chapter 1

Let's make a happy ending

Las Vegas Nevada

 

 

"Mommy!" a very pretty, lovely 3 years old girl with a bright light brown curly hair squelling happily while approuching her mother, who picking her up in school.

"baby, mommy miss you so much" her mother kneel infront of her and rain her with kisses all over her face. which make the cute little girl to giggle. "

hahaha mommy ishtop itsh tickle hahaha" she stop kissing her baby. and carry her to her waiting car.

"sorry baby girl mommy really miss you. dont you miss mommy

too?" she said with her puppy begging eyes. making the cute child to giggle and kiss her mothers lips.

"I mish you to mommy and i love you so much" her daughter said and hug her neck.

her driver open the car door for them to get in. "I'am so blessed to have you my princess" she whisper and kiss her daughters

head.

"are we going home now Young lady?" her driver ask her politely.

"Yes please, ChaeRa fell asleep already" we can just go to the airport later. she said to her driver.

 

 

Chaerin Lee's mansion in Korea

 

Chaerin woke up from her deep slumber. she glance at the clock in her night table. 6am in the morning. she just lay properly and stare at the ceiling. waiting if their is someone who will enter her room and give her a morning kiss as always. but still no one comes. she smile bitterly to herself and stands up and walk to her bathroom. After taking a bath and changing to her work clothes she walk out of the room. in the hall way she stop in one particular room.

the largest one in her mansion. she fish the key in her pocket and open the door and lock it when she enters. She look around and smiling to herself. it became her habbit after four years ago when she made the most stupid decetion she ever made in her life. after a while of spacing out she leave the room and lock it again. shes the only one who can enter it. and shes also clean that room by herself.