Chapter 29

The Consequences of Loving Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: 

Guys, your comments are so cute. <3

You guys make me really happy, and someone from Tumblr even messaged me telling me how they made an account just to read this story! You don't understand how happy that makes me, omfg. :') 

 

→ A U T H O R

 

 

Kyungsoo thought about it long and hard to himself. It just didn't make sense to him. He was worried that what Jongin had said was all just a lie, because he needed someone to marry. Plus, you guys weren't even 20, yet. Marrying seemed like such a hard thing to do, especially since the both of you were so young and so unexperienced with love.

 

What if Jongin was only telling Kyungsoo that he liked you because he needed someone to marry? What if he only picked you because he's known you for all these years? He didn't need real feelings for you to marry you, he just needed a girl. You were better than marrying a stranger, right?

 

What if Jongin was using you for his own selfish reasons? 

 

Kyungsoo stared up at the ceiling, noticing the glow-in-the-dark stars that were there. He laughed at how childish they were. It definitely suited your personality well.

 

Kyungsoo only wanted the best for you as your best friend. He trusted Jongin. He knew that Jongin would probably never want to do that to you. He knew that deep down, Jongin must've liked you. Maybe he was just worrying for nothing, and Jongin really did have feelings for you. But Kyungsoo had his doubts.

 

Although Kyungsoo had his doubts, it wasn't like he was talking about some stranger. He was talking about Jongin. He had known Jongin for a good 12-14 years, and he knew that there was no way on Earth that Jongin would even think about hurting someone, especially not you. He just had to trust himself on this one, and more importantly, trust Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo's thoughts suddenly drifted off into another place. He started to wonder. He was spending all of his time worrying about you and Jongin, that he never realized that he needed someone, as well. If you and Jongin started dating, you'd need more alone time with each other. What would Kyungsoo do, then? He couldn't just third-wheel and join you on your dates. 

 

He needed someone for himself, and he needed a girlfriend. He wondered when his girl would come, when his princess would come into his life.

 

After a couple of hours of staring at the ceiling, Kyungsoo drifted off into sleep.

 

 

*

 

 

Jongin woke up that morning, feeling incredibly tired. His eyelids were heavy, and he could barely open them. He spent most of his time crying last night, and it was all because of you.

 

After realizing that Kyungsoo was in Beijing with you, it just added onto the biterness in his heart. You going to Beijing and running away from him was enough, but now you were also trying to get over your feelings for him and dragging Kyungsoo along with you.

 

"It's all my fault. I should've accepted my feelings earlier." Jongin mumbled to himself as took a pillow and covered his face with it. Words couldn't explain how bitter and how horrible he felt.

 

His heart was aching in pain, and he was screaming on the inside for help. His body was so weak and vulnerable, he could hear his own heart beating against his ribcage. He felt like he was going to collaspe any minute.

 

Kyungsoo and you were basically the only people that he had left in his life. During all of his hard times, he didn't need anyone else, he didn't trust anyone else, because he only had you and Kyungsoo. The both of you were the main people in his life, and now that the both of you have run away together, he had nothing left. 

 

He felt so bitter, but he only felt it towards himself. He blamed no one but himself. It was all his fault. In his eyes, it was all his fault. But really, it wasn't his fault. It was both. When two people have relation with each other and they face problems, it can't be only one person's fault. Both people have to take fault.

 

Jongin cried a little bit more, the pain eating him inside out. Was this how you had felt? Was he the reason for your tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter