Chapter 24

The Consequences of Loving Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: 

The second part is up! This is the part where Kyungsoo comes in and talks to her, so yeah.

Basically, some of you are confused about who Jongin's talking about when he says he likes someone? That part will be revealed, soon. ^^

(By the way, updates will still be a little bit slow. I love you.<3)

 

→ A U T H O R

 

 

"Can I come in?" Kyungsoo's head poked in from the side of the door.

 

You nodded your head and crossed your arms. Even if Jongin had made you feel better and all, you were still mad at Kyungsoo and you weren't ready to put up with whatever he was about to tell you.

 

He was probably just going to yell, and yell, and yell.

 

Kyungsoo sat at the end of your bed, where your feet were. He grabbed your two legs and put it on his lap, and then started playing with your anklet that he had given you on your 16th birthday. Suddenly, you remembered your 16th birthday.

 

"Okay, let's go blow out the birthday candles!" Mrs.Choi stated as you, Jongin, and Kyungsoo followed behind her.

 

The four of you entered the living room, where you found your father and Minho sitting on the couch.

 

There were three birthday cakes set on the table with their candles lit, ready for the three of you to blow out your candles. 

 

Since Jongin and Kyungsoo's moms were always busy, your mother liked to celebrate your birthdays together, since Kyungsoo's birthday was on the 12th, Jongin's was on the 14th, and yours was on the 16th. 

 

"Who wants to blow out their candles, first?" your mother asked.

 

"How about we go in order? 12th, 14th, 16th?" Kyungsoo suggested.

 

You slapped him in the arm, "Yah! That's no fair, you only want to go in order because your birthday's first!" 

 

Kyungsoo laughed, "Is it so bad?" 

 

You rolled your eyes and you all decided to go with what Kyungsoo had suggested. Everyone sang the birthday song for Kyungsoo, and then he blew out his candles. Then it was Jongin, then it was you.

 

After all of the candles were blown out, everyone cheered and clapped. You, Jongin, and Kyungsoo all shared a hug and your mother, being the person that she was, would try and take pictures of everything that was happening.

 

"Alright, let's open up presents!" your mother announced.

 

"But this time," you put up a finger. "It goes 16th, 14th, 12th." you winked.

 

"I'm second no matter what! That's no fair!" Jongin whined.

 

" to be you." Kyungsoo stuck out his tongue. 

 

Your mother and father laughed at their silliness, and Minho grabbed his present for you. He handed it to you and you quickly ripped off the wrapping paper. 

 

Your jaw dropped when you saw what the present was, "Oppa..is this?"

 

"A bra? Yes, it is." Minho announced proudly.

 

"You little.." you glared at him and slapped him.

 

"Yah! You said you needed one!" he defended himself.

 

"Gee, how generous of you to care for my needs." you said sarcastically. Minho laughed.

 

"Okay, okay! My turn!" Jongin hopped. He handed you two envelopes. One was black, and one was sea blue. 

 

You took the black envelope and opened it, only to see dozens and dozens of pictures of you and Jongin throughout the years. All the pictures that you don't even remember taking, all the pictures that held the greatest memories, and all of the ones that you treasured most.

 

"W-where did....all of these..come from?" you said, looking through each one. There were some tears in your eyes.

 

There was a picture of you, Jongin, and Kyungsoo at the zoo. There was also a picture of you and Jongin, but you could see a little bit of Kyungsoo. You and Jongin had wanted a separate picture together, but Kyungsoo kept jumping into the picture, which made you and Jongin get caught off guard.

 

There was a picture of Jongin on the ground, crying. It was from the one time that he fell off of his bike, and there you were, in the background, laughing like the devil.

 

"My mom." Jongin smiled. He couldn't wait for you to open up the other envelope.

 

You quickly scanned through all of the pictures, then grabbed the other envelope. Your heart was racing, and you slowly opened it. When you opened it, it revealed three concert tickets. 

 

"No way!" you screeched. "Jongin, Jongin, Jongin, you didn't! But...how?!" you slapped his arm multiple times.

 

"Do you like it?" Jongin laughed.

 

"How did you afford?" you gasped.

 

Jongin shrugged, "Savings."

 

"You used your savings on concert tickets for a group that you don't even like?" 

 

"Correction," Jongin smirked. "I used my savings on concert tickets for a group that you like. And you, Kyungsoo, and I are all going to go." 

 

You threw your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." 

 

He wrapped his arms around your w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter