017

Never Gonna Fall For You

 

Today, the competitions were going to start.

Suho gathered everyone early to make some reminders for today’s competition.

“Good Morning Guys! Are you ready to know what today’s competition is?” He beamed.

Kai yawns. “We’re still sleepy” Sehun says resting his head in Kai’s shoulder and yawning too.

“Well, I told you that you need to go to bed early for this day” Suho says.

“Suho hyung just tell us what the competition is!” Chanyeol demands.

“Today’s competition is called ‘The Amazing Race’…” Suho announces.

“What the hell is that?” Lay asks and everyone looks at him. “What?” He asked them.
“Well, hyung you’re not the type to complain on something…” Baekhyun says.

“But that game was plain lame…” He says and the gang agreed.

“So what are we going to do in this ‘Amazing Race’?” Hwayoung asked.

“You will be group into twos and go to the forest to find designated flags and the first one to complete their flags and get back to the camping site wins…Easy as that” Suho says, smiling at them.

“Great! Kyungsoo hyung I’m using your Insect repellant later okay?” Tao says at Kyungsoo.

“Yeah sure go on…” Kyungsoo answers.

“Oh and let me remind you guys that all the other students are in this competition not only you guys” Suho added.

“Yeah we obviously know that hyung” Chanyeol pointed out.

“Anyways, for the grouping…” Suho began to announce who will be paired up together.

“Kyungsoo & Tao” making Tao cheer since Kyungsoo has all the things you need like first aid, insect repellant etc.

“Sehun & Baekhyun”

“Great! No chance of winning” Sehun sighs earning a glare from Baekhyun

“Chanyeol & Kai”

“We’re definitely going to win right?” Kai high-fives Chanyeol and both of them were laughing.

“Hwayoung & Lay” Hwayoung shyly smiles at Lay who gave a nod.

“…and lastly, hey where’s Luhan & Seyoo?” Suho asks, noticing the two were not present.

“Probably still in bed since those two are always tardy…they won’t wake up early…” Baekhyun says.

Suddenly, both of them went out of their cabins at the same time as if they contacted each other to get out already.

“Good Morning guys~” Seyoo greeted them while finger combing her hair.

“You both are late…” Suho says.

“So we get detention?” Luhan rolls his eyes.

Seyoo’s eyes landed on Luhan’s but she quickly looked away.

“Nope not really…Anyways, you’re paired with each other” Suho says.

Both of them were just quiet not reacting about the pairing so the guys got surprised by the sudden change of their behavior, basically they’ll go argue at this time.

“So I’ll be giving you a map and your list of the flags you should get…” Suho says handing each pair the things.

“Go talk with your partner and after that go prepare yourselves and we’ll gather again here later, understand?” Suho says leaving them.

“Hey notice something different today?” Baekhyun whispers to Sehun.

“Yeah the lioness and deer are not bickering today…” Sehun answers.

But both we’re totally wrong when he heard the two bickering again.

“So unlucky today…I’m paired with you…I won’t even have the chance to win” Seyoo says to Luhan.

“I’m the one who’s unlucky that I’m paired with you…” Luhan said back.

“I bet you’d go freak out in the forest later” Seyoo mehrongs.

“I bet you’d definitely come to me telling you’re scared and everything” Luhan rolls his eyes at her.

“Guess we were wrong?” Baekhyun tells to Sehun.


All of them were back at their cabin and prepares their selves.

“Hey Hwayoung, can’t we switch partners? I like Lay…” Seyoo pouts.

“You like Lay?” Hwayoung says with wide eyes.

“What? Not like as in like like what I mean is I like him to be my partner instead of Luhan” Seyoo says.

“Ohhhh” Hwayoung mumbles.

“Hey why are suddenly alarmed when I said I like Lay? You like him don’t you?” Seyoo teasingly asked.

Hwayoung reddens. “No it’s not like that…”she says still blushing.

“Jung Hwayoung you can’t fool me…You like Lay right?” Seyoo asks.

“Uhhh…”

“It’s okay I don’t need any explanation…Lay oppa is a great guy!” Seyoo says giving a thumbs up.

“Yeah he is…” Hwayoung nods, currently still blushing.

“Poor Baekhyun…” Seyoo mumbles.

“What? Are saying something?” Hwayoung asks her.

“Uhh I said what should I bring for later?” Seyoo lies.

“Oh, the map and list, bottled water, your phone something like those” Hwayoung answers.


“Hyung, I thought you didn’t like competitions for Educational Camp every year you wouldn’t even waste your time for it” Baekhyun says, looking at Luhan who was already done preparing himself.

“When did I say that?” Luhan asks him.
“Oh yeah right…” Baekhyun rolls his eyes at his hyung.

“Hey Suho hyung’s already calling us, the game is about to start!” Tao barged in their cabin.

“But I’m not done yet…Aish” Baekhyun complains stuffing his thing in his back pack.

“Come one let’s go” Luhan says to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was walking beside Sehun.

“Luhan hyung seems to be excited about the game…” Baekhyun whispers to him.

“Of course…she’s with Seyoo noona” Sehun points out the obvious.

“Here guys!” Suho calls them and they went there standing beside their partners.

“Yah what are you wearing?” Luhan says to Seyoo.

“What’s wrong with Denim shorts?” Seyoo who was annoyed asked him.

“That’s too short…go change!” Luhan demanded.

“Why do you even care?” Seyoo rolls her eyes at him.

“Just change!” Luhan orders.

“I won’t!” Seyoo mehrongs.

 “Okay guys stop arguing and listen to me” Suho uses the mega phone.

“Hyung! You don’t need to use that thing; we’re just in front you” Kai whines.

“Okay the game is about to start! Good luck guys! One of you should win okay? Fighting!” Suho cheers.

All of them look at him weirdly.

The bell rang indicating the race just started, almost all of the students were on their way to the forest and also EXO but except for the two.

Luhan pulls Seyoo to their cabin,

“…Yah! What are you doing? They’re already leaving! Yah!” Seyoo yells.

“We’re not leaving until you change!” Luhan says, opening the door of Seyoo’s cabin.

“Aishhhh…I don’t see anything wrong with wearing denim shorts!” Seyoo complains.

“Now change! Go wear your jeans or anything except that” He demands.

“Now change! Go wear your jeans or anything except that” Seyoo mimicks in a mocking tone, looking through her bag.

Getting her jeans, she looked at Luhan.
“What? I told you to change right?” Luhan says, nagging at her again.

“Aren’t you going outside?” Seyoo asks him.
“Bwo? Wae?” Luhan asked too.

“Get out!” Seyoo shouted pushing him out.

After Seyoo changed into her jeans, she went out.

“Hey…Let’s go…we’re the only ones left…” Luhan says.

“It’s your fault Idiot!” Seyoo rolls his eyes at him.


[Baekhyun & Sehun]

“Hey Sehun, Did you saw Seyoo and Luhan on our way here?” Baekhyun asked.

“Nope…” Sehun answered, concentrating on the map.

“Oh and hey…last night…I peek at Luhan hyung’s phone and Seyoo’s name on his phone is My Xing Seyoo” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah” Sehun manage to answer because he’s so into finding the flags.

“It means My Star Seyoo” Baekhyun added.

“Hmmm”

“And oh I saw them last night…they were like—“ Baekhyun was cutted by a shouting Sehun.

“Baekhyun hyung! Will you stop? You keep on talking about Luhan hyung and noona…I want to win okay? Concentrate with the game! This is why I don’t want you with me!” Sehun leaves him behind.

“Yah Oh Sehun, wait for me!” Baekhyun says, catching up on him.


[Chanyeol & Kai]

“Oh hey another one Hyung~” Kai shouted running to Chanyeol.

“Oh yeahhhh!” Chanyeol manages to high fived Kai.

The game just started but this two had found two flags already.

“We’re so going to win hyung!” Kai cheered.

“We’re the best! I’m so glad you’re my partner!” Chanyeol says.

“Me too hyung!” Kai laughs.

“In your face Baekhyun…that’s for not wanting to be my cabin mate!” Chanyeol shouted as if Baekhyun just heard it.


[Tao & Kyungsoo]

“Hyung I hate forests!” Tao whines.

“Hey we need to try our best! I hate forests too but I want to win” Kyungsoo says, as he examines the map.

“Oh My God!” Tao squeals like a girl.

“…Yah Tao! What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asks.

Tao points at the ground hysterically.

“Huang Zi Tao! It’s just a spider!” Kyungsoo says.

“Ackkk I hate them!” Tao whines.

“For goodness sake…you’re already 16 not 3” Kyungsoo nags.
“Can I borrow your insect repellant again?” Tao asks.
Kyungsoo sighs “Here you go…”

“This is going to be a long day…” Kyungsoo mumbles, sighing all the way.


[Hwayoung & Lay]

“Should we go that way or this way?” Lay asks her.

“Uhh there I think?” Hwayoung points at her left.
“Oh okay then” Lay says, looking on the map.

“Oh hey there’s a flag!” Hwayoung says, rushing to get the flag on the tree.

“Hey hey be careful” Lay said as he went to Hwayoung who was actually climbing the tree.

Hwayoung gets the flag and went down.

“Here..” She hands him the flag.

“Next time let me do it okay? You might fall climbing trees like that” Lay says.

“O-okay…” Hwayoung blushes.


Meanwhile, Seyoo and Luhan were not even away from the camp site yet.

They’ve been arguing on who’s going to hold the map.

“Hey, Let me hold the map okay?” Luhan says.

“No I should hold the map!” Seyoo argues.
“I told you already…I’ll hold the map” Luhan said back.

“Okay you hold it! I don’t care anymore!” Seyoo says.

So Luhan was the one handling the map and Seyoo was just following him, mumbling insults of him.

After walking for almost 30 minutes, Seyoo was getting bored.

“Hey Xiao Lu, are you sure you know where you’re going?” Seyoo asked him.

“What do you think of me? Brainless?” Luhan says, rolling his eyes at her.                 

“Actually yes…It’s been like 30 minutes and we haven’t found one flag yet” Seyoo says, getting her phone checking if 30 minutes had really pass.

Luhan ignores her so Seyoo stops talking and ignoring him too.

Seyoo was looking around the place and all she see is a tree, another tree and another tree oh and a flower and something Blue.

“Hey There’s a flag!” Seyoo says to Luhan but he’s so into the map he didn’t hear her.

Seyoo then runs to where the flag was to get it.

“Hey Do you have water there?” Luhan asked Seyoo but no one answered him.

“Yah I’m asking you—“ Luhan looked back only to see Seyoo was not there anymore.

“Seyoo! Yah where are you?” Luhan shouts.

NO answer again.

“This is not funny! Get here now!” Luhan felt himself being nervous.

“Choi Seyoo!” Luhan shouts, running all around finding her.

Meanwhile, Seyoo was struggling on getting the flag from a tree it’s hard to get it when a cliff is in front of you right?

“Ahhh Just a little…” Seyoo mumbles trying to get the flag.

She was almost getting the flag but then she slips making herself fall in the small cliff.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Seyoo shouts.

Luhan who was still trying to find her heard the shout.

“Seyoo!” Luhan panics, going to the place where he heard the shout. He didn’t notice the map fell.

“Aaahh It hurts…” Seyoo moans, caressing her ankles.

“Seyoo, where are you?” She heard Luhan say as he approach the cliff.

“Luhan I-I’m here…” Seyoo answered.

Luhan looked down the cliff thinking of how he’ll get to Seyoo.

Not thinking twice, Luhan slid down the cliff for him to get near to Seyoo.

“…Yah! Why did you do that? Now we’re both stuck here” Seyoo says, still in pain because she did hurt her ankles when she slid down the cliff.

“Are you okay?” Luhan worryingly asks, crouching beside her.

“I-I’m fine…” She answered as she tries to stand up but she failed.

Luhan caught her. “You are not okay!” Luhan says.

“Where did it hurt?” He asked.
“My ankles…”

“Aishh.. Why did you leave? If you just stay with me this won’t happen” Luhan says.
“I saw this flag... I told you but you it looks like you didn’t hear me” Seyoo explains.
“But still you shouldn’t just left like that!” Luhan says with an angry look.

“It’s not my fault you didn’t hear me!” Seyoo argues.

“So it’s my fault now?” Luhan said.

“O-Okay I’m sorry… “ Seyoo pouts.

Luhan softens. “It’s okay…”

“Now how are we going to get back up there?” Seyoo asks.

“I don’t know…” Luhan mumbles.

“I’m really sorry…It’s really my fault” Seyoo sighs.
“I’ll be honest with you… I never join any game at the Educational Camp so yeah I don’t know the ways here in the forest…” Luhan confesses.
“Look at you…you’ve been acting like an expert earlier but it turns out you know nothing” Seyoo chuckles.

Luhan didn’t answer and gave her a piggy back ride.

“Let’s go, we should go find a way out before night comes” Luhan says.

 


[A/N] Hey Ni Hao...

Late Update again. 3 days eh??

Ihhh I don't know what to saaayyyy...

Should I Double Update? What do you think? (O_O?)

And Anyways, I don't know why Hwayoung likes Lay..Do you know why? I'm so Curious yeaaaaaahh

Comment juseyo^^ I want to know what you think guysss <3

Oh and hey Isn't it Byun Baekhyun's Birthdaaaay Later?

Well, Yes it is!

Let's trend it later okayyy?

#HappyBaekhyunDay ^^

I'll update :)