chapter 44

Let's make a happy ending

Just a short update guys...:D

Park's Mansion L.A

 

"MamaB" 

Dara just stare at her daughter's phone that's keep ringing. She don't know in herself if she's ready to face Chaerin or to just hear her voice. She know for a fact that there are alot of things to settle down with Chaerin specially now that they both know she's not married to Jessica.                                                           

She's about to press the end botton when she got startled by her oh so sweet sister. 

"Dalong!"

"dang it unnie! you startled me" Dara hiss and glare at her sister. she didn't know that instead of end button she press the other one.                                                                                                                                   

."because you look ike and idiot talking to yourself! i've beencalli you but your spacing out again" Bom rant. "sheez if i know you really miss Chaerin right?" bOm tease that made Dara blush. "haha! oh Dlong your blushing! haha i knew it! just hearing Chaerin's voice made your face turn like a tomato red. haha if i know you miss her so much in bed! haha!" BOm continue to tease and Dara slap her in the arm

"you're so ert unnie! and we're here in my daughters room so stop talking non sense" Dara hiss.

"haha don'tworry Dalong, Chaera sleep like a log just like her mamaB. and why are you holding Chaera's phone?" Bom ask as she notice that Dara has been holding Chaera's phone all the time.

"ah yes i forgot Chaerin is calling Chaera so i end the call" Dara explain then look at the phone but got shock and cover and throw the phone to Bom.

Though in shock Bom manage to catch the phone and look at it, but soon burst to laughter.

Dara accidentally press the answer button and Chaerin heard everything that Bom said. she look at her sister whose face is about to explode.

"hi Chae" Bom said and wink at her sister.

 

 

Lee's Mansion

 

 Chaerin didn't stop, and waited until her call get connected. In all honesty she realy wish to talk to Dara..though she's calling her daughtershe really hope that Dara is just beside their daughter or Chaera will help the two of them talk. She miss her,she badly miss Dara.

She glance at the moonlight sky and look at the star while holding her phone up in her ear.She got startled and about to speak when she heard her line connected.

"Chae--" she stop and listen carefully as she heard Bom and Dara's voice.

She chuckled when she heard Bom ranting and Dara hissing.Though confuse why Dara and Bom have Chaera's phone she just listen to them crefully. she keep giggling while listening to there conversation.

."because you look ike and idiot talking to yourself! i've beencalli you but your spacing out again" Bom rant. "sheez if i know you really miss Chaerin right?" She heard Bom ask or more like teasing Dara.. "do you really miss me baby?" Chaerin ask herself hopeful. she's waiting for Dara's response but she heard nothing and instead she heard her sister in-laws loud voice.

. "haha! oh Dlong your blushing! haha i knew it! just hearing Chaerin's voice made your face turn like a tomato red. haha if i know you miss her so much in bed! haha!" Chaerin also blush when she heard that..somehow it made her excited and hopeful...atleast she knows that Dara still really miss her.

She's still listening to there conversation when Bom mention about the phone. The next thing Chaerin know is Bom saying hello.

"Hi Chae" Bom said while giggling.

"hey unnie" Chaerin said awkwardly.

"haha don't be shy Chae..your so naughty ha listening to our conversation..what's up with you Chae can't wait totouch Dara?" Bom tease.

Chaerin fake a cough though she's blushing she even heard Bom laughing at her. "no-no of-ofcourse not..what areyou talking about unnie? I just want to talk to my daughter that's all" Chaerin deny.

"haha who are fooling mydear sister in-law? i know that your trying to call Chaera but you're hoping that Dara may pick up the call didn't you?" 

Oh shoot the heck unnie can you read minds??! Chaerin thought

"five sefconds ofsilence prove that i'm right!haha" Bom continue.

"aisht shut up unnie! give the phone to my daughter. where is she?" Chaeri9n said faking that she's mad to cover the truth from Bom.

"haha..silly Chae..your daughter is sleeing, want to talk to the mother instead?" Bom said and win to Dara who throw her a pillow, but Bom just laugh at her sister.

"so Chae want to grab my tempting offer? Dara is here i know she wants to talk to you" 

"aisht! shut up unnie!" Dara hiss and left the room.

"Dalong where are you going?" Bom ask but Dara left the room already.

"sorry Chae, Dara just left"

She felt instantly said knowing hat Dara stil not ready to talk to her. "it's okay unnie i understand" she whisper sadly.

"ei! cheer up Chae, you have nothing to worry about okay? trust me youand Dara will meet again soon and by that time both of you will get married" Bom cheering Chaerin.

Somehow it made Chaerin felt light inside "do you think Dara will agree to marry e again unnie?"

"yes Chae believe me. Dara is just surprise by the turn of events, who wouldn't be right? but just ook at the bright side Chae, you will have your family back. but promise me don't screw up this time okay?" Bom warn her.

"yes unnie, this time i will do evrything for my familyi won't screw up!" Chaerin said confidently.

"i heard that last time Chae and you and Dara broke up" 

Chaerin potand keep mumbling.

"haha silly don't be childis! i trust you this time Chae so make the most of it"

"yup unnie i promise"


"okay the i have to go before Dara throw me out in this mansion"

"hahaokay unnie but please say hello to my daughter and tell her i call"

"sure no problem i have to go now bye"
 

"okay unnie bye..and hank you so much"

"your always welcome"

 

****

 

"Dalong?" Bom followed Dara in her room and find her lying on the bed staring at nothing.

"what are you thining? the moment i broke the news to you, i always saw you spacing out" Bomask softly and sit beside Dara.

"i don't know unnie. it's just seems so unreal" 

"what do you mean? ilost you there"

"me and Chaerin, unnie i think it's not a good idea for us to get married again" Dara said and loo at her sister.

"what made you think that?"

Dara sigh and stare at the cieling again. "youknow i love Chaerin unnie, she's all i ask she's all i have. when mom and dad died i found hope when i met Chaerin, she bring back what i'm before, i look forward for tomorrow our love story is like a fairytale" she said smiling a little though it didn't reach her eye.

Bom hold Dara's hand and squeze it gently.

"but i think evryone is againts it" this time tears flow slowly from her eyes. "unnie, my heartit keeps bleeading i'm trying to heal the wound in here but nothing seems to happen" she point her finger in her heart. "Chaerin broke my heart over and over again. she broke my trust a million times, she never fulfill any proises she have. she never did anything for us unnie, Chaerin never did" then she cried harshly.

"shh...shh, don't cry sis" Bom hush her then lay beside Dara and hug her in her arms. "i understand, i really do..you've done your part Dara, i know you did everything for your family, i know and i've seen you suffer and got hut because of Chaerin and i will understand whatever decision you have this time, no one will force you" Bo said and carress Dara's back.

"unnie" Dara just whisper and cried in her sisters embrace.

 

 

S. Korea Lee's Mansion

 

"is that so?" Mr. Lee

"what is it dear?"Mrs. Lee

"I understand Bom, yes don't worry about that.You can stay for awhile and talk to Dara,please watch her and Chaera"

Mr. Lere said and hang up.

He look sadlyat his wife, and shook his head.

Mrs. Lee just nod her headin understanding "i understand that, i guese we shouldn't force Dara to do something she's not willing to.

"she's been hurt by Chaerin so many times, iguese she's affraid to try it again."

"but how are we going to tell Chaerin about it?" Mrs. Lee ask.

They where at library when Bom called and tell themthat it seems like Dara is having a second thought.

 

 

**

 

"goodmorning sis" MinHo greet his sister when he saw her smiling brightly.

"goodmorning oppa" Chaerin greet back "where'smom and dad?" she ask and serve herself a breakfast.

After the issue with Jessica has been cleared there's parents ask Chaerin to leave with them for a while until Dara and Chaera came back.

"they we're at the library earlier, i think they're dicussing something"

"maybe about my upcoming wedding with Dara" Chaerin said full of excitement.

"haha sis! you should have seen your face you look like a teenager"

"ofcourse oppa! i feel like i'mgetting married for the first time again haha!"

"well goodluck with that sis. i hope your bride won't have a cold feet" MinHo said teasing and continue eating.

Cold feet? That word somehowstuck in her head.. she don't know why but she have a bad feeling about it.

 

 

Park Mansion.

 

"Dara stare at the plane ticket for her and Chaera. It was the plane ticket sent to her by her in-laws.

"have you decided already?" Bom ask her sister. she's about to go back to Korea now and she's supposed to comeback with Dara and Chaera.

"i don't know unnie"

"did you think about it last night? imean did you think about it amillion times?"

Dara just nodher head and gave the ticketto her sister.

"have a safe flight unnie..i love you so much, take care"  Dara said and hug her sister.

 

 

*********************************

 

 

Tadah!!! :D after 25 years! haha...

 

sorry to keep you waiting guys! hope you likethis update!

 

This is for my baby Chaera_Itsumademo iloveyou baby<3

 

and for you ate K-A haha maxado ka mainipin :p