chapter 31

Let's make a happy ending

 

"why is she calling you again baby?" Dara ask softly, shes not mad at Chaerin, shes actually relief to hear Chaerin yelling at Hayi saying she don't care. but. shes worried that Hayi might do things to break them up again.

Chaerin sigh a relief becoz Dara is not mad or suspicious with her. she hold both of her hands and kiss it. "shes crying and begging at me to see her now baby, and she even said that dad is threatining her and hurt her. that makes me mad becoz i know that dad can't hurt anyone" Chaerin said anger obvious in her voice.

Dara clutch Chaerin's hand. "i think dad wouldn't do that baby, dad is one of the kindess person i have ever met"

"i know baby, it kinda make me sad that Hayi would make up a story like that just for me to see her"

"if not, or if ever she call you again and ask you to meet her. would you see her?" Dara ask softly worried is evident in her voice.

Chaerin peck at Dara's lips and smile "i have you and our daughter now baby, and i won't dare look at others but you. even if she call again and beg for me i won't give in and i will always tell you if she call me again" Chaein said assuringly

. Dara smile brightly she can feel in her heart that Chaerin loves her and her assurance means so much to her. she will hold on to her again. "i love you baby" she said sweetly.

"i love you more than you do. i love you my Dara" She said lovingly and kiss Dara's lips passionately.

They where kissing lovingly until someone clear troughts behind them making them broke the kiss.

"aheem" Mr. Lee said and look at the couple.

"dad" Chaerin and Dara said in unison.

"i know both of you can't get enough of each other, but we have guest outside so continue that later" he said firmly. but he was happy inside.

Dara blush and hide behind Chaerin.

"sorry dad" Chaerin chuckle.

"it's okay, now both of you go downstairs already i have something to do first"

"happy anniversary dad" Dara said and kiss Mr. Lee's cheek.

"thank you dear" and he embrace Dara.

"congratz dad" Chaerin said instead and they both hug.

"thank you sweetheart" when Chaerin and Dara left he went directly in the room he share with his wife.

He heard Chaerin and Dara's conversation, his happy that Chaerin ignore Hayi and tell Dara how much she love her. he knows that their relationship is getting stronger. now he have to  deal with  Hayi.

he dial his phone "do the plan now, i don't care about tha "

"yes sir"

 

 

*****

 

"mom!" Chaera scream as she saw her parents walking towards their table.

Bom, MinHo, Jiyong and Mrs. Lee is sitting their with their daughter.

"what took you so long?" Mrs. Lee ask with a knowing grin as they sitted and Chaera sitting in Chaerin's lap as shes playing with Jiyong.

"we got a little chat with Dad" Dara said.

"we thought you too got busy again" MinHo tease making Dara blush and Chaerin glare at her brother.

Bom just roll her eyes. shes still have a cold war with Chaerin.

"mom, thirsty" Chaera whinn.

"here baby" Chaerin handed water to Chaera.

"princess don't you think you have to call Chaerin omma as mama instead of mom?" Mrs. Lee ask Chaera.

"but i call you mama, if i call mom as mama i will be confuse." Chaera said pouting.

everyone is looking at her with smile on their face.

"call her daddy" MinHo tease.

"you can call me grandma it's fine" Chaera look at Chaerin thoughtfully.

Chaerin kiss Chaera's forehead. "it's kind off confusing princess" she said chuckling.

"okay i will call you mamaB" Chaera exclaim happily making everyone around confuse.

"why mamaB?" Dara ask confusely.

"becoz, mommy always call her baby and besides my mommy is mamaB's hubby so B for baby and hubby" Chaera explain.

everyone on the table look at each other before they burst to laughter making Chaera pout. "are you all laughing at me?" Chaera ask with teary eye.

"no..no princess we're not laughing at you, it's just we never thought that you can think about that idea" Chaerin explain and peck at Chaera's lip.

"really mommy?" she said looking at Dara

"yes princess that's all" Dara assured her daughter.

"so i will call you mamaB now" she said looking at Chaerin.

"yes princess that's better for me"

"okay mamaB," point at Chaerin "mommy" point at Dara and gradmama" point at Mrs. Lee "i have so many mommy" she said clapping her hands making everyone laugh at her.

"my princess is so adorable" Chaerin said proudly.

and they continue to have a chit chat

all the guest is having a good time at the party and the food and a little chat when Mr. Lee speak on the mic in the mini stage. "ladies and gentleman, i hope everyone is having a good time tonight" he said smiling.

"i would like to thank everyone for coming and celebrating with me and my wife in our anniversary of our stong marriege." he said and stare at his wife lovingly. making everyone cheer. "to my wife, i love you so much and i'am looking forward to more happy years with you and our kids and grand children, please bare with me" he said chuckling making everyone laugh. ..

"i love you more" Mrs. Yung-Ji said.

"thank you i love you more" Mr. Jin reply and peck at his wifes lips.

Everyone clap their hands becoz of their sweetness.

"thank you evryone. i also want to introduce to all of you my grandaughter, one of Lee's heiress. our princess Chaera Faith Lee-Park" he said and everyone is murmuring among their selves.

"mamaB, mommy" Chaera said worriedly. shes in Chaerin's arm hugging her neck tightly.

"it's okay princess come one grandpa and grandma is waiting for you" Dara encourage her daughter.

"but mommy"

"come Chaera, i will go with you" Jiyong said smiling at Chaera.

"oppa" Chaera said and hold Jiyong's hand and they walk in the stage with their grand parents waiting for them.

Mr. Jin hold Chaera's hand and Mrs. Lee holding Jiyong''s hand.

"everyone, i would like to introduce to all of you the future of Lee Enterprise our gradnson Jiyong Lee son of MinHo and Bom."he said looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong bow his head and everyone clap their hands. and now they are looking at the young princess with much anticipation.

"and now everyone, our princess that has been long been due to introduce. our princess Chaera faith Lee-Park, Chaerin and Dara's daughter." Mr. Lee introduce Chaera and everyone is lookinga at Chaera in awe.

Everyone knows that Chaerin was once married to Dara and never thought that they have a daughter.

"come on princess everyone is waiting for you" Mrs. Lee whisper to Chaera while smiling.

"princess" Mr. Lee whisper.

Chaera looka at all the peolple infront of her nervously. then she glance at her parents that smiling at her Chaerin is hugging Dara from the back. then she glance at the people again before she bow.

" hello everyone, My name is Chaera Faith Lee-Park, iám Dara and Chaerin Lee's daughter, iám happy to see you all, i hope you welcome me warmly" she said nervously and bow again.

Everyone is cheering and clapping becoz they can see that Chaera is smart and adorable just like Chaerin. they can see the heires in her.

 

Chaerin and Dara is clapping and looking at their daughter proudly. "my baby is wonderful" Dara said.

"yes she is baby just like you" Chaerin whisper in Dara's ear and kiss her cheek.

Dara hold Chaerin's hand that's on her waist. "i know baby she got it from me" she joke.

"shes's also like me you know." she insist making Dara giggle. "baby, can we have another baby a little sooner" Chaerin ask still in the same position.

Dara smile thoughtfully. "we can have one, but not yet beside i don't want to get pregnant out of wed lack" she said a little serious.

Chaerin smile and look at Dara "who said that i will let you get pregnant with out us getting married?..we can have a baby after our wedding baby" she mean what she said. she will marry Dara again.

Dara look at Chaerin with unbellievable and  confuse face. she don't know if Chaerin is just joking wth her. she woke up from her thought when Chaerin peck at her lips.

"we will get married again baby, i will marry you again" Chaerin said seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                     ******

 

 

                                  short update... ^_^

 

CHAERAisMyEVOL

this is for you and my readers and new subscribers...

thank you so so much!!!! bow