006

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

The Next Day, Seyoo was listening to the lesson, It's History Class. She always find that Subject boring. Her hand under her chin, she looks around when she caught Baekhyun looking at her, they were actually seatmates.
"Psst..Seyoo.." Baekhyun whispers.
Seyoo then pretends that she didn't hear him, thinking of what happened last saturday...she's still embarass about it.
"Seyoo~~" Baekhyun whispers again, poking her in the shoulder.
"What?" Seyoo whisper back with an irritated look.
"You bored too?" Baekhyun asked.
Seyoo just nodded and paid attention to the Lesson.
 

Lunch Time, Seyoo rushed to meet Hwayoung in the cafeteria. They were seated at their usual place.

"You should finish your food faster If you want to watch the show Hwayoung"  Seyoo says drinking her soda.
"What?" Hwayoung asks.
"You'll see later.. Don't be excited okay?" Seyoo smiles.
 

4-A's 2nd period class was finally finish, As usual Luhan was the first one to get out of the room, Lay didn't attend the 2nd period so Luhan's by himself.

He was walking straight through the door. Then Suddenly.......
*POOF* He was covered with Flour.
*WHATTHEF!!!!!!!!* Luhan screamed in his mind.
"Who the hell did this?" Luhan yelled. 
Everyone moves away frightened about Luhan's reaction. Tao who was passing by the hallway, widened his eyes and immediately runs to their lounge telling what happened to the others of course.
"You don't have an idea who did this to you? Oh Poor Xiao Lu" Seyoo then pops out from nowhere.
"What did she call him?" someone murmured.
"Yah! Choi Seyoo! Seriuosly, FLOUR? So Childish" Luhan scoffed.
"Then you want nails to be thrown at you instead of that?" Seyoo sarcastically said, rolling her eyes.
"Can't you do more than this?" Luhan demanded.
"Xiao Lu, I'm just testing it okay?" She said.
"You....." he was boiling with anger, glaring at her.
"Hyung! Are you okay?" Sehun rushed at Luhan's side.
Luhan ignored him and walked near Seyoo.
"You think I'm afraid of you? Huh?" Luhan says.
"You know what? I'm like the lioness who chases the deer so I could eat him alive" Seyoo plainly says.
"But the deer was fast enough that's why that lioness can't chase him" Luhan said back to her.
"What are they saying?" Chanyeol asks Baekhyun who was beside him.
"I Don't know either" Baekhyun answers back.
"But the deer would ended up eaten anyways" She smirked at Luhan.
"That's if you can actually chase him" Luhan smirks back at her, turning his back and left.
Seyoo then glares at him. 
Exo followed Luhan. Hwayoung rushes at Seyoo's side.
"I have no idea what you two are talking about..." Hwayoung says.
"It's Nothing..Anyways, For now I'm Satisfied with this..." Seyoo says and walks off.
 

"I can't believe that girl did that to me!" Luhan plops in the sofa.

"She would fight back and won't easily give up Hyung" Chanyeol says.
"I Know that.. Idiot!" Luhan said making Chanyeol shut his mouth.
"I think she's cool.." Lay spoke up.
"What? Are you on her side?" Luhan asked.
"No..I'm on no one's side.." he said.
"I Agree with Lay gege.. She's cool" Tao says.
"Yaaah!" Luhan yells.
"Why can't you accept that there's someone who can actually stood up against you Hyung?" Sehun asks him.
"Yeahh with that I Agree" Chanyeol says.
"I Still think they're perfect for each other" Baekhyun says, earning Luhan's deathly glare.
"Okay..I'll shut up now.." He says and moves away from Luhan.
"Aha! I know how to win this....." Luhan smirked, standing up.
"Yah!! Hyung where are you going?" They shouted.
 

"Hwayoung, Can I borrow your Physics book?" Seyoo asked.

They were at the cafeteria, doing their Homeworks.
"Sure..here.." 
"Thanks.. I'll go get us drinks first" Seyoo says and left.
Hwayoung was reading her Book when someone yells at her.
"Yah! Where is she?" Luhan yelled, frightening Hwayoung.
"Se-Seyoo?" She stutters.
"Who else do you think I'm talking about..." Luhan harshly said back to her.
"Yah! What are you doing here?" Seyoo shouted, puting the drinks at the table.
"We need to talk.." Luhan says and pulls her with him leaving Hwayoung speechless.
"Yah!! Let go of me..you stupid.." Seyoo says trying to break free from his grip.
Luhan brought her near at the lockers. At this time the hallways were isolated.
"How about we end this game..." Luhan said.
"Pshhh. Like you'll won.." Seyoo says.
"Let's have a Swimming competition..Loser announces his defeat in the whole campus" he added.
"Ohh Please..." Seyoo rolls her eyes at him.
"Right...I forgot that Cats are afraid of water.." Luhan teased.
"Since when did a Deer learn how to swim?" Seyoo teased back.
"You....." Luhan gets near her, making her lean her back at the locker.
Seyoo gets awkward with their position. "O-okay Let's have that swimming competition.." she finally said.
"Great..Tomorrow. 3rd period.." Luhan says nearing his face at her.
"Ga-Game on!" Seyoo stutters as Luhan's face was an inch away from hers. 
"Do-Don't get any closer..or I'll Wushu you....Yahhh!" Seyoo closes her eyes as Luhan gets even closer.
"I'll See you lose tomorrow then...Good Luck" Luhan whispers with a laugh and walks away leaving her.
Seyoo stomps her feet in irritation. "I WON'T LET YOU WIN JERK!" she shouted at Luhan.
 

Back at Seyoo's house, She's currently in the pool practicing for tomorrow's big fight.

"I won't let that jerk win! NEVER!" she mumbles.
Then the scene where Luhan's face was an inch close to her pops in her mind. She felt her cheeks burning.
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm going insaneeee" She yelled.
 

[A/N] Heyyyy How are you guyssssss????? Long time no updateeee? Anyways, I FEEL BETTER NOW! Kyaaaaaaa~
 
So that's why Seyoo is the Lioness and Luhan is the Deer. Ohhhhhh \{O__O}/ 
 
Soo have you heard about Psy's Gentleman? Pshh Who am I Kidding! Of course you did! 
I'm so Addicted to it right now! Bwahahahaha
 
 
Oh and Hey Tell me what you think about this Chapter..Waahh I feel like I'm alone?
 
 I Know You! are going to comment :)
 
 You know what I'm sayiiinggg? \{*_*?}/
 
 Lay is an ADORABLE Unicorn*   
 
 Leaveee you guysss with thisss. Wo Ai Ni! chuchuchu *
#SAILORHUNPOSE \(O_O*)/