how was your day Chae?" her mom's voice send her back again to reality.

 

"it's been great mom, i've talk to Chaera" Chaerin said joy evident in her voice.

 

Mrs. Lee just smile as she look at her daughter being able to smile again, she knows in her heart that this smile will be seen more often from now on.

 

 

****

 

Mr. Ho clenshing his fist and jaw hard as he listen and look at Mr. Lee and MinHo. He glance at his daughter who's crying and shivering beside his wife.

 

"we both know what will happen if this things ends badly, your family is well known in politics and bussiness world. but i can't hide my dissapointment on what happen, the damage cost alot in my family if you know what i mean HO" Mr. Lee is talking sternly.

 

"I want Jessica to clean up all the mess she created, not just with my dauhter but to the media as well" 

 

"but i can't!" Jessica protested

 

"i'm not giving choices to you and your family, after all you owe as a lot of explanation" Mr. Lee contorlling his anger.

 

"i love Chaerin so much" she cried hashly "i did all those things becoz i love her i'm desperate to make her mine" 

 

"whatever reason you have is none of our concern anymore, the damage has been done, Chaerin has been misserable and her relationship with Dara has been broken becoz of your selfishness, we are so dissapointed and been cheated the whole time, whatever connection e have with your family will end here" MInHO.

 

"i think it will be best to just marry them legaly, after all Chaerin take advantage of my daghter" Mr Ho said after a long silence.

 

"that's insane, our decision is final your family owe us a lot, and if you wn't agree you know what will happen..and i believe you don't want any scandal" Mr. Lee

 

"dad" Jessica cried.

 

 

Lee's Mansion

 

Chaerin is staring at her phone for few hours already, she's been debating wether she will call Chaera or not. but what if Dara answer the phone? what would i say? she's crazy talking to herself.

 

MInho is giggling while looking at his sister starig at the phone and whispering like crazy. he and his dad just arrived after they negotiated with the Ho family, though it doesn't end well they just keep on guard.

 

"call them already" 

 

Chaerin almost jump in her sit as she heard he brother's voice. "damn it oppa! are you trying to kill me?!" she scream whie holding her chest.

 

"sorry sis" Minho said and sit beside Chaerin. "why don't you call them? mom told me that Chaera call you this morning" 

 

"yes she did, i miss them you know. it's just that" Chaerin trail off..

 

"Dara?" Minho finish.

 

Chaerin just nod her head. "try to call them Chae,BOm is in L.A now and probably talk to Dara already" 

 

"she did?! you mean?" Chaerin said looking at her brother.

 

"yes Chae, Dara knows everything" MInho chuckle "after all my wife can't hide anything" 

 

"but? are you sure oppa?" Chaerin ask again.

 

"it won't hurt to try Chae, it's time to be brave" Minho said and tap Chaerin's shoulder before she leave her alone.

 

"it won't hurt to try" she whisper and dial...

 

 

Park Mansion

 

 

Dara lay Chaera in her bed as her daughter fell asleep after playing non stop with her sister Bom that afternoon.

 

She and Bom talk about her father in-laws plan regarding her marriage to Chaerin, honestly she can't think properly. In her mind she thought that from the start her relationship with Chaerin is been a mistake. it's like they are not meant to be becoz they never been happy for so long and it seems like evyone is againts their relationship. 

 

But now that the truth came out she still don't know what to do and how to face Chaerin.

 

She kiss her daughter's forehead and about to leave when she heard Chaera's phone ring.

 

Yes Chaera have her own phone it was her in-laws idea she pick up the phone and look at the caller

 

"MamaB" 

 

her heart start to beat so fast and debating if she will answer the phoneor not.

 

 

 

*************

 

okay sorry for the lame update guys...and yes it's been so long :)

 

By the way thank you guys for the comments and to new subscribers!

 

You guys are the best :D