chapter 41

Let's make a happy ending

 

 

"baby i'am married" those words keeps playing on Dara's head. Until now after almost 7 months the scene from that night keeps playing in her mind. How can she forget the night that she and Chaerin part ways again?

 

"mommy?" Chaera's soft voice bring her back to the present.

 

"yes princess? come here to mommy" Dara cooes her daughter as she pick her up and let her sit on her lap. she kiss her head and hug her tightly while whispering i love you's over and over again. Like her daughter who keep asking as to where is Chaerin, she too is longing to have her in her arms gain. It's been so long, to long your thinking of not going back again.

 

"mommy, mamab said she's coming this christmas right? she promise it to me so she's coming" Chaera said craning her neck to look at her mother with hopeful eyes.

 

Dara smile softly and caress her daughter's hair, i hope so she said to herself, this empty promises, until when. "yes baby, mamaB promise it so let's wait until christmas" she said in her much energetic voice.

 

"yeahey! i will see mamaB again" Chaera scream and jump off Dara's  lap running while screaming that she will call her mamaB.

 

As soon as Chaera is out of her sight she let the tears that keep threaining to fall out of her eyes.

 

 

***

 

"Chae please stop drinking, it's not good for you" MinHo pleaded his sister. It's been seven months that he keep on coming back to this place just to get Chaerin home. his siter is back on being alcoholic and has no direction in life jerk.All becoz of the stupid agreement theire father have in Jessica's family. It wouldn't be this hard again if his father just agree to help them about the divorce.

 

"oppa, is Dara and my daughter home now?" Chaerin ask in her drunken state.

 

MinHO clench his jaw, seeing how lifeless Chaerin's eyes that filled with tears. "they're in L.A now Chae, they will come home soon you have nothing to worry about" he cooed.

 

"no oppa, i know your lying again, i know my Dara is not coming back anymore," Chaerin said in crack voice "you should have seen her face oppa, you should have seen how hurt she was when i told her that i was married,i know i hurt badly again, and i know she's thinking that i never love her an i'am just toying with her feelings. Chaerin said ang gulp the bitter taste of the whiskey she have in hand. Her tears keeps flowiing down her ckeeks, she doesn't care about the people looking at her now, and she don't care about reputation.

 

MinHo doesn't know what to say anymore, he know through Bom that Dara was realy hurt, and she can't blame her, but he knows that his sister truly loves Dara and their daughter, he doesn't know why his ister can't get the happinness that she deserve.

 

 

 

***

 

"is that all you have for me now?" Mr. Lee ask the private investigator.

 

"yes sir, this is all the information i gather about Ms. Lee's wedding, itappears that it was actually fake marriage, and Ms. Jessica did hire someone to have the papers sabutage, the wedding is actually null and void"

 

"then i don't see any problem,"

 

"yes sir"

 

" good, thank you for all your help, you may leave now"

 

"thank you"

 

As soon as the door closes MR. Lee pick up the phone. "Dara"

 

 

 

***

 

oooohhhh yes, short update guys...and i know haha after ten years!!!

 

 So please accept my apology, i just been so busy this past few days,... :) 

 

This is for my favorite author shii, hope you like it. ;)