chapter 7

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

Chaera is still looking at the girl infront of her, shes not crying anymore but shes sobbing and pouting her lips while holding her bleeding knees. shes not saying anything while looking at the girl.

"princess you ok?"Chaerin ask again. she looks mesmerize by the girl infront of her, something is moving inside her. her heart is pounding crazily inside her chest. This little girl i feel like i have something to do with her. Chaerin said inside her mind. The little girl is just staring at her while sobbing. She look familiar, her brown curly hair that is comb neatly and in a pony tail, her angel like feature her cute big eyes, and lovely pouting lips. Chaerin is sure she already seen it before, but she just cant point her finger on it. She said while continue observing the kid. her knees are bleeding. Chaerin get her handckerchip and folded it shes about to put it on the kids bleeding knees.

"No ish ok" the litle girl said in an angel like whisper.

Chaerin felt hypnotize her gesture and the way she spoke are all familiar to her. "but its bleeding princess, we should put this so it wont hurt anymore" Chaerin said in a soft voice and smiling. she felt in her heart that she care instantly with this angel, she dont know why. Shes about to put it again but the girl move. shes puzzled as to why she keep refusing, she smile brightly, she look an angel but somehow shes stubborn too.

"why dont you want to me to help you" she said softly Chaera look up to her still pouting.

"my mommy said dont talk strangersh, and you ish strangersh sho i cant talk to you" Chaera said between hiccups.

Chaerin smile brightly. "Yes princess, your mom said is right your not supposed to talk to strangers. but i just want to help you, coz i dont want to see little angels crying" she said sweetly.

"but i dont know your name, maybe your a bad guy" Chaera said ducking her head. Chaerin laugh heartedly this kid is adorable. " ok princess if i tell you my name will you let me help you?" Chaerin said chuckling.

Then Chaera nod her head. Chaerin lend her hand to Chaera and smiling brightly. "My name is Faith Lee nice meeting you" she said offering her hand to Chaera. she saw Chaera smile and she felt her heart melt. shes beautiful when she smile and she has dimples in her cheeks too. this is crazy Chaerin said, this kid is something shes making her head and heart bit and spin crazily, she never experience this to anyone. it only happens to her when shes with Dara. then Chaerin surprise when Chaera jump into her embrace. she stay still and frozen Chaera put her arms in her neck and embrace her tightly. It take her a minute yo recover her shock. whats happenning? she said and embrace the kid awkwardly.

"itsh hurts" she heard Chaera said in her neck. Chaerin smile and patted Chaera back.

"its ok princess i will clean your wound" Chaerin said and stood up carrying Chaera and she went to the bench tht she sitted earlier. she place Chaera their and she kneel infront.

"ok princess it may sting a little ok" Chaerin said when started whipping Chaera wound with a baby wipes that she always carry. (clean freak remember) she look at Chaera whose covering her face. so adorable Chaerin said and take care of Chaera wound. after cleaning the wound she put the handckerchip around it as a bandage. "There all done. does it hurts princess?" Chaerin said looking at Chaera.

"no ish not, thank you" Chaera said and bow at Chaerin.

Chaerin got puzzled she bow? so shes not pure american? she ask her self she then sit beside Chaera and look at the kid playing with the bandage.

Chaerin speak in Korean. "are you Korean princess?" she said slowly. Then Chaera look at her nodding happily.

"Yes unnie, my mom is Korean too but we just leaving here in U.S" Chaera said in her Korean accent.

"oh i see. your fluent princess" Chaerin said smiling too. then she saw an ice cream bendor she stood up and buy ice cream. she both two and gave one to Chaera. but Chaera just stare at the ice cream that shes handing. "dont you want ice cream princess?" Chaerin ask wierdly.

"ish it clean?" Chaera ask shyly.

Chaerin burst out laughing. she cant believe it. this kid they have a lot in common. she stop laughing and sit beside Chaera again. she handed the ice cream to Chaera she accepted it but she just stare at it.

Chaerin chuckle "yes princess its clean you know i dont want to eat any street food too. but i assure you its clean" Chaerin said.

"ah ok, thank you unnie" Chaera said and bow her head and start eating the ice cream happily. Chaerin eat too while looking at Chaera. she felt so attach to this kid even though she dont know her name and they just talk for only ten minutes. She look like and angel.

"princess" Chaerin said and wipe the ice cream in Chaera lips.

"hmm" Chaera said and continue eating while swaying her feet.

"Whats your name?" Chaerin ask. Chaera stop eating and look at Chaerin.

"You guese" Chaera said playfully.

Chaerin chuckle this kid is playful. "come on tell me, i told you my name and i even bought you ice cream." Chaerin said faking a puppy eye.

Chaera giggle and cover cutely.

"Nee unnie your not american right" Chaera said.

Chaerin know shes changing the topic. Such smart kid. she felt so proud inside why?.

"Yes," Chaerin said. "how did you know?"

"Coz you talk to me in Korean, and Faith is just your english name" Chaera said giggling.

now Chaerin is curious. "How did you know about that?" Chaerin ask like and idiot.

Chaera just smile at her brightly and finish her ice cream.

"Waee, you finish your ice cream already, but you havent tell me your name." Chaerin said with a soft and pleading voice. To say that shes curious and bother by this kid is understatement, she want to know her fully, she dont know why but she have this urge that shes somehow related to this kid.

"i told you unnie, mommy said i cant talk to stranger" Chaera said smartly.

"its a little unfair, i told you my name" Chaertin said and pouting. strange she doesnt felt shy acting cute in this kid.

Chaera giggle at her. "ok, my name is" Chaera said but suddenly interupted when someone approuch them rushly.

"oh my God young lady, what happen to you? are you ok? oh my you had a wound, i should bring you to the hospital" the girl in nanny uniform kneel in front of Chaera with a worriend face and tone and is obviously panicking and talking in fluent english accent.

"nanny its ok" Chaera said in a soft voice.

Chaerin just stare at them. the nanny call her young lady, so shes not an ordinary kid. she said to herself.

"Big sister help me with my wound." Chaera said pointing at Chaerin with a bright smile. Chaerin smile sinscerly. 

The nanny stood up abd bow at Chaerin.

"thank you so much for helping young lady" she said while bowing Chaerin stood up to and bow.

"its ok its a pleasure for me to help her" Chaerin said.

"I dont know how to thank you, maybe you should come with us and meet Young Mistress, i'am sure she want to thank you for helping young lady" the nanny said.

"Yeah unnie you can come with us so you can meet my mommy" Chara said while clapping.

I guesse i should go, its my chance to know her. really i'am so curious. When shes about to agree her phone suddenly rings. she excuse herself and answer the call, she glance at Chaera she saw that the nanny carry her and a guy that look like a body guard approuch her.

"now? cant you move it tomorrow?" Chaerin said on the other line. she sigh heavily "ok i'll be their in a minute. Then she walk back to Chaera

"unnie your coming with us?" Chaera said happily. Chaerin felt sad that she cant come to Chaera. seriously this girl is making her body in chaos.

"i'am sorry princess but something came up, i need to go too" Chaerin softly.

Chaera smile fade away. Chaerin felt guilty.

"ok, maybe some other time we will meet again unnie" Chaera said making Chaerin smile. yes she trust he guts they will meet again.

"Yes princess we will meet again" Then with out thinking twice she kiss her cheek. she move away fast she felt a jolt in her body when she kiss Chaera.she

got surprise too when Chaera kiss her cheek.

"see you again unnie, bye" Chaera said and wave her hand to her after the nanny thank her again. while she look like an statue in her place. oh damb "wait whats your name princess". Chaerin said but the kid is no longer in her sight. "who are you?" she said in a whisper.

 

 

Park International.

 

 

Dara is in her office, she just finish her meeting and shes checking some of her papers she look at her clock its lunch time, she pick up her phone and dial Chaera nanny phone number. Her princess is in the park right now, and she miss her already. no matter how busy and tiring her day is, as soon as she see her princess all her tiredness fade away.

"Hi, are you and Chaera on your way here already?" Dara said politely on the other line.

"Yes young Mistress we are here on the lobby already"

"ok. then i'll see you soon" then she hang up the phone. Not long enough her door burst open revealing her princess. she stood up and carry her princess and rain kisses all over her face. making Chaera giggle.

"mommy ish enough, ish tickle" Chaera said between giglgles.

Dara put Chaera down on the glass table. "well sorry princess mommy miss you so much" Dara sain pinching Chaera nose. Then she saw a handckerchip on Chaera knee she panick instantly.

"what heppen princess?" she ask worried then she glance at the nanny standing i. the corner.

"what happen?" she ask in a firm voice. The nanny duck her head.

"mommy ish ok, ish not hurt look" Chaera said in her worried mom while swaying her feet.

"how did you get that wound princess?" Dara said still worried. "i'am playing with some other kidsh mommy and i run but i trip and fall" Chaera explain.

Dara sigh, "princess i told you to be careful, you know i dont want you to get hurt" Dara said and kiss Chaera forehead.

"yes mommy, but someone help me mommy" Chaera said clapping her hands.

"someone?, didnt i tell you its not good talking to strangers" Dara said a little firmly. Chaera pout her lips and crash her fingers together just the way she always did when shes nervous.

"but mommy, she told me her name she even clean my wounds and buy me ice cream" Chaera whisper. Dara sigh, she trust her daughter and shes smart and she also know that she dont go with anyone if she didnt trust them. and now shes curious Chaera said the stranger even bought her ice cream, wierd coz her daughter is a picky eater and doesnt accept food instantly.

"ok what is the name of the stranger?" Dara sk softly.

Chaera beam her a smile. "her name is Faith Lee mom and shes Korean.