028

Never Gonna Fall For You

After a week, everything went back to normal. The Annual sports festival was a total success and even more successful than the last event. Seyoo, Kyungsoo and N were praised by Ms. Lee for doing a great job in arranging the event.

As a celebration Baekyeol had a great idea.

Today, they were bound to do everything Seyoo was longing to do ever since she came to Korea.

Baekhyun grabbed a pen and paper to list down the things Seyoo wanted to do.

First, she wanted to go experience shopping in Myeongdong.

Second, she would eat every Korean delicacy they would recommend.

Third, she wanted a night experience in Hongdae and go to a noraebang.

Fourth, she wanted to go biking at Hangang Park.

Lastly, she wanted to go to Lotte world.

The gang was already on their first destination: Myeongdong.

“Okay so what are we going to do now?” Chanyeol asked.

“Go shopping of course” Seyoo chirped.

“What? But I don’t like shopping” Kai whined.

“I second that” Sehun says.

“I third that” Lay added.

“Noona! I’ll go with you! Oh my god let’s go in the Gucci store!” Tao squeals, clinging his arm on hers.

“Me too noona, let’s go look for some eyeliner!” Baekhyun says, joining the club.

Seyoo smiles “Hwayoung, are you coming?” she asks her.

“Oh I think I’m going to stay here” she answered.

“Ya Luhan let’s go!” Seyoo ordered.

“What? I don’t want to go!” Luhan protested.

“You are coming with me! Get it?” she yells.

Luhan sighs. “Aish okay”

“We’ll see you later okay?” she says to the others, walking with Baekhyun and Tao happily.

Luhan followed grumpily. “Luhan, can you be faster!” she nags.

“Coming!” Luhan mumbles.

After 10 stores and a thousand whines from Luhan who’s bringing 12 bags in his hands already. Tao and Baekhyun eventually left the two of them purposely so Luhan’s left by himself bringing her things.

“Aren’t we going to eat? I’m hungry and tired and hungry” Luhan protests.

“Uhm okay let’s eat but oh wait how cute” she says yet again ignoring Luhan because of those cute cellphone charms she saw.

“Aish” Luhan sighed and put down the bags and stretches his arms.

“Things I do for this girl, ugh you’re so lucky I love you” Luhan mumbles and suddenly he hears someone calling his name.

“Luhan!” He thinks it’s just Seyoo so he decided to ignore her to for a moment.

“Gege!” Luhan was surprised, Seyoo never called him gege so he instantly looked back and saw a familiar face.

“Mei Li?”

“Hey gege, long time no see” she says and attacks him in a bear hug.

“Oh yeah long time no see” he slightly smiled, immediately taking off her grasp in him since he felt uncomfortable.

Who was Mei Li? She’s that girl from his former school back in China; she was that creepy stalker and would constantly cling on him. He was absolutely irritated with her back then.

“Gege where are the others? Tao gege? Yixing gege?” she asks trying to look cute infront of him.

“Uhm somewhere” Luhan answers timidly, wishing this conversation would end soon.

While they’re talking, Seyoo was about to go back to Luhan getting excited to give him those couple cellphone charms she bought.

“Hey Lu---Who are you?” Seyoo asks the girl with Luhan, obviously annoyed by her.

“Oh Seyoo you’re back” Luhan immediately goes next to Seyoo, snaking his arms on her waist.

“Luhan gege Who is this Ahjumma?” Mei Li asks Luhan.

“AHJUMMA?!!!???” Seyoo yelled. “AISH THIS LITTLE BRAT, HOW COULD SHE SAY I’M AN AHJUMMA!” she continued to yell and was about to grab Mei Li’s hair.

“Seyoo-ah calm down” Luhan whispers in her ear.

“But she called me an Ahjumma” Seyoo says with a pout.

“I’ll take care of this okay?” Luhan says in a sweet voice.

“Luhan gege I don’t like her” Mei Li whines.

“Ya! Mei Li, say sorry to her” Luhan orders.

“What? I didn’t do anything” the little brat protests.

“Say sorry, NOW!” Luhan yelled.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have called you that” she says with a bow.

Seyoo sighs “It’s okay, just watch your manners next time okay?”

“Anyways, Seyoo-ah this is Mei Li uhm my former hoobae back in my old school in China” Luhan says.

“Oh is that so?” Seyoo slightly smiled. “I’m Seyoo, Luhan’s uhm Girlfriend and Fiancé”

“WHAT?” Mei Li yells.

Luhan takes a hold of himself and whispers to Seyoo.

“So we’re official as in really?” Luhan asks her, trying his best not to jump in glee.

Seyoo bites her bottom lip and nods, trying to hide her smile.

“Luhan gege you already have a girlfriend and your engaged?” Mei Li asked with sadness in her eyes.

“I do and it’s her” Luhan smiled widely and caresses Seyoo’s cheek.

Mei Li rolls her eyes at the scene she’s witnessing.

“Oh wait let me get the bags I left there at the bench” Luhan left the two girls.

“Hey Mei Li want to play a game?” Seyoo asks her.

Mei Li looks up at her with irritation “What?”

“It’s called ‘BACK OFF. HE’S MINE!’ get it?” Seyoo smirks.

Mei Li gasps and bowed her head, unable to speak up.

“Hey I’m back” Luhan says, struggling with the bags

“Oh Luhan gege I need to go” Mei Li says.

“What? You’re going already? Why don’t you come with us to grab some lunch?” Seyoo asks.

“Uh No thanks, Bye Luhan gege and uhm Seyoo unnie” she says and hurriedly walks away from them.

“Bye Mei Li, nice meeting you” Seyoo chirps and rolls her eyes after.

“Woah that was….” Luhan says.

“What?” Seyoo asks.

“Awesome!”

“What are you talking about now?” Seyoo asks with an irritated face.

“Hey Mei Li want to play a game? It’s called ‘BACK OFF. HE’S MINE’ get it?” Luhan mimics what she says earlier.

“Ya!”

“I heard it all you know” Luhan chuckles.

“Well, that was…just…” Seyoo pouts.

“Don’t worry it’s okay, you should be like that often...I Like it” Luhan tickles her side.

“Like what?” she innocently asks.

“You being possessive” Luhan smirks.

“I am not being possessive!” she argues.

Luhan leans on her, their faces an inch away “Day 1 of us being official and you’re already Babe” he whispers on her ear.

Seyoo blushes madly. “From now on you’ll call me Lu-ge” he orders and kisses her cheek after.

“Ya Luhan what was that all about?!!” She yells as she runs after Luhan who’s already walking in front of her, leaving the bags.

“Wrong name babe” he says, still walking ahead of her.

“Ya come back here and help me with these!!” she says.

“Say the magic words first” Luhan smirks.

“Aish. Okay” she stomps her feet.

“I’m waiting Babe”

“Lu-ge, can you help me with these bags please? Pretty please Lu-ge?” she says with a little bit aegyo

Luhan walks back to her with a wide smile. “That’s more like it” he says and grabs all the bags.

“Now let’s go Luhan!” she crosses her arms on her chest.

“What?” Luhan looks at her.

“I mean…let’s go Lu-ge” she smiled.

“Okay as you say so Babe” Luhan chuckles while Seyoo rolls her eyes at him.


[A/N] okay 2nd update for today. Will update again soon chingus.

Kyaaa tell me what you think okay? commentjuseyoooo ^^

I'm craving for some comments from you guys.

Ppyong* Wo Ai Ni! Xie Xie