chapter 45

Let's make a happy ending

L.A

"mommy, i thought we're going to Korea to see mamaB, mama and papa too i also want to see Jiyong oppa" Chaera said she and her mother take a walk in the park where Chaera meet Chaerin for the first time.

Dara sigh as they continue walking. her mind is so clouded and she can't think properly. To be honest with herself she miss Chaerin more than anything in this world. All she wish for is to have a complete and happy family. now that she knows that Chaerin is not really married to Jessica and that Chaerin has been true to her feelings for her  and all the things that happen between the two of them she should be happy and scream for joy because this is what she ask for. but she can't understand herself anymore. she's scared and she don't know if she can still hold on to their relationship will face another problem like this. they still have an issue when it comes to trust and so on and so fort.

"i also want to live in Korea where mamaB is.. i miss her so much mommy." Chaera said in a sad tone.

Dara sigh again and stop walking. she urge her daughter to sit in the bench and she kneel in front and hold her daughters hand.

"princess, i know you miss mamaB so much and i miss her too. i want to see her and hold her. i want to be with her all the time" she pause as she felt the tightening of her chest from to much emotion. "but you know princess, things are not the same anymore. me and mamaB are facing some difficulties and we dont want you to get caught between our problem. but despite all this you will be able tohaer see mamaB, maybe not now but sooner or later you will see her"

"but how long is soon mommy?" Chaera said now crying.

Dara hug her daughter tightly and cry also. " i don't know baby..i don't know"

'maybe soon is now?"

Dara stiffen as she heard the familliar voice. she remain on her possition as she felt her daughter loosten her hug on her and whisper "mamaB?"

"yes princess?" she heard the voiice said and it cnfirms to her that the person is the one that shes always thinking off.

"mamaB!!" Chaera scream in delight and run to where Chaerin is standing.

Chaerin kneel down to catch her dauhter in her embrace. " God princess i  miss you so much" Chaerin whisper as she keep on  kissing her daughter's her and squeezing her tightly in her embrace.

"i miss you more mamaB"

 

Dara's Pov

 

Dara can't believe her eyes. It's Chaerin it's really her. she keep on saying in her head as she stare at Chaera hugging Chaerin so tightly. how come she's here? she's not supposed to be here. she keep on chanting. her mind is on chaos.. her heart keep on pounding in her head and she don't know what to think anymore.

 

"Dara baby" she just heard Chaerin's voice and felt  her touch her face. The next thing she know Chaerin is embracing her as tight as she could and she felt her lips kissing her passionately. her mind is asking her to push Chaerin and stop the kiss. but her heart and her body seems to have a mind of it's own as she put her hand around her neck as she kiss back with all her heart.

 

"i love you so much Dara" CHaerin whisper in between the kiss to catch some air and go back to kissing her again with all her heart.

"i love you more Chae" Dara said in her mind and kiss her partner like there's no tommorow.. forgetting all the things that's bothering her and give in to what her mind and heart is asking for.

 

 

Flashback

 

Chaerin came with her brother MInho to pick up Bom in the airport thinking that Dara and Chaera came with Bom in Korea. she was so excited and so happy that she drove as fast as she could just to get to the airport. they were two hours earlier than the time expected for Bom's arrival.

"what are we going to do here Chae? were so earlly" MInHO said chuckling. But deep inside his sad and worried at her sister. he don't know what will Chaerin do if she found that Dara and Chaera didn't come with BOm. He recieve the news from their parent's earlier before they leave. they don't have the chance to tell Chaerin what happen coz they saw how happy and excited Chaerin is.

"it's better that we came here earlly rather than being late in picking them up, you know that my daughter have tantrums and she hate late people" Chaeri n said as her eyes sparkle as she thought of her daughter.

MInHO's chest is aching seeing her sister like this..if he can only prevent things so CHaerin won't be hurt and dissapointed he would do it.

"i only wish for you to be happy CHae you desreve it."

"thank you oppa.. i mean thank you for everything you have done for me. you and Bommie unnie help me a lot. I know Bommie unnie hated me before when i hurt Dara so bady in the past. but still she's here helping me to be witn Dara again..she's doing everything she can so we can go back to what we are before. I'am so grateful to have a familly like this."

"everyone deserve to have  second chance Chae. You have proven to us that you really love Dara and your daughter and Dara also feel the same for you..you only need to take all the chances you at the moment and dont let it pass"

`i know oppa. and really thank you for everything"

"you are welcome sis" MInHo said and hug his sister tight.

 

 

As soon as they saw BOm walking in arrival area..Chaerin's heart sunk she slowly turn around as she saw that it's only BOm whose walking alone and gave her a soft yet sad smile..she don't need to ask anymore coz she's not blind not to see what's going on around her.

"Chae" Bom said as she walk beside Chaerin. she embrace her and whisper.."don't be sad. you just need to do what you have to do, it's not to late"

Chaerin broke the hug and look at Bom with puzzled expression. "what do you mean unnie?"

"here take this and go" Bom said and hand an envelope to Chaerin.

Chaerin open the envelope and smiile.

"just go everything is set already. someone will pick you up at the airport"

"Chaerin smile widely "thank you unnie!! thank you so much!" she said and hug Bom and MInho.

"just don't let us down and givve as a call as soon as you arrive got it?" Minho said.

"yes oppa!" i need to go now!" she said and head towards the departure area.

"it's a make or brake now for them"

 

***

 

Present

 

"mamaB!" Chaera whin and tag Chaerin's dress

 

CHaerin and Dara whose still kissing break the kiss slowly. Dara with a blushing face look at her daughter avoiding Chaerin's gaze.

CHaerin chuckled and plant a soft kiss on Dara's cheek before looking and her daughter and pick her up in her ambrace.

"what does my princess want?" Chaerin said smiling ear to ear

"kiss!" Chaera said and pucker her lips

Chaerin laugh and peck at her daughter's lips. "miss me?"

"yes mamaB! mommy and i miss you so much! are you staying here with us now mamaB?"


"yes princess i will"


"NO Chae" Dara said making the two of them look at her.

 

 

 

******

 

 

okay guys sorry for not updating for so long but now here it is :)