004

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

[A/N] WHAT DAY IS IT AGAIN? 04/12? Just like I Promise Guysss ^(*.*)^ 
#HappySehunDay
 

 

Next Day, Seyoo was at the campus early at 6:30 am. She wanted to check that Dance studio.
She was walking her way there, stretching her arms in the process.
She was about to get inside when someone is also at the door about to get out of the Dance studio. Seyoo who was shocked, jumps and was about to wushu that person but he takes hold of her arm.
"Uhhh.." she don't know what to say. He was one of Exo. The one with the Dimple. Lay? 
He lets go of her arm saying "It's free now. You can use it" talking about the Dance studio and then he left without letting Seyoo talk.
"What just happened?" Seyoo says to herself as she enters the Dance studio.
The Appearance of the Dance Studio caughts her attention. "Waaah This is so High tech" she automatically went to the Music Booth about to plug in her Iphone but there's an Ipod that was left there.
"Maybe this belongs to that guy..I Should give it to him later then" She says and plugged in her Iphone. 
 

Seyoo enters the Class not minding all the looks on her. She just normally takes a sit.

She put her bag in her side. She notices everyone was staring and it's getting on her nerves already.
*WHY WON'T THEY STOP STARING AT ME!* She thought.
Just when she was about to put her notebook at her desk she noticed a paper on it.
 
She looked at it with a boring expression and everyone was starting to whisper about it. 
 
 
*Pshhhh Blood you say? Smells like Ketchup to me. I'M NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT SCARED ABOUT YOUR THREAT LUHAN JERK* She thought.
She just crumpled the paper and put it in her bag just like nothing happened. She then notice someone at her side was looking at her, mouth wide open. Two people to be exact. They were Luhan's friends. Part of Exo. Chanyeol and Baekhyun?
She then looks at the two with a smile. "Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked.
"Uhh Uhh Nothing.." Baekhyun stuttered.
"I'm Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun" The other one said with a toothy grin.
"Ohh Nice to meet you then.." she said looking back at the front.
But then she remembered something. "Oh Hey Chanyeol, Baekhyun?"
"What is it?" The Duo answered in unison.
"Lay, He's your friend right? He left this at the Dance studio I think" she says handing the Ipod.
"Oh yeah this is Lay Hyung's Ipod" Baekhyun says.
"We'll just give it to him" Chanyeol added.
"O-okay.." she then focuses her attention to their teacher who just arrived and was about to start the Class.
 

When It's time for Lunch, Seyoo quickly fixes her things. She was about to get out of the room busy with her Iphone. When....

*SPLASH* She was dripping wet from water.
 
"FU--My Phone is wet!!!" she yelled, her Iphone also dripping from water.
And then everybody at the hallway started to laugh at her.
*THAT LUHAN JERK...UGHHH He'll pay for this* She thought, running down the hallway when Hwayoung spotted her. 
"What happened to you?" Hwayoung asked.
"You guess.." Seyoo sighs.
"Aishh. Come on let's get you some Clothes to change into"
"No! Where is that Luhan JERK?!?!" she shouted, loud enough for all the people to hear.
"At Exo's lounge" One student who she didn't know answers.
"Well, Thanks for that.." She angrily walks her way.
"Yah! Seyoo! Don't go there! Seyoo Stop!" Hwayoung shouted, following her in the process.
 

"Yah Hyung you actually send her one of those thing like the Red Card in the Drama 'Boys over Flowers'?" Baekhyun asked Luhan who was sitting in the sofas.

Luhan didn't respond and was just staring at nothing and smiling like an Idiot.
"Hyung actually did what?" Sehun asked, shocked about what he heard.
"It's a threat or something like that..Sehun" Chanyeol explains. While Lay just looks at Luhan.
"Ohhhh..." Sehun and also Tao nodded, understanding the point.
"She'll be exploding like a volcano anytime now.." Luhan spoke, smiling evily.
"What?" The other four except Lay shouted.
That's when they heard someone screaming. They saw Seyoo who was dripping wet from water holding her Iphone which is also wet.
 "Where's that Luhan Jerk?!?!?" Seyoo yelled.
"Yahhh! What are you doing here? You're not allowed here!" Luhan rosed from his sit pointing at her.
"You! Look at what you've done to my phone...It's ruined. GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE!" Seyoo demanded.
"Why would I? Aren't you rich enough to buy yourself a new one?" Luhan says.
"You TRASHFACEJERK..." Seyoo sighs calming herself down. "Okay. I'll let this pass" she mumbled.
"Oh So Little Girl is giving up already.." Luhan teases her.
"So that's what you thought?!? And If you're guessing that I won't fight back, Well duhh you're wrong. The game was just about to start Xiao Lu" she turned her back on him and was about to left.
"And one more thing..." She looked back at him. 
*BAM* She kicked him down there. And immediately Luhan falls down from the pain, .
"WOAAAAAHHH" said by the other EXO Boys.
"Damn It.. You're so Dead.. Choi Seyoo" He says from the pain.
"That's what you get for dangerously playing with Choi Seyoo.. See you Xiao Lu" She says and left.
Lay looks at Seyoo, stopping himself from laughing.
"Hyung are you Okay?" Baekhyun helps Luhan.
"Does it look like I'm okay? Should I kick your balls too so you'll know???!!!!" Luhan shouted.
"What does Xiao Lu means?" Sehun suddenly asked. "Yeah what does that mean?" Chanyeol also asked.
"It means Little Deer.." Lay said to the younger lads.
"Ohhh So Lu from Hyung's name means Deer?" Sehun asks.
"Yep" Tao answers.
"WOW! She even had a nickname for you Hyung...How sweet" Baekhyun exclaims.
"SHUT UPPP!!!" Luhan screamed.
 

News about what happened spread like fire throughout the campus.

Seyoo and Hwayoung, who was at the Girl's Restroom talks about it too.
"So you actually did kick him down there?" Hwayoung asks, about to laugh.
"Yeahh..He didn't know who he's playing with. He had no idea I was very good at playing this game" Seyoo who was looking good with her new clean uniform, drys up her hair.
"You're unbelievable Seyoo..Don't tell me you have plans to take revenge also?" Hwayoung asks.
"Hmmm Maybe..." Seyoo evily smiles.
"Waahh Tell me!" 
"You just wait and see for yourself okay?..Anyways, I'll go buy a new phone later. Wanna come?" 
"Sureee!" Hwayoung said excitedly
"Well then, I'll see you later!" Seyoo says and both had left the Restroom and proceed to their Class.
 

When Classes was ended, Seyoo and Hwayoung met up in the Campus' gates.

"Let's Go?" Seyoo asks.
"Nae..." Hwayoung playfully answered. Both of them excited to go the mall.
Arriving at the mall, Seyoo comlipents how big it was.
"I've never been to any Mall here in Korea...It's actually my first" Seyoo says.
"Well then, Enjoy your first time" Hwayoung says, pulling her.
They went to an Electronics Shop, and was looking at the different gadgets out there.
"Miss, Can I look at the Iphone 5 please" Seyoo said to the Saleslady.
"What you color Ma'am?" she asked.
"I'd like the White one" Seyoo says.
"Here you go Ma'am.." she said handing the box to her.
"Okay I'll buy this.. " Seyoo then hands her credit card.
"Is there anything else you would want to buy Ma'am?" the saleslady asked.
"Uhh That Iphone case..May I have two of that?" 
"Oh Okay Ma'am" she gets the Iphone case.
"Thanks for buying here in our shop Ma'am, Please come again. She handed her their purchase.
Seyoo opens her new phone.
"Why did you buy two Iphone cases?" Hwayoung curiously asked.
"Cause the other one is for you.." she said and handed it to her.
"What? You don't have to" Hwayoung says.
"No..I want you to have it so we can have the same Case.. See" Seyoo says showing her.
"Thank You Seyoo.." Hwayoung says to her.
"It's Nothing.." she smiled.

[A/N] Get ready for a very long Author's Note by your Craaazzzzy Author :)

Whyyyyyy????? BECAUSE IT"S OH SEHUN'S BIRTHDAY!!! *throws Sehun* *realizes Sehun is in Korea* [T.T]

Lemme start the #HappySehunDay Special okie?

 It was trending 1st and 6th okayyy? Exotics are Jjang~! 

Dear Oh Sehun,
I'm not find oppa. I want to see you badly and give you a hug and drink Bubbletea with you and Dance with you and Sing with you.I Hope I can Teleport to Korea to greet you personally. I'm not joke. Thehun oppa, Thanks to you I'm madly in love with Luhan now because of HunHan and everything. Thanks to you I discovered I have lisp too... Thomeone like you~. You don't know how much I Love you...How much EXOTICS LOVE YOU! You Alreadyyy! World's FLOWER BOY Happy Happy Birthday! Keep on wrecking my Bias list okay?? More Hunhan Moments to come. More Derps to come. EXO Comeback NOW! \(T.T)/

Love, Luhanologist

Lemme Spam you with Sese okay? :P

      

     

Anyways, what do you think about Chapter 4??? Tell me what you think okay? *throws milk* *gets soak by sweet milk*

  I won't stop with the Sehun thing?? :P   

            

*Bbuing Bbuing* Okay I'll Stop *throws candies* I'll update tomorrow ^^ Annyeong--- Sorry for a Long Author's note. *bows twelve times* 

I Love youuu GUYSSSS Comment plsss. ^^ Chuchuchu