chapter 20

Let's make a happy ending

 

"can you look after  her for at list an hour?" Chaerin ask Nicole,

They already finish dinner and her daughter is playing with Nicole's kid, she get along easily and now they are happy playing.

"ofcourse Chae, she can even sleep in our room with the kids, i can see that she enjoy playing with them, why dont you give her a baby boy or girl?" Nicole ask .

Chaerin chuckle "my princess is a little spoiled, and you know i'am still making up for the lost time"

Nicole know what happen to Chaerin amd Dara, she also know the story about Ha-Yi, she always scold and nag at Chaerin in what shes doing with Dara before. and now she can see that Chaerin is really trying to have her family back.

"i don't know what to do to you anymore if you try to repeat your mistake again. Dara is a good catch and shes so loving, if you let them go again that will be your big lost" she said with emphasis . they are looking at Dara now with Chaera on her lap, shes tying her daughters hair.

"i know Nicks, but bet on me, i won't do stupid things to make her go away, i love her so much, and i love my daughter too, they are the reason that i'am alive now" she said in a low voice.

"you became a different person when you talk about them Chae, but i'am glad." she said teasing "better move your now, i will take care of Chaera"

"Thank you" she said and hug Nicole.

 

"mommy can i sleep in Trisha's room tonight?" Chaera ask while sitting in Dara's lap. "

are you sure?" it's not the first time she let her daughter to have sleep over and she don't have problem with that. the problem is her, she keep on worrying about her daughter.

"yes mommy please" Chaera beg with puppy eyes.

"but" Dara hesitate.

"what does my princess want?" Chaerin said smiling when she approuch them. she heard Chaera begging in Dara.

"mom!" Chaera exclaim and jump out of Dara's lap to Chaerin's arm. "mom, can i sleep with Trish tonight please?" Chaera beg.

Chaerin look at Dara. "baby, is it okay for you?" she ask softly, but deep in her heart she want Dara to agree.( naughty Chae).

"it's okay but we have to ask Nicole and James if it's okay" Dara said and look at Chaerin.

"no worries about that baby, Nicole said she will look after our princess" Chaerin kiss Chaera's cheek.

"i can sleep with them mom?" Chaera ask excited.

Chaerin laugh "yes princess but" Chaera and Dara look at her. "we have a condition. don't stay up late, don't fight, and most of all don't throw any tantrums okay?" Chaerin said sternly.

Chaera nodded her head vigorously "yes mom, pwomise" and she raise her right hand.

"good, my princess is a good girl. so you can go now" Chaerin said and put Chaera on her feet.

"yeahey! thank you mom," and she kiss Chaerin's lip.

"thank you mommy" she also kiss Dara's cheek. "baby, please behave okay? and don't cry" Dara said while holding Chaera before she run.

"yes mommy pwamise" and Dara let Chaera run to her new found friend.

"is it really okay Chae?" she ask Chaerin.

"yes Dara it's okay, we can take care of her, besides this ngirl right here want to be alone with you" Nicole said out of no where.

Chaerin glare at her and Dara blush lightly knowing what Nicole mean.

"sometime you really can't shut up" Chaerin hiss.

"hmmp i'am not talking to you, so Dara i will ask a maid to get some things for Chaera" Nicole suggest.

"oh no it's okay i will prefer it" Dara refuse.

"baby let the maid do it, i want to bring you somwhere" Chaerin insist.

"so Nicks please look for Chaera and call me if theirs a problem okay" Chaein order like a boss.

"arogant. yes mam i will" Nicole said sarcastic but it was actually a joke.

"Nicole i apologize now if Chaera throw a tantrums please call us" Dara said politely.

"Don't worry about that just enjoy"

"okay we will leave now" Chaerin said.

"let's say goodbye to Caera first" Dara said.

 

 

 

****** *************************************************

 

 

 

"what are we doin here?" Dara ask Chaerin.

They are walking hand in hand in the sae side under the stars and moonlight. She don't know how long have they been walking silently, they are peacefully enjoying each others company.

"i just want to have some alone time with my baby" Chaerin said and kiss Dara's cheek and they continue walking.

"baby" Chaerin whisper softly and stop walking.

Dara look at Chaerin and now they are facing each other.

Chaerin smile and touch Dara's face. "i love you so much baby." Dara stare at Chaerin shes still holding her one hand and the other touching her face. "baby, i love you" Then Chaerin grab both Dara's hand and kiss it and look at her eyes.

"Dara baby, would you be mine again?" Chaerin said each word slowly, shes so nervous."i can't promise anything anymore baby, i can't promise that things between us will be as smooth as silk, i'am afraid to hurt you again.but i am much afraid to loose you forever." she said tears forming in her eyes.

Dara is listening carefully in each word that Chaerin say, she can feel and see that she mean it. she can't help but to let her tears fall.

"baby, even though i've realize how much you mean to me when its too late, but baby they say that each and every person have second chances and i'am here now infront of you asking for your chance to make me prove how much you and Chaera mean to me, you and our daughter is my halpinnes and my future, so now Dara can you put your trust to me again? baby, i  will do everything to bring back the love you have for me before. i will wait even if it takes forever baby becoz i love you more than the word it self" Chaerin said with tears falling from her eyes. shes looking at Dara waiting for her reaction.

 

Dara's tears is keep on flowing. Chaerin's word bring her back to the time when they are dating when things seems to be okay with them, but this scene now has a twist, if she gamble again it's not just her heart that will be shuttered, her daughters preacious little heart will be broken too if Chaerin won't keep her words. "Chae, i'am scared" Dara said in her crack voice.

 

Chaerin straighten her body and grab Dara's hand tightly. "i know baby, i know your scared that i will hurt you again, but baby, please find it in your heart to trust me again, find it in your heart that i will do whatever it takes not to hurt you again, becoz if that happens i wont just loose you, i will loose my daughter too, so please baby, let's give this love another chance" Chaerin beg.

"what about you Chaerin? are you ready to take responsibity on us? are you willing to let go the things that your doing when were not with you,? the night life, the party, girls? flirting? and Ha-Yi? " she whisper Ha-Yi's name."things will be different now Chae, and it's not a game that you we're asking me, i want to try this again but i'am scared." Dara cry and duck her head.

 

Chaerin feel her heart aches and hug Dara, she felt that she hug back. "baby, i know, i know, things will not be the same anymore,  baby i will be responsible now, and those things means nothing to me anymore, i'am willing to give them up just to have you amd Chaera in my life." Chaerin said from her heart. she pull away from the hug and hold Dara's face. "Ha-Yi, she mean nothing to me anymore, i got blinded by her, i thought that i still love her but not anymore, when we divorce i feel like my world has ruined, everything seems to be black and white, baby you are the colour in my life, you are the one that's bring happinnes in my boring life, YOU. you are my life baby, and i want to start my present and my future with you and our daughter baby, give me one more chance" Chaerin said with hint of begging and desperation. shes willing to kneel if necessary becoz this will be now or never for her, she want Dara to be with her again no matter what, becoz if not shes going to die. 

 

Dara was drown by Chaerin's eyes, she can see that she afraid, afraid if she will refuse, and she can feel that shes desperate, and becoz.  of that she don't have to think twice she will take the consequence again by herself if she end up crying again in the end. but she want this relationship to work so she will give Chaerin her trust. Dara hold Chaerin hand that on her face, she then put her own hand in Chaerin.

"This hands, will this hand really took care of us till the end?" she put her right hand in Chaerin's chest above her heart. "is this heart beating for me only? is this really speak of love and cherish for me?" are you really going trough all this just to make me yours?" is it worthy if i love and trust you again Chae?"

Chaerin hold Dara's hand that's on her chest and let her feel it's beating. "yes baby, you have this now and forever, my mind body, heart and soul, all this and more baby" Chaerin said and now smiling.

"Then, Chaerin Lee, please be careful with my heart" Dara said smiling.

Chaerin felt her heart stop beating, did she hear it right? "baby?" she said more like asking.

"yes Chae, i  want to give this relationship another chance, but i want us to work on this together" Dara said seriously.

"Yes baby, yes" That's all she could say becoz her senses is overwhelm by to much happines. she hug Dara tightly and keep saying thank you and i love you.

Dara hug back while smiling hearing Chaerin said thank you and i love you. shes so happy. God is the only one who knows how she long wish to hear Chaerin said this three words to her, and now her wish is granted. "i love you baby" Chaerin said lovingly and stare in Dara's eyes."i know your not ready to say those words yet but it's okay, the most important thing is you and me and our baby, we will be the most happy family" Chaerin said while her eyes is sparkling.

Dara chuckle lightly. "yes Chae, i want us to be a happy family. then she put her hands around Chaerins neck and lean closer to kiss her cheek. "thank you" she said and look at Chaerin's eyes.

"i should be the one saying that, and baby, i will take care of your heart" she whisper and lean closer to kiss Dara's lips.

When their lips touch, they felt that there are fireworks around them and their kiss feels like their first kiss, so sweet and magical. they only kissing softly and sweetly, they are savoring the moment of them getting back officially together.

"hmmmmm" they both whimper when they broke the kiss to catch some air, their forehead is against each other and they are smiling.

"baby" that's all Chaerin could said.

Dara peack at Chaerin's lip "let's go now, i want to see Chaera before she sleep" Chaerin smile

"okay" she said and kiss Dara again, they kiss a little longer bedore they walk again towards the beach hotel.

 

 

**********************************

 

 

"so when are you coming back?"

"maybe next month mom, i will talk to Dara first so you have nothing to worry about, we can make it in your anniversary" Chaerin explain.

"i'am just happy and excited for you sweetheart. finaly you and Dara are together now again, and i can see my grand daugjter often now" her mom said happinnes os obvious in her voice.

Chaerin chuckle, "yes mom and thank you, your the one that makes me realize everything, that Dara is really the one for me, thank you mom" she mean it.

"don't thank me sweetheart, every mom wish for their kids to be happy, and now that you have it, don't make it slip away from you again, if that happens you can never find it again" her mom said almost a waning.

"i know mom, that will never going to happen"

"okay Chae make sure of that and i will see you soon with Dara and Chaera"

"yes mom, i love you" she said and hang up.

She lay on the bed with smile plaster on her face Dara is taking shower now. when they get back they went to see Chaera, after that  Dara talk a little while to Nicole so she decided to go back in their room first and take a shower.

"you look creepy" she heard Dara said, Chaerin lay on her side and watch Dara drying her hair only wearing a robe. damn hot and y, she thought.

"can't blame me baby i'am so happy." she said staring at Dara.

"i can see that, but still you look creepy" she said and continue to brush her hair.

Chaerin laugh and stood up from the bed and walk towards Dara. "you want to see what's creepy huh baby" she said seductively and put her hands on Dara's nape and caress it softly.

Dara felt her body shiver feeling Chaerin's hand on her nape and her seductive voice only add to her desire to be touch by Chaerin now.

"silly, just go back to bed and sleep now" Dara said bit deep inside she don't want Chaerin tot stop, now that Chaera is not with them, she want them to touch each  other freely.

"but your body said other wise baby" Chaerin said huskily and start kissing Dara neck, her hand starts to travel in Dara expose tigh, the bathrobe is to short for her even if they are both standing infron of the mirror.

"Chaerin" Dara said she don't know if its from protest or pleasure.

"yes baby i'am here." she said and make Dara's body to face her.

"i love you so much baby, and i want you" Chaerin said while breathing heavily from excitement.

"i want you too baby" Dara whisper and claim Chaerin's lip.

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************

 

how was it guys? sorry for the late update