024

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

The Next Day is a School Day. It’s a Day with a Nice Weather.

Seyoo is better now, thanks to Luhan for being all caring and everything.

At Lunch, The gang was gathered in the cafeteria.

“Hey I haven’t seen Suho hyung” Chanyeol says and as if on cue Suho was on his way to their table.

“How are you guys?” Suho asks.

“We’re fine” they all answered in chorus.

“Enjoyed your weekend?”

“Of Course hyung! It’s good to be back in the city!” Kai says.

“And how are you two doing?” he asks, looking at Seyoo and Luhan.

“We’re fine” Seyoo answers, smiling at Suho.

“Oh well, I’ll go now. See you later at class…Don’t forget we have recitation so you guys better study!” Suho reminded as he waved at them.

“Aish I hate recitations!” Tao whines. “I didn’t even study!” Sehun says, agreeing with Tao.

“Because all we did is play video games last night right?” Kai asked Sehun.

“And I lost…I know I know” Sehun rolled his eyes at Kai who is laughing.

“So you two are going out now right?” Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol looks at him weirdly “Who are you talking to?”

“Obviously, to Seyoo and Luhan hyung” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the taller guy.

Seyoo laughs “No not yet”

“What?” All of them almost yelled, well not really all of them.

“You’re not a couple yet?” Kyungsoo asks with his signature wide eyes.

Seyoo nods.

“She says I need to court her first…struggle and impress her blah blah blah” Luhan explains.

“Hey but it doesn’t look like that…look at you two! Couple things, holding hands…so what do you call that?” Tao asks.

“It’s called courting” Seyoo laughs at them.

“More like a make out session and I suggest you two to get a room” Chanyeol chuckles to his suggestion which earned him a smack at the head from Luhan.

“Speaking of couples…I think we have a new one” Sehun whispers.

They all looked at Hwayoung and Lay who were totally immersed in their conversation and soon the two of them realized that they are the ones left talking.

“What?” Both of them asked in unison.

“Are you two kind of dating there or anything?” Kai who was always the sneaky boy says.

“What? No no” They both denied.

They all shrugged, smiling at the two who was now blushing hard.

“Anyways, I should go to the library to get some books for later…Excuse me” Seyoo says, standing up.

“I’ll go with you” Luhan says.

“No. I would like to have some time away from you” Seyoo smiles.

“What?” Luhan yells.

“Calm Down…I’ll be back okay?” Seyoo rolls her eyes at him.

“Why wouldn’t you want me to come with you?” Luhan asks, crossing his arms on his chest.

Seyoo ignores him “Baekhyun come with me” she says.

“Now you want to go with him but not with me?” Luhan complains.

“You’re so dramatic Luhan…” Seyoo says, as Baekhyun stand up and follows her.

“Bye Hyung!” Baekhyun says, teasing his hyung.

“I’m going to kill you later Baekhyun!” Luhan managed to yell.


Arriving at the library, Baekhyun was walking at Seyoo’s left side. He had volunteered to carry the books for her.

“Hey, why do you need all this books?” Baekhyun asked as they both sat at the chair and he puts the books in the table.

“I’m not lying about wanting to study okay? I’m not like you guys!” Seyoo answered.

“Hey! Not all of us are like that! Don’t you know Me, Lay hyung and Luhan hyung are so smart?” Baekhyun says, boasting about himself a lot.

“I’m not so sure of that” Seyoo mumbles.

“Never mind and I almost forgot…I never saw Luhan hyung panic just like yesterday usually he’s cool with things” Baekhyun says.

“I was surprised with him doing the caring and stuff” Seyoo said honestly.

“Me too…Me too…He really likes you don’t you think?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah I think so”

“Do you like him too?”

“Of course I do…now let me read my book” Seyoo says.

Baekhyun shrugs, he let her read her book and he was just looking around being quiet.

“Hey Seyoo” Baekhyun whispered.

“What?” Seyoo asked her attention still on the book.

“There’s this guy who’s staring at you…” he continues to whisper.

“Huh?”

“I swear he had been staring at you the whole time” he added.

“Maybe he’s staring at you and not me” Seyoo answered, getting annoyed.

“I’m positive…he’s staring at you…why would he stare at me?” Baekhyun says.

Seyoo get annoyed so she looked up from the book and true to what Baekhyun said the guy was really staring at her.

She caught his stare and smiled at him and the guy quickly looked the other way blushing, walking away with a book on his hand.

Seyoo shrugs and ignored it “I told you” Baekhyun said to her.

“Yeah whatever let’s go” Seyoo says, standing up and already walks away leaving Baekhyun who followed like a child.


“Hey you’re back!” Luhan says.

“Yeah I’m back” Seyoo mumbles, taking a seat.

Minutes later Suho arrived, greeting everyone.

“So guys are you ready for the recitation?” He asks.

“NO!” Tao, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol answered in Unison.

While the rest nodded meaning they are ready for it.

“Okay whether some of you didn’t study we’ll still have it today” Suho announces.

“Ah dang it” Chanyeol mumbles.

“Hyung, Let’s have it tomorrow please!” Sehun pleads with puppy eyes, same as Kai and Tao.

But to their dismay Suho ignored them and continued the recitation with a roll call of names.


When classes ended, the gang was gathered in EXO’s lounge.

The younger ones were playing some video games like usual, it’s like getting low grades in recitation never happened today.

“Yes Oh Sehun you die!” Kai cheers.

“Dang it! New game! New game!” Sehun yells.

“Hey it’s my turn now!” Tao whines.

“I obviously won’t have my turn” Kyungsoo mumbles, sighing.

Chanyeol was busy pissing off Baekhyun who was playing Temple run on his Ipad.

“Damn it Park Chanyeol I’m trying to play here!” Baekhyun complains.

“Weak…weak” Chanyeol teases.

Lay was just sitting comfortably listening to music not even paying attention to them.

Well, Hwayoung is a little busy today and had to go home early.

While the Couple was sitting on the sofas, Luhan was teaching Seyoo how to solve the Rubix Cube.

“I am never going to get it” Seyoo whines.

“Are you giving up?” Luhan asks.

“Obviously” she rolls her eyes at him.

“It’s like this see…why don’t you get it?” he says and demonstrates.

“Ahh I just…don’t bother to teach me anymore” Seyoo says and sighs, resting her head on Luhan’s shoulder.

“Aww It’s okay…” Luhan ruffles her hair.

“Okay it’s getting boring already” Seyoo says, looking at him.

“Yeah I agree” Luhan draw circles at her hand.

“Hmm…Should we go home already?” Seyoo asks.

“Well, do you want to go somewhere?”

“Yeah…I do” she grins.

“How about we eat somewhere?”

“I would love that” she nods.

And after that they both left without even saying goodbye to the guys.


They went to eat at a diner where not so many people go but Luhan heard the food there is delicious.

“Ahjumma we would like to order” Luhan called.

A woman maybe in her fifties went to get their order.

“You always eat here?” Seyoo asks.

“Nope just heard they serve delicious food so yeah that’s why I brought you here” Luhan smiled.

“Hmmm okay then? I thought you brought you’re past girlfriends here”

“Didn’t I tell you I never had a girlfriend before?” Luhan whispers at her.

“I know I know…I was just teasing you” Seyoo chuckled.

“Excuse me here are your orders” A guy in the same age as them interrupts.

And somehow that guy looks familiar to Seyoo.

“Thanks” Luhan says, while Seyoo was staring at him.

She smiled at the guy and he looked away quickly, bowed at them and left to go to the kitchen.

Just then Seyoo remembered that guy was the guy she and Baekhyun saw at the Library earlier, the one who was staring at her.

Seyoo was a little bit curious on who he was but shrugs the thought.

“It’s good right?” Luhan asks.

“Yeah it is” Seyoo smiles.

“Why don’t we go take home some for Jihae?” Luhan asks.

“Yeah we should” Seyoo nodded.

“Ahjumma we would like to have some takeout please” Luhan called.

The Ahjumma gave it to them and Luhan paid for the bill.

Seyoo and Luhan didn’t forget to thank the Ahjumma for a delicious meal. She thanked them too since not many customers went to eat at the diner today.

They left the diner holding hands, smiling at each other on their way out.

Meanwhile, the guy was watching from the kitchen as they leave.

He fixes his apron as he sighed.


[A/N] Updated.

What do you think?

Comment Juseyooooo ^^

Oh and who's the mystery guy?

Can you guys guess?

maybe you'll all be suprise cause hahaha I don't know..

He'll be revealed in the next Chap. So please wait for the next update :)

Whoever who guess right on who's the mystery guy.

I'll send  Kyungsoo right away to you! XD

Hahaha I'll update soon! ppyong*