012

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

After 2 weeks of World War III...Nahh Just a war between Seyoo and Luhan. You don't even want to know how it has been.

The first week was still full of teasing games and to Seyoo's dismay she loses everytime, she didn't even know that they're having a game, it was something only Luhan knows. The second week, an interesting quarrel between the two happened.

*Flashback

Since tomorrow, He will be back at school Luhan thought of dying his  Blonde hair into Brown so he called his personal Hair stylist.

"Yah Xiao Lu who is he?" Seyoo asked.

"Why do you even want to know?" Luhan rolls his eyes.

"Annyeong, What's your name?" Seyoo asked the person.

"I'm Hajin, I'm Sir Luhan's Personal Hair stylist Ma'am" The guy said then bowed at her.

"Ohhh.. Can you style my hair too?" Seyoo asked him with puppy eyes.

"Sure Ma'am" The guy answered.

"Yaaahh! You can't! Why are you following her?" Luhan yelled to Hajin.

"Oh By the way, I'm Seyoo..I'm his fiance so from now on your my Personal Hair stylist too okay?" Seyoo cutely blinking her eyes.

"But Sir Luhan said that.." Hajin said but was cutted by Seyoo.

"Oh Don't mind him.." Seyoo smiled.

Luhan grabs her by the wrist and whispers in her ears.

"Yah! so you like being my fiance now huh?" Luhan smirks.

"Just for the Personal Hair stylist...but no I'm not your fiance yet and never will be" Seyoo smirks back.

"Pshh" Luhan gets back at his seat ordering Hajin to start dying his hair brown.

Seyoo who was just looking thought of something.

"Xiao Lu, Dye your hair Pink!" Seyoo suddenly shouted.

"What? You crazy?" Luhan said.

"No I'm not.." Seyoo simply answered.

"I don't like pink!" Luhan said.

"I think it suits you Xiao Lu.." Seyoo stops herself from laughing.

"Yah! I'm not joking! Why are you laughing! I don't like pink!" Luhan shouts.

"I'm also not joking...I think it suits you" Seyoo said trying to pull a straight face but ended up still laughing a bit.

"Yaaaah!" Luhan yells.

"Sir I Agree I think it suits you too" Hajin spoke.

"Really? You think so?" Luhan looked at his personal hair stylist and Hajin nods.

"You see. Hajin agrees too" Seyoo gave him a look.
"Okay then I'll dye my hair pink.. But you'll go blonde" Luhan also gave her a look.

"It's fine I like blonde anyways.." Seyoo smiled.

"But it don't look good on you.." Luhan teased.

"Yaaaaah!" Seyoo yells.

*End of Flashback

But the day before they were finally going back to school, Luhan was being ignored by Seyoo so what Luhan did was throw Seyoo's SHINee posters in the pool. Of course Seyoo was very angry that she burned 3 Designer Shirts of Luhan. After that they rushed to their rooms closing the door with a bang.


 

Anyways, Today they were finally going back to school and guess what?

TOGETHER.

They both enter the school gates, which is filled by lots of students. Half was Luhan's fangirls of course and the other ones were those people who were just curious of what's happening.

When both were in the hallway, they go in their seperate ways not minding each other.

Mina and Jei, Luhan's fangirls gossips about the two.

"Woah Did you see Luhan Oppa's New Pink Hair? Waaah He's so handsome in Pink" Mina said to her friend Jei.

"I Know right. Anyways, with his new hair..somethings also new" Jei says.

"What? blonde girl?" Mina asked.

"Choi Seyoo...." Jei gritted her teeth.

"Aish Right. Why is she with him?" Mina stomps her feet in irritation.

"I don't know..but we'll find out soon" Jei said and walks to their room.


 

Exo, Seyoo and Hwayoung were in their new room. Since they are in a special class now.

"Hey Hyung Nice hair" Sehun complimented Luhan.
Luhan ignored him.
"It was my idea to dye it pink" Seyoo smiles.

Luhan then rolls his eyes at what she said.

"Waaah Really Noona? Luhan gege actually agreed with your idea?" Tao said, amused.

"Of course he will..She's his fiance.. Babo" Baekhyun said.

"And I like your blonde hair too" He added.
"Hmm Thanks.. Anyways, How did you know about the fix marriage engaged blah blah?" Seyoo asks.

Baekhyun starts to explain everything.

Everyone was listening to Baekhyun and Luhan pretends not to hear Baekhyun's story but he is actually interested.

"Remember the day Hwayoung, Chanyeol and I visited you?" Baekhyun says.

(A/N: It was in Chapter 9)

"Ohh Yeah I remember.." Seyoo said.

"That day, we were all called by Ms. Lee and she said that we will be in a special class with you two.. and she added that it is because you both are getting engage" Baekhyun explained.

"That explains why were acting weird that day" Hwayoung pointed out.

"Don't forget that Ms. Lee said that the engagement thing is suppose to be a secret" Lay said.

Everyone nods.

"This is over reacting.. How sure are they that I am agreeing on being engage with her?" Luhan scoffs.

"Yah! It's not Like I'll agree with it too!" Seyoo shouts.

"But you two look good together!" Chanyeol chimed, getting glares from the engaged 'couple'.

"Okay I should shut up" Chanyeol murmured.

"Oh hey look at the text mesage I receive..It's about the.." Tao said gaining all the attention.

"Hey I received it too.." Sehun said and soon all of them said that they received it also.

*SMS

It was confirmed that the reason why Exo, Choi Seyoo and Jung Hwayoung were in a special class together is to protect a big secret. Luhan and Seyoo was engaged.

"Yaaaahh! How did this.." Luhan shouts.

"Oh God We're Dead" Baekhyun whispered.

"Who could have spread the news?" Seyoo wondered.

And soon all of them were looking at one person.

"Y-yaah! Wh-Why are you all loo-looking at me?" Chanyeol stutters almost burning because of their stare.
"Park Chanyeooooool!!!!!" all of them shouted.


 

"Oh My god. Luhan is engaged with that Seyoo?" Jei screamed.

"NOOOOOO!" Mina also screamed.

Both of them screaming out their broken fangirl dreams at the cafeteria where all the student were gossiping about the issue.

That's when Exo and the two girls walked in the cafeteria.

Jei, whining like a kid approached Luhan clinging on to him.
"Luhan oppa..tell me this is not true!" She whines.

Luhan getting irritated pushes her and pulls Seyoo by her side.
"It's true..Choi Seyoo and I are engaged" Luhan basically shouted for all the people to hear.

Seyoo elbows Luhan. "Yah why did you announced it like that!" She whispered.

"I don't like it but for the sake of getting away from this irritating fangirls.. Let's pretend we agree to this engagement okay?" Luhan whispers back.

"and Why the hell am I going to agree with what you want?" she says.

"Because I'll burn all your SHINee merchandise if you won't" Luhan warned.

"I'm going to kill you Xiao Lu" Seyoo said and without any choice she agreed with Luhan.

"Hey Babe let's get out of here.." Luhan says draping his arms around her shoulders.

Seyoo almost vomiting with what she heard just answers "Yeaah O-okay"

They left, leaving Jei, Mina and the other fan girls crying out their broken fan girl dreams.


 

"Woah You're the man Hyung!" Chanyeol patted Luhan's back.

"Are you forgetting what you did huh?" Luhan glared at Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I didn't know it would spread like that" Chanyeol bows his head.

Baekhyun gave him a smack in the head. "Of course it would spread like that you idiot!"

"You call noona 'Babe' huh Hyung?" Sehun asked.

Luhan ignores him like last time.

"Yuckkk! I was like vomiting on the spot when I heard it" Seyoo says.

"Psshh I think you like it!"  Hwayoung teases her.

"Yaaah! You! What's going on between you and Baekhyun!" Seyoo says.

"I--I don't know what you're saying" The both of them said almost in unison.

"Yah Xiao Lu we saw them right? You two were in that Bubble Tea shop together" 

Luhan nods.

"Yah It's not like that!" Baekhyun said.

"Sehun forced us to buy his Bubble Tea!" Hwayoung added.
"Are you two dating Hyung?" Tao asked.

"Yah Baekhyun why didn't you told me you were dating her?" Chanyeol says.

"Hyung, you're dating our fan club president?" Sehun butts in.

"Fan club president?" All of them looked at Sehun.

"I'm joking" Sehun chuckled.


[A/N] Annyeong~ I updated~!!! hahahakap!

I don't know what to say about this Chapter. Mehehe 

So what do you think about it? Errr.. In this story..There's the HIstory of Luhan's Pink Hair. HAHAHA!

COMMENT PLEASEE.

And Once Again THANKS FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! SUPERRRRRR~ 

Here's a Hearteuu for all of you!

OhMyGod What is Chanyeol doing??? (-_-")

Here's the right one.. hahahahakap \{*^*}/

By the way can you check out my New Infinite Fanfic? 

Here it is : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433690/coffee-princess-and-the-7-guys-with-infinite-charms-infinite-myungsoo-woohyun

Subscribe ^^ Thanks..

I'll update soon ^^ Mehehehe c(*^*c)

KaiSoo~ KaiSoo~ awuhwuhwuh :D