Chapter 2

The Consequences of Loving Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

→ M I N H E E

 

I arrived at school a little bit early the next day, the day after Kyungsoo and Jongin had continuously scolded at me for not wearing proper clothing, especially since it was cold outside. They were worried that I'd get sick, and the both of them covered me in two layers of jackets.

 

I loved them for caring for me and all, but if a girl says she's fine, you should at least leave her alone and believe her. 

 

I went to the school's holding area, for students who arrive at school earlier than they should. I searched around the room for Kyungsoo, since I knew that he usually came early. Suddenly, I felt two hands grip at my sides, and I let out a scream full of pure shock and fear.

 

I turned around to see the short little Kyungsoo looking back at me, smiling innocently. I slapped him on the head, "Yah! Do you know how badly you scared me? I could've had a heart attack!" 

 

"I'm sorry, will you forgive me?" he laughed, thinking that this was all a joke.

 

My heart was still beating at an abnormal rate because of him, and he could still laugh at this. Unbelievable. 

 

"We'll see," I said as I walked off and took a seat.

 

"We'll see." I repeated.

 

Kyungsoo frowned as he took a seat next to me, still laughing at how scared I was. Deep down, I just wanted to smack him until he cried for mercy. I'd have to do that later, when we weren't around the school administrators. 

 

 

-  -  -

 

 

→ A U T H O R

 

 

Kyungsoo was sitting next to one of the most hated girls in the whole entire school, Kim Cho Hee. She was one of the school's biggest , who dates dozen of guys and then ends up getting broken up with. She ends up crying and saying how much she loved them, but the next day, you see her having a hot make-out session with some different guy, and the cycle starts all over again.

 

He scooched over, trying to get closer to you and away from Cho Hee. Cho Hee was busy talking to one of her friends, while you were listening to music with one earbud in your ear.

 

When you heard the words "Jongin" slip out of Cho Hee's mouth, your head immediately turned over and you ripped the earbud out of your ear. Kyungsoo heard the word slip out of as well, and he knew that some deep was about to happen.

 

You were now listening to Cho Hee's conversation with her friend, the conversation was making your blood boil. If you could mentally murder someone, boy, Cho Hee would be dead at that moment.

 

"Calm down," Kyungsoo patted your back.

 

You slapped his hand off of you, making him frown at your action. "Don't listen to her, she's not-"

 

"Don't ing say a word," you spat out as you continued to listen to their conversation. Kyungsoo obeyed like a little four-year old being yelled by a mother, and shut his mouth.

 

You knew that you were being a little bit too harsh on him, and you shouldn't be listening to other people's conversation, but this was Kim ing Jongin, for goodness sake! You just couldn't control yourself, and you had to know what she was saying about him.

 

Kyungsoo knew that you weren't trying to be mean, though. So he just went along with what you said and tried not to piss you off even more than you already were. He listened to Cho Hee's conversation along with you, the both of you pretending like you were listening to music, making Cho Hee think that her conversation was private.

 

"You like Byun Baekhyun, hm?" Cho Hee laughed to her friend.

 

Her friend nodded, "He's got a beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter