009

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

So this is Chapter 9 . Waah I'm so stupid to notice. So much feels. That I even mixed up the Chapters. Well, it's okay now ^^ Really Sorry XD


Seyoo was in her room surfing the net. It's currently 1 pm and she's still in bed. Anyways, she didn't have to attend school because she was suspended. 

Jihae knocked on her door gaining her attention.
"You can come in.." She mumbled.
"Miss Seyoo There's someone looking for you.." Jihae said.
"Who?" Seyoo asks standing up and looking for her hair brush.
"Uhh She says she's a friend of yours" 
"Oh? Okay I'll go down in a minute..you may go now Jihae" Seyoo says and smiles at her.
Seyoo went downstairs, to see who the person was. And It's Hwayoung!
"Yah Hwayoung! Why did you skip school?" Seyoo nagged.
"Huh? But I Didn't skip school" Hwayoung answered.
"So why are you here if you didn't skip school?" Seyoo says.
"Yah! I attended school this morning..but uhh I did fake that I wasn't feeling well so yeah I didn't skip school..Ms. Lee agreed to let me go home so I can go rest" She explains.
"Yah You Bad Girl!" Seyoo slapped her arms.
"It's not fun in school without you around..and uhh Baekhyun and Chanyeol keeps on bugging me about you!" 
"What are they saying about me?" Seyoo asks.
"They wanted to know where your house is.." Hwayoung says.
Then both of them heard the door bell ring.
Jihae went in the front door to see who it was.
"Jihae..Who is it?" Seyoo asks Jihae.
"Uhhh--" Jihae was about to speak but she was cutted by the visitors.
"It's us!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in chorus.
Seyoo stands up from her sit. "Baekhyun! Chanyeol! What are you doing here?" she asks them.
"We skipped school and followed Hwayoung.." Baekhyun says, smiling.
"Yah! Why did you do that?" Seyoo nags at them.
"Oh Hey Sehun and Tao says Hi.." Chanyeol says and takes a sit at the sofas feeling at home already. 
"Where are they anyways? Not that I want them here too...Did they skip school also?" Seyoo asks.
"They were called by Luhan" Baekhyun says and takes a sit too.
By the mention of Luhan's name Seyoo's face darkens.
"So?? Why are you here huh?" Seyoo asks.
"We just wanted to know where your house is so if were going to visit hyu--" Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol's mouth.
"Uhh He's saying that we want to know where your house is so if were going to visit you we know already.." Baekhyun awkwardly smiled.
"Uhh yeahh that" Chanyeol gave a toothy smile.
"So that's it?" Seyoo asks.
"Yeah yeah...That's it..Uhh we should get going anyways..you have to get ready for some dinner with your parents right?" Baekhyun says.
"Huh? How did you know?" Seyoo asks, scratching her head.
"Uhh Hwayoung told us.."  Chanyeol quickly says.
"Huh? But I didn't told Hwayoung about it" Seyoo was now confused.
"Uhhmmm Jihae told me..right Jihae?" Hwayoung stutters.
"Uhh Yes Miss Seyoo" Jihae answered.
"Oh Okay.." Seyoo nods.
"We'll get going okay?" Baekhyun says pushing Chanyeol towards the front door and Hwayoung who was waving at Seyoo follows.
"O-okay Bye" Seyoo says still confuse about their behavior.
When the three was outside Seyoo's house already, Hwayoung nags at the two.
"Yah! I told you not to come right?" 
"But we wanted to know where her house is!" The two protests.
"Aigoo You two are so talkative..you can't keep your mouths shut" Hwayoung says.
"Okay..We're sorry!" Baekhyun said.
"Aishh Let's just go" 
 

6pm, Seyoo and her parents were already at the fancy restaurant waiting for her parents business partners to come.

"Seyoo Don't forget your manners okay? Our business partners is with their son" Her mom told her.
"Hmm" Seyoo nods.
Minutes more Seyoo was getting bored.
"Mom can I go to the restroom?" Seyoo said and left seeing her Mom gave a nod.
Seyoo didn't actually went to the restrooms but she went to the roof top.
"Waahh Fresh Air" She mumbles.
"Ahhh I hate wearing dresses" When Seyoo said that she heard someone say "Ahhh I Hate wearing suits" the voice seemed familiar.
She looked at the other side.
"YOU!!!" They both shouted in unison.            
"Are you following me?" Luhan smirked at her.
"Yah! Maybe you're the one following me!" Seyoo glared at her.
"I'm not wasting my time with you.." Luhan says and walks off.
"Psshh. Me either" Seyoo mumbles and walks off too.
Seyoo rides the elevator. *Is he afraid of elevators? Why did he take the stairs?* Seyoo thought.
 

Seyoo arrived at their table already.

"Seyoo Darling, what took you so long? Our guests are here already" her mom said.
"Uhh I'm sorry" Seyoo bows at them and takes a sit.
"Seyoo This is Mr. and Mrs. Xi our business partners" Her dad said.
"Nice to meet you Sir, Ma'am"  Seyoo politely smiled.
"It's nice to finally meet you Dear..You're so beautiful" Mrs. Xi complimented.
"Uhh Thanks.." Seyoo said.
"Should we take the orders now?" Seyoo's Dad said.
"But Dear Mr. and Mrs. Xi's son is not here yet" Seyoo's Mom said to her husband.
"Pardon us.. We'll call him right away..Oh Here he is" Mr. Xi said.
"Meet our son... Luhan" he added.
*LUHAN? LUHAN? NO IT CAN'T BE* Seyoo thought.
She look up and to her dismay...yes it was Luhan.
Luhan's eyes widen seeing Seyoo there.
*Damn it..She's the girl Mom was talking about* Luhan thought
"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Choi" He bowed at them not bothering to greet Seyoo.
Seyoo rolls her eyes at him. *Fake* she thought.
"You may take a seat next to our Seyoo..Luhan" Seyoo's mom said.
"Thank you Ma'am" he said, taking the seat.
Seyoo avoids Luhan. Luhan then stomp on her feet. Fuming in anger she stomp on his feet double the pain Luhan did making Luhan moan.
"You two know each other right? Since Seyoo also goes to our school" Mrs. Xi said.
"Uhh yeah we know each other" Seyoo smiled slightly, almost faking it.
"Not really.." Luhan mumbles.
"But I heard they are not classmates?" Mr. Xi asked his wife.
"Yes..but from now on they're going to be in a special class...together" Mrs. Xi said.
"TOGETHER?" They both said in unison.
"Yes Seyoo and Luhan" Mrs. Xi smiled.
Luhan sighed, knowing his mother she won't be stopped when it comes to certain desicions.
Seyoo didn't argue with it, she thinks its unpolite.
"Oh The food's here..Let us eat" Now they proceeded on eating, Luhan and Seyoo was quiet while their parents talks about business
While eating, Seyoo's Dad announced something.
"Seyoo Your mother and I will going to have a Business trip with Mr. and Mrs. Xi" Seyoo's Dad said.
"That's right.. It would be for 2 months" Mr. Xi continued.
The both of them just nod their heads.
*Pshh..So this dinner is for announcing that?* Seyoo thought.
*I shouldn't have come..* Luhan thought.
"So anyways, Seyoo how's Luhan in school?" Mrs. Xi aksed.
"Uhh Luhan? He's actually----" Luhan squeezed Seyoo's hand making her stop.
"Uhh Mom Please excuse us" Luhan said and pulled Seyoo with her, their hands intertwined.
"Look at those two.." Mrs. Choi said.
"They look good together" Mrs. Xi said.
And both Moms nodded in approval.
"Yah Where are you taking me!!!??? Let go!" Seyoo shouted making the other people look at them.
"Will you shut up.." Luhan said as they stopped near the stairs, far from all the people.
Seyoo was just looking at him. "What?" He asked. Seyoo then looks at their hands still intertwined.
Luhan let's go and faces the other side.
"Sooo Why did you bring me here?" Seyoo asked.
"Nothing.." Luhan says about to walk away.
"Hey..Where are you going?" Seyoo smirks stopping Luhan by holding his hand.
"Getting away from your Ugly face" He said without any expression, pulling his hand from her grip.
"Yaaaah!" Seyoo stomps her feet in irritation.
 

[A/N] Stupid me for mixing up Chapters. It's okay now. HAHAHAH

Woaahh Sudden turn of events? XD

And Chanyeol,Hwayoung and Baekhyun seems to hide something? What is it? Meh. I don't know also. Tsk. I love having some YooHan? SeHan? (sounds like sehunxluhan) Okay YooHan? Moments. But naahh maybe next time. *kris style*

I'll update soon~ 

Meheheh LOVES LOVES #HappyLuhanDay (/-\)

Let's do the Abracadabra dance turn into Gentleman dance LOL

HAHAHAKAP ANNYEONG~