Chapter 7

The Consequences of Loving Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Alright, I'm throwing in some MinYul for you guys and you can't do anything about it. Hahaha.

 

 

*

 

 

→ A U T H O R

 

 

"Oh my gosh, you guys have grown so much!" your mom squealed as she saw the three of you standing before her, she was wearing a turqoise dress and her hair was pulled up nicely. She looked, well, beautiful. You looked exactly like her, and everyone in your family would say that if they didn't know you two, they'd mistake you guys as twins.

 

You were a little bit taller than your mom, but that wasn't anything unusual. Your mom was the unusual one, she was the one with the short height. You were average, but you loved to stand next to your mom, just knowing that you were taller than her made you feel better inside, considering the fact that Jongin was so tall and you had to be next to him every single day.

 

"Hi mom," you smiled as you threw your arms around her and she hugged you tightly.

 

"What, no hug for your old man?" your dad frowned as he opened up his arms, waiting for you to jump in. But instead, Jongin and Kyungsoo jumped in and hugged him. "Daddy!" Kyungsoo said as he hugged your father. It made your mom laugh, and it made you laugh too.

 

"My two other sons, ah, how are you two? Taking care of my Minhee well?" he laughed as he patted Jongin's back. He was referring mostly to Jongin, since he knew that Kyungsoo was already taking care of you well. He adored Kyungsoo a little bit more than Jongin, because he knew that Kyungsoo wouldn't hurt you. Jongin, however, he had his doubts, but not too many.

 

"Of course, Mr.Choi! Always!" Kyungsoo chimed politely.

 

"Wouldn't dare to hurt a hair, sir." Jongin smiled.

 

"Come on, you three. Come in, Kyungsoo, Jongin, meet the family." your mom said, the three of you stepping into the large house that was filled with people. Your family was a big bunch, and both Kyungsoo and Jongin knew that. Considering all the family portraits you had hung up in your dorm, they would've never guessed that this wasn't all of your family.

 

Kids were running around the house laughing and playing tag, which made you smile. You remembered when Jongin, you, and Kyungsoo were like that. The three of you always ran around the house, making everyone worry that one of you would trip and hurt yourself.

 

"Hey, there they are!" Minho pointed over to you, Jongin, and Kyungsoo. You smiled and waved at him, "Happy birthday oppa." you smiled. 

 

"I'm happy now that I see my little sister and my two brothers," he smirked as Kyungsoo and Jongin hugged him. The three of them shared a group hug, a very long one, which made you stand there awkwardly. You realized that there was a beautiful girl standing next to Minho, and she was also standing there awkwardly.

 

"Hi," you waved at her, and she waved back. She looked beautifu- no, flawless. She was one of the prettiest girls that you've ever seen and right then and there, you felt yourself getting insecure again. You were wearing the beanie that Jongin had bought you, and a normal blouse with shorts. You didn't expect everyone to have on dresses.

 

"Minhee, Kyungsoo, Jongin, this is my girlfriend. Say hi, babe." Minho told her as she waved, "I've already said hi to your sister. She looks just like your mom." she replied.

 

You laughed, "Everyone says that."

 

"Well, it's true. Hi, I'm Yuri." she said, and you shook her hand.

 

"I'm Choi Minhee, and these are my best friends, Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin." you introduced the two boys.

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Yuri smiled. Beautiful, has manners, and nice. Minho-oppa, you better treat her well. 

 

"It's nice to meet you, too." Kyungsoo smiled as the three of them started shaking hands.

 

"Hey, where's my present?" Minho joked.

 

"It's in the car, guess what we got you?" you smirked.

 

"I'm hoping that you got me what I wanted, because I dropped a lot of hints whenever I called you," Minho smirked back.

 

"You wanted that golf stuff, right?" you raised an eyebrow.

 

"Bingo!" Minho said as he threw his arms around you, "You're the best." 

 

"You wouldn't survive without me, huh?" you laughed.

 

"Hey, I helped too!" Kyungsoo frowned.

 

"Same here, we all split the money." Jongin crossed his arms.

 

"Come here, you two!" Minho said happily as he pulled the both of them into his arms.

 

 

*

 

 

You were helping your mom bring out the food from the kitchen for the guests, when suddenly you heard her cough. "You okay there, mom?" you asked her.

 

She nodded, "I'm fine. So, how're you and Jongin?" she smiled. Your face became red and your arms were becoming weak. They felt like they were slowly becoming noodles, and you were having trouble controlling them. You set down the plate of food before you dropped it, and you made sure that your mom didn't notice.

 

"U-uhm, what makes you ask about Jongin?" you asked her.

 

She laughed, "I'm not asking about Jongin. I'm asking about you and Jongin. Everyone in the family knows. They don't what he looks like, but they all know his name."

 

"Mom, you told the whole family?!" you cried.

 

"I even told them that he was going to be here with you," your mom smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter