chapter 14

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

As soon as Bom step inside the mansion. she went staright to  the elevator on the way to Chaerin and Dara room. Dara tour her in this mansion once. Seriously, she like to talk to Chaerin now. Since the scene in her in-laws mansion, They never heard of Chaerin anymore, mom and MinHo want to see Chaerin but dad is so mad they stop them to talk or to see Chaerin. and Bom is now here coz she didnt tell anyone that shes going to meet her. shes concern about Chaerin although shes so mad at her she cant deny that shes worried. She still cant forgive her on what she done to her sister before but she can see in her eyes that Chaerin want to change and want her sister back. They are rumours that she broke up with Ha-Yi, and she'll talk to her now heart to heart.

As soon as she step out of the elevator she went to the room directly, she don't have to knock she turn the door knob but it was lock. aish i know shes inside this big house, becoz i saw her cars outside. "i don't have plan on playing hide and seek with you now Chaerin" mumbled Bom angrily. this house is so big and there no maid becoz Chaerin fired them all. "Where the hell are you huh?!

" ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bom almost scream  in surprise  when she heard a loud scream and a shuttering glass. she look and walk to the direction where she heard the scream. and it lead her too a room in the end of the hall way, the door is open she get in. there she saw Chaerin laying on the ground crying and hands bleeding. Bom erun towards her directly.

"Oh my God Chaerin! what are you doing?!' Bom scream dispite her panick she get the shattered glass that still on Chaerin's hand the cut is so deep it   continue to bleed. she get a cloth from no where and press it directly to the wound to stop the bleeding.  

Chaerin just stare to Bom blankly while she ontinue scolding her. After four years since she and Dara separate this is the first time that Bom show concern to her. funny her family doesnt seem to care at her but now here Bom her ex-wife sister showing concern towards her.

"Chaerin are you trying to kill yourself huh?!" she heard Bom scream at her she doesnt feel the pain in her hand, and it's a good thing coz she doesnt want to feel anything at all. shes starin blankly in nowhere and she feel like everything around her is so dark.

 

"Chaerin!!!!" that's the last thing she heard. Bom screaming her name.

 

 

Chaerin woke up from her deep sleep. she doesnt move an inch, she didnt open her eyes but shes trying to feel her suroundings, when she heard nothing she open her eyes slowly, and when she look around, she saw that everything is white. and shes laying on the bed and theres an i.v in her arms.Hospital?. what am i doing here. when she try to move her body she felt pain in her arms and back damn. it's so painful. she hiss angrily.

"don't move yet."he heard a familiar voice. when she look at it she saw Bom standing in the door  holding a basket of fruits.

"i'ts good to see your awake now Chae, tell me how do you feel?" Bom ask and walk towards Chaerin after putting the fruit in the table.

Chaerin just looking at Bom's every move. the last thing she remeber is Bom scolding and nagging at her in her mansion and blank. she cant remeber anything that happen.

 

When Bom saw Chaerin fainted she call an ambulance immediately. and after that she call her mother in law she told her that shes bringing Chaerin in the hospital. and they find out that Chaerin didnt eat for almost a month, shes killing herself with alcohol and she have a lot of complication that thanks God they found out earlier to prevent further damage in Chaerins body, and after that shes been sleeping for one week already. and her family is always visiting her. dad also visit her.

She also call Dara and told her what happen, and like she expected her sister cry again. Dara even told her that Chaera is keep on asking where Chaerin is. Chaera really became close and attach with Chaerin even though they just know each other for four days.

"do you want to eat anything Chae?" Bom ask Chaerin with a smile.

Chaerin shook her head and look at Bom with question in her eyes.

"you were sleeping for a week and we also know that you havent eat anything so before we talk you should eat first okay?" Bom said sternly.and she even volunteer to feed Chaerin coz her hands is steel not healed, she got ten stitches in her both palm. she really doing anything to kill herself. after feeding

Chaerin she sit beside her on the bed.

"thank you unnie" whisper Chaerin. Bom only smile and nodded. they keep quite and waited to whom will start to talk first.

"what are yoi doing in my house that time unnie?" Chaerin breaking ghe silence.

Bom sigh deeply." i want to talk to you, but i never expected to see you in that state, what are you trying to do Chae?" Bom voice is filled with concern.

Chaerin smile bitterly. "i'am trying to end this hardship unnie." Chaerin trying to control her tears from falling.

Bom remain silent waiting for Chaerin to continue.

"everyone is mad at me unnie. everyone doesnt want to believe me anymore."her voice cracking. "i love Dara, i love her unnie.but every one doubt on me, even Dara, she don't want to give me another chance, dad is mad at me. tell me unnie am i dad mean in your eyes? do you guys feel that i don't deserve it? to have another chance to be with Dara and my daughter?" Chaerin is looking at Bom while crying. she don't care about her pride anymore, she dont care if she look valnurable in their eyes. who cares anyway? 

Bom look at Chaerin. she can tell that shes hurting too much.

"Tell me what Dara  told you Chae?"

"she told me she love me, but she said we can't be together anymore." Chaerin said everytime she remember that her heart keep breaking.

"are you giving up easily, just becoz she said you two cant be together you gave up already?" Bom said.

"what do you mean?"

"how much do you love Dara?" Bom ask seriously.

"I love her unnie that iám willing to die"Chaerin said. she mean it.

"Then i think you should fight for her" 

"but she told me her decesion already" Chaerin said sadly.

"Then you don't love her that much" 

Chaerin look at her hurt. "even you, doubt on me"

"I believe you Chae, i can see it in your eyes, but if you want to be with Dara you have to do anything to win her back, if you gave up you also gave up on Chaera." 

Chaerin is listening carefully on what her unnie trying to say.

"Dara loves you so much, that she choose to be with you for three years of empty marriege, shes fighting for the two of you silently, it's so hard for her Chae, but she never gave up. she face the pain alone, shes hurting so much but she keep quite and wait for you. don't you think you should do the same?"

"and killing yourself is not the solution. what you feeling now is not as hurtful as Dara felt for three years Chaerin. i hate you for hurting my sister, but iám giving you a chance, Dara's love for you is beyond compare, she just scared to be hurt by you again. and all you need to do is to prove to her that she deserve you and her forgiveness, and the chance that she will gave to you again will not be broken." 

 

Chaerin is taken a back, what Bom said to her is like a wake up call, unnie is right, i shouldn't give up, and the pain she felt now is not as painful as she gave to Dara for three years. and killing myself is not an excuse to escape this mess. i should win her back and my daughter. 

"Chaera. my daughter" Chaerin mumble.

Bom chuckle. "she miss you."

"really?" Chaerin brighten hearing her daughter miss her.

"yes Chae, i call Dara and told her what happen to you, shes worried and she cry, the whole time that your sleeping she call me everyday to know your condition. it means you have all the chances  in the world to her win her, just don't give up Chae." Bom said encouragingly.

This time Chaerin is crying becoz of tears of joy "thank you unnie, i promise i will take care of Dara, i won't hurt her anymore." Chaerin said.

Bom stood up from her sit and hug Chaerin.

"don't thank me yet. Thank me if you and Dara are back together. but remember this Chaerin. the first time i heard on what have you done to my sister, i really want to kill you, but i stop myself becoz Dara loves you so much. but if this ever happen again. i wont think twice becoz i will sure as hell i can kill you." 

Bom looking sternly at Chaerin.

Chaerin knows Bom mean it. " i know unnie, but if that happens i will be the one to kill myself."  Chaerin swear.

Bom nodded in agreement and they hug each other again. they were in that position when mom. dad, Minho and jiyong appear on the door.

They talk and hug each other. and Chaerin couldnt be more happier that her family forgave her now, and this is the step to make her do the move to win Dara again. and to be with her daughter.

 

 

 

L.A

 

 

" Chaera honey, please talk to mom, princess"  Dara keep on pursueding Chaera.  when Chaerin left, Chaera keep on asking where is Chaerin, and she keep on begging her to go to the park where they met. and she keep saying that

Chaerin went to Korea, and Chaera keep on asking her to go to Korea just to see Chaerin. Dara don't know what to do anymore.  in just four days her daughter has been so attach to her ex-wife, Daa don't know if it is a good thing or not. This situation is hard for her too. Chaera is laying on her bed and her back is facing Dara.

" princess, what does mommy need to do for you to talk to me again?" Dara whisper in Chaera ear.

" i want Chaerin unnie mom"  Chaera whisper stil in that position. Dara sigh. " but unnie is in Korea now, i cant bring her here" 

" we can call her mommy" 

" Chaera please let's end this drama" Dara trying not to loose her temper. shes tired of having this conversation with her daughter. shes doing everything so that she can erase Chaerin in her daughters mind, shes just doing this so she wont be hurt by Chaerin. Chaera sat up and look at Dara with tears ' i want unnie mommy!, i want to see her!, i want to play with her!,"  Chaera is screaming now.

" Chaera Faith Lee Park!" Dara said sternly " stop being stubborn, i gave you everything you want, but this is too much, you shouldnt scream on your mom, and if i said you cant see her then you cant see her, stop this now!"  Dara keeping her voice from sreaming at her daughter.

Chaera stare at her mom. " NO, i want to see her mom. i want her to be with us forever,! i want you to marry her, i don't like uncle David mom. i want Chaerin unnie to be my mom too! i don't love you anymore if you marry the monster mommy!" Chaera scream at Dara and run out of the room.

Dara was frozen on her spot. she cant believe what her daughter said. and she even scream at her and saying those thing. she get up and run outside the room to follow her daughter.

"Chaera!, Chaera! princess!" Dara keep on calling Chaera name and when she arrive at the living room she stop. Chaera is hugging someone. a girl with black hair. who?

" don't cry baby" the girl with black hair said. her voice is  familiar. when she look up.

 

Dara is more shock than ever

"Chaerin?!" Dara whisper.

 

 

 

After staying in the hospital for another five days when she wake up, Chaerin decided to go back to L.A to see Dara and Chaera again, she miss them so much. and she didnt go to work for almost three months now. but it's okay to her dad and  brother they said they can handle it. but she have to promise  that her vacation will be fruitful. by fruitful they mean that i have to bring Dara and Chaera back.

 

 

Flash Back

 

" Mom, Dad i'am going to L.A" Chaerin said, they are having dinner in her parents house with Bom and MinHo.

when Bom hear this she smile widely. after Chaerin was release from the hospital, mom and dad ask her to stay in their house, and they send maid and

gardener to clean Chaerin's mansion becoz it's starting to look like a haunted house already.

" is this mean you're going to bring them back?" dad ask

" that's a good idea Chae, beside your dad and i are having a party for our golden anniversary, maybe we can use this to introduce Chaera to everyone.

what do you think?" mom said and look at her dad.

" i'ts a good idea mom, but Chae have to court Dara again" MinHo said and look at Chaerin teasingly.

" Chae need to work hard" Bom tease

Chaerin just give the couple a killer look.

" it's  a good idea, you can stay in L.A as long as you want. your brother and i can handle the company. don't set your feet here in Korea if you didn't bring

Dara and our grand daughter with you understand?" dad said sternly and they all smile.

"yes dad" Chaerin said happily.

" ahh.. unnie. can you please decorate one of the room beside the master bedroom? make like a paradise and put a lot of rilakuma and kiiroitori in it. make

it a castle for my princess" Chaerin said excited making them all laugh.

" You're so sure Chae, but don't worry i get it" Bom said 

 

 

When Chaerin walk inside Dara mansion she saw Chaera runing and crying. so she approuch her immediately.

" princess?" Chaerin said making Chaera look at her direction.

" unnniee!" Chaera said and hug Chaerin tightly shes kneeling and hug her princess.

" what happen my baby?" Chaerin ask her heart is breaking hearing her daughter cry. wheres Dara she ask herself.

" don't cry baby" she cooed Chaera.

Then she heard Dara voice calling their daughter.

"Chaerin?!"