011

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

Seyoo was currently watching a k-drama in the television, when Luhan sits at the far end of the sofa. Seyoo then ignores his prescence.

"Yah!" Luhan trys to get her attention.

Seyoo continues to ignore him.

"Yahhhh!" Luhan said.

Seyoo was laughing at the funny scene in the k-drama and once again Luhan was ignored.

Pissed off, Luhan stands up and gets the remote, turning off the television.

"Yah Xiao Lu! I'm watching..Why did you do that?" Seyoo protests.

"I'm calling you just seconds ago and you won't even pay attention" Luhan said.

"Calling me? Pssh. Is my name 'Yah'?" Seyoo rolls her eyes at him.

"Its not my problem if your name doesn't exist in my dictionary" Luhan mumbles.

"Oh Come on..Dictionary my face..Your brain is so tiny even a little information won't be there" Seyoo teases.

Luhan was a bit pissed off *Oh so you want a teasing game?* he thought.

 "Pshh...Taemin obsessed" Luhan mumbles.

"I'm not affected by that Xiao Lu.." Seyoo mehrongs.

"How about this?" Luhan was holding her Taemin Chibi stuff toy.
"Yah! Give me that! How did you get inside my room?" Seyoo shouted.

"I have ways.." Luhan says.

"Give that to me!!!" Seyoo shouted and gets it from him.

"Anyways, Have you heard about me being your parents future son-in-law?" Luhan asks still holding the stuff toy.

"and so What?" Seyoo says still making her way to get the stuff toy.

"Do you have a sister?" Luhan asks, holding the stuff toy in the air, away from Seyoo's reach.
"I Do..so give that back!" Seyoo says still trying to get the stuff toy.

Jihae who was on her way out looks at them and mumbles "But Miss Seyoo is an only child"

"Oh So you're an only child?" Luhan smirks at her.

"Aishh Okay! You get the idea..but like I'll let that thing happen" Seyoo then gives up on getting her stuff toy.

"Like I'll agree on getting married with you" Luhan says and sat down the sofa.

Seyoo just ignores him. "Hey Jihae where are you going?" she asks.

"At the Supermarket Miss Seyoo" Jihae answered.
"Ohh Shopping for food supplies? Let me do that.. You stay home okay?" Seyoo then went to the front door about to leave.

"O-okay?" Jihae was out of words.
"Yahh! I'll come!" Luhan said throwing Seyoo's stuff toy and follows her.

"Take care Miss Seyoo and Mr. Luhan" Jihae said before the two had left.
 


 

 

"Yah! Aren't we going to take a Car?" Luhan asked Seyoo.

Seyoo ignores his question and keeps on walking.

"Yah Choi Seyoo!" Luhan yells at her.

Seyoo stops arriving at a bus stop.

"We're going to ride a Bus..problem with that?" Seyoo finally answers him.

"Pshhh So cheap.." Luhan mumbles.

"Why? You never ride a bus before?" Seyoo asks him.
"It's not like that..What do you think of me? Alien? I ride one when I was in China" Luhan says.

"Like I'll believe that" Seyoo then gets on the bus.

Luhan follows. "I Don't care if you believe it or not" He says.

Seyoo then takes a seat, also Luhan takes a different seat at the back of hers.

On their way to the supermarket no one dared to talk to each other but when the bus stopped at a certain place where a guy gets on..Luhan observes him and sees him coming his way to take a seat next to Seyoo. Luhan then stands up quickly to take that seat making the guy take another seat.

"Yah! Why are you here? Aren't you sitting at the back?" Seyoo asks.

"You ask to much questions.." Luhan answered and just ignored her.

 


 

 

Finally they arrived at the Supermarket.

Seyoo was walking and Luhan was just following her.

"Yah Why are you just following me?" Seyoo looks back at him.

"What?" Luhan asked.

"Go get a cart will you!" Seyoo nagged.

"Pshh Okay.." Luhan rolls his eyes and went off to get a cart.

Seyoo was walking and taking a look at different things while Luhan was pushing the cart, just following her.

"Yah! Get me some Oreos okay!" Luhan ordered.

"Why would I?" Seyoo says.

"Pshh I know you like them too!" Luhan teases her. He actually saw the shopping list and Oreos were written there with a heart beside it.

Seyoo continues to walk leaving him behind.

"Aha! 2 strikes so far" Luhan smiles knowing he had won another teasing game with her.

After getting all what they need. They were at the counter to pay for it.

"Oh wait I forgot something.. Xiao Lu get some coffee will you? White coffee okay?" Seyoo ordered.

"Why would I?" Luhan said mimicking what she said last time, smirking at her in the process.

*Lazy * Seyoo thought. "Aish...I'll go get it myself..Wait here" She said and left.

After getting the coffee Seyoo was back at the counter.

The Cashier Girl was already checking all the purchase and was basically having a flirting stare with Luhan.

Seyoo pissed off by waiting because Cashier girl was really slow on checking.Finally with the last product she's checking, Seyoo can't take it anymore.

 "Just take the credit card and stop the damn flirting stare with HIM!" Seyoo shouted making all the people look at them.

Luhan just shrugged..interested with the scene. Cashier Girl was now frightened about the fuming Seyoo's attitude and she was of course embarass with all the people looking.

"Sorry Ma'am" Cashier Girl says.

Seyoo didn't answer and just gets the credit card still with a pissed mood. She gets two bags and left.

"Pardon my 'Girlfriend'..She's not in the mood today" Luhan smiled, basically saying it to all the people who was actually watching. He gets the three bags and left trailing behind Seyoo.

"If I'm that Girl of course I'll be mad when someone flirts with my boyfriend" The Girl from the other counter whispers to Cashier Girl who was still embarassed about what happened.


 

"Yah! Choi Seyoo! are you Jealous a while ago?" Luhan teasingly asked Seyoo who was walking infront of him.

"In your dreams Xiao Lu..." Seyoo rolls her eyes.

"Did you saw yourself fuming in anger? Psshh you're so jealous" Luhan teases again.

Seyoo ignores her. "Hey I'm just joking..How about we go somewhere and rest first? My hand hurts carrying three bags" Luhan says.

"What?" Seyoo asks.

"It's my treat okay..I'll treat you my 'Girlfriend' " Luhan said giving impact to the last word.

"Yahh I'm not your girlfriend!" Seyoo trys to kick him.

*Strike 3* Luhan thought and chuckles.


 

They arrived at the bubble tea shop where Seyoo and Hwayoung first went.

Luhan takes a seat and motions her to take a seat too.

"You go order since it's my treat" Luhan ordered.

"You..Aish.." Seyoo then stands up and left. *Such a Lazy * she thought.

After ordering she brought the drinks and gave one to Luhan.

"Yah! Here you go.." She said.

"Wait..How did you know I like Taro?" Luhan asks and noticed Taro was also what she ordered for herself.

"I didn't know you like it..It's what I like so it's what I ordered." Seyoo said expressionless and takes a sip at her bubbletea.

Luhan rolls his eyes and just enjoys his bubbletea.


 

Still drinking their precious Taro bubble tea, Luhan suddenly spoke when a certain person entered the shop.

"Isn't that Baekhyun? ...with that girl?" Luhan said.

Seyoo looked at where he was looking "Wait..that's Hwayoung"

"Why are they together?" Luhan asked.

"Don't ask me. I don't know either.Babo" Seyoo said.

"Let's go" Luhan stands up and Seyoo followed.

"Byun Baekhyun!" Luhan called him.

Baekhyun looked and was surprised at who he saw. He was about to run for it but Luhan caught him.

"Trying to escape huh?" Luhan said to him.

"Hey Hwayoung didn't expect to see you here" Seyoo says to Hwayoung who was just standing there.

"Uhhh Se-Seyoo It's not..." Hwayoung stutters.

"Why are you two together?" Seyoo asks.

"Seyoo It's not what you think it is" Baekhyun said.
"Are you two dating?" Luhan asked Baekhyun.

"Hyung It's not like that" Baekhyun answered.
"Anyways we don't need your answer.. Xiao Lu Let's go.. Don't forget the groceries okay?" Seyoo chuckles on her way out of the shop.

"Yah Choi Seyoo!" Luhan shouts, struggling on holding 5 bags.

He also left, leaving the two behind.

"Aish. Curse Oh Sehun for forcing us to buy his bubble tea" Baekhyun said.

"Now we're mistaken" Hwayoung whines.

Hwayoung and Baekhyun is actually ordered by Sehun to go out of the campus to buy him Bubbletea.


[A/N] Annyeong guys~~~ I updated..ppyong *** *throws confetti*

What do you think about this Chapter? This is my Personal Favorite actually. HAHAHAH LOL

Tell me Tell me :)) Waaahh I love to read your lovely comments ^^

Anyways, please support my newly posted One shots

Baekhyun - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433104/that-eyeliner-you-exo-exok-baekhyun

Sehun- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433116/a-fanmade-banner-you-exo-exok-sehun

Thank you ^^ I'll update very soon.. XD

MwahMwahMwah