chapter 27

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

short update..:)

****

 

"Mr. Lee. i call to report to you about Lee Hayi, i got all the information you needed" 

"it's okay send the repots to me and i will deal with her" Mr. Lee said in firm voice.

"yes sir"

He have all the resources to get all the information he needed as soon as he want.

Dara is so important to him and his Family aside from her being Chaerins wife.

He care for Dara like her own daughter. and she will make sure that Chaerin and Dara will leave the life of happinnes together, and his willing to do anything to just destroy anyone who dare to ruin them again.

He get a locket in his pocket and look at the picture. "i will fulfill my promise to you now. Dara and Chaerin is getting back together now. i wont let them hurt each other again." he whisper and kiss the picture in the locket.

 

**

 

"mommy! iám so excited to see mom and mama and papa and Jiyong oppa and aunt Bom tomorrow mom! yeahey!" Chaera scream happily as she keep running inside her room and Dara laying in the bed just watching her daughter sadly.

She don't want to break her daughter's heart. everything is on Chaerin's hands now, wether she choose to be with them or with Hayi again. She don't know why but she always have to battle with Hayi in terms of love and attention with Chaerin. Are they really not meant to be? Dara thought sadly.

"princess come here and let's sleep now, mommy is going to sleep beside you tonight" Dara said sweetly.

Chaera jump to her bed and straight to Dara's embrace. "i love you mommy" Chaera said and kiss Dara's lips.

"i love you more princess" Dara whisper and caress her daughters hair as she humm.

"mommy?" Chaera whisper.

"yes princess"

"i miss mom, can we call her now" Chaera ask and sit in the bed.

"princess let's call mom tomorrow becoz right now iám sure shes in the meeting" Dara said.

Chaera pout and about to throw a tantrums.

"Chaera Faith, please stop it and let's sleep now, you will see mom soon"Dara said in mother tone.

"but mommyu"Chaera protest.

"please princess let's sleep now coz mommy is having headache already" Dara said softly.

"are you sick mommy?" Chaera ask now concern.

Dara smile "no princess mommy is not sick just headache" and kissher daughter's head.

"sorry mommy" her daughter whisper.

"don't worry princess, i love you and sweet dreams"she said.

 

When Chaera fall asleep Dara walk towards her daughters balcony and look at the sky. what will happen now if Chaerin choose Hayi instead of them? what excuses will she tell her daughter? what will happen to heart again? those thought are running in Dara's mind, alot of what if's and what now? her head and her heart are aching becoz of the thought.

She could only blame herself for loving Chaerin and giving in with her again. If she don't love her so much if they didn't met again in all this years then fate is not playing with her feelings again.

 

 

 

****

 

"a bright morning but a sullen face you have their my friend" David's voice rang in Dara's office that morning.

"hey! ah.. how?" Dara stutter and Dave laugh at her.

"well your secreatry and i have been knocking in your door but your not answering so i burst  open."he explain.

"oh i see" Dara whisper softly.

"i can see that you have a big problem and iám willing to listen, but first let's go now and eat iám so hungry" He said and pick Dara's bag and pull her out of her office.

"hey let  go, i can walk properly" Dara said pulling her hand out from Dave's grasp. shes feeling embarace becoz all her employee are looking at them.

"i know but  you walk slowly  and iám really hungry." he said and push her sopftly in the elevator.

" where do you want to eat anyway?" Dara ask massaging her wrist.

 

 

"wow! delicious as i always remember. waiter! one more order of rice please" Dave said and dig into his Sinigang.

"ahmmm this is soooo goood!"he said happily and keep on eating.

"wow! when is the last time you eat?" Dara ask. she just starting eating yet Dave order is tired rice already.

"don't disturb me and eat" he snap and dig in.

Dara shook her head smiling and start eating. Dave bring her to the Filipino restaurant where he bring him last time. 

"i'am full, this place always destroy my diet" Dave said.

"it's your fault for eating like theres no tomorrow." Dara tease.

"can't blame me i fell in love with the food."

"silly, let's take a walk now"

"so how is life treating you?" Dave said.

They are now sitting in the park near Dara's office. Dara remain silent and drink her coffee she don't know if she will confide to him.

Dave notice that Dara is quite so he know that she won't tell her unless she can't handle it anymore.

"whatever it is if your heart can' handle it anymore you know i'am just here for you" he said sweetly and pull Dara in his embrace.

Dara really appreciate Dave's concern and shes glad she have a friend like him although Dave is still hoping for her.

"thank you" she said and put her head in his shoulder.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 Chaerin's flight to L.A was delayed so she arrived eight hours late than her schedule should be. it's eleven in the evening when she arrived at Dara's mansion. 

She get out of the cab and pay, the gaurd seeing her getting out of the cab help her with her things.

"goodevening Ms. and welcome back" 

Chaerin smile back and they walk inside the mansion.

"Ms. your visit is unexpected, you should have called so we can pick you up in the airport" 

"no i came her un-announced, is Dara home already?" she ask politely.

"young lady is not home yet, but lady Chaera is sleeping in her room now"

"okay i will see Chaera now, please take care of my things"

 

"i miss you my princess, did you miss mom too?" Chaerin whipser in her sleeping daughter when she look for her in her room.

Being away from one month with her daughter and Dara is like leaving hell from her already, she really miss them alot. she just hope Dara will be convince now that shes here, she really love her daughter and Dara, she wont do anything to be away from them even if it means leaving here in L.A.

"i love you princess, we won't be away from each other anymore" she whispr and kiss Chaera before leaving the room.

 

Chaerin is about to change her clothes when she heard a car being park, she walk towards the balcony and try to see if it's Dara. She frown when she saw a different car and a guy get out of the car and move to the passenger side to open the door and reveal Dara. her jealousy rise in her as soon as she saw the two of them talking sweetly to each other. and Dara even let the guy kiss her in the cheek. Chaerin want to cry and yell becoz of anger and jealousy.

Who is cheating with who now? she thought angrily.

 

 

"welcome home young lady, Ms. Lee has arrived just a few minutes before you" her batler told her as soon as she get in the house.

"Chaerin is here?" she ask again.

"yes, shes in your room now"

Dara cant help the joy creeping in her body hearing Chaerin is here, does it mean she choose to be with them? Dara thought and run towards the elevator as soon as she can.

"baby!" Dara said happily as she enter her room and hug Chaerin emmidiately. "iam so happy your here" Dara whisper teary eyed. she broke the hug and look at Chaerin her face is hurt and her expression looks like shes been cheated. "hey whats wrong baby?" Dara ask softly.

 "are you realy happy to see me? or your just faking it becoz your boy lover left already?" Chaerin ask accusingly.