chapter 25

Let's make a happy ending

 

Short update :(

 

 

"Darong? hey your still in there? Bom as ask on the phone. shes in the parking lot of the hospital now getting some check up results for her son when she recieve a call from Dara.

"yes unnie" Dara said in a sad voice

"are you crying?" Bom ask concern.

"it's Chaerin unnie, she..shes..lying again" Dara said and broke into cry.

Bom heart clench hearing Dara cry again becoz of one person and that person is Chaerin. again.

"hey don't cry tell me what happen?" ask Bom trying to listen to Dara's story but her eyes was glued at the hospital's entrance when she saw a familiar figure assisting a girl in a wheel chair. she clench her teeth hard and clutch the steering wheel tightly. What's the meaning of this Chaerin?! Bom curse in her mind and follow Chaerin's car when it move out of the parking lot.

"Darong, stop crying now ok let me talk to Chaerin and in few days you will be here i won't leave you. Bom comfort Dara.

"thank you unnie i love you so much" Dara said.

"i love you more sis" Bom said and hang up her phone. shes still following Chaerin's car that end up in a condominium building. "i will kill you this time Chaerin. What happen to your promises huh?! Your trying to hurt my sister again" Bom cry becoz of anger.

 

 

***

 

Today Hayi was relrase from the Hospital and Chaerin pick her up and send her to Hayi's condo unit.

"babe stay here in the bed with me" Hayi said sweetly.

Chaerim approuch her with a blank expression her mind and heart is thinking about Dara. She call her yesterday but she didnt answer all her call.

What happen to you baby? Thats all the thought running in her mind.

"babe make love to me" Hayi said and kiss Chaerin's lips and explore the inside of her shirt.

Chaerin became alert and push Hayi away from her she stood up of the bed angrily. "don't ever try to kiss or touch me again Hayi. don't forget that i have nothing to do with you anynore" Chaerin said firmly.

"you are here with me now and you agree to stay and took care of me Chaerin! You still love me despite everything right?" Hayi cried infront of Chaerin.

Chaerin just look at Hayi blankly. Before she would melt and hug her instantly but now she don't feel anything at all her mind and heart is filled with Dara.

"i won't stay here anymore Hayi i wil ask a maid and private nurse to look for you. I won't make the same stupid mistake i did before" Chaerin said and walk away.

"Chaerin! Don't leave me!" Hayi call after Chaerin but she was ignored.

 

***

 

Chaerin park her car in her mansion. She call her secretay on the way home telling that she can't go to work and she also keep on calling Dara but to no avail and it starting to worry her. She fix her problem with Hayi too and she won't see her ever again.

"unnie?" Chaerin ask when she saw Bom in her leaving room. She walk towards Bom but when shes near her she recieve a hard slap that make her fall on the floor.

Chaerin groun in pain and look at Bom standing up. "why did you slap me?" she ask now facing Bom while holding her cheek. Bom looks like shes going to kill her so she step back a little.

Bom is really mad and shes ready to kill Chaerin any moment now. "damn you Lee Chaerin! Your still a liar unfaithful ! How dare you to cheat and hurt Dara again huh?!" Bom yell at Chaerin angrily.

Chaerin was so shock with Bom's accusation she felt hurt that shes accusing her already and she didn't know where those anger coming from. "what are you talking aoit unnie?" she ask confuse.

Bom want to smack Chaerin to death becoz shes acting inocent. "let's not play here Chaerin. Don't make me regret helping you to get back with my sister you better stop seeing her if your hurting her this way again!" Bom yell.

Chaerin is so confuse on what's going on. "i'am not hurting Dara, you know that unnie and i love her so much and i'am being faithful to her" Chaerin defended herself.

"your such a liar! I've caught you on the act already and yet your making up a lot of excuses again! Damn you! If you can't leave Hayi then go leave with her and don't involve Dara again in your stupid games Chaerin!" Bom shout and push Chaerin.

Chaerin felt her body gone cold and she can't say a word.

"got your tounge cut Chaerin?!" Bom said mockingly.

"don't make a crime that will get you caught easily. Just leave with your Hayi and don't try to see my sister again." Bom said as cold as posible. "i want to kill you in anyway posible Chaerin but Dara is so in love with you. Shes hurt that your lying to her again but she brush it aside even if shes hurting shes so blind to love you in thinking that you will change but you can't stop your self in seeing and ing your ex lover!" Bom shout again.

Chaerin felt hurt in all the accusation but she can't defend herself. She felt like crying but what can she do it seem like Bom won't believe on her.

"unnie, i just help Hayi and that's all. I..i didn't tell Dara becoz she will felt hurt, i didn't involve myself in the way that you think" Chaerin try to explain stoping herself from crying.

"i won't believe with all your excuse Chaerin. Go on and screw your life! But i will make sure that Dara won't fall in any of your ! you've hurt her in the past already and i didn't do anything to protect her from you. But now i'am her watching you Chaerin!". Bom said and walk out the mansion bumping at Chaerin's shoulder.

"unnie" Chaerin cry softly. Emotions running in her mind.

"no. unnie!" Chaerin run to where Bom is.

"please don't  keep Dara away from me! Chaerin beg.

But Bom snap at her and rode her car and drive away.

"let me explain to her first."Chaerin cried and getting scared. shes never been scared all her life but shes feeling alot of fear now.

"baby"she whispered crying. 

****