chapter 10

Let's make a happy ending

Hi guys! sorry for not posting yesterday. hehe and iám so overwhelem by the comments and subscribers. and to all the readers. so Thank You so much. please continue to read.

 

And please excuse if some of the next chapters have a Flash backs on it.

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"unnnieee" Chaera suddenly scream making Dara stop walking and her daughter jump out from her embrace and run away. shes about to call her when she saw Chaera hugging a blond hair girl standing not far from them. Dara start to hyperventilate she dont know what to do. she cant think properly.  She and and Chaerins eyes lock gaze and Dara word stop sppining and she felt that something is sofocating her. the next thing she now her word turn dark.

Chaerin just stare and lock gaze with Dara while Chaera is clinging on her legs still hugging her. all her vital organs and nerves are paralize, whats happenning to me. my wish has granted i finaly face to face with Dara, my wife but why is it like this? she have a daughter? who? what?when? all the question swimming in her mind all the same time.she woke up in her dream when Chaera shout.

"mommy!!!!" Chaera broke from hugging Chaerins leg and run towards Dara.

Chaerin got shock when she saw Dara body lying on the ground. and Chaerin run towards her wife.

"mommy" Chaera said tears falling her eyes while shaking Dara body.

"young Mistress" the nanny and two body gaurds said and about to lift Dara body. but Chaerin stop them.

"no, i will carry her" she said firmly, she dont want this guy to lay a finger on her wife never. she look at Chaera crying.

" mommy will be ok princess" Chaerin smile and lift Dara body with out effort. she felt familiar heat and electric shock shoot through her body.

Chaerin smile looking at Dara face.mine. she said with finality.

"please lets bring her to the hospital, and please carry little princess" she ordered and they follow her with out question.

 

 

Few minutes later they arrive at the hospital, and the doctors check on Dara. they say that she just experience shock and hyperventilate causing her to faint.

but she will be ok. Chaerin sigh in relief and stay in Dara room. the two body gaurd is standing outside Dara room while she and Chaera are here inside waiting for Dara to wake up. Chaerin is sitting comfortably in her lap, her nanny went outside to buy food.

"unnie, ish mommy okay?" Chaera ask and look at Chaerin.

"yes princess shes just sleeping" Chaerin said and caressing Chaera head. she felt warm inside while doing this.

"okay" Chaera said happily and play in her PSP again.

Chaerin just observing her. her mind have a lot of questions. if this little angel is Dara daughter, it means she got pregnant after their divorce, calculating by the age of this girl maybe around two to three years old, means Dara have an affair after the seperate. those things entering her mind making her blood boil. no. Dara is not a cheater. theres and explanation with all this. Chaerin try to relax her self. after a few thinking. could it be? she said and study Chaera whole feature. the more she stare the more she see Dara feature in Chaera face shes a mini Dara, could it be? shes her and Dara baby? but Dr. Ho said Dara have a miscariage? but what if?. Chaerin continue to debate in her mind until she have the strength to ask Chaera while holding her breath. alm the thinking and suspense she felt making her body tense in anticipation.

"baby?" Chaerin said softly.

"yes unnie?" Chaera said with out looking still playing in her PSP while sitting in her lap.

"would you tell me your name now?" Chaerin whisper. shes nervous now.

"hmm. unnie really want to know.?" Chaera said and look at Chaerin smiling.

Chaerin nodded and smile brightly.

Chaera stood up from Chaerin lap and stand infront of her. "my name is, Chaera Faith Lee Park, i'am three years old and Korean, American citezen, my mom is Sandara Park,' and Chaera continue introducing herself but Chaerin didnt hear any of it becoz her mind went blank when Chaera told her, her name and age. She stare at Chaera widely. shes not mistaken.shes sure so sure that Chaera. is my daughter too.

Chaerin said and hug Chaera tightly while crying.

Chaera got shock and confuse when Chaerin hug her but she hug back. becoz she felt safe and secure in Chaerins embrace same as when she hug her mom. They stay like that for a few minutes.

 

 

 

Dara stir in her sleep, her head is aching. what happen? she ask herself. then she remember that she saw Chaerin in the park with Chaera. Chaerin.Chaera.

"baby?!" Dara said out loud and sit abruptly. making her head badly. she groun in pain.

"take it easy baby" Dara heard the familiar voice. and felt someone sit beside her. and she dont want to see her face.

"baby, you ok?" Chaerin ask sweetly and with a hint of concern.

"none of your concern" Dara said as cold as eyes.

Dara lift her head to look for her daughter, she just notice that shes in a hospital. she saw her daughter sleeping in the couch. cover with a blanket while hugging a rilakuma bear. Dara smile brightly. her daughter is so cute.

"shes beautiful" she heard Chaerin said.

Dara dont want to look at her. she miss her voice, she miss her. despite of three years not seeing her she still miss her. she thought she wont feel anything if she see Chaerin again. she thought she forgot all her feeling for her but no. all her feelings is coming back.

"baby? hey" then she felt Chaerin carress her cheeck. Dara move away her face from Chaerin touch then glare at her.

"what are you doing her Chaerin?" Dara said coldly and glare at Chaerin.

Chaerin sigh, she felt hurt with Dara treating her coldly, but she have to endure it. she cant blame her. shes at fault in everything. but Dara hide there daughter from her. she also have the right to get mad.

She ask Dara nanny where Chaera was born, and she call the hospital where Dara gave birth and she also find out that her parents and family where their the moment Dara gave birth. shes really hurt and mad to all of them from hiding Chaera away from her. despite all the hurt she gave to Dara she still have the right to know about this. she will confront her family once she got back to Seoul, but she have to settle things first with Dara. now she have all the right and reason to get her back.

"your hungry baby?" Chaerin purposely avoiding Dara question  "you were sleeping the whole day, and Chaera dont want to go home without you, so i let her stay here. our baby is so smart, sweetheart just like you?" Chaerin said proudly and look Dara.

"our baby?" Dara repeat like a fool. dont tell me Chaerin know already.

Dara glare at Chaerin. " shes my daughter Chaerin and you have nothing to do with her"Dara said angrily.

"i know everything now Dara so dont lie to me. i have the right to know about her shes also my daughter becoz your pregnant with her when were still

married." Chaerin said trying to control her anger.

"right?" Dara said sarcastically and her eyes is burning with fire while looking at Chaerin.

"Dont talk about right to me Chaerin, becoz you end all your rights on me and my baby one month after i confirm that i was pregnant." Dara said bitterly trying to hold her tears she dont want to look pity infront of Chaerin.

"now you know about this, that Chaera is my daughter, that doesnt change a single thing  between us Chaerin, i'am leaving my life at peace so leave me and my daughter alone." Dara said with finality.

Chaerin is looking and listening to Dara all the while. she can see tha shes hurting. and it hurts her too when Dara look at her with anger. gone is the lovely eyes that show love and care when she look at her before. but i'am here now, i will bring back the love you had for me before. and i will return your love ten  folds baby. Chaerin thought.

"i'am sorry baby but that is the thing i cant give you. Chaera, her name is the combination of our name, i remember when i told you to have a baby you told me you want a girl and you will name her after us. and its Chaera" Chaerin said with soft voice remembering that night.

" i was the only one who thought that name. you never care, " Dara said with a heavy tone.

 

 

Flash Back

 

Chaerin is laying on their bed that she share with Dara shes already wearing her pajama. and was deeply thinking. she felt Dara lay beside her. and lay on

the bed facing her back on her. She dont sleep in their house often. becoz she always sleep in Ha-Yi condo, and if Dara ask where she sleep she said that

shes staying in her office. she always lie. She hug her wife from tha back. she miss her at list. she also notice tha Dara never text or call her anymore. and

she never said i love you to her. and Chaerin felt burden. never in their marriege she said i love you first to Dara, its always her tha said i love you, and now

she didnt tell her she love her anymore. she felt a little hurt. what if she dont love me now? Chaerin thought and tighten her hug to Dara.

"you asleep baby?" Chaerin said softly. Chaerin know shes still awake.

"i'am leaving for a conference tomorrow baby" Chaerin said.

it's not a lie she need to go to Osaka for a conference and she need to close a deal.

"do you want me to send you to airport?" Dara ask softly.

She dont know if Chaerin is saying the truth. coz everytime she leave the country she said its for a conference, but the truth is shes having fun with Ha-Yi.

and she try to force her body not to care anymore to lessen the pain.

"No need baby, i will ask our driver to send me to the airport" Chaerin whisper and kiss Dara cheek.

"okay" Dara answer shortly still facing her back to Chaerin.

"i'll be away for a week," Chaerin whisper and start to caress Dara tummy and nibbling at her neck. Dara knows what Chaerin want and she dont want to give

it to her.

"your still early for your flight tomorrow Chae, you need to rest, i dont want you to nag at me becoz you were late." Dara said and turn her face to Chaerin. she

remember Chaerin got late for her flight before she and Ha-Yi is going to Australia that time. Chaerin keep on yelling at her that time saying that tbe client is

backing out becoz she got late.

Chaerin felt something pinch her heart she knows what her wife is talking about. that was her flight to Australia with Ha-Yi and she keep on yelling and

nagging at her becoz shes late.

"sorry, Chaerin said and embrace her wife and kiss her forehead. "that wont happen again i promise" Chaerin said and hug her more tightly.

Dara smile bitterly. another promise from Chaerin. she wont get her hopes up. Dara thought and rest her head to Chaerin.

"it's been a long time baby" Chaerin whisper. the last time she make love to her wife was eight months ago. she miss her.

"it's okay" Dara mumble in her chest.

"do you want to go to France baby?" Chaerin ask. her wife love France and she ask her before if theybcan go there before, she promise that they will go but

until now she havent fulfill it. she went in France this year but she go with Ha-Yi.

"no, i'am fine here" Dara said timidly.

Chaerin lift Dara chin to look at her. she peck at Dara lips. and carress her cheek softly while staring at her eyes. she notice that its not shining anymore like before, her

eyes is not glowing. "after this i can ask for a leave baby, we can spend some time alone." Chaerin said seriously but softly.

"we can go anywhere you like. just tell me"

Dara smile softly and remove Chaerins hand in her cheek and rest her head in Chaerin chest.

"dont ask for a leave, i'am sure dad will fire you, and your busy you've been out of the country so many times this year. that vacation can wait if your not busy

anymore. and if you can squeeze me in your schedule. i can wait" Dara said in underatanding but she have double meaning in her statement.

Chaerin felt more guilty. somehow her wife word means something to her. she felt more guilty.

"can we have a baby?" Chaerin suddenly blurted out. Dara stiffen in her embrace. Chaerin intention is just so Dara wont be alone anymore and she have

something to be busy with since sje ask her to resign, if they have a baby Dara wont ne lonely. thats what she thinking when she suggest forbthem to have a

baby.

"are you sure about that" Dara said not lifting her head. she dont know if Chaerin mean it. but the idea of having her own baby sounds good to her. she want

a baby even if Chaerin didnt really mean it on her part.

"yes baby, we can visit the doctor once i arrive i will accampany you to check up." Chaerin said.

"okay" Dara nodded. "lets sleep now" she said.

 

 

The next day Chaerins flight

 

 

Dara wake up early the next day. she prepare Chaerins laggage and breakfast. and her dress. her flight is at 2pm. Chaerin us taking a shower now. and

shes fixing their bed. Chaerin went out of the bathroom and she saw her wife fixing their bed and her breakfast is the glass table in the middle of the room.

This is their routine everytime she have to leave Dara will cook her favorite. while shes cooking for Ha-Yi, coz that girl dont know any house chores. while her

wife a billilnare surounded by maids know everything. a house material indeed.

Chaerin is putting her underwear now and she approuch Dara who handed her clothes.

"dress now so your food wont get cold" Dara said sweetly and help Chaerin to get dress.

"are you ok baby? you look sick." Chaerin ask really concern.

Dara just nodded her head smiling shes now drying Chaerins hair. all the while Chaerin is observing her wife. every move she make. somethings change to

her. Chaerin thought, does she get sick? how would she know? she just went home last night after a month, she always sleeping with Ha-Yi. Chaerin is

eating now while Dara is checking her things.

"baby, join me here" Chaerin said sweetly. and tap the spot next.to her.

"i'ts ok Chae you should eat" Dara said and continue what shes doing.

Chae? she always call me Chae now, before she always call me baby even if i always yell at her. She cant explain what she feel now. she suddenly cant

taste her food. but she finish eating imediately. shes now ready to go they are in their walk in closet. putting her make up and accesories. Chaerin broke the

silence

"baby, do you want a boy or a girl if we have a baby?" Chaerin said smiling. she glance at her wife throgh the mirror.

Dara smile "i want a girl," Dara answer shortly.

"waee?" Chaerin ask she want to have a conversation with her wife.

"so she can be a model or whatever she like, and i want to name her after our name Chaera?" Dara answer hopefully and look at Chaerin she want to know

if she like it. and Chaerin phone rings Dara saw thts its Ha-Yi.

"whatever baby you can decided what you want to name her" Chaerin said and get out to answer the call with out looking at Dara. Dara on the other side is

silently crying. She never care. she thought bitterly and wipe her tears. Chaerin finish the call immediately and went back to Dara shes arranging the jewelry that

she will bring. Chaerin pick up her wedding ring and about to put her in her finger. but Dara stop her.

"leave it Chae" Dara said softly.

"why" Chaerin ask curiously.

"your going to conference right? you told me your not comfortable wearing this, so just leave it. you may lost it again if you bring it with you" Dara explain and

put it in the velvet box.

"but its ok baby i can wear it again" Chaerin said softly. its not true that shes not confortable wearing her wedding ring she just remove it when shes with Ha-

Yi, she dont know if her wife know anything about that issue shes always in the newspaper with Ha-Yi the press is talking about her and her mistress thats

why she always remove her ring and made a lame excuse to her wife.

"you never wear it anyway, so lets just keep it here if you want to wear it again, its just here" Dara said and keep the box. Dara got surprise that Chaerin

suddenly hug her from the back. and kiss her neck hard.

"whats wrong with you baby?" Chaerin said shes feeling sad seeing her wife acting strange, she felt like this is not the girl she marry.

"what are you talking about?" Dara manage to say with a steady voice. she felt like crying again.

"you look so sad. you look sick" Chaerin whisper. shes concern shes worried.

"i'am fine really, you should go now" Dara said.

"i'am mot leaving until you tell me whats wrong" Chaerin said and hug her more thightly.

"i said nothing Chae," Dara chuckle lightly.

"come on move your now, the plane will leave you" Dara joke. and broke Chaerin hug. she face Chaerin and kiss both of her cheek. your things are in

the car already. " Dara said and hold Chaerins hand to walk out of the room.

Chaerin is looking at Dara when they are at the door. shes waiting for her to get in the car. Dara always kiss her and tell her she love her everytime she go,

but now shes just waving her hand at her. Chaerin walk towards Dara and cap her face. and she kiss her lips tenderly. she felt Dara got shock but she keep

on kissing her until she felt her respond. she moun lightly, she miss her wife lips she move her hand on Dara waist and pull her in her body, Dara just keep

her hands in Chaerins chest while responding to the kiss. Chaerin keep angling her head to deepen the kiss their tounge is barely touching and she keep

her wife lower lip. they are kissing like two minutes without breaking for air. they dont know how it happen. after breaking the kiss she look at Dara

face still hugging her waist. Dara wiping her and Chaerin's lips. whilesmiling softly.

Chaerin leave with out hearing her wife said I love you o her. she leave with her heart is heavy all the way.

 

Present.

 

Chaerin keep silent they both remember that night she want to apologize but Chaera awake from her sleep and embrace her mom tightly. Chaerin islooking at them. she want to hug them but she cant.

 

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

P.S

 

Regarding with some of typo error. it's bcoz iám just typing in my phone and making a fast edit in my PC, and some language problem english is not my first language. hehe sorry about that.

and Thank You  too

Mister_Panda and blackjackchaera. thank you for always leaving a comment.

and to all who leave comments. thank you guys so much

your all inspiring me to do better for this fic.

and iám getteng preasured already, i hope in next chapters i can meet your expectations.