Chapter 31

The Consequences of Loving Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→ A U T H O R

 

 

"You and Kyungsoo have a very odd friendship, you know that?" Mayli asked. 

 

You, Mayli, and Huan were currently walking around the mall together, having some girl time with each other. The rest of the guys were back at Luhan's place, doing whatever they were doing. 

 

Kyungsoo had been getting along pretty well with Luhan and Yixing, lately. It actually kinda made you happy to know that they got along with each other so well, regardless of the language barriers.

 

Although Luhan and Yixing were fluent in Mandarin, they could communicate with Kyungsoo through Korean and you thought that it was nice that they tried their best to make Kyungsoo feel included. 

 

You rubbed the back of your neck, looking at Mayli. "How do we have an odd friendship?" you asked. 

 

"One minute, you guys are arguing, and then the next, you guys are holding each other's hands and hugging each other like your whole life depends on it." 

 

"It's odd." she shrugged. 

 

You nodded, actually agreeing with Mayli. You and Kyungsoo had a bi-polar friendship, you guys could hate each other one minute, but it definitely didn't last very long. You couldn't stay mad at each other, simply because you guys needed each other and couldn't live without each other.

 

"But it's cute, so that makes up for the oddness." Huan added in.

 

You nodded at Huan, seeing that her eyes were now glued back to her phone. She's probably texting Yixing.

 

Yixing had finally built up enough courage to ask out Huan, with your help, of course. You had to give him a long pep-talk before he finally decided to build up enough courage to even walk up to her.

 

Honestly, you thought that it was one of the best decisions that he's ever made. Huan makes him happy, and he makes Huan happy. They both like having each other around, and they're genuinely happy together. 

 

Ever since Yixing and Huan have been going out, Huan was basically added into the little circle of friends, along with Kyungsoo. Huan had been hanging out with you all a lot lately, and you basically treated her like you've known her for as long as you've known Luhan, Mayli, and Yixing.

 

"Don't get the wrong idea or anything, Kyungsoo and I are just really close friends." you warned them. "Got it?"

 

Huan smirked, "Yeah. We get it." She looked at Mayli knowingly, and Mayli smirked back. The both of them were thinking the same thing. They were thinking of how much of a liar you were.

 

Other people thought of it as you denying your feelings, but you actually weren't. You never saw Kyungsoo as boyfriend material, and you were pretty sure that Kyungsoo didn't see you as girlfriend material. You guys were just not meant to be together in that way.

 

"Hey, hey. Don't give each other that look." you pointed at them. They laughed.

 

You had to admit, Huan was very outgoing. She seemed very shy at first, but she was actually a very outgoing girl with a bright personality. She was happy all the time, and it was like she was a ray of sunshine. She wasn't the annoying type of happy, though.

 

She was just always positive and calm. No matter what, she would have a smile on her face and she wouldn't let anyone know that she was in pain or feeling down. Huan was a good person, and you thought she suited Yixing very well.

 

She had a nice personality, and she was also very beautiful. Her hair was a light brown, medium length. She had brown eyes that would sparkle every time she saw Yixing, and you just knew that they were meant to be together. She was perfect for him.

 

"Should we go home? The boys are probably waiting for us to bring them food." Mayli said.

 

"Yeah, we should. My arms are getting tired." Huan agreed, throwing her shopping bags over her shoulders.

 

The three of you had been shopping for maybe three hours, now. You all bought a lot of clothes and jewelry, but hey, you were girls. You can't blame girls for liking to spend money on themselves every once in awhile, right?

 

"What about food?" you wondered.

 

"Supermarket?" Mayli shrugged. "All of us here can cook, right?"

 

You nervously chuckled, shifting your eyes into the other direction. "Sure." you mumbled.

 

"Minhee, you don't know how to cook?" Huan gasped.

 

"Kyungsoo always does it for me!" you wailed, defending yourself.

 

"Kyungsoo cooks for you? Wow, lucky. I wish Luhan would cook for me." Mayli sighed.

 

You rolled your eyes at her comment and crossed your arms, "Wait until Kyungsoo gets a girlfriend. I won't have a cook, anymore." 

 

 

*

 

 

"Open up the door, punks!" Mayli knocked on Luhan's door violently. 

 

The three boys had been keeping you guys locked out for half an hour, now. Mayli was starting to lose her temper, but it seemed like the three bastards were having their own fun with the situation.

 

"I swear, Luhan. If you don't open up this door right now, I'm going to-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter