chapter 11

Let's make a happy ending

 

"unnie dont leave yet lets play" Chaera keep whinning at Chaerin.It's been four days now since Chaerin find out that Chaera is her daughter too and for that four days she keep on visiting Chaera in Park Mansion in L.A. and tomorrow she plan to go back to Seoul to talk to her parents. she also want to bring Chaera in Korea but she have to talk to Dara first. And she want Chaera to know that shes her mama too. she know that it will be difficult for Chaera too understand this but she want to be close to her daughter.

Dara dont want her to visit Chaera but Chaera always ask for Chaerin. Dara dont want Chaerin in her house too but she dont want Chaerin to bring Chaera out of the Mansion so wether she like it or not she have to agree she dont want to dissapoint her daughter. Chaerin and Chaera is playing here in Chaera room, when Chaerin find out that Chaera love rilakuma and kiiriotori she make sure she always have new toy for Chaera everytime she visits.

"unniee, please dont leave yet lets play" Chaera keep on convincing Chaerin. shes pouting and glaring at her cutely. this antics of her daughter remind her

of Dara, Chaera is the mini me of Dara and Chaerin find it adorable.

"princess, unnie need to go now, i still need to fix a lot of things, please understand." Chaerin explain softly.

"hmmmp, ish it much important than me?" Chaera complain.

Chaerin sigh. one time she heard the nanny talking that her daughter is sweet and smart very obidient daughter but shes also stubborn.  her daughter is like her, she imprint stubborness on her. she dont know how.

"i'am sorry princess but unnie is busy too, i need to go back to Seoul.

"Seoul? i want to go to Korea too! i wat to see dada, mama, papa, jiyong oppa and aunt Bom too!" Chaera jump happily.

Chaerin felt happy but sad at the same time. Chaera is so attach to her family. she know them dearly, but how will she introduce herself to her? Chaerin put Chaera in her lap and hug her from behind.

"i love you princess" Chaerin said and kiss Chaera head

"neee unniee!" Chaera said using her very cute aegyo while giggling.

"yes princess?" Chaerin said and Chaera escape from her embrace and look at her eyes.

" do you like my mommy?" Chaera said making Chaerin widend her eyes. what is she talking about.

"what are you saying princess?" Chaerin said confuse to death.

Chaera sigh exasperated and roll her eyes just like Dara. " i'am asking you if you like my mom like husband and wife" Chaera stated making Chaerin almost faint. she cant believe that shes talking to her three year old daughter. a three year old talking to a twenty eight years old about girl to girl relationship. Chaerin is staring balnkly at Chaera.

"yah unniee! i'am talking to you" Chaera yell while slapping Chaerins face lightly.

"what are you saying princess?" Chaerin ask waking fron her trance.

"you and mommy are the same always spacing out, your not listening to me anymore" Chaera said pouting and walk in the corner of the room sulking.

Chaerin stood up and walk towards Chaera

"sorry princess, i didnt mean to space out. i'am sorry please forgive me" Chaerin acting cute and begging eyes

"hmmp" Chaera said and turn aroud.

Chaerin smile widely. "wont ypu forgive me princess?" Chaerin said and tickle Chaera non stop Chaera squick and scream loudly

"hahahaha unnie....ishtop" Chaera said and run around the room while Chaerin trailing from behind...lauging

"no i wont stop coz the princess ish mad" Chaerin said faking scary voice while running after Chaera.

"kyaaaaaahhhhh, unnnieee noooooo!" Chaera squeeled happily and run fast.

"growl" Chaerin said and catch Chaera and shes laughing outloud.

"hahhaahaha please forgive me princess" Chaerin said tickling Chaera while walking towads the bed.

"yahhh hhahaha unnie okay your forgiven" Chaera said breathing heavily. and lay on top of Chaerin and hug her. Chaera gesture towards her making her eyes water.

Thank god for not letting me miss my daughters childhood. Chaerin said hugging Chaera tightly on her top.

"baby, why did you suddenly ask me if i like your mom?" she said with a soft voice.

Chaera sit up in her stomach and giggle. "coz i like you for my mom" Chaera said straight and giggle covering shyly like her mom. making Chaerin heart go crazy.

"i'am a girl baby" Chaerin whisper you cant almost hear.

"ish okay if your a girl unnie, but you have to pwomise you wont hurt my mom, and you should love her" Chaera turn serious, showing a serious face of a baby.

Chaerin heart warm up. its a good sign so it wont be difficult for her to tell Chaera that shes her mom too. for a three years old shes so smart. and open thats its almost unbelievable. but she know better. her daughter is a born genius.

"but baby, what make you think i deserve your mom" Chaerin ask. she look like talking to a teenager. gosh its making her nervous wha if her daughter get old and start dating? she will sooner or later have to share her daughter. no. i will protect her from all the boys tht will dare lay a finger to my princess. Chaerin said in her mind firmly. please dont grow up fast baby. she said to herself.

"becoz i like you so much. if i hug you i feel like hugging my mom" Chaera said bouncing in her stomach.

Chaerin smile brightly.

"and unnie in my school my classmate mom marry a girl too and they are happy. and i like you better than uncle David" Chaera said making an annoyed face when she mention David name.

Chaerin suddenly get jealous and sit up making Chaera kneel infront of her. who is David princess?" Chaerin said with an angry tone.

Chaera giggle at her. "oohhh unnie is jealous" Chaera teasein sing song voice.

Chaerin is stoping herself from blushing. she cant believe that her daughter is so playful.

"Chaera Faith Lee Park." Chaerin said in a warning tone making Chaera stop to giggle and straighten her body. its effective Chaerin said she saw Dara did that to Chaera before.

"hmmm uncle David is dating mom, and i dont like him for mom coz his arrogant and mean." Chaera said crashing her point finger together. again like Dara.

"Dating? and mean? did he try to hurt you?" Chaerin said raising her voice alittle thinking that the lay his dirty finger to her daughter.

"no unnie" Chaera said. "i...i..i saw him push mom on the wall before, and i heard mom crying" Chaera said crying now. and shes shaking and look scared

too. Chaerin hug her daughter and Chaera snake her arm around Chaerins neck and sobbing.

"it's okay baby please dont cry. Chaerin whisper softly trying to calm her daughter. But shes angry too. who is that David? how dare he to hurt Dara? and her daughter shouldnt see that kind of things. Chaerin whisper in her mind angrily. from now on, no one. no one would ever hurt her family. Chaerin swear. and she stay still and she bring Chaera to sleep. she need to go becoz her flight is early tomorrow. but she will wait and talk to Dara.Chaerin stay in the mansion  until Dara came home. she didnt get to have dinner with Chaera bcoz she call saying she have an ergency meeting so Chaerin help Chaera to take a bath and sing for her and read a story until she fell asleep. Chaerin cant explain the overwhelming warm feeling in her body. so this is how it felt to be a mom? she said while staring at her sleeping daughter.

"i'am sorry princess if i only new that your mom is pregnant, i shouldn let her go, i shouldnt miss your first step, your first word. and the time that you wake up in the middle of the night becoz your starving, or the time when you will wake your mom coz you want to change your diaper. i miss the first milestone in your life baby." shes now crying silently. thinking the time that she should be in Dara side. the time that shes sure Dara is suffering in her first trimester. craving food in the middle of the night. the time when Chaera is moving in her tummy, the time that she should be with Dara when shes giving birth. when shes in pain in everything just to show you to the world.i wanst there, becoz i'am a monster. "will you forgive me princess if you find out what i did to your mom?, would you still tell me that i desreve her?" Chaerin whisper to her sleeping daughter. "i miss you even though i can see you. i want to make up to a the time i wasnt their for you and your mom. i just hope Dara can still accept me. i love you my baby" Chaerin said and kiss Chaera head longer. and aftermaking sure Chaera ia okay she walk out of the room and went down stairs.

 

 Shes already at the foot of the stairs when Dara appear on the door. Dara just ignore Chaerin when she saw her. she went to the stairs and bamp in Chaerin but she didnt give a care she went directly to Chaera room. Chaerin follow Dara all the way to Chaera room but she just stare at her in the door. Dara is carressing Chaera face and keep whisering i love you. Chaerin is smiling sincerely. looking at her wife and daughter. now i know that i deserve to leave in hell when i let you go baby, thats the worst thing i ever did. will i ever have a chance baby? Chaerin thought sadly.

Dara then went out of the room closing the door silently. They are walking on the hall way silently. Dara press the botton of the elevator shes going to her office. Chaerin just follow her arround they are not talking. and when shes about to enter her office Chaerin spoke.

"arent you going to eat first baby?" Chaerin ask concernly.

but Dara ignore her.

"hey!  you where at your office the whole day and now you will work again. dont you know how to rest?!" Chaerin raising her voice a little. shes mad becoz for four days that she saw Dara she never saw her resting if she come home she will play with Chaera for a while then work again if Chaera is sleeping she will stay in her office until midnight she barely eat and sleep. and shes so ing worried. Dara is loosing weight and she know she get sick easily.

"just shut up Chaerin and leave my house, my life and my daughter!" Dara spit out angrily.

"you shouldnt be here in the first place, and i dont freaking care with whatever you say, so pleas leave.' Dara said exhausted. shes avoiding to see Chaerin as much as she can becoz she dont want to argue with her. for four days shes here they always fight.

Chaerin sigh. she felt like crying. Dara really turn a cold person towards her. she felt like shes loosing her hope in winning her back.

"i'am just concern baby" Chaerin said softly. she want to hug Dara she look so tired.

"save your concern i dont need that." Dara said looking bitterly in Chaerins eyes.

"Dara i know your mad at me, but please. dont misunderstood my concern becoz i care for you, i dont want you to get sick." Chaerin said her chest is aching in pain, being ignore by Dara

"it's not like you to care for me Chaerin" Dara said her tears is about to fall while looking at Chaerin.

" i care for you so much" Chaerin said her voice is cracking.

Dara smile bitterly. " but your too late, seven years too late Chae, i dont need your concern anymore. thanks to you i learn how to be strong, i learn how to stood up for myself and for my daughter. becoz i learn that even though you love a person so much and give them everything, in the end they will leave you, becoz when they say that they care and they wont leave you. they were lying. and your one of them Chaerin. so please leave us alone" Dara said her tears are flowing.

Chaerin is crying too. and she didnt stop herself she walk towards Dara and hug her tightly.

"i'am sorry, i'am sorry" Chaerin keep repeating saying sorry. and Dara keep on pushing her away from her body, saying to let her go, but instead Chaerinhug her even more tight. her heart is breaking to pieces.

"let go, please let go" Dara said pushing Chaerin "i'am so sorry" Chaerin said sobbing in Dara shoulder

"i dont need that anymore, even if you say sorry a million time, i dont care" Dara said weakly.

"i hate you Chaerin, why did i love you so much" Dara said crying fiercely and punching Chaerins back.

Chaerin cry more hearing Dara word shes hurting too. not from the punch but in Dara word .

"of all the people why you? you will just hurt me over and over,you never care to me, you never love me" Dara stop punching Chaerin she just clutch her clothes tightly. and continue to sob.

"let it go baby, let it go" said Chaerin she dont know what to do and say anymore.

" i hate you" Dara said over and over Chaerin just keep on saying sorry.

Dara i crying in Chaerins arm she promise to herself she wont cry infront of Chaerin becoz she dont want her to see that shes weak. but she cant stop herself now.

" why Chaerin? why do i have to love you? why do i love you until now? why cant i move on and forget you? despite of all the hurts you gave me, despite that   you never love me for once. i still love you, and i want to stop my heart from loving you becoz you will continue to hurt again and again. why did you still have  to show up when my life is almost perfect with my daughter with out you in our life. tell me why Chaerin."  Dara crying harshly in Chaerins embrace she finaly  tell Chaerin how she felt.

Chaerin on the other hand keep quite and listen to Dara while hugging and affraid to let her go, her eyes keep producing tears and cant seem to stop.  her   heart is totaly shattered. why did i have to hurt you so badly?  why did i never love you as much as i can when your still mine? why did i never treasure you? and why do you  have to suffer in my hand? now i dont know if i have to let you go completely. but i'am affraid i'am so affraid to leave my life alone without you and our daughter. Chaerin want to say to Dara but she cant find her voice.

Dara pull from Chaerins embrace and look at her face. tears are flowing freely from their eyes.

"I want to hate you so much. i want to hurt you like the way you hurt me before, i want to replace the love from you in my heart, and make it hate, but i cant, i wait for you to come to my life again before when you let me go but you never came, i waited for you to come home to me everynight in our house but you never came, i waited for you to say you love me first but you didnt, i waited for you to fullfill all the promises you gave to me but you fulfill nothing. now that your here again, i dont know what promises you are going to gave us, and i'am tired of hoping and waiting Chae, you hurt me so much. and i cant let you hurt my daughter from all your empty promises. we better of this way Chae. i loved you, and i love you still. thats why i'am asking you to be happy. but your happinness is not here anymore. i guese were really not meant to be."  dara said between chocking tears. she wipe Chaerin tears and kiss her cheek and leave her standing.