chapter 18

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

"baby, just stay for a while please..hmmmm."

"Chae, angmmmmmm, i hhhmmm... can't"

"yes you can baby hmmm" Chaerin continue to kiss Dara's lips and her tounge.

Dara try to push Chaerin away. "Chae plaease hmmm...stop....hmm"

Chaerin groun, "kill joy" she said when she broke the kiss.

"i'am not, i have work you know" Dara said and fix her clothes, shes going to her office now when Chaerin enter her walk in closet and asking her for a make out session.

"kill joy, such a tease" Chaerin pout and sit on the stool looking at Dara while fixing her self in full length mirror.

"shut up Chae, and don't pout your not cute" Dara said smiling while looking at Chaerin throgh the reflection.

"mommy!"

they heard Chaera shout and few seconds later shes here in her closet.

"unnie" Chaera said sit on Chaerin's lap.

the two of them are looking at her. Chaera giggle and pull Chaerin she whisper in her ear, then the two giggled and look at her.

"what is that baby?" Dara ask curious she face her two Faith and they just smile at her. Dara pout cutely and cross her arms on her chest. "your unfair now to me baby, you don't love me anymore" and she fake cry.

Chaerin laugh at Dara's reaction and Chaera gigle while looking at her.

Dara felt insecure now she turn around and pick her purse and walk out of the closet sulking. she felt a little hurt and insecure becoz Chaera is really close to Chaerin now but at the same time shes happy, but still i'am her mom but those two is always having a conivance towards her.

"mommy, come back please" Chaera call her when shes almost out of the door, she turn and look at them but still pouting.

"baby your so cute" Chaerin said and pinch her nose lightly.

Dara slap Chaerins hand and glare at her but she just laugh. Chaera is tagging her dress asking her to pick her up. Dara laen and pick up Chaera.

"sorry mommy," Chaera said and kiss Dara's lips.

"hmmmp you don't love me anymore, you love your unnie now more than me" Dara said sulking.

Chaera and Chaerin giggle. "no mommy, i love you and Chae unnie, and i only tell Chae unnie that you are so beautiful and she have to court you now so she can be my mama too" Chaera said excited.

Dara widened her eyes and glance at Chaerin whose smirking at her.

"yes princess, i love your mommy so much and i love you too, so help me to court mom okay?" Chaerin said and kiss Chaera cheek. Chaera is clapping happily and keep jumping in Dara's arm. Dara look at them and shes blushing madly. her two Faith is talking as if shes not infront of them. "Yah! you two realize i'am here right?" Dara scold the two of them.

"yes mommy"

"yes baby" Chaerin and Chaera chorus and laugh again.

"aish. okay i will leave now, baby please behave okay and don't throw any tantrums understand?" Dara said at Chaera still in her arms.

"yes mommy i behave" Chaera said while nodding.

"and as for you Ms. Lee, don't give Chaera to much food or let her play to much okay" Dara said sternly.

"yes baby" Chaerin said and salute playfully making Chaera giggle.

Dara just roll her eyes.

"come on princess why don't we send mommy to her office?" Chaerin suggest while getting Chaera away from Dara's arm and carry their daughter.

"no Chae, the driver is already waiting for me" Dara said.

"but mommy, let us send you to the office please." Chaera whinn.

"baby come on will send you and i think Chaera and i will go to the mall" Chaerin suggest and Chaera keep pleading her mom.

Dara sigh she can't say no or else her daughter will throw a fit. "okay, so you two get dress or i will be late."

Chaera sream excitedly and went out of the room to change leaving her and Chaerin.

"baby" Chaerin said and pull Dara towards her by the waist.

"Chae, go change now okay" Dara said and trying to push her away.

"baby, stop beeing a kill joy, let me kiss you first" Chaerin said and lean her face towards Dara.

"Chae, stop beeing ert Chaera will come in soon" Dara said and pushing Chaerin's face, shes blushing slightly.

"kiss me now" Chaerin insist and pull Dara tighter towards her.

Dara gave up and peck at Chaerin's lip. "done, now move your " Dara said.

"not enough, more" Chaerin said and claim Dara's lips.

"ahmmmm" they both moun, Dara moun in protest while Chaerin from pleasure. she keep on kissing Dara but shes still kissing her timidly.

"kiss me more baby" Chaerin moun lightly when she broke the kiss. she then claim Dara's lips. Dara kiss back as aggressive as Chaerin and they both play their tounge and keep mouning lightly. she miss this. she love this. but they have to stop coz their daughter will burst in to the door any moment now. "ahmmmm, now it's enough so move now Chae" Dara said when she broke the kiss and whipe .

Chaerin peck at Dara's lip one more time. "okay baby, just give me a minute" then she walk towards the walk in closet to change.

 

 

************************************************************************

 

 

"unnie!unnie! here here" Chaera exclaim happily, she and Chaera went straight here in the mall after they drop Dara at her office. Chaerin bring Chaera here at toy shop, this will be her first date with her daughter and shes so happy, next time when they go out it will be the three of them, Chaerin thought.

"unnie big rilakkuma and big kiiroitori unnie want want" Chaera jumping infront of Chaerin and keep on pointing the stuff toy. Chaerin laugh heartly and pick up her daughter. "yes my princess i will buy all you want my baby love" Chaerin said and kiss Chaera cheek.

"yeahey thank you  unnie!" Chaera said then kiss Chaerin's lips.

Chaerin then call one of the staff and help her get the two big stuff toys, they also buy a lot of small toys that Chaera want. Chaerin keep on getting whatever her daughter pick, shes really happy that atlist now she can feel that shes making up for the three years that shes been away from her daughter, she doesnt mind spending alot of money for her daughter and her wife Dara. Shes smiling just by thinking about her, she will marry Dara again she promise to herself, but now she will court her again.

After satisfying her daughter with a lot of toys they went to the parking lot to unloud their staff and went inside the mall again. her daughter want to play in the arcade, she smile sadly, she remeber the time that Dara ask her to go to amusement park to play in the arcade but she didn't go with her. One time Bom told her that Dara never been to tha place ever since and she felt guilty for not giving Dara's request that time. and now seeing her daughter this happy, she have a thought if what will Dara feel if they go to amusement park together with their daughter.

"baby princess" Chaerin call softly, Chaera is now playing in wack a pest and keep on giggling if she hit one pest. she kneel beside Chaera and watch her play.

"yes unniee" Chaera ask still playing.

"have you been in amusement park before?" Chaerin ask softly. she look at Chaera when she stop playing.

"yes unnie mommy and i always went to Disney Land and any amusement park, mommy always buy me souvenirs whenever we go and we always take a lot of picture together. mommy and i really love to go there unnie" Chaerin talk excitedly Chaerin can see brightness in her daughters eyes while talking about her trip with her mom.

"can we go there with mom some other time unnie?" Chaera said making Chaerin smile brightly.

"you want me to go with you and mom?" Chaerin ask with excitement.

Chaera giggle at Chaerin's action. "yes unnie i want you to come with me and mommy" she said and kiss Chaerin's cheek.

Chaerin felt warm at her daughters sweet action.

"but unnie" Chaerin whinn and pout.

"yes baby, something wrong?" Chaerin ask worried.

"hmm hungry" Chaera said holding her stomach.

Chaerin pose then laugh loudly. she look at Chaera and shes still pouting. "okay baby come on we are going to eat now" Chaerin said and pick up her daughter then walk out of the arcade. they are talking and laughing while rouming around the mall looking at the right place to eat.

"unnie let's eat there it's our favorite place unnie, mommy and i love to eat there." Chaera pointing at a burger house.

"you like to eat there baby" Chaerin ask with Chaera still at her arms.

"yes unnie please go there" Chaera using her aegyo voice.

Chaerin laugh "okay my baby princess let's go there"

 

****

 

"delicious unnie, eat eat," Chaera said and try to feed a piece of fries at Chaerin.

Chaerin take the fries and act like shes going to bite Chaera's finger.

Chaera laugh the giggle.

Chaerin is smiling brightly. she felt really happy she wish Dara is here.

"unnie, when are you going to court mommy?" Chaera ask inocently.

Chaerin look at Chaera, shes sitting beside her daughter and they are at the far end of the food house. Chaerin smile and whipe some sauce in Chaera's lip. her daughter is look like Dara when eating, they keep on moving their shoulder and clasping their hands happily.

"are you going to help me with that princess?" said Chaerin and looking at her daughter.

Chaera stood up from her sit and look at Chaerin.

Chaerin hold her daughter steady.

"yes unnie i will help you win mommy becoz i love you and i feel like you are my mom too, and i know you love me and mom becoz you are not hurting me or mommy, and you always stay with us right" Chaera said while her eyes are shining.

Hearing her daughters word making her heart pump becoz of the overwhelming feeling in her chest. her daughter, they have known each other for month but she trust her already, she easily trusting people like Dara, they are so kind hearted. if you only know baby, you are my daughter too, but you where keep  away from me becoz i hurt your mom. but i'am here now i won't break your trust and your mom.

"thank you baby, thank you so much and i love you" Chaerin said and became teary eyes and hug Chaera thightly.

Chara hug Chaerin's neck "your welcome, i love you too mom" Chaera whisper and kiss Chaerin's cheek and hug her even thightly.

Chaerin body become stiff when she heard Chaera call her mom. she broke the hug and look at her daughter. "mom?" Chaerin ask softly

Chaera smile and nodded. "yes mom, ish okay if i call you mom unnie?" Chaera said and blush she duck her head and point her finger together.

"why?" Chaerin ask soflty any moment now her tears will fall becoz of happiness shes feeling now.

"becoz if mommy say yes to you, then you will marry her and you will be my mom too so i want to call you mom" Chaera explain like an adult.

Chaerin tears fall now, sometimes her daughter is too smart and talk like an adult, to smart  for her age.

"is it okay unnie?" Chaera as again.

Chaerin whipe her tears "yes my baby princess you can call me mom" Chaera hug her neck and then kiss her lips, she even whipe tears from Chaerin cheek

. "don't cry mom, i love you" Chaera said sweetly making Chaerin chuckle.

"i love you more my princess" and they continue to eat and talk random things, they spend their time palying and rouming around the mall until it's time for Dara to go out from work, they decided to pick Dara at her office.

 

***

"should we come in princess or let's wait for mom here?" Chaein ask Chaera, they are inside the car which is park infront of Dara's building.

"just call mommy, mom" Chaera said and play at her PSP again.

Chaerin smile, Chaera told her that she will call her mom, Dara, she will call her mommy, Chaerin ask her if it's okay if she just call her mama but Chaera said she call her grandma as mama Lee, so it's okay for her if she call her mom.

Chaerin smile and  pick up her phone and dials Dara's number.

 

Dara is here at her office doing a last minute check at her paper works, sometimes she used to bring all her unfinish work at home but Chaerin always nag at her telling her that she should not bring any work with her. She didn't want to follow her order but she eventually agree coz they always fight, she didn't know but shes starting to follow Chaerin's order again. she stood up at her chair when her phone rings she look at it and saw Chaerin's name on the screen. she answer the call quickly.

"hello?"

"hi baby, going home now?" she heard Chaerin's voice happily on the background.

"yes i'am going home now Chae, are you and Chaera home?"

" no baby, but we are here infront of your building we are picking you up, so better get down now baby"

Dara frown but smile after, "silly okay wait for me i'll be there in a minute, say hello to my princess." Dara said and hang up. when shes infront of the building

many staff greet her and she  bid goodbye to the employee that saw her, she look around when she's outside the building trying to see Chaerin's car, shes using her Mercedez car in  her garage, she have a lot of cars that she didn't buy, shes not a car enthusiast, those car are gift from some of her client.

 

When she look at her right she saw Chaerin getting out from  the car, she smile and walk towards her.

"baby, i miss.you" Chaerin said and kiss her cheek when they are standing beside the car.

Dara smile at Chaerin.

She look at the passenger side and saw her daughter waving at her, Dara smile and open the car and her daughter jump out and into her arms.

"i miss you mommy" Chaera said and kis Dara's lip.

"i miss you too my princess"

"okay baby Dara, baby princess let's go now okay" Chaerin said playfully.

Chaera giggle and Dara stood up from kneeling

"okay mom" Chaera said and enter the back sit.

"mom?" Dara ask and look at Chaerin.

" later baby" Chaerin said and open the passenger side for Dara.

Chaerin is smiling happily. This is what i dream off.