007

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

It was Break time, 1 period left and then It's already time for the Big Fight.
Seyoo was Warming up, Stretching her arms.
"Seyoo-ah You sure about this?" Hwayoung worringly asks.
"Of Course..I actually called some people to prepare a lot of speakers for Luhan so that everyone even those who are outside the campus can hear how he admits defeat" Seyoo evily smiles.
Hwayoung sighs.
"Don't you trust me? I'm a Champion in swimming you know?" Seyoo proudly says.
"You're my only friend in school and you're surely the best..I Trust you.." Hwayoung gave her a thumbs up.
"Pshh..I know I am the best..Bamratatata" Seyoo says and they both laughed.

Meanwhile, Luhan was just sitting like a prince in the sofas.

"Gege aren't you going to exercise or something?" Tao asks him.
"I Don't need that.." 
"You're so going to lose" Chanyeol mumbles. Unlucky for him Luhan heard it.
"What did you say?" he glares at Chanyeol.
"uhh I said Seyoo is so going to losee.. he he he" Chanyeol moves away from Luhan.
"Are you even good at Swimming?" Lay asks.
"Of Course I do" Luhan yells.
"Well Good Luck to you Hyung.. I heard she's a Champion in swimming!" Sehun warns.
"Shut up if you don't have anything good to say Maknae" he glares at hims.
"Seriously, What are you going to do if you Lose Hyung?" Baekhyun asks Luhan.
"I won't lose that's a fact...I can Imagine her begging for forgiveness already..." He smirks to himself.

By this time, Everybody was now at the Swimming Pool. Armed with their Banners and everything.

Luhan was confidently smiling, determined that he's going to win. 
"Hyung It's clear that all the boys in school hates you.." Chanyeol whispers to Luhan pointing to the right side of the swimming pool where all the boys in school cheers for Seyoo.
"Pshhh..I don't care" he looks at the loads of fangirls cheering for him  at the left side of the pool.
"Good Luck Seyoo. You got to win this! Fighting!" Hwayoung smiles at her widely.
"Thanks Hwayoungiee" she said and pinches her cheeks.
Someone tapped Seyoo on her shoulder. "Noona! Good Luck! Fighting!" Sehun and Tao beamed.
"Isn't Luhan going to be mad at you guys for saying that?" Seyoo asks, surprise by the two.
"Nope, He doesn't mind.." Sehun smiled widely, Tao nodding.
"YAH! OH SEHUN! HUANG ZI TAO! GET BACK HERE!" Luhan shouted.
"Hmmm? What are you saying again?" Seyoo chuckles at the two.
Sehun and Tao scratches their head and goes back to the Left side of the pool.
Wild screams can be heard at both sides. Fangirls endlessly screaming Luhan's name and a Lot of Boys screaming Seyoo's name. The Fight was about to start. Both of them positions themselves.
"Ready to lose Little Girl?" Luhan said to Seyoo smirking at her.
"You're so gonna eat your words later XiaoLu!" Seyoo answers back with a deathly glare.
And then the school bell started to ring and that indicates the start of the fight, both was now in the water, swimming like their lifes depend on it.
"Who do you think will win?" Baekhyun asks Lay.
"The Girl.." Lay answers.
"Yeah Me too" Baekhyun nods.

The sudden rang of the school bell surprises Ms. Lee, the guidance counselor.

"What was that?" She wondered.
Then someone opened the door of her office. "Ma'am the students didn't attend their classes...Someone was having a Swimming Competition" A Teacher reported.
"What? Who are those students?" Ms. Lee rose from her seat.
"Mr. Xi and Ms. Choi.." 
And immediately Ms. Lee went out of her office to go and check what's happening.
When she arrived a lot of screaming was heard it was already the middle of the fight.
Ms. Lee whistled, loud enough for all the students to hear and they all turn silent.
Ms. Lee walks near the pool shouting " Mr. Xi..Ms. Choi get out of the water this instant!" 
Getting both of their attention, The two went out of the pool, soaked with water.
"Do you know what trouble you've cause? the both of you?" Ms. Lee shouted.
Seyoo glares at Luhan. *It's Luhan Jerk's fault* she thought.
"Proceed to my office now!" She ordered.
"But---" Luhan tried to protest.
"Luhan! I said now!" she yelled. Seyoo and Luhan then proceeded to her office.
"All of you students! Get back to your class!" she shouts and the students quickly gets back to their own classes like nothing happened.
 

 

[A/N] Annyeong~ NO long author's note this time. Double or Triple update for today okay? HAHAHA The long author's note later okay? Idk What day is today so yeah. Happy 4-20

Okay KILL.ME.NOW. 

 

I KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS OKAY? WAAAH It's #HappyLuhanDay .. Meheheh Later Later.

I can't CONTAIN MY FEELS!

Comment pleasee tell me what you think about the story now? pleassseeee :) FOR LUHAN :)