chapter 23

Let's make a happy ending

 

"mom, can i have a baby brother or sister?" Chaera ask.

Chaerin literally fall out of the chair and even get the water spill in her clothes when Chaer blurted out the question.

"are you okay miss?" one of the maid ask and help Chaerin getting up.

"ye...yeah i'am fine thank you" Chaerin said and compose herself again and face her daughter. "what is it again princess?" Chaerin ask.

They are now back in the mansion. And Dara is back to work already leaving Chaerin and Chaera at home. They are having some tea time now in the garden that afternoon. Chaerin notice tha her daughter is so quite while playing in a laptop. Chaerin all the while is observign her daughter when she ask the unbelievable question.

Chaera sigh and cross her arms. "mom, your not listening to me" she said and pout. "i said i want a baby brother or sister". she said acting mad.

Chaerin clear her trought. "are you sure princess? i mean, why all of a sudden?" Chaerin ask facing her daughter.

last week they told Chaera that she and Dara are back together, and Chaera already find out that she and Dara are married before and that makes her their daughter. They are very nervous waiting for their daughters reaction. But thanks to all the Saints Chaera seems to easily understand and accept thing between the three of them making Chaerin and Dara so thankful for having a smart kid.

"yes mom" Chaera answer.

"well, this is new. becoz last week you told us that you don't want to have siblings becoz you are the only princess. but what make you change your mind?" Chaerin ask confuse.

"becoz i'am so bored mom, i don't have friends and playmate. Trish unnie have a brother and sister that she always play with" Chaera said sadly.

Chaerin felt tug in her heart seeing her daughter sad. "come here baby" she said and place Chaera in her lap making her sit astride her lap. "you know, it's not easy to have a baby, mom and i have to work on it first and-"

"then start working mom!" Chaera said excited after cutting Chaerin.

"let me finish first" she said and continue " mom and i have to talk about that then we can decide if we can have a baby again"

"so if you and mom talk, another baby will be form?" Chaera ask inocently making Chaera laugh hard.

"yes baby" Chaerin said between laugh.

"then if that how to make a baby, then i should have a lot of baby brother and sistsr now coz yoh and mom always talk?" Chaera ask again.

Chaerin keep on laughing so hard. yes baby your mom and i always talk alot and have body language in bed. Chaerin thought ertly.

"mom!" Chaera shout becoz Chaerin keep on laughing.

"sorry princess," Chaerin apologize and stop laughing.

"it's hard to explain baby princess, but if you really want to have a playmate then we can go to park instead So you won't be bored"

"but mom, i really want a sister or brother, not just ordinary playmate" Chaera whinn.

CHaerin peCk at her nose.

"i will ask mom about that first."

"but, i want it now mom" Chaera insist and about to throw tantrums.

"Chaera Faith" Chaerin warn making her daughter stop. "a baby is not a toy that we can buy anywhere okay, and if you really want to have a sibling we have to wait a few years before you have a baby sister or brother" Chaerin expalin.

"why so long?" Chaera ask.

"your to young to understand everything baby" Chaerin chuckle.

Chaera pout and cross arms.

"haha, your so cute, i love you baby, princess" Chaerin said and peck at Chaera's lips.

 

 

***

 

"okay i guese that's all for the  day, we can all go home now" Dara said dissing her staff.

They have an overtime now becoz of urgent meeting that she ask. This happen this fast few weeks becoz they have a trouble in World Market now, so she have to plan on what to do ahead of time.

"Miss. Dara, going home now?" Ivan ask her.

Shes on the way out of the conference when he approuch her.

"yes Ivan see you tomorrow" Dara said politely.

 "i can send you home, it's to late now" He insist.  

Dara shook her head. "thank you for the offer but my driver is waiting for me already"  she refuse politely.

She saw sadness in his eyes. Ivan is the son of her Stock Holder and is obviously trying to get a piece of her.

" but atlist let me guide you till the parking lot" he still insist.

Dara just nodded becoz she realy want to go home now.

 

"here you go Ms. Dara, have a safe trip and goodnight"  Ivan said when he open the car door for her.

" thanks Ivan, you too and goodnight." Dara said and about to enter the car when he kiss her cheeck. Dara got surprise and want to slap Ivan but he saw some of her staff looking at them. She will deal with him tomorrow. Dara thought and shut the car without looking at him.

" let's go now please" Dara said to the driver.

 

***

 

" Goodevening Young Lady" her maid greet her when she enter.

" Goodevening to you too" she said smiling.

Dara then rode the elevator and went straight to Chaera's room. after checking that her daughtern is sleeping peacefully, and kissing and saying I love you, she went out of the room and go to the room she share with Chaerin.

Once inside the room, she close the door and lock it.

When they told Chaera about her relationship with Chaerin and their status, Chaera always sleep in her room now, she also knock at the door before she get inside, this makes them that Chaera is giving them some privacy, this makes Dara proud of their daughter and on the side Chaerin is celebrating becoz she can have some y time with Dara everynight.

" baby" Dara call Chaerin softly when she put her things down. she search thorugh her eyes in any sign of Chaerin. then she heard voice in the balcony, she walk towards there and saw Caherin yelling at the phone.

" can't you fix it with out me?" Danm, that contract has been four months ago?!" Chaerin yell at the phone.

" did you tell Minho oppa about it?" she said now calmly.

" okay just send me the reports in my e-mail tomorrow and i will check on it" she said and hang the phone.

 

" company problem baby?" Chaerin heard Dara's voice ad she turn around.

" baby" she said softly and kiss Dara's lips before hugging her.

Dara hug Chaerin's waist. " you look mad?" Dara ask.

" company problem baby" Chaerin whisper nibbling at her neck. she smell some faint male cologne. She lift her head and look at Dara.

" hmm? what?" Dara ask.

" this is  not your perfume baby?" Chaerin said voice cold. shes growing suspicious but she don't want to jump to conclusion.

Dara smell herself and her clothes near her shoulder. " Oh dang Ivan" . Dara whisper softly and Chaerin heard it.

" whose Ivan?" Chaerin ask voice turning dark.

" baby, calm down would you" Dara said and looking at Chaerin through the  eye. " his one of the son of Stock Holder's baby, and jis kind of hitting on me. he accompany me until the parking lot and he kiss me on the cheek" Dara said and whipser the part of kiss.

" he kiss you?! that jerk" Chaerin said now mad.

" baby, don't mind him okay, i'am avoiding him already and i'am not talking to them unless necessary" Dara explain. they are not hugging anymore, coz  Chaerin is clenching her fist.

" but still i should teach that jerk some lesson"  Chaerin said angry and jealousy mixing in her veins.

" baby, pleas stop okay, i don't want you to hurt other people" Dara said holding Chaerin's face to calm her down.

Chaerin look at Dara sternly but soon calm herself. " should go to your company some other time" chaerin whisper.

" Chaerin Lee" Dara said warning her.

" let's forget about it okay, i love you" Dara said and peck at Chaerin's lips.

Chaerin soon hug Dara again and kiss her lips passionately.

" hmmn" they both moun when they broke the kiss for air.

" i love you more" Chaerin said.

Dara smile and whipe Chaerin's lips.

" i think i need go back to Korea baby" Chaerin whisper softly,  after a peaceful silence. they are still hugging each other.

Dara felt sad suddenly, she know this time will come becoz Chaerin is staying here for two months already and shes the Company President.

" that can't be help baby, the company eed you too" Dara said sadly.

Chaerin sigh and kiss Dara's forehead. " but i don't want to be far from you and Chaera, i need you by my side" she said sadly.

" i have a job baby, i can't suddenly leave and go back to Korea, i have a lot of responsibilities too" she said looking at Chaerin.

" let's not talk about that okay, i know we can make find a way to this. but baby, can you atlist leave for a vacation atlist two weeks, it's mom and dad's anniversary and they want to see you and our daughter. you know dad said i can't set my foot i Korea until i'am sure i can bring you two with me" Chaerin said paouting remembering her deal with her dad.

Dara laugh" okay baby we will go, i will arrange my schedule" Dara said.

Chaerin peck at her lips " thanks baby, and you know they plan to introduce Chaera as our daughter in their anniversary" she said happily.

" that's a good news, i know Chaera will be happy" Dara said. 

" yes baby, she will" Chaerin whisper and leaning closely to kiss Dara.

Dara is smiling when Chaerin's lips touch hers. they keep on kissing hungrily until Dara felt that shes already on the bed, how it happens she don't know, all she know is shes drowning in Chaerin's kiss and that her lover is on top of her, undressing her already.

 

***

"baby, Chaera want us to give her a baby brother and sister" Chaerin said after she gain her breath and rest for a while Dara is on top of her and they are both .

Dara lift her head and look at Chaerin. " she said that?" she said unbelieving.

" yes baby" and she narate the story to Dara.

" wow. i thought your going to tell her how the baby was made, or else i will smack you to death"  Dara said laughing.

Charin pout. " ofcourse not, i won't ruin our daughters mind, you have small faith in me" Chaerin said faking that shes hurt.

Dara laugh and peck at her lips. " i have faith in you baby, but sometimes your y words suddenly came out"  she tease.

"hmmp. i hate you" Chaerin said, trying to push Dara away from her top playfully.

 Dara laugh softly and pin her body tighter in Chaerin. " and i love you" Dara said and Chaerin chuckle, they both kiss softly again.

" but baby, i like the idea" Chaerin said after the kiss.

Dara smile " i like it too but we can't have another baby now." 

" but why" Chaerin whinn

Dara chuckle " becoz~ Chaera is growing up so fast, we have to guide her first and she need more of our attention, and beside i think shes lonely now coz she don't go to school becoz of vacation." she explain.

"but we can have another one right?" Chaerin ask.

Dara nodded.

"yeahey! Chaerin said happily and hug Dara tighter. "i love so much baby" Chaerin said sweetly and kiss Dara passionately. t

hey keep on kissing until they run out of breath.

"i love you so much baby, and now that i have you i won't do stupid thing to loose you again, i will cherish you until forever baby" Chaerin said full of pasion.

Dara's eyes water becoz of Chaerin's words. seven years ago, she only wish for Chaerin to say does words to her even just once but it never happen. Now, everyday Chaerin always say how much she love her and their daughter she also show it through her action. and now shes falling for her more deeply. "i love you more baby" Dara said crying. her tears are not from sorrow, but tears of joy.

"i love you more than you do" Chaerin said whiping Dara's tears, and pull her to kiss her passionately. while kissing Chaerin start to wonder her hands towards Dara's back and push her to her back. "let me show you how much i love you baby" Chaerin whisper seductively causing Dara to giggle.

"i can't wait for that" Dara said ily.

And their long night started.